All Comments on 'Kollars Ch. 03'

by XBan

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
reopainreopainabout 3 years ago

The story started out great but its losing me. all the male characters are horny assholes and soon all the females willed be kollared. At least in your other stories, Trophies is revenge based and Decor has the mystery of finding who's the villian. This story falls short for me and i am a hugh fan of your work.

XBanXBanabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the valuable feedback Reopain and I'm glad you've enjoyed my work. I would recommend giving this story at least one more chapter. Although it seems it's heading in that direction, I would not underestimate the characters and for some, their motivation may not be reflected in their initial actions. I've kind of tailored this story similar to Decor with the background set up in the initial chapters, so there's going to be a central mystery in this one as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lost me on this one

This is supposed to be mind control but what you have here is every male being a rapist and using women so it would fit better under the non-consent reluctance heading. Too bad because I had high hopes for this story.

XBanXBanabout 3 years agoAuthor

For anyone else thats going to comment on the male characters, please reserve judgement and read the next chapter. Only one main male character has actually done anything so far to warrant his bad reputation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Keep the story going

I like how we are able to see what they are thinking while everything is going on, it makes the story so much better! I love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

@ Lost me on this one

Sex under mind control is, by definition, rape, since the victim is incapable of consent. To be precise, mind control is a specific subcategory of rape. The tag is correct.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

you say only one character has done anything wrong, but West not immediately taking off the collar even though it would mess up his relationship is definitely wrong. West is pretty scummy. I had hi hopes for this story, but part 3 actually made me lose my erection. You mention a part 4, but I can't find it.

Mukul10Mukul10over 2 years ago

I like it ..there could be improvement but .. will save any judgement for after the last one

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, please finish the story. It is pretty well written and I would like find out that Emma and Kayla get their revenge on the twins. West is fairly decent but he needs to find out what happened to Kayla. What happens if the girl bots (Kayla and Emma) get pregnant? Would like to find out how Kayla does on her night out now that she is unkollared and in control of herself. Please finish the story.

AndyPuppyDogAndyPuppyDogalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story a lot and the concept is cool, there are a lot of places you could take it.

I know it's been a while since this was published but I'd love to read any more if you ever feel like releasing any.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really do not like most of these characters. Or this whole techno-mind control setting.

How in the bleep did this technology come about without any publicity? To the point of having multiple kollars for guests at the hotel to use.

As much as West upsets me -- the whole "I could fix this person, or even say something to them" -- at least he's *trying* to do something at the end.

But everyone else? Emma is a halfway decent person. This whole "destroyed by a single moment of curiosity due to a technology with no failsafes" concept? She deserves better.

And the rest of the group? What the bleep is going on with that hotel anyways? How is someone both the head of a hotel *and* the head of a corporation that is all about "sex bots"?

As a porn story? It works.

As an internally consistent world, as a fiction that makes sense? I'm asking "wth?" too much; I want to know what's going on that makes this setting make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a great story, to bad the author never went any farther..

NocteneNoctene10 months ago

Loving the direction things are going with Finn and Kayla!!! Hope you return and finish the story

martironmartironabout 1 month ago

Great story... Hope Can decides to finish it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXBan@XBan
Sign up Deviantart for early access to new stories ($5): https://www.deviantart.com/xbanmc/subscriptions ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Available on Deviantart: The College Bet - Chapter 2 and 3 The Power of Suggestion - ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kollars Ch. 02 Previous Part
Kollars Series Info