Kollars Ch. 03

Story Info
High-Tech collar alters Emma's life and position at work.
9.1k words
4.47
42k
52

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,285 Followers

Emma stared at the collar in the mirror. She wanted to grab it and throw it and break it so she could be free. But she couldn't. It wasn't in her programming. She wasn't exactly sure what was in her programming beyond not being able to remove the collar and having to obey the twins. The rest was a mystery. The thing that scared her the most were the blank spaces in her memories. There was no recollection of the car ride home. Nothing. One minute she was at the hotel and the next minute she was home and staring at herself in the mirror. She was physically fine so it puzzled her as to why they had made sure she couldn't remember it. That was one of the many things she needed to find out.

The new red lingerie clinging to her body was just one of many gifts from Francis. She was required to wear it to bed every evening. She was also required to say her mantras for 30 minutes to remind her of what she was.

"I am Emma Bot. I am owned by Francis. I live to serve and obey."

Over and over again she spoke, focusing only on those words. It was not a routine she was looking forward to every night. Although he was trying to control her with mantras, it was the collar doing all the work. No matter the mantras or the things he made her do, as soon as the collar was removed, Francis lost. All his control would be gone. And that time was coming soon. The twin's tricks would work on the road, but not at Lockton Consulting. Someone was bound to figure it out and she would be free. Then the real fun would begin.

After her mantras, Emma retired to bed. The next day at work was going to be interesting.

***

"Excuse me, sir." A sharply dressed gentleman said as he blocked West and Kayla's path.

"I've already checked out." West said.

"Ah yes, so did your colleagues. The same colleagues who happened to steal one of our collars." The gentleman said.

"Hold on, when did they check out?"

"Last night. Two females and a male. Rooms were under Francis Aki and Emma Winters.

West looked at Kayla. Why did they leave so early without telling anyone? Was it so they could get away with stealing the collar? Surely, they knew Lockton would find out about everything.

"Look, when we get back, we'll tell our boss and he'll make sure it's sent right back."

"And how can I trust you on that?"

"I'm a man of my word." West said.

"Is that so? Then you wouldn't mind if we searched your bag before you go."

"I would mind, actually."

The gentleman smiled. With all the egos he saw on a daily basis, his bullshit detector must have been going through the roof. His eyes glanced at Kayla and he adopted a more causal position.

"Let me lay out your options. First I take back the collars you stole and then charge your company for theft." The well-dressed man said. "Or I let you keep the collars, conditional on letting me have two days of your girlfriend as a Kollar Bot. No sex from me, just her prancing around like an obedient maid dressed however I desire."

The man's stare was creepy, like he was already undressing her in his mind. Kayla shifted uncomfortably in response.

"Give us a minute." West said.

West and Kayla walked a few feet away to gain some privacy. West was gauging Kayla's reaction. It wasn't an ideal offer but facing Lockton after he heard about the theft was a worse fate.

"You're not seriously considering this are you?" Kayla asked.

"Well, I mean ultimately it's up to you."

"West, he's going to turn me into a robot. You honestly want your girlfriend serving another man like that."

"I don't see any other options here. Francis made sure of that."

"And what if he had sex with me?"

"He said that wasn't part of the deal."

Kayla crossed her arms and gave him her patented stare. She was right. West wanted to believe the man, but what was stopping him from violating their agreement and using blackmail again.

"Let's just go and let Francis face the consequences. It's not like you have a collar in your bag."

"And if I do?"

"You've got to be kidding me, West. Why the hell would you steal one?"

West was ashamed and had immediately regretted his decision. Not wanting to implicate himself, he had snuck into a recently vacated room and grabbed someone else's collar. There was no way he would have been caught unless they asked to check his bags, which never happened in hotels. Or so he thought.

"Look, it was a moment of weakness. I just thought we had so much fun with it."

West grabbed her hands and laid on an innocence act. He knew very well what the consequences of stealing were, including losing his job, but the rewards were too great to pass up. If only Francis hadn't gone and screwed it up.

"If Mr. Lockton finds out about this, we're all fired." West said. "I promise I'll make this up to you."

