Korrupting Kayla Pt. 07

Story Info
Kayla attends another toy party with Tiffany.
5.1k words
4.75
15.8k
9

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 01/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hamlin
Hamlin
1,623 Followers

This is the third installment of the completed Korrupting Kayla: Book Two, which is 21 chapters and 61K words, detailing Kayla's further slide into slutty ruin at the hands of her evil employer, DomCo. It is also the 10th book in the overall DomCo series. Look for Korrupting Kayla, Book Three: The Traitor's Council in the fall of 2023.

Prior to Edge, it wasn't really necessary to read any of the other DomCo stories. They worked well as stand-alone stories. After Edge, I started to bring these all together so I can close this series out this year. If you have not read the previous DomCo books, they are all available to get the scope of the story. Here is the suggested order:

1: The Second Place Sister (Author's Edition released April 2023)

2: Korrupting Kayla, Book One (Korrupting Kayla Pts 1-4 on Literotica)

3: Love, Lust, and Erin

4: Sasha's Obsession

5: Doppelganger

6: Tempting Trevor

7: Reluctant Suckslut

8: Edge

9: Vicky's Inheritance

This book contains some cameo appearances from characters in prior books, including:

An appearance by PrettyN'Pink from the Edge side story, The Penalty for Failure.

Vicky and the old man from Vicky's Inheritance play a pivotal role in the rest of the series.

Jenna, Kara, and Leanna from Edge make an appearance in this book.

Just as in the first Korrupting Kayla book, Stephanie Hamlin from The Second Place Sister has a cameo appearance, though in a much different way that will be an essential piece of the end of the series.

Haloes featured in Love, Lust, and Erin and Edge.

An appearance by Dr. Swell from The Second Place Sister and Valerie: A NewYou Story.

An appearance by Harmony (The Second Place Sister/Edge) and The Farmer from Edge.

With all that said, I hope you'll enjoy the rest of Kayla's story.

***

Chapter Four: Breakfast at Tiffany's

Kayla awoke to a set of dead earbuds. She was nude, laying in a tangle of soaked sheets, while the sounds of a triple-stuffed bimbo groaning around a cock played from the TV. She lay in a puddle of her own girl cum and her mother's spit, but Marie was nowhere in sight. The disgusting taste of the Professor's night-old jizz caked her mouth.

She felt fairly certain that she'd been molested by her mother and the Professor. The last clear memory she had was of Miles putting the earbuds into her ears and starting her training program. After that, there had been only the voice and the pleasure of the brainwashing recordings. Now that she was awake, she could feel a slight tingle at the back of her neck, followed by a rush of pleasant sensations that made her pussy very happy.

The collar was preparing her for another day as a slut, keeping her compliant, horny, and confused. She felt like all four. Before the Obsequium could take hold, she busied herself stuffing a few clothes into a bag, and then crept down the hall. Her mother's door was shut. She snuck out of the house to her car and drove away without even showering. Although she couldn't remember all of it, what she did was enough for her to know that staying another night in her own home was not something she was going to do.

Whatever Professor Miles had done to her mother had clearly damaged her mind. In some ways, it seemed even worse than what DomCo was doing. Despite their efforts, DomCo was still giving her a choice. It was a terrible choice, but it was a choice nonetheless. Follow the rules or be destroyed. Marie wasn't being given a choice. The Professor had done something to her that was turning Marie's own desire to be a good mother into some twisted and slutty belief system. Having listened to it and seen the results, Marie now thought that having sex with her children was the kind of thing a good mother needed to do.

As Kayla drove, aimlessly, she thought back to the days before and after her parent's separation. There were small things, she realized, that alluded to the Professor's hold on her. The confusion had already been there. She remembered the day her father left, how she'd found her mother at the table with Rich. Her hand had been in his lap and Rich had been looking at their mother lustily. As inexperienced as she'd been, Kayla hadn't seen it for what it was.

After her breakneck descent into a life filled with debauchery, however, she could see it for what it had been. Was her brother already fucking their mother? Was he, likewise, the Professor's victim? It seemed likely. Rich had been different, too. Where once he'd been silly, playful, and kind, now he was more like some creeping pervert that only looked at her like a... a cumhole. She trembled in her seat.

Kayla's own problems had been taking up all of her spare thoughts, and while it had just seemed like one more weird thing happening, she could no longer deny that there was something sinister happening in her home. She'd known from the first that Miles was a weirdo, but now she thought that he might be something more. Everything he had done was perverted and strange, but it was one small action that cemented the fact that the Professor was more than just some university psychologist. The Professor had known what the earbuds were for, and he'd known what they would do if he put them in.

It made her shudder. When she'd first brought home the DomCo pamphlet, and shown it to her mother, Miles had already heard of them. They funded research at the university, he'd said. It hadn't really registered at the time, as she'd been so overwhelmed by all of the things the company was involved in. Now, though, it felt ominous. Clearly, he was not just a coworker from her mother's own job at the university. What was he? What was his connection to DomCo? And why was he in her home, fucking with her mother's head?

Kayla called Tiffany, let it ring, and then she answered.

"Good morning!" Tiffany crowed happily.

