Korean college CD gets gang banged!

Story Info
College crossdresser betrayed by roommate!
6.8k words
4.74
10.3k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Han-wool Cho. I'm a second generation American from South Korea; my dad's parents moved here more than fifty years ago before he was born. My mom's parents were both born here. I speak fluent English and Korean; my parents tried to speak only Korean at the house but also wanted me to assimilate so it was always a back-and-forth as to which language was in favor at our house on any given day.

Depending on the source of your research, my height of 5' 7" is average for a South Korean man. My weight of 140 lbs. is definitely on the slim side. I favored my mom's looks facially; I'm an only child. Both of my parents are extremely hard working; by the time I got to middle school, I was allowed to be at home alone after school. Of course, I discovered K-pop at an early age and was proud of the talent of my former countrymen.

I was definitely stunned the first time I saw any of my musical heroes cross-dressed. WTF, I thought, but I came to admire their skill with makeup and clothing. Being home alone allowed my thoughts to wander; I decided to see if I could imitate their feminine looks. I let my hair grow out to shoulder length, I had a lot more styling options that way. At first, I used my mom's makeup and clothing, it wasn't long before I was able to duplicate my K-pop idols' femininity; I was a hot, sassy young thing and I liked it!

After I started high school, I was able to use some of the money from my after-school job to buy some of my own makeup and clothing and build up a decent wardrobe over time. I also went all-in and purchased a crop top with silicone breasts and a panty with a silicone vagina and an open bottom. I had chosen the name 'Ari' for my femme name; it means pretty, lovely, or beautiful in Korean. I deliberately chose that name because I was all three of those adjectives when I was dressed as Ari!

After graduating from high school, I was going to be attending one of the state universities in the fall. It was only a Division III school but they had a good economics / finance program and I wasn't a traditional athlete so I didn't care. I was in great shape because I had a black belt in Taekwondo; the university was too small to have a Taekwondo program.

The university was into one of those self-imposed 'diversity programs' so they could look good to the outside world. They had gotten rid of their athletic dorms and started pairing the athletes with regular students. As the 'luck of the draw' would have it, my roommate turned out to be the starting QB on the school's football team. He was just a sophomore, so he obviously was talented. We shared a common suite area but had separate bedrooms and bathrooms.

He was busy between football and school, so we didn't see much of each other. He seemed to be a nice enough guy but was definitely focused on his world. His name was Greg Striker which seemed fitting for a football player. He was much bigger than me, probably 6' 2" and 205 lbs, all his weight was toned and muscular.

A little more than two-thirds of the way through the season, they had an away game scheduled. The team always left fairly early on Friday morning so they could get to the other team's location for a walk-through on their field and get a decent night's sleep.

I didn't have much 'Ari' time that semester and learned quickly that Greg's road-trips were going to be my best opportunity. As luck would have it, I didn't have any classes on Friday, so Ari pretty much had the weekend to herself when the football team had away games!

As soon as Greg left, I depilated and before I hopped into my shower, I did my nails, fingers and toes, in a golden rose polish. I didn't have much in the way of facial hair, but I shaved as closely as I could anyway. I had decided Ari was going to dress as a 'slutty secretary' that day. I went for more of an evening makeup look, especially around the eyes. I finished off my look with a golden matte, chocolate lip gloss.

After putting on my silicone prosthetics, I slipped into a matching navy blue and beige satin and lace lingerie set. The bra was low-cut, it barely covered my nipples. I threaded the garter straps through my French cut panties and rolled sheer, dark suntan nylons up my legs to attach to the garter tabs. I slid into 4" beige patent leather, open-toe stiletto heels and finished off my look with a silk navy blue mini wrap-skirt that barely covered my stocking tops, and a beige satin button-up blouse. I left the top four buttons unbuttoned so the cleavage of my silicone breasts was easily seen.

It was after lunchtime by now and I began to take pictures on my tablet. I was really getting into posing sexy for the camera; it just didn't register when I heard the door open. Greg walked in and said, "Who are you and what are you doing in my dorm suite?" I was so startled, I forgot to use Ari's voice and said, "What are you doing here? I thought you had an away game this weekend!"

Greg's jaw dropped when he heard my voice. "Han, holy shit! What the fuck is going on dude? Halloween was a couple of weeks ago! Why are you dressed like some hot chick?"

