Korean Wine Shop

Story Info
Visiting a wine shop leads to great sex.
4.4k words
4.65
9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
261 Followers

In case you have not read some of my previous encounters let me give you a quick review—I am a sixty-two old male living in SoCal. I have been divorced for a few years. I began going on legit dating websites to find a mate but soon discovered that my taste had turned to petite women with dark hair of which most were Asian. Most of my past experiences were from these websites or encounters with a Thai masseuse named Katie the following recent experience is an exception in that I met a Korean woman at her place of business.

Korean Wine Shop

I was doing some business in OC, CA in the city of Irvine, which held good memories from the past in terms of quality Asian women in the 45-55-age range. I had seen the Asian population of Irvine evolve from predominately Korean to Japanese to Chinese over the last two decades—it's interesting how those things happen.

When I finished up on Jamboree Rd near some expensive high-rise condos that also had first floor retail and offices I decided to go into what looked like a little market but in reality turned out to be a nice wine and charcuterie shop. I almost turned around but then saw a cooler with mineral water and a display of nuts—perfect I thought. This was a very nice shop and saw they had an area for tastings and even a cozy fireplace surrounded by some nice leather sofas and chairs that gave the place a warm feeling. An interesting aspect of this building was that an ex-girlfriend of three years lived upstairs and this shop was not here then.

As I walked up to the counter I saw an attractive Asian woman behind the counter—Korean I suspected and about fifty years old with a nice shape. I am attracted to Korean women and she fit that sexy mature look perfectly.

I said hello and put my items down for her to ring me up.

"Hello to you," she said with the smallest of smiles.

I went to pay with a credit card. She looked at my card and told me to just tap it. I tried and it wouldn't work and I could tell she was a little annoyed.

"No you do too fast. Wait for blue light," she said a bit demanding.

Now I knew she was Korean. Korean woman can a bit bossy and aloof which in an odd way I find attractive when I'm attracted to them.

"There we go," I said as it finally worked. "No worries. I knew I would get it." I gave her a big smile.

"Yes," she said and her smiled returned. It was if she realized she was a

being a bit stern. "Thank you."

I gave her another smile and grabbed my items. As I got into my car I could see her looking at me and when I smiled she looked a little shy and embarrassed that I caught her. She was attractive.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

About three weeks later I was in the same area and decided to pay another visit to the shop for some sparkling water and almonds to hold me over until dinner.

As I walked in I saw her from the back bending over opening up some boxes of wine. I thought to myself, "Nice ass and hips." I stood about fifteen feet behind her enjoying the view. She was about 5'2" and 105- 110lbs I figured—I love petite Asian women, I thought to myself.

When she heard me she quickly turned around and gave me a look of that she knew I was checking her out but then smiled when she recognized me.

I grabbed my items and walked to the counter.

"This is a very nice shop you have here," I said and she gave me a million dollar smile.

"Thank you and thank you for coming back."

We made a little small talk and she then proceeded to tell me about the shop and her Thursday night wine tastings. She even had classes on how to do charcuterie boards with pictures of how they could look.

"So how long have you had the shop?"

"Just a few months. I opened it a year after moving here," she said.

"From Korea right?"

"Yes. How did you know that? Some think I am Chinese."

"Easy for me."

"Oh really! How so?"

"Two reasons actually," I said smiling. "First off when I was in a few weeks ago you got a little impatient when I had trouble tapping my credit card."

Her smile disappeared and she became submissive and looked down.

"No worries. It's okay." I said with a big smile.

"How does that make you think I am Korean?" She mirrored my smile.

"Korean women can be a little bossy and not afraid to show displeasure at times."

"What is the other reason?" she asked.

"Korean women are very sexy when they act that way. I'm used to it."

She blushed so much that she looked like she had been out in the sun all day.

"How are used to it? You married to Korean lady?" she said with a little laugh.

"No not married but I had a Korean girlfriend about two years ago."

"I bet you gave her many reason for getting mad," she said laughing.

Now my cock stirred. I love an Asian woman that likes to banter with me.

"Some. But it was always fun to make up," I said while raising my eyebrows and smiling. "By the way my name is Greg."

Her blush returned and my cock got harder when I saw her look down with a smile.

"My name is Kim and I am sorry if I was impatient over such a small thing. My friends have told me that I need to relax a little."

"Apology accepted," I said. "And good advice from your friends."

I paid and said goodbye. I wanted this woman but decided to wait until next time before making any kind of advance. She gave me a big smile and said, "See you later."

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

After a couple weeks I decided to pay Kim another visit closer to her closing time in an effort to converse with her more. When I walked in she was helping an Asian couple with wine selections and when she saw me she was all smiles.

The other woman noticed her repeated smiles and must have said something to her because I saw Kim's face get red. The lady quickly grabbed three bottles and walked to the counter as if she knew that now they were in the way—I like a woman that can feel a vibe. When they walked out she gave me a little wink.

"So hello Kim and nice sales pitch on the wine."

"Hello Greg. See I remembered your name."

"I'm flattered. Truly flattered."

"Oh its just that I'm good with names," she said as if to take a little bit of the complement away. When she saw me look back with a grin she smiled and said, "But your name was easy to remember."

"Oh really." I wanted to taste this woman and wondered how she moaned.

She said nothing at first and the silence was a little uncomfortable for her.

"I still feel bad for being impatient when we first met. Let me make it up to you. Why don't you come to my wine tasting Thursday? As my guest."

"Are you asking me out on a date?"

"What? Ah," Kim got noticeably nervous and she blushed again. "As my guest." She playfully punched my arm with a pouty face. When Korean women had done that in the past it was a sign of liking you—a form of foreplay.

"Okay no worries. Just sounded like you were asking me out is all." I stood there smiling at this attractive woman.

Suddenly Kim's nipples were showing through her thin sweater and they looked magnificent. She must have felt something too because she got flustered.

"I'll be right back," she said and walked fast to a back room.

When she came back she had put on another layer of sweater. I decided to tease her a little.

"Did you get cold all of a sudden?" I gave her a little grin and raised one eyebrow.

"Ha. What are you implying?" Kim was trying to take back a little control of the conversation but it was not happening. She then grinned.

"Just seemed like you maybe you got cold?" I said as I shifted my eyes to her nice breasts and back quickly.

"No I wasn't cold." Her nipples were still showing. Once again she playfully hit my arm with her fist and gave me her best sexy pouty look that made my cock rage. "Oh it's closing time". She leaned towards the counter and pushed a button and I could hear the door lock and she also turned out the main lights. "If I don't turn out the lights people keep coming in."

I looked back at Kim and could see that she was breathing a little harder. I walked towards her and she dropped her arms to her sides if to surrender. Her nipples were begging attention. I took a step towards her and she was obviously worked up and I could almost smell her scent.

I took another step towards her and she did the same. I reached out to her and she almost fell into my arms. For a couple seconds we just looked deep into each other's eyes. I pulled her gently towards me and our lips met and her mouth relaxed as our tongues touched. Kim was in an amorous state as she moaned into my mouth as we kissed in flickering light of the fireplace. I cupped her little tight ass and pulled her into me.

"Oh Greg. Kiss me. Hold me tight."

We were in each other's arms with our tongues exploring for a few minutes. We were both getting hot and her moans were getting louder.

"I'm sorry Greg. We need to stop. This is too quick. This is too....."

I began kissing Kim again and she was enjoying it as much as I was. I pulled her into me more and off to the side so her pussy was pressed to my thigh. Due to her very thin pants I could feel her warmth. Kim began ever so lightly pressing into me. I also made sure that she felt my hard cock against her leg.

"Kim I thought about you a lot since my last visit." I kissed her quickly so she could not respond.

Then Kim pulled away and looked at me deeply.

"Are you married? Are you in a relationship Greg?"

"No."

"Don't you want to ask me?"

"Can tell you are not the type of woman that would cheat." With that statement Kim gave me an amazing smile and now was kissing me due to the complement. Her tongue was hungry for mine and soon she was sucking on it. Her hand slipped down and rubbed my cock. She looked up at me as if she wanted to comment on the thickness. I slipped my hand between her legs and the heat was off the charts.

"Oh my. Oh Greg. You have no idea. Everyday I see a car like yours pull up to my shop I hope its you."

She began another oral assault on my lips. "I love the way you kiss me Greg."

We made our way to the sofa and pulled her on top of me. Soon she was dry humping me as I pulled her hips into me. I was a little conflicted on what to suggest or do next. I didn't want this to be a one-night fling.

"Greg please tell me that you are single? I am not interested in a single night of lust or an affair."

"I am single and I want to see you more no matter what happens here tonight."

"We can stay here or go upstairs to my place if you like. Greg I have never done this before. I have been on my own for over a year."

Kim then begins kissing me down my chest and then my jean covered cock, which was fully erect. Kim was gently rubbing my cock under my jeans.

"Oh boy," I thought to myself. Not because she invited me upstairs but that as far as I knew my ex-girlfriend most likely still lived here and we had socialized at many of the functions held here.

"I need to tell you something first. I want to be open," I said.

I proceeded to tell Kim that my past girlfriend lived in the building but that I had not had any contact in years and that I was only in the area for business the first time we met and recalled a market where her shop was now. And that my subsequent times were to hopefully see her and ask her out to dinner.

Kim looked at me for a few seconds processing what I just told her. Slowly a smile appeared.

"Greg your honesty is so appreciated. You could have waited to tell me after anything. You chose openness over lust. That makes me very wet and her loss."

Kim proceeded to undo my pants and my cock escaped. I had a nice flow of precum.

"My, my," Kim said as she took the head of my cock into her mouth.

Her pouty lips looked amazing sucking on my head. Kim took the tip of her tongue and licked my cock opening. All the while she kept eye contact with me. After another minute or so she began a lusty cock sucking. Kim traded off with sucking, licking and gently taking one of my balls into her mouth.

I sat up and Kim positioned herself kneeling and continued to give me head. Watching her head go up and down on me with the fireplace behind her was a great view.

"Ahhhh, ahh. Kim this is amazing. Ahhh."

"Yes Greg. I love your cock. The head is so full. I am going to love this inside me."

With those words the energy in my balls began to get hotter.

"Ahhhh Kim. I'm getting close. Do you want it?"

"Oh yes. I need it. I need to taste you. I want it."

"Ahhhhh. Errrrrr." I was trying to extend the pleasure but it was too much stimulation—both physical and visually. "Ahhhhh. Ahhh, ahh", as I shot my load into Kim's hungry mouth. She clamped down as I unloaded a couple weeks of cum.

I saw a little cum around her mouth even with her lips fully around my cock. Kim then opened her mouth and to show me her mouth full of cum and then slowly closed her mouth and tilted her head back slightly and smiled as she swallowed.

It almost seemed like Kim wanted to show me how much she could please me. She then proceeded to lick me again and she squeezed my cock to create a nice bead of cum and she flicked it off perfectly.

"My turn," I said to Kim.

She quickly stood up and did a slow stripping of herself. Standing before me was a slender beauty with nice hips and flat tummy. Her breasts were enhanced but looked perfect and were between a C and B with amazing nipples. Kim moved to take off her panties...

"Wait. That's my job," I said and she smiled. I could tell she was well trimmed even with them still covering the pussy that I would soon be tasting.

I stood up and stepped out of the pants around my ankles. Kim had taken off my shoes and socks already with my cock in her mouth. She slowly unbuttoned my shirt and with each button gave me a kiss. We stood there me totally naked and her with little lavender colored panties.

Next I picked her up and she immediately wrapped her legs around me as I lowered her to the nice leather sofa. I wondered if she could ever look at this sofa the same way or was I not the first man to have her here—but I really didn't mind because she was mine tonight.

I began kissing her lips, cheek, forehead and neck. Next I gave her nipples much attention. Her breathing was full and then moans. A couple times I would look down her body and it was so hot to see the side band of her panties as she squirmed her little hips. I slowly made my way down her flat tummy and could tell she worked out—she had a body of a college coed—tight and firm.

As I made my way down her body Kim was getting more and more excited with her moans which in turn got me even more excited. I raised myself to my knees and looked at her. Kim began to slowly play with her nipples. She then moved one hand down her body and slipped her fingers into her panties and began touching herself. I could tell Kim was inserting two fingers into her pussy. She then pulled her hand out and fed one finger for me to taste her wetness and then she licked the other finger—it was a great show of her lust.

I decided it was time to get a real taste my little Korean princess and I wanted to hear her moan with pleasure. I put both of my middle fingers under the side band of her panties and she raised her hips. Kim's lustful gaze almost had me cumming. As I pulled them off I saw a nice smooth pussy with a patch of trimmed hair shaped like a small triangle. I could see that she was very wet.

