Korean college CD gets gang banged!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True to his word, Greg showed up fifty minutes later. His eyes were red, and he smelled like reefer. I didn't need to think very hard about who his friend in the dorm was. "That's good, that's really good. I can't tell you've been crying. Go into your room; I want you to be a surprise. And I want you to make a grand entrance!"

I went into my room and began my Taekwondo meditations to calm myself. This was going to be the most difficult night of my life and I needed to have my wits about me. I heard a knock on the door and Greg opened it almost immediately. I heard voices from the other room, there was definitely a small group. Then I heard Greg's voice, "Ari, come here. I want you to hang up the guys' coats for them."

I took one final, deep, calming breath and strutted into the other room. There were five collective intakes of breath as Greg said, beaming, "Guys, this is Ari. I told you I wasn't exaggerating!"

There was a jumble of voices, "Holy shit!" "Fucking sexy!" "So damn hot!" "Can't wait to hit dat azz!" "No -- fucking -- way -- this -- smoking -- bitch -- is -- a -- dude!"

I smiled at them. "Please, have a seat at the kitchen table and on the couch. Let me get you all something to drink." I poured six shots and opened six beers and gave one to everybody. When I served them, I made sure to bend over and give them a good look at my tits straining to burst out of my costume. Some of the guys were groaning audibly; one of them was already rubbing his crotch.

"Gentlemen, Ari will be your entertainment for tonight. You can take turns playing poke-her while the rest of us play cards!" Greg laughed at his lame joke by himself. His friends were too busy ogling me to pay much attention to what he was saying.

Alec was the starting center and seemed to be the guy in charge of the group. "Greg, why don't you, Ryan, and Ronnie start the card game. Lane, Trent, and I will get to know Ari a little better. No, make that a lot better. Lane, Trent, on me!" he said as if he was forming a huddle on the football field.

Lane and Trent sat down on the couch on either side of Alec. "Ari, come kneel in front of me." I did as he asked. "Pull out my cock." I unzipped him, he wasn't wearing any underwear. His 7" erection immediately poked out of his pants. "Pull out Lane and Trent's cocks too." I did as he asked and there were three naked cocks just to the side and directly in front of me. "Get us off!" Alec commanded.

"WTF?" I thought. "I can't suck three dicks at the same time." I thought about it and wrapped my hands around Lane and Trent's hard-ons while I went down on Alec. I'm ambidextrous because of my Taekwondo training so it wasn't difficult to get into a rhythm with both hands.

I could hear Greg behind me, taking pictures. "Look at this, look at this. This fucking slut is getting three guys off at once! This is fucking unbelievable."

"C'mon, sit down, Greg. Let's play cards. We'll all get our chance. Light up a joint and deal!" I wasn't sure if that was Ryan or Ronnie but clearly, they weren't as big of voyeurs as Greg was.

"Shift." I heard Alec say. Lane stood up and walked behind me, patting my ass as he went. Alec scooted to the left, so did Trent. Now he was in front of me. Lane sat down next to Trent, now he was on my right instead of my left.

I shook my head but leaned in to wrap my lips around Trent's throbbing member and jerk off Alec and Lane. I got into rhythm more quickly this time, all three of them were moaning and bucking their hips. Trent had his hands wrapped around the back of my head and was pulling my face into his crotch. Alec groaned, "Shit, this bitch gives just as good of a hand job with her right hand as she does with her left."

"That's because she's ambi-dicks-trous!" This time all the guys laughed at Greg's lame ass joke.

"Shift." Alec said again. It was his turn to walk behind me and feel my ass. "Damn it!" Trent muttered. Clearly, he liked getting his dick sucked better than a hand job. Lane was now sitting in front of me, the other two settled in and I proceeded to suck and jerk them all off. I could tell from the throbbing in all their cocks, the three of them were close to cumming.

"Shift." Now it was Lane's turn to mumble about having to move. They were back in their original positions on the couch. I didn't want to have to play their game any longer. I responded by sucking Alec furiously and giving Lane and Trent the best hand jobs of their lives. I was squeezing their shafts while I twisted my palms around them, jerking them off from the top of their pricks to their balls. My tongue was licking the vein on the underside of Alec's shaft as I bobbed up and down on him.

The three of them came within ten seconds of each other. I swallowed all of Alec's sperm, sucking him dry until he had nothing left to give me. Lane and Trent blew their loads all over their stomachs and chests. I used their cum to lubricate them even more while I jerked them off to completion. I didn't stop until they too were finished cumming.

I had cum on both hands. I stuck my fingers up my ass to lubricate myself and then looked the three of them in the eyes as I began to lick all the cum from my hands, sucking on each of my fingers individually to lap up their jizz. Their eyes bugged out as I leaned in first to Lane, and then to Trent, to lick and suck all the cum from their stomachs and chests. I gave them both a tongue bath until they were clean.

"Holy shit, this is one hot cum slut!" They were high fiving one another as they stood up to go to the card table.

Ryan and Ronnie walked to the couch; I didn't know who was who and could care less. I just kept imagining the look on my mom's face if Greg sent that video to her. One of them sat down and as I started to kneel, he said, "No. Stay standing. Just bend over to suck my cock." I knew exactly what that meant but did as I was told. "Nice one, Ronnie!" Ryan said to the guy sitting on the couch. Now I knew who was who.

As soon as I began to suck Ronnie's cock, Ryan walked up behind me, lifted my short skirt and drove all the way into me, his balls bottoming out against my ass cheeks. I was really glad I had lubed myself with Lane and Trent's cum. Just like with Alec, Lane, and Trent, we soon settled into a rhythm. As I was going down on Ronnie, Ryan was driving into me. As I sucked up to Ronnie's prick, Ryan pulled out of me until just his prick was inside me.

We were really going at it when I heard Alec say, "Shift!" Both Ryan and Ronnie groaned but did so. Now Ryan was sitting on the couch and Ronnie was behind me. We didn't waste any time and soon got into the same rhythm. I was rotating my hips around Ronnie's shaft while my tongue swirled around Ryan's cock, especially when I got to his prick. They both were trembling, and I knew they were close when I heard Alec say, "Shift!" again.

"Not this time, buddy!" I thought to myself as I clamped onto Ryan's cock with my mouth and Ronnie's cock with my ass muscles. They both exploded inside of me at the same time. I swallowed every drop of Ryan's hot jizz and continued to squeeze Ronnie's cock dry. Limp, he fell out of my ass.

I looked at Greg and asked, "Is it OK if I go clean up a little?"

He looked at me, smiled, and nodded. I went into my room, sat on the toilet and let all of Ronnie's cum dribble out of me. I grabbed my bottle of mouthwash and gargled, again and again. Every time I started to think about what had just happened, I imagined Greg sending my mother that video and it drove those thoughts from my brain.

I heard my bedroom door open; it was Greg. "You were amazing, I knew you would be. I gave all the guys your phone number, they'll be texting you soon, so you know whose phone number belongs to who. This is not going to be just a one-night stand. You'll suck and fuck those guys any time they want. Whether individually or as a group, you will take care of them. If not, you know where that video goes!"

"Why Greg? Why did you blackmail me? Why did you do this to me? We had such an awesome time yesterday, why did you do this?"

"I'm not gay, bitch. Just because I let you suck and fuck me doesn't mean we were going to be boyfriend and girlfriend. I told you my girlfriend broke up with me before Halloween; I haven't gotten laid since then and I was horny. You're a dude, so am I. I'd never fuck Han, but Ari is so fucking sexy. I'm not gay. Now get down on your knees and suck my dick. No way am I fucking you with Ronnie's cum in your ass!"

I did as Greg asked. I sucked him off. I was licking his cock from balls to prick and sucking him like a vacuum cleaner. I fondled his balls and perineum while I finger fucked his ass. He came quickly and I swallowed all of him, every single drop. His knees trembled and he had to put his hands on my shoulders for support.

He began to walk out of the room, then turned around and said, "Remember the video."

I stayed in my room. I could hear the card game continuing, loudly. One of the guys must have looked out the window. "Shit, we need to get out of here now or we won't even be able to walk back to our dorms." I heard the hurried departures and then silence. I waited a few minutes and then walked out into the common area. Greg was passed out on the couch with a beer in one hand, whisky in the other, and a joint burning in the ashtray.

I retrieved my hidden phone that I had planted to record the events of tonight and went back into my room; locked the door behind me and continued to record my own video adding video from the tablet that had been recording in my bedroom.

By the next morning, the blizzard had broken. I sent a group text message to everyone who was in the room last night. "Hey guys, thought you might like to see this video I recorded last night! I'm getting ready to post it to all the social media accounts for the football team. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, all of them. I thought you might like to see yourselves before everyone else does. Good luck with your football careers. No, good luck with your college careers."

It started out showing me dressed as Ari, the gorgeous French Maid. I began to take off all my makeup. "My real name is Han wool-Cho. I'm Greg Striker's roommate." I continued to clean up and disrobe below camera level. "I also happen to be a crossdresser. Greg walked in on me accidentally yesterday while I was dressed. We wound up having a very consensual afternoon and evening of hot sex."

"Earlier today, he asked me to dress up in the costume you just saw me wearing. I did as he asked, thinking we were going to have a repeat day just like yesterday. Then he showed me a heavily edited video of yesterday; I had no idea he was recording us. The video made it seem like I was the one who seduced him and convinced him to have sex with me when nothing could be further from the truth."

"He proceeded to blackmail me, telling me he was going to send that edited video to my mother who has no idea about Ari, my crossdressing alter-ego. He said he was 'gifting' me to his offensive line, much the same way an NFL QB gives cars or Rolex watches to their O-line. The following is an unedited version of what happened last night. It is X-rated for sure. I just want you to know exactly what these guys did to me."

By now, I was completely cleaned up and dressed as Han. "BTW, if you're Greg's ex-girlfriend who broke up with him just before Halloween, you couldn't have made a better move! If you're the mother, wife, or girlfriend of any of the rest of these guys, you might want to have a l-o-n-g conversation with them about how to treat a woman, even a pretend woman like me! And Greg? You keep saying you're not gay at the end of this recording, yet you spend two days fucking and getting sucked by another man? Is that how you prove you're not gay?"

I hit send to the group and included the video of last night's events. Less than thirty minutes later, the door to our room was being pounded on so hard, I thought it might break in. Greg was still passed out on the couch; I let his O-line into the room.

Alec charged me immediately. I easily flipped him and put him into a wrist lock. He was writhing in pain. I eased up on the hold just a little and said, "If you want me to break your wrist, I'd be glad to do it. You'll be sidelined for the rest of this year."

I looked at the rest of the linemen. "I'm a third-degree black belt in Taekwondo. Ask your boy Alec here how he's feeling. Sure, all five of you could probably kick my ass but it won't be easy. And by the time you finish, my video will already be on your social media platforms. I set the video to be sent automatically after five minutes. You've already pissed away almost a minute. You might want to wake up Sleeping Beauty over there; he's the key to resolving this whole thing."

The other four woke Greg up, none too gently. He took in the situation and asked, "What the fuck is going on here?" They talked fast explaining the situation to him. "What do you want?" he snarled.

"Simple. There's a bowl of white vinegar and lemon juice on the table. It's highly acidic. You're going to take the memory card from your phone and put it in that bowl. Then I'll give you my phone and you can do the same thing with my memory card. Your video and my video will both be gone, problem solved."

"No fucking way, there's too much stuff on my phone I want to keep."

I looked at Ryan, Ronnie, Trent, and Lane. "There's just over a minute left, you might want to convince Greg to do the right thing."

Ronnie slapped Greg upside the head and said, "Give me the fucking phone, NOW!" Greg was pissed but gave his phone to Ronnie. He slid the memory card out and threw it into the bowl. I tossed my phone to Ronnie, and he did the same thing with my memory card. Everyone visibly relaxed. I let go of Alex's wrist, he grunted painfully as he stood up. I went into my room and locked the door behind me.

The O-line were all yelling at Greg; I'm not sure their relationship with him was ever going to be the same.

That night, I walked out of my bedroom dressed like a hooker. I was wearing a black leather mini skirt, a sheer black see-through blouse with no bra, my silicone breasts were easily seen jiggling underneath, sheer black crotchless pantyhose and over the knee black leather boots with 4" stiletto heels. Greg was sitting on the couch staring off into space but when I walked out his eyes were glued to me.

"Why the fuck are you dressed like that?"

"I just wanted to remind you of what you're going to be missing out on for the rest of the school year. You could have been tapping this ass and getting your dick sucked anytime you wanted. Tomorrow, I'll be going to the administration to request a change in room assignment. Don't worry, I'll come up with some lame excuse, so they'll grant my request."

"Even though I don't have my video anymore, what makes you think I won't tell your mom about Ari?"

I smiled at him sweetly. "Because I still have my video. Not only is it on my tablet but I uploaded it to the cloud for safe keeping. Go anywhere near my mom and that video hits social media. I'm sure your O-line will be really happy with you if it does!"

Greg looked down at the floor. He knew it was all over. I walked right in front of him, bent down and kissed him on the lips hard, as I thrust my tongue into his mouth. I rubbed my painted nails up and down his crotch while I did so. He had a raging erection in no time. I stood up, left him like that and walked to my door while I posed in the doorway kicking one heel up into the air. "What a shame, such a waste. I really did enjoy sucking and fucking you. Oh well, there's other fish in the sea!" I walked into my bedroom, locked the door behind me and hopped into the shower.

12