Korean Wine Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. Yes. Oh. Fuck yes," she was enjoying the pounding.

"You like this Kim? You like my fat white cock in that little pussy?"

"Yes I doooooo, don't stop. My god I love this."

I got my finger wet and began working Kim's little star. She was so relaxed that it almost seemed like her ass sucked my finger inside. I could feel my cock on my finger. Kim was now whimpering along with her moans as she got double penetration. I inserted a second finger in her ass and I could feel her pussy get wetter.

"You want my cock is your ass?

"No it's too big Greg. Please no!"

I kept up my assault with my cock and finger. I also wondered if she really wanted me to fuck her ass and was just playing the act. I was having so much fun I didn't push it—especially without some lube. Soon her moans were getting to me and my cum was moving.

"Ahhh, ah Kim. I'm cumming again. Ahhh, ah." I pulled out and put the tip of my head into her stretched out ass coated her ass opening with my cum. I then pushed my cum into her ass with two fingers.

"Oh that feels so amazing. Having your cum in my ass too. Maybe next time we can try Greg."

"No worries. No pressure."

I pushed Kim onto the sofa and she looked totally used up. I walked over and fed her my cock to lick clean and she did so like a cum hungry slut. Some of her hair was stuck to forehead and temples from sweat.

"Want to go upstairs and spend the night? But on one condition," Kim said.

"What's that??"

"That we make love in the morning. I like tender lovemaking in the morning. And I want to slowly ride you."

"Sounds great to me".

Before the sun was up Kim was riding my cock. I got hard but could not put more cum into her. She slowly road me like a horse and played with her clit to a small orgasm. Kim then straddled my mouth and her juices flowed into my hungry mouth. I was so eager to get every drop of her and she had another small orgasm. Kim collapsed on the bed and began to smile at me with a totally content look.

"Wow. I mean wow. Greg it may not sound ladylike but I need to tell you. That was the best sex. I mean best fuck I have ever had. My oh my. I have never been banged and plowed like that. I also loved the way you ate my pussy too."

"Kim that was great. You have a beautiful pussy that is fresh and feels great to be inside too. Sooooo soft and warm."

We laid there for about twenty minutes caressing each other.

"I'm not done," I said as I began eating her again. The sound of her moans and taste got me hard and I penetrated her again but after a minute pulled out and lapped her up to another orgasm.

"I need to get up Greg. I have things to do to get ready for my wine tasting in two days. Would you like to come as my... date?"

"Only if I can help you clean up afterwards."

"You can count on it," Kim said with a smile.

12