All Comments on 'Komuso'

by cvillerook

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Gross. Disgusting. Cannot believe that any person has that little self esteem as to allow, even want, what was described to happen to them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nope.

.

cvillerookcvillerookalmost 7 years agoAuthor
From the author

Again, like "The Farm" this story is not going to be for everyone. However, you're gonna have to trust me the world is a lot darker than your philosophies, Horatio.

And for better or worse this is only the surface. Really I'm not kidding. And remember the "sexual golden rule", do not do on to others as you want to them to do unto you. Do unto them as they would like done onto them. Frequently that is not the same thing. And if it was where would be the fun in that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You tag this as fetish

Yet you post it in BDSM. And you post a disgusting story that has no redeeming value. This was just plain torture of another human being. Do you really find anything erotic about it? This is sick puppy shit. Literotica needs to check their standards. This crap doesn't deserve the light of day. Go away and NEVER post again.

cvillerookcvillerookalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To the above comment

Yes, it is tagged as one and listed as the other. I think both BDSM and fetishism are tightly interwoven in many cases. Nothing is clear cut, well not every case. May I suggest you read the Marquis de Sade -- the "S" in BDSM. Really this is maybe upper moderate on the kink spectrum. The man that gave his name to these acts -- wow he is way out there in some of his works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
mmmmmm

thank you. agreed not for everyone but i loved imagining myself in her place...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous