Kondo San?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, the Bodhisattva is someone who has reached that level. Indeed, a little more. Wise, tolerant, able to teach other people how to be like them, and compassionate. Compassionate enough to renounce the bliss of 'non-rebirth' and return among those silly boys of humans, to explain what they have understood, life after life, going back and forth between this world and the next.

Money is not everything (it's nice, convenient, better more than less, yes, but really, it's not everything.) There's no use to be afraid to die, because, anyway, you'll be back (although, to die must be one of those things which you never get used to...) Life is pain, but you can even bear it, just don't get too attached to anything; objects, ideas, people. And so on. But a real Bodhisattva can explain it all much more 'professionally' than I could ever do. At least in this life.

I do not know how things went anywhere elsewhere, but in Japan many bodhisattva renounce Nirvana today, renounce Nirvana tomorrow, teach today, teach tomorrow, and had become practically deities (Buddhist, Shinto, you name it.) And she was devoted to one of these; a female deity. Kanon, the goddess of mercy and forgiveness.

When we arrived at the temple, I was a bit amazed by everything. A stairway, long enough but not too steep, and at the top, a huge white bust (say, in proportion to it, the rest of the body could be covered by the stairway). A beautiful, calm woman with a veil on her head. An Asian Madonna, or the like.

She acted like you would act in the temple of a religion you believe in, and I tried not to disturb her. I saw her do her devotions, no questions, no comments. She was beautiful, quiet, focused, as if there were only her and the goddess herself. Maupassant was wondering what the women had to do with God, intended as 'divine' in general. As a matter of fact, he did not understand so much about women. And even about 'God'.

When we got back to Earth, slowly down the stairway, she still had that same face, calm and serene. Religion is a rational need, and it is useful to life, to evolution, not just to the power. It is wrong to mock or repress it. All religions are wrong, and all the prayers are right. I said this when he asked me what I thought about it. She smiled.

"Dareka ga usagi no ashi o motarasu hitsuyō ga aru baai ni wa, -shi wa sore o motte mimashou," she said, without looking at me.

"Sorry?"

"If someone needs to bring a rabbit's foot, let him bring it," she said, smiling at me.

"A bit of a rough analogy, but there we are," I admitted.

After a light lunch in a small Japanese restaurant she knew, where I taught her the complicated Italian translation of that "analogy" ("se qualcùno vuol portàrsi una zampa di conìglio, làasciagliela portàre". The hardest thing was "làsciagliela"), we got to Yasukuni. It was a famous Shinto temple, or perhaps, from some points of view, better to say "infamous". The Shinto equivalent of Saint Paul's Cathedral in London and the Temple of Kristos Spasiìtel, Christ the Saviour, in Moscow. That means that not only the glory of God (gods), but even the glory of the country's military was celebrated there. And up to that point, nothing bad.

Unfortunately, among the military glories, someone had had the unhappy idea to include the graves of some war criminals. While it might be true that general Curtis Le May told Robert McNamara that if USA would have lost the war, maybe he too would have been judged for war crimes, it was still not a nice thing at all to do.

We did not discuss the subject (it would have been not polite, on my behalf, I was a guest) and passed a far cry from the disputed tombs. We stopped in a nice and quiet spot. And there she began talking about Shinto. The Kami, the spirits who are in heaven, on Earth and in every place; air, stones, rivers...

I was convinced that the Miko I have seen in the Anime were the Shinto priestesses, but she explained to me that they were just assistants, 'altar girls', in other words, usually the daughters of the priest who ran the temple. Yes, there were priestesses, since the end of the war, and the shrine of Ise, the most important of Japan, was 'managed' by one of them. They were called kannushi, but no, not even they were 'shamans'. That was a phase that Shinto had left behind really long ago, although it remained fundamentally a religion of nature, harmony and fertility, and that's why sex was considered sinless. Sex is energy, is life. No sex, no nature. Alles kaputt...

At that point, I distinctly felt that she was expecting something from me. We were alone, in a beautiful garden, full of green, flowers, sunshine and calm. She had smiled at me many times, and made it clear that for her, half Buddhist and half Shinto (like many Japanese, she told me) sex was not the devil. She told me that she did NOT consider me a male chauvinist pig. And now she was silent. She could've found many topics to talk about, but instead she just smiled and said nothing.

