Knuckles - Not a Game for Wimps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised when Isaac shook my sister's shoulder and said, "Your turn to deal."

My sister opened her eyes and reached for the cards Isaac was handing to her. I was surprised when my wasted sister took all seven cards and barely lost with a ten to Isaac's jack on the last card.

Anne tossed her cards aside and looked at Isaac expectantly. I'm sure she knew what was coming. He was straightforward in his request.

"I want to fuck you. Do I need a condom?"

Anne's chest slowly rose and fell as she thought about satisfying the wager. Her mouth shifted into a faint Mona Lisa smile. Her answer was so soft I had to lean in close to hear.

"I'm on birth control. Unless you have an STD, you don't need a condom, and you can fuck me as many times as you want. Same goes for your horny friend."

My sister glanced at me as she muttered the last sentence. My cock jumped in my hand at the unexpected invitation. Isaac surprised me with his next statement.

"I'm a virgin. I doubt I have any communicable diseases."

My sister slid down onto her back and spread her legs. Her moist pussy was still aroused from her vigorous finger fucking, and the beautiful sight made my balls ache for release. I stroked my cock as I stared at her little clit sticking up, begging for attention. Her inner labia were flowering in an exhibition of her intense excitement. She held out her arms to Isaac.

My friend knelt between her trembling thighs and gave his cock a couple of quick strokes. He leaned over my sweet sister's glistening body and poked around with his hard cock.

Anne laughed and grabbed his erection. "Give me that thing."

My sister guided Isaac's straining cock to her opening, and he slid home with a moan that said he'd found paradise. Anne's reaction was equally intense as she wrapped her legs around my friend, arched her back, and dug her fingernails into his ass.

"Now fuck me, Isaac. Fuck me good and hard."

Isaac tried his best. He thrust his cock into my sister's eager pussy four, five, six times, and then he let out a groan and came.

Isaac cried, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Oh damn, I'm sorry."

Anne wrapped her arms around my friend's neck to comfort him.

"Hush now. It's OK. You're very sweet. You'll do better in an hour or so. By tomorrow night you'll be fucking like a pro."

Isaac left the room, and I heard water running in the bathroom.

Anne smiled at me and said, "Can you hand me one of the throw pillows from the couch?"

I handed her a pillow and watched as she slid it under her ass. Her body was bowed over the fat pillow, and I stared at my sister's swollen pussy as she slid her knees apart to reveal the moist pink center. A drop of my friend's cum oozed out. She captured the sticky fluid with her fingers and smeared it on her clit by rubbing her fingertips in small circles. She watched my reaction through half-closed eyes as if she was anxious, I might be disgusted at the idea of sharing her used pussy with Isaac.

Anne moaned and rubbed her protruding clit harder. Her other hand found one of her breasts, and she began twisting and pulling on her hard nipple. My sister's long legs started trembling as she pushed her glistening body towards what I knew would be an intense orgasm. I couldn't believe how gorgeous my sister looked as her hips gyrated on the pillow desperate for release. I stroked my hard cock as I lusted after my sweet sister. I was startled when she held her hands out toward me before either of us came.

She yelled, "James, come fuck your sister. Fuck your slutty whore sister now. I need your cock deep inside me. Oh God, please fuck me, James. I want to feel loved."

I hurried to obey her command. I knelt between her spread thighs and dropped to my elbows. I felt her warm hand on my cock, pulling it toward her wet pussy.

Anne screamed, "Now!"

I thrust my cock into her warm, tight, and very wet hole. I moaned as a wave of pleasure, overwhelmed my senses. I now understood the look on Isaac's face when he first pressed his virgin cock into my sister's enchanting pussy. Oh God, my first time was heaven. It would never be this good again.

My sister slammed her hips against mine a few times before she screamed. I felt her vagina squeeze my cock over and over as she wrapped her arms and legs around my body tight as if she was trying to pull me inside her womb. Her lips found mine, and she pressed her tongue into my mouth. My hands found her soft breasts, and I massaged the plump flesh. I felt my sister's vagina squeeze my cock one more time before she moaned and her whole body relaxed. One of her hands played with the hair on the back of my neck.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God, that was so amazing. So good, so fucking good. I loved coming on my brother's big hard cock. Oh God, I love you, James. Now fuck me hard. Use my body. Let me be your girlfriend."

I got the message when she began grinding her hips around my cock. She dug her fingernails into my ass, and I started slowly thrusting my cock into her warm, beautiful pussy.

