Komuso

Story Info
A desire to vanish leads a woman into fetishism and darkness.
1.4k words
3.84
8.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvillerook
cvillerook
92 Followers

Jan could not believe she had allowed, no encouraged, this to this happen.

But of course, she had.

She sat naked on the chair in front of a mirror. The sound of electric sheers caused her eyes to dart to the side.

A stern masculine voice came from behind her a hand wrapped in her hair. "Watch slut."

Her eyes returned to the face in the mirror as she felt the metal clipper blade touch the front of her scalp. The pitch of the sheers changed as it started to cut through her thick mane. She made an audible gasp as a red stripe from just left of center slipped away and fell away. Many others followed it to the floor. Shaving cream and the edge of a sharp straight edge finished the job. Through the whole event, frozen, Jan watched the figure in the mirror become increasingly unfamiliar. A towel was handed to her.

"Wipe your face." The voice commanded. "When you are in the box for a while this will be a kindness."

As she could no longer see the stranger in the glass she started to sob at the sensation of the towel's napping on her bare head. She had no idea why - she knew this was the price of her submission. A price she had willingly agreed to.

The box - that before she had only heard described by its name Komuso was set upon her head. A block was slid in under her chin to keep her from pulling her head back through the hole. The door in the front was closed and the room disappeared. A hissing sound echoed through the box like a gale as the bladders that completely trapped her head in place were filled full.

Omnivorous sexual desire had led her down many darker alleys than this one she thought until the sound of a lock clicking into place let her know she was an object - only to be used for the enjoyment of others. She felt her wetness slide down her thigh.

A man's hand ran the length of her leg. Jan found his fingers and the taste of her own slick in her mouth. She purred, she loved the taste of herself. Her tongue circled his fingers as they pressed further down her throat until she started to choke.

"That's it," as the fingers vanished leaving her mouth wanting. "There will plenty to fill your holes soon." He shoved her roughly. The weight of the box and her inability to see caused her to stumble and collapse backwards onto a couch. "That reflex will serve you well."

"Small pricked bastard." She thought as she struggled to rise only to find herself bent over the arm of the couch arm. He sunk into her with one rough stroke as he squeezed her nipples and heavy breasts. Jan quickly forgot her lie as the man cored her. He repeatedly thrust into her. Her new crown caused her head to recklessly jerk from side to side. The disorientation, humiliation, and his ruthless handling caused her sex to immediately start to tense - but before she could find release he slid out of her. Using the box like a valve he twisted her to her knees and pushed himself into the one hole the box had. She devoured him. She wanted to cum so badly but she had slipped into that space where her need to blindly worship this formless god's cock was greater than for her own orgasm.

Jan could barely make out the word "good" and a few muffled sounds a he unloaded into her mouth. Immediately after tasting his salt, she felt her own puddle forming around her knees. Every bit of life she could coaxed from him, Jan swallowed greedily. As he pulled away she caught her breath gap-mouthed as a mix of her thick drool and his cum snaked from the opening of the box.

Fighting to regain her senses, Jan felt her arms being pinned down to her sides, cocooned in nylon straps and cinched tight with buckles. Inside the box the air bladders held in her own heat. Already the smell of her own sweat and sex filled the box and stung her eyes. He had been kind - her melting make up would have only made it worse. It was stifling and the pressure pinched her nose shut only allowing her to pull breaths through her mouth. This almost guaranteed that her mouth would be open for anyone who wished to use it. But he was gone.

Jan found herself being left alone for far too long. She already near feral with fear and desire by the time she heard the sound of the door slam wide.

A multitude of unseen hands pulled at her. A new cock pushed passed her lips. Jan swallowed its muskiness - the taste so different from the last. Without identity, she was without resistance. Empty and open for all to experience, open for every experience. As the new member pulled away she fought to hold it to draw it deeper into her throat. Hands wrapped around her slim waist and pulled her onto to the lap and thick cock of their owner. Sex with a familiar taste was again in her mouth. A third larger prick pushed against her tight ass unable to resist or protest it sank deep inside her. She was airtight.

She was barely able breathe. "So much. Too much." Jan thought. However, being unable to protest each partner sat their own grueling pace pushing her to and over the edge.

The next partner took the place of last over and over again - she was closed, filled, and perfected. Her perception narrowed. One orgasm rolled into the next as Jan lost herself - her last thought fucked out of her head. Jan would have believed her abusers countless had she not tasted herself on some of them. Senseless she continued to perform for her captors until her body like her mind ceased to function and still they came - in every meaning of the word. By the time the last slid out of her Jan was torn meat. Exhausted and broken she collapsed in unconsciousness.

The side of a hard boot against her side awoke her. She could tell from the warmth on her skin that she was lying in the light of a window although all she could see was darkness. Using her head as tripod Jan lifted herself to a kneeling position resting on her heels. Still weakened by her adventures last night it was all she could do to sit up straight. Her pussy and sex still convulsed from the onslaught of the night before.

"Are you ready to start your service tonight?"

Jan started to panic wildly. What did he mean? Hadn't she been last night's service doll? She begged for an explanation but the box muffled her pleas.

"Oh, you thought yesterday was your term of service?" Her cage door opened and the light hit her like an open hand across her face taking her breath and objections away. As her eyes adjusted to the brightness she saw him as an impressionist watercolor. "That was just the down payment. You will owe for so much more. When you have completed your training no one including yourself will remember you as you are now much less how you were before last night."

"Your name?" He asked.

"Jan."

Quickly the door shut - again uncomfortably mashing her nose forcing her to breathe through her mouth. Jan feels him take control of her head and position the box. Suddenly, through the opening a hot sprays of liquid - the taste of urine salty and bitter.

"I saved the first of the morning for you." His said.

Jan tried to struggle. She felt her ire rise. Then her bile as the taste and smell overwhelmed her. And then left with no choice her heat rose, as she began to drink him in gulps. The excess spilled back through the opening and seeped through the few small crevices the bladders did not fill warm down her tits until it dripped off her sex. She trembled already begging for the next ordeal, the next humiliation.

"You want to disappear so badly. This is where it starts. This is how the world forgets you but that can happen only after you forget yourself. This is how you forget yourself."

cvillerook
cvillerook
92 Followers