"It's a nice place here," I noticed. She nodded. It didn't even seem to be in the middle of a city, indeed, of a metropolis. I looked at her, in profile against the green boughs of the trees. Straight hair, wonderful, light skin, little upturned nose, peacefully half closed eyes. "And you're nice too."

She smiled, without blushing, and without looking at me, bowed the head a little, nodding slightly. It was a nice way to introduce the topic, she thought, maybe. The simplest things are the best.

"The second day, you can try..." She said. I snorted, nodding. She turned to look at me, with a smile."Kimi wa watashi ga to ecchi shitai dèsu-kà?"

"Hai," I confessed, looking into her eyes.

"Me too," she smiled a bit more, "Since yesterday evening."

Ten minutes later we were on the subway. Side by side, silent, without looking at each other. She was smiling. We knew what we were going to do. I was feeling a bit weird, as if we were going to get married. Or as if everyone in the wagon, even a little girl who was looking at us with a strange thoughtful face, could read in our heads. But nobody said anything. Not even the little girl.

I was ready to accept a 'no' for an answer. Surely she would have told me that with kindness. As a matter of fact, I was expecting a 'not yet', a yellow light. After all, she knew that I still had a few weeks of the course, there was no need to rush. But if she wanted to do it, and if she could agree to do it with me, why bother? She expected me to take the first step, since I was the man. And I had done it, very discreetly, and she loved that too, without illusions about what I really wanted. And she wanted it too.

We did not go to her house. She lived with a friend to share the rent, and she didn't want to find her at home, or that she could find us while... embarrassing... Even calling her, "Just so you know, I'm taking a man to bed... "

No, a hotel was fine. She proposed me to go in a 'Love Hotel', and I accepted. I had heard about them...

She led me to a 'boutique hotel' (so the sign on the door said, but I knew: they called them so, too), which she surely knew already, but I didn't say a word about it. Not my business.

As she stood at the front desk, choosing a room, she asked me to look away, wanting to make it a surprise. I peeked at the panel with the pictures of the rooms, before to turning around. One room was set up as first aid clinic, with a bed and a gynaecological chair (poetical license, I presumed, although I did not know the Japanese emergency rooms), another was a train compartment, and a cave with graffiti (to play Neanderthal, maybe), or maybe a medieval prison cell... The Inquisition, what a show...

She pushed a button, put a banknote in a slit and got the key from a woman at the reception, standing behind a curtain. Discretion.

The woman had told her to take the stairway. We climbed with no hurry, the stair was quite steep and I was behind her, with the edge of her skirt in front of me, her thighs going up and down, slowly. Her skin was so light, so clean and perfect. I didn't resist the temptation to stop a while, let her climb a bit high as I peered beyond the edge. White slip. I like it so. She noticed my movement and looked at me, smiling.

"What kind of room have you chosen?" I asked her when she put the key in the door.

"A Japanese house," She shrugged, smiling. A Japanese style room, in Tokyo, built to pretend to be in Japan. Post-modernism, ain't it?

The room was nothing special. Spacious, clean, well-lit, a few Japanese-style piece of furniture. It could have been a 'dojo'" rather than a room of a traditional house. I did a bit of judo and other things, when I had more time. Futon, of course, no bed. She told me to get comfortable, as she went to have a shower, which she preferred to do alone.

I got comfortable, stripping naked and slipped under the light duvet that covered the mattress on the floor and waited for her.

As she emerged from the bathroom, wearing a snow-white bathrobe, she looked at me, smiling, and left the bathrobe slip down her body, revealing her shoulders, then her boobs, up to the nipples. Then she dropped it all.

I looked at her, without a word, and she let me look, without hiding anything, for half a minute. She had an totally shaved pubes, I don't know if by chance or especially for me. It was so nice...

"This is "'pai pan'." she said.

"What?" I asked. She smiled.

"What you are looking at." She nodded down, at her pubes. "When it's shaved this way, it's called "pai pan". Do you like it?"

Then she finally moved, kneeling down before slipping under the light duvet next to me. She waited for me to make the first move, but I didn't know what move to make.

"Do you want me to have a shower?" I asked.

She smiled, hovered her nose over me, touching my neck, my chest, my right shoulder with it. "No," she kissed my chest. "I like your smell."

"Smell of gaijin... "

"They say the gaijin smell of butter, but I knew it's not true. You smell like a man. And I am a woman."

She dismounted from my body and lay on his bacck. I raised on my knees, looking at her.

"You too have a nice body," she said, looking at me. She took my dick in his palm delicately. It was hard already. She touched my tip with a finger. "We call this... 'Kamegashirà'... Turtle's head... Do you know?"