"Faster James. Fuck me faster. You won't break my pussy. Harder. Oh God, fuck your sister's pussy harder, deeper, harder."

I followed her direction, and together, we found the fastest rhythm we could maintain. My cock was flying in and out of her tight pussy as she drove her hips up to meet me. We were both gasping for air. The room reeked of hot sex. Sweat was dripping from the disheveled hair on my head. Our hips were slapping together with a wet squelching sound. My hands were mauling her breasts. I felt one of her hands slide off my ass and slip between our sweaty bodies. The back of her hand rubbed against my abdomen as she strummed her clit.

"Oh God, yes, yes, yes. Fuck me, James, fuck your big sister. Fuck me hard. Make me your lover. Oh God, I love your cock. I love my little brother."

My sister started screaming, and her sweet pussy began squeezing my cock again, but I wasn't ready to come, and I fucked my way through her orgasm. Her fingers were flying across her clit. My sister sounded like she was losing her mind as she babbled out words in meaningless combinations.

"Oh God. Fuck James. Fuck. Oh, fuck me. Please. James. Oh, James, please. God. Oh, oh, oh, fuck. Cum. Please cum. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Don't stop. Don't ever stop.

I was getting exhausted when she had another intense orgasm, and I still hadn't come. I wasn't even close. I stopped and gasped for breath when her body stopped shuddering.

"I can't. I can't keep this up. I'm sorry Anne, but I need a break."

My sister stroked my sweaty hair and gave me a kiss.

"Roll over onto your back. Let me do the work for a while. You've been fucking me hard for nearly ten minutes. That's pretty good for a sprinter."

I rolled over onto the carpet, gasping for air. My sister straddled my body. She grabbed my erection and pressed it against her opening. I moaned as she lowered herself onto my cock. She put her hands on my shoulders and began making small slow movements by rocking her hips.

"I knew you were going to last forever."

"I don't understand."

"You jacked off twice while I was in the bathroom. You must have enjoyed watching your slutty sister shave her pussy and masturbate. I got so excited knowing you were watching; I masturbated just for you, my sweet little brother."

"How did you know?"

My sister laughed so hard I could feel her body shaking on my cock.

"Well, the two socks in the clothes hamper filled with your semen were all the proof I needed. But if you want to watch me in the bathroom without me finding out, you might want to turn off the lights on your camera. It's kind of obvious when the keyhole is all lit up."

I blushed as I realized I had forgotten to turn off the ring of LEDs around the camera in my endoscope. What a newb.

"God, Anne, I'm so embarrassed."

Anne gave me a long kiss while grinding her pussy on my insatiable erection before sitting up and smiling at me while rubbing the top of her flowering slit.

My sister laughed. "Silly, I've known for years you've been watching through the keyhole. When the hall lights are on behind you, I can see your shadow under the door. Every time I saw a shadow, I would, later, smell your semen soaked sock in the clothes hamper."

I was shocked. I'd thought I was so smart.

"Why didn't you tell Mom?"

"What makes you think I wanted you to stop? As long as you were watching, I knew I was desirable."

"Are you kidding? All my friends think you're the hottest girl in Santa Teresa. Hell, I think every guy in town wants to fuck you."

Anne leaned down and gave me a long kiss before whispering in my ear.

"I love you, James. This is the best sex I've ever had. I can't believe I've cum on your cock three times and your still hard. The only way this could be better is if we smoked some weed and listened to some slow jazz while we fucked."

I smiled. My sister's request was easy. Isaac and I had bought some weed from Eduardo a week ago. My friend was streaming some German techno group using my cellphone, and we could change it to whatever Anne's heart desired.

"We've got weed. Just ask Isaac to bring us a joint and change the music. Where has that hipster gone to now?"

Anne laughed. "He's right behind you. He's been shooting a video of us."

I twisted my head around and saw Isaac's smiling face just a couple of feet behind me. He had a cell phone aimed at the point where my cock penetrated my sister's naked body. He had a massive battery pack connected to the phone. How long had he been filming us? Whose phone was it? I knew his phone was being repaired.

I looked at my sister. "Are you OK with him filming us. What if it gets on the internet?"

Anne cupped her breasts and smiled into the camera.

"Isaac said it's for private use only. He promised he would only make a copy for you and me."

"And you believe him?"