Kayla was understandably hesitant. If he were in her position, he probably would have said no. But she wasn't that type of a person. She was a giver and a people pleaser. West felt bad for taking advantage of that. In fact, he likened it to something Francis would do. However, it was for the best. Either they rejected the gentleman's offer and lost their jobs or they took it and avoided the consequences altogether.

Finally, she looked up and nodded. They both had come to the same conclusion. West and Kayla walked back over to the gentleman.

"We accept on the condition that you video tape everything and write us up a binding contract. Two collars for two days of my girlfriend's services." West said. "And I will read every last word of that contract, so no funny business."

The gentleman smiled and put his hand out. West shook it to seal the deal.

"Well let's not waste time. " The gentleman said. He handed Kayla a collar. "I assume you know how it works."

The decision did not sit well, but what other choice did they have? Kayla put the collar on and stared at West as if hoping for an intervention. He reluctantly did nothing. The deal was made and there was no backing out now.

"Command." Kayla said. The collar flashed green, ready to receive instructions. One last hopeless glance at West. "I want to be a Kollar Bot."

The collar turned blue and Kayla's hands dropped to her sides. Her face cleared of emotion, now just a blank canvas. The gentleman walked over and brushed her hair behind her ear.

"What a beauty." The gentleman said. "I'll take good care of her."

West clenched his fists. There was nothing he could do about it. And that made him angrier.

"Kollar Bot, you will be known as Kay Bot and when you receive a command, I want you to say, 'yes master'."

"Yes, master." Kayla said in a monotone voice.

"Kay Bot, strip to your underwear and then hand your clothes to the gentleman in front of you."

"Yes, master."

There was no hesitation from Kayla as she pulled her shirt over her head in the hotel lobby. Next came the skirt, leaving her body barely covered in lacy black underwear.

"Ohh, risqué." The gentleman said.

Kayla handed her clothes to West without so much as a hint of recognition and then stood at attention. The nearby guests around couldn't help but stare at the half naked girl, but she didn't care. It wasn't in her programming to care.

"I will go draw up the contract while you wait here." The gentleman said. "Follow me Kay Bot."

"Yes, master."

West watched his girlfriend walk away in her underwear with another man. Not something he'd thought he'd ever see without retaliating. But here he was letting it happen. Ironically, West's only hope was that the gentleman was a man of his word.

**

"No, no no." Lyla said. "Enough with your outrageous ideas."

"They're not outrageous with the collar." Francis said.

"We can't have Emma come to work naked or blow you in your office. We need to be subtle about this or people will know something is up."

She loved her brother, but his mind was always under the control of his dick rather than his intelligence. Her biggest challenge wasn't people finding out about Emma's collar. It was keeping Francis from doing something stupid that would reveal the truth.

"Look, Emma is going to act normal, but gradually she's going to get sloppy and look incompetent. Meanwhile we're going to use her ideas for ourselves and Mr. Lockton will think we're the next big thing." Lyla said. "Then it's bye bye to Miss perfect."

"Then I can keep her as a sex doll?"

Lyla punched Francis in the arm. "If you fuck this up for me, I'll put you in a collar next."

Francis parked the car. The twins got out and headed in to work. Today was the first day of the downfall of Emma and the rise of their star power within the industry.

***

The entire trip home, all West could think about was Kayla. The guilt ate at him for putting his girlfriend in such a shitty situation, especially after fucking a Lyla bot while Kayla stood there collared and unaware. He had been a terrible boyfriend during the trip, and he vowed to make it up to her when she came home. For now, however, there were other matters to deal with. Like confronting Francis about stealing the collar and freeing his friend Emma from the evil twin's control. The feeling that something was off with Emma hadn't cemented itself as a problem until West heard that Francis had stolen a collar. There's no way that Lyla would let them risk their careers if it wasn't worth it. He was going to get to the bottom of it.

***

Kayla was a passenger in her own body as she stood off to the side of the gentleman's office like another piece of furniture. West had signed the contract and said goodbye. She had said nothing in return. Her programming denied her the luxury. From the contract signing, Kayla had learned that the gentleman's name was Patrice and that he was the General Manager of the hotel. No wonder he had the power to give away two collars. Occasionally, he would stop working and stare up at Kayla. It was weird but flattering. If nothing else, he was appreciating her body. That was something she struggled to appreciate herself on occasions.