I kissed Kim again and she mewed and moaned into my mouth.

Finally I decided to take her pussy. I put my tongue at the bottom of her slit and slowly licked upwards. Kim let out loud gasps and moans as I did this a few more times. Soon I had a nice rhythm of licking her and sucking on her clit. Kim was so stimulated her hands were running through her hair, touching her nipples or pulling my head into her pussy.

"Greg. Oh Greg. Oh my god! Yes. Yessssss. Eat me baby. Ahhhhhhh. Ah, ah," Kim shouted out as she orgasmed. She tried to push me away but I kept lapping her wetness that I craved. Finally she closed her legs and turned her legs to the side. She was panting and was giggling and moaning from the orgasm.

I came up to kiss her and she began licking her wetness off my lips and chin in a near frenzied state. Then our lips and tongues were enjoying the taste of her amazing pussy.

Without anymore wait I penetrated her with my fully solid cock. The feeling was perfect—warm, wet, and velvet softness. My thickness made her tense up a little.

"Kim you feel perfect. Do you like my cock?"

"Ooooooo. Oh yes Greg. I love your white cock. My pussy loves it."

After thirty seconds of kissing Kim so she could adjust to my cock I began to slowly pump into her. I would almost exit her slit and then slowly push back in. The feeling was pure ecstasy. I was going slow but soon began to mix in short fast stabs into her pussy with slow long ones. I was trying to extend this sensation as long as possible. Kim was moaning and gasping with pleasure. She wrapped her legs around me and put her arms between my arms and the sides of my chest with her hands grabbing my shoulders—her body was barely touching the leather sofa.

I began to go faster and harder to see how she liked it and I was answered quickly.

"Yes. Yes. Fuck me. Give it to me. Fuck me. Greg am I good lover? Tell me how to be better. Fuck me like the slut I am."

"Kim you are perfect. Ahhhh. Err," I told her as I kept my aggressive pumping up. Actually I was pounding Kim's pussy and she loved it.

"Fuck me. Ahhh. Fuck me Greg! Ahhhh. Oh yes. I'm cumming. Just like this. Ohhhhhhh. Ahhhhh,"

Kim's intense orgasm was so loud it echoed off the walls and made me cum as well. My orgasm was loud and with each shot of cum I stabbed hard into her soaked walls. Soon the only sound was our breathing and the sound of a cock moving back and forth in a pussy—the sound that lovers hope for at the end. I kept pumping Kim so we could share the feeling and sound.

"Kim that was amazing. You are amazing. You are...."

"A good lover? A great fuck? She said with a giggle. Kim blushed after saying that.

"Yes to both,"

"I have never felt a cock like yours. I could feel your head moving in me. The edges of your head rubbing inside me. It was mazing."

We lay on the big sofa on our sides looking at the fire. Kim's butt and back pressed against me. After thirty minutes she began pushing her ass against my cock. I kissed her neck as I lightly played with her nipples.

I reached around her and began playing with her clit and she was still wet. I then began inserting my fingers into her pussy from behind. Her moans got louder. I positioned my hips lower and lifted her leg up and with wetness was able to insert my cock into her waiting slit. We were on our sides and I was fucking her from behind. I played with her clit as I penetrated her. Kim reached behind her and caressed my balls—her pussy and clit and my cock and balls were getting stimulated from this.

I pulled out and guided Kim to a bent over position. Before I did anymore she begged...

"Fuck me doggie baby. Just fuck me good. I want to feel your head again. I want to feel it rubbing the bottom of my pussy. Please fuck me hard."

I am not one to shy away when a sexy Asian woman begs me to fuck her good. This time I did not take my slow sweet time. As soon as I stabbed Kim's dripping hole I began banging away. After already cumming twice I knew I had to act out a hard fuck to cum again. I began by holding on to her hips and then her shoulders. Soon I felt like I needed something else so I pulled out and put Kim straddled over the sofa so where one leg was dangling over the back of the sofa and the other over the front—I stood at the end of the sofa. Her front was resting on the back of the sofa, which was wide and high enough for me to really pound her. I grabbed her hair in one hand and shoulder in the other and really began to plow into her. She was grunting each time I slammed into her.

kiwi857
kiwi857
261 Followers
12