"Or 'inkeikito'... " I said. It means just "dick's tip". The other name was more fancyful... She smiled and looked in my eyes again.

"Ima siyò, kudasài." Do it now, please.

Oddly, or maybe not, now that she was there, naked, confident, close at hand, I felt no hurry to take her. I wanted to play with her body, touch it, feel it. At my disposal. Without any frenzy.

"Watashi wa nihonjin onnanoko no neko o ajiwaitai," I said.

"You want to taste the cunt of a Japanese girl?" she said, surprised and amused by my linguistic feat.

"Yes. 'Sore o kyoda suru mae ni'." I said. Before to break it through.

"'Sore o kyoda suru mae ni'," she repeated. And she opened her legs a little, chuckling.

I began to kiss her, from the hub down. She snorted, letting me do it quietly, wincing a little and spreading her legs more when I got to her sex, letting me sniff, lick, kiss it all over. She wincied again, but much harder, when i get her clit...

I shoved my tongue inside her, and she cried even louder, as if I was penetrating her with my dick, but did not object. She had a strange, soft taste, and her flesh was tender, the most tender I've ever kissed, licked... Her voice became more and more childish, pleading, even though she could hardly speak. She just groaned with all the vowels of the alphabet ("ah, eh, hii, oh, uh!") and I felt her sweet, soft scent.

"Iku! Ik-ku! Kimi wa oku o ikaseru! Iku!" she wailed. The tone was as if she was complaining about something. But I knew that she was not complaining at all. 'Iku', 'I go', that is, 'I come'. 'Kimi waoku o ikaseru', you make me "go". No fake...

After a while she calmed down, breathing slower and slower. We looked at each other. She was smiling.

"Now you can... watashi o kyo-oda... break me through!"

I crawled over her body till I got face to face, nose to nose with her. She put her arms around my neck, and kissed me, a french kiss, tongue-in-mouth, as if to taste the flavour of her sex on my tongue. She had closed her eyes, opening them again as I pulled away. That kind of kiss was much more erotic and 'forbidden' in Japan than it is for us, I recalled, a clear sign of total abandonment. She was meek, open, subdued, as if I was already inside of her.

"You're my first Italian male," She said, not wanting me to think too badly about her.

"And you, my first Japanese girl," I said.

She smiled, nodded: I could go on. She lowered her eyes and looked at my long sex, focusing all her attention on it, without fear. She was ready.

I glanced over to the wooden bowls near the futon. One was full of paper towels, the other of silvery sealed sachets. You didn't need to be a genius to know what could be inside them. I looked at her and asked her about 'kondo san', but she refused. She wanted to feel my 'gaijin' dick all right.

Her eyes fluttered closed as she felt my 'kamegashira', my glans, touching her, and I slid into her, greeted with a long, throatily moan. It was warm, cosy, deep enough. When I was fully inside her, she opened her eyes and looked into mine. I felt her arms wrapping me, and her inner muscles tightening me, as to entrap me gently in his body. I was keeping myself on my elbows, I was quite heavier than her, I tried to stretch my arms out to pull myself up a bit more, and to be less pressing over her, but she did not let me go, shook her head: that way was fine for her.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm sure," She nodded, smiling. "Do it!"

I started moving inside her, very slowly. Clearly she was not a virgin, but she was very tight, I had to take her slowly, at least for starting, to let her get used to it. If she wanted me to go faster, she would have told me that. It seemed to me that she liked it. She moaned softly and smiled, hugging me with her legs, occasionally tightening her muscles, when I was all into her. As for not to let me go, at least not so soon. Sure, I could pull hard and go away as I wanted, but I did not want to hurt her.

"You like to keep inside of you my ... ". It seemed to me ugly to complete the sentence, but she had understood.

"'Chinchi, chinko, chinpoko... dìkku, dankòn... Inkèi... Kyo-bà'... " she said, smiling. And at every word, she hugged it with her inner muscles, to make me understand what she was talking about. I laughed. It 's weird to laugh with a girl beneath you...

"You too have many ways to define it." She looked at me, quite puzzled."To call it," I simplified.

"And you," she smiled, "how many names do you have for it?".

I said a dozen of names in her ear, pushing hard for each word inside her. She was laughing, and letting me doing it, without opposing.