"Hey. Do you think... would it be alright if I came by for a while?"

Tiffany picked up on her tone and said, "Yeah. You okay?"

"I just can't be at home right now."

"Come over. I'll have breakfast," Tiffany said.

***

Tiffany took in the sight of Kayla's rumpled clothes, tangled hair, flakes of dry sperm in her brown curls, and general state of slutty disarray, and exclaimed, "Shit! You look like hell. What happened?"

Kayla shook her head and said, "Do you mind if I shower first?"

"All yours. I'm making breakfast."

Kayla returned to the kitchen, cleaned, and wearing a v-neck top with the word, "Melons" plastered across the front. On each of her tits was a watermelon graphic. Tiffany let out a belly-aching laugh at the sight of it.

"I'm sorry," she said, wiping at a tear. "It's just so... I can't."

"Har, har," Kayla said dryly.

"Sit down. You want coffee?"

"Yes, please."

Tiffany brought her a cup, then set a plate in front of her and took her own seat.

"So," she said around a mouthful, "What's the deal?"

Kayla sipped at the coffee and held the hot mug in her hands. What was the deal? The Obsequium rush had taken hold and everything felt calm and pleasant. Her pussy was the only thing that wasn't calm. It was hot and it was wet. She could feel it already soaking her small panties, making the thin fabric cling to her lips.

"It's the Professor," Kayla said, drinking more coffee to try to clear her head.

"That weirdo again? What did he do?"

"You remember that I told you about what he was doing to my mom?"

Tiffany nodded and said, "The hypno thing?"

"Yeah. It's even worse."

"Worse?"

"Last night she... she wanted to do things with me," Kayla whispered, casting her eyes about furtively.

Tiffany arched her brows in surprise and excitement.

"It wasn't like that you pervert," Kayla said. "Well, it was like that, but not in a good way. It's like she thinks she's doing something good, but at the same time, she doesn't want to do it. It's so weird."

"Okay," Tiffany said. "Walk me through it."

"When my dad left, that first day I came home with the shirt I borrowed. She was disgusted, but she wouldn't even give me a chance to explain why I was wearing it. She just beat my ass in front of the Professor. She'd never done something like that. Then, every day she just got weirder. She'd accuse me of acting like a slut, get mad about it, and act like it was a disappointment, but at the same time, it was like she was getting off on it. The first weekend I stayed here, when we went to the... party, I came home and my whole room was different. That's when the porno started. She acted like it was completely normal to take all of my clothes, replace them with the sluttiest things available, and hardwire a TV to the wall that plays nothing but porno all day and night."

"Yeah," Tiffany agreed. "That's out there."

"She'd keep getting mad about how I was acting slutty, when she was the one making me dress this way, taking away my underwear, and before I could leave the house she even played with my... my pussy."

"For real? You didn't tell me that!"

Kayla blushed but continued, "It's like she can't decide if she wants me to be a slut or not. Well, she doesn't want me to be, and I don't want to be, but the Professor is making her think that a good mother encourages her children to be that way."

"So, this Miles guy is a total pervo. We already knew that. What else happened last night?"

"First, my mom basically raped me in my bed," Kayla said.

"Holy shit, Kayla! That's----"

"Whatever," Kayla cut her off. "That wasn't the weird part. Okay, that part was fucking weird, but it wasn't the weirdest part."

"Jesus! What's weirder than that?"

Kayla lowered her voice and said, "Miles knew about the training programs."

"The DomCo ones?"

Kayla nodded and said, "He put them in while my mom was... doing things to me. How would he know what they do to me?"

Tiffany sat back, the rest of her food forgotten.

"He has something to do with DomCo?" Tiffany suggested.

Kayla nodded and said, "But he showed up before I ever met you, and before I started working there. I can't put that piece together. What is he doing and why?"

Tiffany thought again as they sipped coffee.

"It seems to me you have two ways to find out. Maybe three," she said.

Kayla cocked her head.

"You can ask your dad if he knows anything about the guy. Maybe your mom said something before they split."

Kayla shook her head and sadly said, "Nothing. He doesn't return my calls or messages. It's like he vanished."

Tiffany reached across the table and held her hand, then suggested, "You can outright ask him what he's doing."

"I doubt he's going to reveal his diabolical plan to me in a shitty monologue, just before he springs some evil trap on me."

Tiffany shrugged and concluded, "Then, you can be the slut they want and get access to the things you need to know."

Kayla squeezed her hand back and said, "Then... I guess I'm a slut."

"Hearing you say that makes my pussy gush," Tiffany said.

"Everything makes your pussy gush."

"That's true," Tiffany agreed. "I guess I'm just a horny little daddy fucker."

Kayla choked on her coffee. Tiffany grinned.

***

Kayla rode in the passenger seat of Tiffany's car, accompanying her friend to her next toy party. So much had changed in only a week. Before that first party, in which she'd willingly become a sex toy for a group of horny, mature women, she'd felt so embarrassed at wearing a skirt and a tight shirt. Her current outfit screamed fuckmeat, and added to that was the slave collar that was pumping up her arousal. Oddly enough, she didn't feel so much embarrassed by the outfit, as she was hot at having to wear it.