I blushed, and not just because Greg had caught me. He called me 'hot', and I realized I liked it!

"Haven't you looked outside? There's a fucking blizzard; they're calling it the storm of the century. Our flight got cancelled, we were lucky we could get back to campus from the airport." He took off his coat and sat down across from me. "So, what's going on? Why are you dressed like that?"

I told him about K-pop and how some of the groups would occasionally cross dress. That's what put the idea into my head and inspired me to start. I told him it just kind of snowballed until Ari, my feminine alter-ego was born.

He just stared at me. I realized while I was sitting down my skirt had ridden up high enough to give him a good look at my stocking tops being held up by garters. He wasn't really staring at me; he was staring at my legs.

"I'm sorry, I'll go hop in the shower and change. You won't have to worry about Ari intruding in our space again."

"Not so fast. I still have some questions. You're really fucking sexy. Have you ever been out in public, have you ever been with a man?"

"No, I've never been out in public although I hope to get up the courage someday. I've never been with a man. I have to admit to being curious though. I've played with dildos, but I left those at home; I would have been mortified if anyone saw them."

"Come over here, please. Right in front of me. I want to get a good look at you up close."

I did as he asked and even threw in a little pirouette so he could see how I looked from the front and the back.

He sucked in his breath. "Damn, you're even sexier up close. And if I hadn't heard your male voice, no way would I have known it was you, Han."

"Please don't call me Han. When I'm dressed like this my name is Ari." I said in my sexiest Ari voice.

He reached out suddenly and pulled me into his lap. "Sure, Ari, whatever you say. You smell so good, is that perfume you're wearing?"

"Mmmmmm, yes, it's called Roses & Chocolate by Mancera. Do you like it?" I giggled, knowing already that he did.

"I want a little kiss; I want to kiss those full sexy lips."

I don't know what came over me at that moment; I didn't want anything else but to kiss this hunk. I leaned in and began to tease him a little. I nibbled on his lower lip; I was running my tongue over his lips. He groaned and began to thrust up against my ass; I could feel the throbbing bulge in his pants.

"Damn, Ari. You're so fucking hot. Straddle me, sit on my lap facing me." Again, I felt like I wasn't in control of myself and did exactly as Greg asked me to do. When he reached under my skirt and began to slide my panties off, I helped him! He reached underneath us and slid his pants and underwear down to his ankles.

"Kneel in front of me and lubricate my cock. I don't want to take you dry; I want you to enjoy this as much as I know I'm going to."

I knelt in front of him and grabbed his erection. ("What the hell am I doing? What is wrong with me?" I thought to myself but that thought didn't stop me.) His cock was about 7" long and not too thick. I placed it against my lips and deep-throated him, coating his hardness with my saliva. He was groaning and thrusting against my mouth as his hands held my head from behind.

I could feel him beginning to throb; I didn't want him to cum in my mouth. I wanted that hot cock up my ass. I wanted to see if the real thing felt better than my dildos. I pushed away from him and stood up. I straddled him again and reached underneath us. I placed his well-lubed shaft at the entrance to my love hole and sat back on him. He gasped as I took all of him inside me at once.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!"

"Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhh!"

We were both moaning and groaning as we began to fuck one another. I kissed him full on the lips and slid my tongue inside his mouth. He was sucking on it as we began to fuck one another passionately. He was thrusting inside me as hard as he could while I dropped onto his cock just as physically. We weren't fucking, we were rutting like two animals in heat with zero inhibitions. It didn't take long, and we were cumming together.

"Fuck, so hot, so sexy, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"Yes, baby, yes, baby, yessssssssssssssssssss!"

"Nnnnnnnngggggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!"

"Give me this cock, give-me-this-cock, give it to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!"

"Love this pussy, love Ari's pussy, want all of Ari's pussy!"

We fucked each other through our orgasms. Spent I collapsed against his chest, he was kissing the top of my head and rubbing my stocking covered legs. He spent a lot of time focusing on my stocking tops where they were held up by the garters. The sensation was over the top, and I began to squeeze his cock with my ass muscles.

"Shit, girl, that's amazing. You're going to get me hard again."

"I hope so, I hope you're not done fucking this ass." I began to unbutton the rest of my blouse and threw it on the floor behind me. I untied my wrap-skirt, pulled that off and threw it on top of my blouse. I was straddling Greg wearing only my bra, garter belt, stockings and heels. His eyes got bigger and bigger as his cock was getting harder and harder. I continued to milk him until he was throbbing.