Still, his plans remained a mystery. What exactly was he going to use her for if it wasn't for sex? To stare at? She wasn't that naive. He had something planned and she didn't want to find out.

"Sir, the costumes you requested." His assistant popped through the door holding a bag. She was pretty and about Kayla's size, except she had red hair instead of brown. "Do you want me to just put them here?"

"Carly, close the door."

Carly did as she was told.

"Please take out one of the costumes and put it on that Kollar Bot." Patrice said.

Kayla could tell that Carly was hesitant, but her boss was giving her a direct order and she couldn't say no without a good reason. As far as the girl knew, Kayla was just a bot. Stripped naked in front of Patrice, Kayla was redressed in a shiny silver tube top and shiny silver thong. The theme remained a robotic look.

Once Carly was done, Patrice walked over and handed her a collar.

"I have a conference meeting today and I need two helpers. Kayla here is the first one, and you are going to be the second one." Patrice said.

Carly shook her head. "Sir, I respectfully decline."

"You put the collar on, or I fire you and find someone else who will."

Carly looked directly at Kayla and saw how obedient she was. Thoughts must have been swirling through her mind about quitting or giving in to Patrice's demands. She reluctantly grabbed the collar.

"Just stand next to her and put it on."

Deflated, Carly did as she was told. Standing next to Kayla, she brought the pre-programmed collar up and snapped it tight around her neck. Her arms immediately dropped, and she was no longer in control of her body. Like Kayla, she was a Kollar Bot at the mercy of Patrice.

"Kay Bot, please change our new Kollar Bot into the outfit in the bag." Patrice said as he turned around and headed back to his desk.

"Yes, Master." Kayla said, the words automatically spilling from her mouth.

In the same way she had been stripped, Kayla stripped the girl of all her clothes. First her black work uniform top and pants. Then her comfortable black underwear. They were replaced by the same silver tube top and thong that Kayla was wearing. After she was done, they stood side by side, ready to receive their next commands. Who knew what Patrice had in store, but whatever it was, they would be helpless to resist it.

***

Emma could barely walk in her high heels as her co-workers tried to hide their staring. It wasn't her awkward walk they were staring at; it was her choice of clothing. As instructed by Francis, she had dressed in a low-cut, bright pink top that barely covered her tits and a white, skin-tight skirt that stopped just short of her knees. Francis had provided the day's outfit, having bought it on their trip. However, the rest of her new clothes were to be purchased after work. It was a shopping spree she was not looking forward to. All in all, she looked like a secretary trying to sleep her way up in the company instead of the well-respected team leader she was. And of course, there was the collar placed securely around her neck under the guise of a matching pink choker. She was never one for necklaces or chokers, but Francis needed to find a way to hide the collar and the disguise was deceptively clever.

Instead of her usual stop and chat with coworkers, Emma opted for a quick hello as she walked by. The outfit made her uncomfortable and she needed to regroup in her office before reacquainting herself with the workplace after her trip. There were other slight idiosyncrasies that Francis had added that she also wanted to figure out. These included her higher-than-normal voice, random giggles, and overly exaggerated feminine movements.

Within the comfort and confines of her office, Emma settled back into work. It was the one distraction she could count on to make her forget about the device around her neck.

Her first day back was not without challenges. Before Emma had left on her trip, she had accepted a pitch to a new client that Lockton was trying to secure. The presentation had been finished before she went on her trip and now it was only a matter of presenting it. As Emma went through her notes, she was relieved that all the information was still being processed in her mind the same way as before the collar. At least the twins were still letting her do her job.

Once her review of the material was complete, it was on to the next task on her to-do list: write Lyla and Francis a glowing review on how they handled Legendary Vaults. It wasn't something she wanted to do or even agreed with, but the instructions weren't her own. The main gist of the letter was that Emma was recommending they both be put in charge of their own teams. She couldn't believe she'd be sending it to Mr. Lockton, but hoped he would see right through the bullshit. The only problem was that he really trusted Emma's opinion and if she was recommending them, it would have more weight than most letters.