"Isaac may be an overexcited teenager, but he's not an asshole. Of course, I believe him. Has he ever lied to you?"

"You know how much I hate liars. Isaac wouldn't be my friend if he'd lied even once."

My hands slid up my sister's abdomen and cupped her dangling orbs. Damn, I loved the feel of her breasts. They say all you need is a handful and Anne's perky breasts were way more than I needed.

I looked at my friend and said, "Isaac, since you've got nothing better to do than perv on my sister's body, maybe you could get a joint and change the music."

"Luckily, we have a joint left. Give me a second while I switch the music to whatever your sister wants."

Anne said, "I like an Irish singer named Enya. My boyfriend, Steve and I listened to her a lot while we made love."

Isaac brought the cell phone to his mouth and said, "Siri, play Enya."

I wasn't sure who Enya was, but I quickly recognized the music from the multi-layered vocal technique she used. Anne was right. This was better music to listen to while fucking your sister.

Isaac lit a joint and held it to my sister's lips. She took a long hit and held it while she squeezed my cock with her vagina. She took another big hit after Isaac and I had a turn at the potent weed. I felt really mellow listening to Enya when my sister started fucking me again.

Anne pressed her hands against my chest and used the leverage to fuck her tight vagina up and down the whole length of my hard cock over and over.

"Oh God, you'd be the sweetest brother in the world if you could just play with my clit while your whore sister fucks your big hard cock."

My fingers quickly found her tender nub and began rubbing it in rhythm with her movement. My other hand grabbed her fleshy ass and goaded her to pick up the pace. I was mesmerized by her bouncing breasts just inches from my face. I was thrilled when she rode me to another orgasm. She kept fucking me even as her body shuddered.

When she opened her eyes, she said, "Now, it's your turn."

She leaned back and reached between my legs. I moaned when her fingers began massaging my balls. Her pussy was flying up and down my cock. Sweat was dripping from her hair. My nostrils flared at the scent of her sweaty body. She raked my hard nuts with her fingernails, and after a couple of minutes of intense stimulation, I exploded. I shot my load deep in her sweet, hot, wet pussy. I was so happy, I started laughing and my sister joined in. She collapsed against my chest, wrapped her arms around me, and kissed my neck.

She whispered in my ear, "I win."

I knew everything was a competition with my sister, but I had no idea what game I had lost.

"Win? What are you talking about?"

"Silly, I came three times to your one. That makes me the winner."

I yawned hard before I managed a weak reply.

"I let you win."

I don't know what her response was to my brilliant repartee because I fell asleep in my sister's loving arms.

I don't know how long I was out, but when I awoke, Isaac was fucking my sister on the couch. I sat up against the armchair for a better look. Isaac had pressed my sister's knees against her chest and was pile driving his cock into her. My friend didn't seem to be having any problems with premature ejaculation this time.

One of Anne's arms was wrapped around his neck, and the other had found its favorite place at the top of her slit. It sounded like she was getting close to cumming on my friend's cock, and she was shouting encouragement to him. It must have been her screams of passion that woke me. I wondered how much more fucking she could take from two horny teenagers. I guess I would find out soon. My cock was already hard from watching my friend pleasure my sister.

"Oh fuck me. Fuck me, Isaac. Don't stop. Don't ever stop. You're the best. Fuck me harder, baby. That's it. Harder.

My sister arched her back and let out a scream. Isaac kept right on pounding my sister's tight pussy. I was amazed at my friend's control. I knew how hard she was squeezing his cock while she came.

My friend lasted a couple more of Enya's soft songs. He drove his cock in deep, and his body shuddered as he unloaded in my dear sister's womb. I'll never forget the smile on his face.

I watched the two of them lying in a sweaty embrace as they gasped for air. Isaac kissed my sister after his deflated cock slid out of her pussy. He got up and staggered toward the bathroom.

My sister remained on the couch with her eyes closed. One leg was bent with her foot pressed between the seat back and the cushion. The other foot was on the floor. Her hand was slowly caressing her pussy and smearing my friend's semen over her sex as it oozed out of her still distended vagina. Her other arm was behind her neck. Her head was tilted back over the armrest, and her dark tousled ponytail was hanging over the side. Her mouth was open, and she was breathing deeply. As much as I wanted to fuck her again, I decided to let her rest for a while longer. We had all night and most of tomorrow just for the three of us. Beyond tomorrow, who knows? I knew it was going to be my best summer ever.