"Spread your legs wide, baby." I told him. Greg did. I had my knees on the outside of his legs with my ankles on the inside of his knees. I was wide open and slid down his cock even further.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. You're so fucking beautiful, so sexy, so hot. No girl has ever fucked me like this. You like my cock inside you, no, you love my cock inside you, don't you?"

"Yes, Greg, yes. I love your cock inside me, I love the way it felt when you came in my ass. Ari is here for you baby. Fuck me, fuck me again, hard!"

I leaned in and began to suck his nipples, they got hard almost instantly. He began to thrust into me again and I started riding his shaft, rotating my hips in circles, first one direction, then the other all the while milking him with my ass muscles.

"Fuck me, Ari; fuck me, Ari; fuck me, Ari! Shit, shit, oh shit! You're so fucking sexy. I love the way you ride my cock!"

We fucked that way for a few minutes, talking dirty to one another and fucking each other with an urgency and intensity I had never felt before. I was beginning to tingle all over and I knew I was close. "Greg," I begged, "please rub my stocking-covered legs the way you did last time. That's so hot, it turns me on so much."

Greg began to slowly caress both thighs through my nylons with just his fingertips; the sensation was overpowering. I lost complete control and started fucking him furiously. I was bouncing off his lap; on the upstroke, I would keep just his prick inside me before I rode his shaft down again. "F-u-c-k-i-n-g this cock, fuck this cock, mmmmmmm, love Greg's hard cock. Cum for me daddy, cum for me. Ari is so close, close, aaaaahhhhh, cum, cum, cummmmiiiiiiinnnnnggggg!!"

My orgasm triggered Greg and he moved his hands to my waist and began pulling me onto his cock. He was using me to jerk off! He started to spurt violently inside me; I could feel wave after wave of his sticky goodness painting the inside of my ass. "Ari, Ari, Ari, you hot fucking bitch! You cum slut, fuck, fuck, fuck! Nnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

He collapsed underneath me again as his orgasm subsided. I found his mouth and pressed my lips to his, kissing him tenderly, passionately. He kissed me back in the same way. We spent the rest of the afternoon and evening making love in every position imaginable. I sucked him off twice, I loved the taste of him. I fell asleep in his arms in his bed that night; the day had been magical, more than anything I could have dreamed of or wanted. Little did I know that dream was going to turn into a nightmare and all too soon.

When I woke up in his bed late the next morning, Greg was already gone. He had made a pot of coffee and left a note next to it. "Hey gorgeous! Yesterday was amazing, no, you're the one who made it amazing! I'm going to the cafeteria for breakfast and then to a walk-through in the gym. Coach doesn't want us getting rusty with this game being delayed. I'll see you sometime this afternoon."

I hugged myself remembering how wonderful yesterday had turned out to be! I stripped out of my lingerie, stockings, and prosthetics and hopped into the hottest shower I could stand. After toweling off, I cleaned my nails. I put on my dobok and began to go through the basic Taekwondo movements, both kicks and punches. I was sweating heavily by the time I finished and took another shower to cool down and clean up.

I got dressed and threw on all my winter clothing to walk to the cafeteria through this crazy snow. I ate a light lunch and was getting ready to head back to the dorm when Greg came in with some of his teammates. They were larger than him; I guessed they were probably his offensive line.

As they were getting in line to eat, he noticed me and came over. "Hey, Han. Hope you got a good night's sleep; I sure did." He winked at me. "I'll be back late this afternoon, me and the boys want to keep working on audibles and coverages."

"Sure thing, Greg. Hope you guys get in some good practice time."

I headed back to the dorm and did some serious studying. There wasn't much else to do, not in this weather. Greg came back late in the afternoon as he had said. He had a case of beer under one arm and a fifth of whiskey in the other hand. "Of course, the liquor store would find a way to stay open, bunch of college kids snowed in with nothing else to do but party." We both laughed, he ducked into his bedroom.

He came back out holding something behind his back. "I've got a favor to ask." He held out the package, it was an unopened French Maid's costume. "I bought this for my girlfriend to wear on Halloween but she broke up with me before then. I was hoping you'd wear it for me tonight. I'm betting it will look way better on you than it would have looked on her!"