"Continua... Keep on, and tell me... dirthy things... cose... " she chuckled. I knew what kind of "things" she wanted to hear. I continued, saying her very clearly what I was doing to her, and what I wanted to do to her. She laughed and moaned, horny, aroused. "'Hai, hai!'" she said. Yes, yes... Then she stopped me.

"Now 'tu-fotti-me' as strong as you can. Until the end."

"I will hurt you," I told her, a bit worried.

"'Shinpai nai', don't be afraid," she shook her head. "I'm not... 'Shoyo'... "Sherigaru"... virgin ... "

I began to penetrate her deeper and stronger, with more frequency. She moaned louder, as if I was raping her, but his ankles on my butt not only kept me inside her, they tried to push me more inside her... It was exciting, In her moans, I felt my strength and her weakness, conscious and resigned. I could have her even against her will, she could just surrender and let me do, and she knew about that. But I felt that she wanted me, she wanted exactly what I was doing to her.

"Hai! Hamete chodài! Fukaku namekonde chodai! Uume mechàck'cha ni shte! Irete!"

Apparently she was begging me to spare her, to have mercy of her, but actually, she was begging me to do exactly the opposite. 'Uume mechàckucha ni shitè'. Mess me up, inside. Make a mess inside of me...

"Until the end?" I asked, keeping on pounding her.

"Yes," She nodded, eyes closed, beautiful, weak, abandoned, like no other female I ever had. "Yes! 'Watashi no naka ni ken te'! Cum inside of me! Kimochi! kimochi!' It is nice! It is beautiful!"

I contented her, and it was really nice, even for me. For a while, nobody was able to articulate a single word, but we made quite a noise all the same, especially her. She was breathing hard, as if she had been overwhelmed by a big sea wave, a force to which she could only succumb. But I had asked her again and again. She wanted to do it that way. My conscience was satisfied. And my machist domination fantasies, too ...

She opened her eyes and smiled at me, as if to reassure me: I was not a rapist, I had done nothing wrong, I did not hurt her...

"Kimochi ikattà... Kimochi okattà... " she said. I came all right, you've screwed me all right...

It was just as if until that moment she had acted like a porn star. Groans, cries, nothing but a play. But I can recognize the throbbings of the inner muscles of a woman who is running at full speed towards orgasm, when I feel it. And I had felt it, yes, for sure. That little, tender. meek and delicate body had an incredible strength, inside. I felt as if she had literally milked me. She had taken not only my semen, but my force too. I was short of breath. very short of breath!

"Kimi no pushi wa ... utsukushi to ... tsuyoy ... "I told her, panting. She smiled. I had made a compliment on her sex. That it was nice, and strong ...

"Kimi no dankon wa tsuyoy... to kimi no seishi wa ... atsui... takusan atsui!" . My dick too was strong, she had said. And my semen was hot. Very very hot. Her eyes were shining, while she was saying it.

"Listen ... " I said, since we were on the topic: "If something were to happen to you, just let me know... Okay?"

"Something?" she looked at me, quite puzzled. I had to be a bit more explicit. Polite, but more explicit.

"From here to nine months... ". She understood and smiled. With tenderness.

"Do you mean that you would face your virile responsibilities? That you would marry me?"

"With pleasure"I said sincerely, and also because I did not want her to think the opposite, not even for a moment. After all, to marry her was by far not the worst thing that could happen to me.

"Shinpai nai," she shook her head. "No worry. Nothing will happen from here up to nine months."

"Forgive me if I talk this way, but... I do not want you to have a 'misu no kodomo'... because of me."

"I had understood that, but not even this will happen," she said, shaking her head, calm. 'Misu no kodomo", the "children of the water", were the unborn children, for whatever reason. Whatever...

"Are you sure?"

"I am sure," she nodded, smiling, tranquil. "I am neither a virgin nor a little girl, I can look after myself. And anyway, you are not obliged. I like you, but I am not in love with you. I like you, you like me. I was in the mood to have sex, you were in the mood to have sex. We did it, it was nice, we might as well do it again, if you like, as long as you're here. I have nothing against that.

"Because I'm an Italian 'gaijin'?" i asked. She shook his head no, with a calm smile.

"No. Not just because you have a big dick. I like it, but I could replace it with a sex toy. You're a good person, I'm fine with you. You know how to make love. That's enough for me. You do not need to promise me anything, though I know that you are sincere. You do not need to defend me from yourself. from the world, or from myself. We can stay together. Even now, here. Even doing nothing, just being close to each other. And then, we'll see."