Emma finished her email and sent if off to Mr. Lockton. What other surprises did the twins have in store?

***

West opened the door and slammed it shut behind him. Francis jumped out of his seat at the sudden intrusion.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Francis said.

"Cut the bullshit, Francis, I know you stole a collar and I know that's why Emma is acting the way she is."

"Those are two baseless accusations."

"I was stopped by the hotel manager who told me a collar was missing and as for Emma, I'm not an idiot."

"Debatable."

West clenched his fist and moved in, but Francis didn't back up.

"How come Mr. Lockton hasn't called me in yet. And why isn't Emma in here beating my ass with a heel?" Francis said. "Someone's got a secret of their own."

Francis grabbed his phone from his desk. "Let me guess, you stole a collar too and instead of admitting to the crime, you worked something out to keep it from our boss."

West remained silent. It wasn't that much of a stretch to guess given that Francis still had his job.

"You know how I know that? Because I have this." Francis handed his phone to West. It was playing a video of Lyla fucking West while Kayla stood frozen off to the side. "If you remove Emma's collar then I'll be forced to show Kayla this."

"I'll tell her it's a bot."

"Great excuse. I'm sure that will go over well." Francis said.

West grabbed Francis and pinned him against the wall. "You little punk. You snuck into my room to film my girlfriend and I."

"I planted a camera for this type of blackmail and it's your fault for wanting to fuck my sister." Francis said. "Go ahead and reveal everything because I will take you and your life down with me."

West wanted to punch Francis square in the jaw. He wanted to beat the shit out of him for all the scumbag moves, including making Emma into his slave. But he couldn't. His own decisions were now a liability. He was already covering for Kayla for the few days she'd be gone, and he didn't want to draw anymore attention to himself.

The door opened and Lyla walked in. She could see the close proximity of her two colleagues.

"Is everything all right?"

West looked at the object of his desire that had gotten him further into this mess. Her black hair was pinned up and she wore a professional top that shaped her body well but didn't reveal too much. He hated his feelings for her and the trouble they caused him. But they were still feelings and they were still there.

"Just debriefing the trip, sis." Francis said. "Isn't that right, West?"

West smiled and nodded. He assumed Lyla was in on everything but didn't want to implicate himself.

"I'll be on my way then. Thanks Francis." West acted casual and walked out.

Once he crossed the threshold, the anger returned to his face. Francis would get away with his scheme for now, but West would find away to free Emma.

***

Emma joined Francis and Lyla in the hall and walked with them in silence to the conference room. She had plenty to say to the twins but was not allowed to speak. Another unfortunate trigger.

Once inside, Emma started setting up her presentation while Lyla and Francis took a seat. The twins weren't originally supposed to attend the pitch meeting, but Emma reluctantly invited them at their request. She was nervous because they were always up to no good. The silence from Francis was also very unusual and likely something Lyla had made him do. He had a habit of gloating about things that should be kept secret.

With the presentation set up, Emma sat at the front in her usual seat. Everything was going the way she usually ran it, but she was still worried. Something was definitely up, but they were trying to catch her off guard. It's not like she had the power to do anything, the collar made sure of that. But she wished she knew all of their plans. It would lessen the internal humiliation she felt every time the twins embarrassed her.

The meeting started on time at 10:30 am. Emma greeted each guest and introduced her colleagues Francis and Lyla. She could tell by their initial stares that her outfit was too distracting. After her first few presentations, Emma had made it a personal rule to never wear anything too revealing during a meeting because that led to the client not following the presentation. At the end, to avoid admitting that they were staring at tits the entire time, they never accepted a deal because they had no idea what the benefits were.

So formal with a slight bit of skin became her go to outfit and it worked wonders. Today was going to be a different story. Her tits were well on display and her thong was visible through her tight skirt. How could they not stare? But Emma powered on and started her presentation. The first ten minutes went well. Extremely well. Despite her outfit, she could see eye contact and intrigue in what she was presenting. After fielding a few great questions, she knew they were fully engaged.

XBan
XBan
1,285 Followers