I smiled and said, "Sure. It turns me on knowing how much this is going to turn you on." I took the costume from him and headed into my bathroom. I started by painting my nails, fingers and toes, a red mirror chrome polish. Even though I had already showered and shaved, I hopped into the shower again. I douched three times with a musk scented douche and washed my hair and body with musk scented shampoo and soap. I got out and toweled dry vigorously.

"Ari's got a boyfriend!" I was singing to myself the way little children used to tease one another. "Ari's got a boyfriend!"

I slipped into my silicone panty and crop top. I put on a black satin corset with eight garter straps and cinched it as tightly as I could stand it. It didn't have cups, just little satin 'shelves' for my breasts to rest on. I chose not to wear any panties and rolled the sheerest midnight-black, Cuban heel stockings with back seams up my legs. After clipping them to the garters, I stepped into black satin open-toe 5" stiletto heels and sat down to do my makeup.

I went with smoky eyeshadows, dark on the lids and lighter towards my brows. I penciled in my eyebrows and used eyeliner to highlight under and over my lids. I grabbed my lash-plumping mascara and really piled it on to make my lower and upper lashes pop. I used just the lightest touch of crimson rouge and finished off my makeup with Runway Red Classic Lip Gloss. It was so glossy, so wet-looking you would swear you'd see a bead of water on my lips at any moment.

I took the black satin French Maid costume out of the package. It was shoulderless and the bodice portion of the dress was skintight but left the top half of my breasts and most of my cleavage exposed. The mini skirt was poofy and flared out, just barely covering the bottom of my ass cheeks, it had an attached white satin apron. It included a black and white satin choker, a black and white satin ruffle headpiece, and a little black plastic feather duster with white satin 'feathers.' I looked in the mirror. Sex was oozing out of every pore in Ari's body. I knew Greg would be thrilled and looked forward to another night of mind-blowing sex with him.

I stepped back into the common area. Greg's eyes bugged out. "Holy shit. No way, no fucking way! Ari, I know you're not a chick but damn! If I didn't know any better, I'd swear you were! I'm half-tempted to call the boys; tell them the party's off and keep you all to myself!"

I was basking in Greg's glowing compliments when the last thing he said sank into my brain. "B-boys? P-par-party? Greg, what are you talking about?"

"I'm having a card party here tonight for my offensive line. I'm sure you've heard about NFL QB's getting their linemen Rolex watches or even cars. I can't even begin to be able to afford anything like that. They're a bunch of horny mother fuckers. You're going to service all of them tonight!"

"WHAT? NO WAY! NO -- FUCKING - WAY! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE..."

Greg held up a hand and interrupted my screaming. "I don't have time to listen to your whiny bullshit. Come over here and look at two things on my phone. Then you can tell me no way."

He held up his phone and began to play a video of us from yesterday. It was a cleverly edited video that made it seem like I had seduced Greg and that I was the only one really enjoying myself. He smiled at me when it finished and said, "Now look at this text thread."

I almost fainted. It was a text thread with my mom. Somehow, she had found his phone number and had texted him asking him how I was doing, if I seemed happy, if I needed anything. He had answered back, she checked in occasionally and he always answered her, always politely.

"How would you like me to send this video to your mom?" he asked with a malicious grin on his face.

"You, you wouldn't, you couldn't. Please no, no, no, no!"

"The only way I won't send it is if you entertain my offensive line tonight. And nothing lame either, you're going to be just as enthusiastic as you were with me yesterday. If for one second it seems like they're unhappy, that you're not enjoying being with them, the video gets sent. Do you understand?"

I nodded through my tears. "I want to hear you say it!" Greg demanded.

"Y-ye-yes." I said sobbing uncontrollably. "I'll please them, I promise, I'll please them. I'll be even more enthusiastic than I was with you yesterday."

"That's my girl." he said. "Now go get cleaned up and refresh your makeup, it's streaky from your tears." As I turned to go, he slapped my ass. "Make sure you're ready in less than an hour, that's when the boys arrive for the party. I have to go visit a friend in another wing of the dorm, I'll be back before they get here."

He walked out, locking the door behind him. I sat there stunned, my mind was racing. I took some deep calming breaths and decided I needed to clean up first. The damage from my tears wasn't bad; it didn't take long at all to clean up and refresh my makeup. I was trying to think over every angle while I did so. I got an idea and the longer I thought about it, decided it was my only, desperate option.

12