The biggest change, however, was the undeniable fact that she was excited at the idea of being used like that again. She had no idea if this party would turn out like the last, of course. It was just the fact that she was daydreaming about it, touching her cunt as they drove, and getting even more aroused at the prospect of being blindfolded and toyed with by a group of strange women.

How much of that was the brainwashing and how much was her own desire? Was she really the slut that DomCo thought all women were? Or was she the slut they were turning her into? Did it really matter?

Tiffany pulled up to the house, another large affair with a stone facade and regal entry. Several expensive cars were parked along the drive.

"This lady came as a referral from V," Tiffany said. "If it's anything like that last group, well, just... you don't have to do anything you don't want to, alright?"

"I might not be able to stop myself."

"Then, I guess, be the slut you need to be," Tiffany said and squeezed her hand.

It was wet from her pussy. The two of them got out and Tiffany popped the trunk. She pulled out her bag and set it aside, and then hefted a small cooler. Kayla looked at the cooler, then at Tiffany.

"Is that?"

Tiffany lifted the lid. Inside were a dozen bottles filled with a red drink.

"New directive from Big Dick," Tiffany said. "It's one of the products I have to offer at every party, now. Free of charge."

"They're really doing it," Kayla whispered.

Tiffany closed the cooler. While she rolled the bag, Kayla pulled the wheeled cooler behind her. She couldn't shake the feeling that she was wheeling in a cooler filled with doom. It made sense, from a pure sales standpoint. What better way to get a group of horny women to purchase sex toys than to make them even hornier? Introducing Obsequium to the upper crust of society practically assured that it would get picked up by the younger crowd that wanted riches and fame themselves, too. It was insidious. And she was complicit. She was helping DomCo turn the women of the world into sluts, fucktoys, bimbos, and breeders.

The two of them were shown into a brightly sunlit lounge, where a gang of women twice their age and older reclined on comfortable couches, jabbering like a group of harpies. It reminded Kayla of the reality TV episodes she and Tiffany had giggled over, just a week ago. As they entered, she caught herself looking at each woman, but not at their faces. She looked at their tits and their legs, and then between their legs. She wondered if they were wet, aroused, and what they tasted like. She blushed at the realization, though the horny flush of her own skin showed no outward change. One of the women in the group was Elena.

"Oh, Tiffany!" Elena exclaimed. "You brought my favorite toy back!"

She scurried over to Kayla, and her eyes widened at the collar on her neck, but she didn't remark on it. Instead, Elena moved behind her and put her arms around Kayla possessively. She rested her chin on her shoulder and inhaled the scent of her hair.

"Ladies," she proclaimed, "This is the one I told you about. This is Kayla."

Kayla felt weak in the knees. Elena had told her friends about the party. She'd mentioned her by name and probably described all the slutty things they'd made her do. She still remembered the woman's voice in her ear as she teased her naked pussy with the ring vibrator.

"We had so much fun, didn't we, Kayla?"

Inwardly, she winced each time she heard her name, expecting a shock that would drop her to her knees in agony. It didn't come. Still, that name belonged to the shy, nervous wreck of a girl that it was time to leave behind. The future was coming. The future was in the cooler, sitting on the floor next to her.

Subservience. Compliance. Reward.

"Cum... Cumhole," she stammered. "My name... is Cumhole."

Every mouth in the room fell silent in astonishment. Even Tiffany was staring, wide-eyed. A moment of utter quiet passed, and then Elena laughed out loud and said, "Holy shit! Barely eighteen years old and kinky as fuck. Look at you, girl!"

Kayla let out a slutty purr as Elena groped one of her tits. Tiffany regained her wits and set her bag on a couch, unzipped it, and said, "Ladies, if you can pull yourselves away from my well-trained slut for just a moment, we have some gifts for you."

Elena, reluctantly, released her grip and allowed Kayla to open her cooler. She removed two of the red bottles, handed one to Elena, then uncapped her own and took a long swallow. She already knew, from the previous evening, that adding liquid Obsequium to the potent mixture the collar had been pumping into her all morning was just fuel for the fire between her legs, but this was no time for half-measures. Elena looked at the bottle curiously, uncapped it, and took a tentative sip.

She hummed happily and took a longer one.

"That's incredible," she said and looked at the bottle again. "What is it?"

Tiffany began tossing out the little ring vibrators to the women, while explaining, "Obsequium is the latest from our sister company, Luscious Libations. Alcohol-free amorality in a delightfully decadent drink, unlike any prior passionate potable you've ever imbibed."

"That was quite the alluring alliteration," said a leggy blonde as she eye-fucked Tiffany. "You've got quite the tantalizing and talented tongue, don't you?"

"Tried and tested to tease, please, and make you weak in the knees," Tiffany shot back.

Kayla handed a bottle to the blonde, who shifted her attention to the sight of the melons over her melons.

"So, you're saying that it makes you horny?" Elena asked and took another sip.

"A few of these," Kayla said, "and you'll feel like the kind of slut every man wishes you were."

Every woman in the room began to chug the bottles. Tiffany set out more toys on the couch. Kayla joined her.

"Do it... like last time," she said.

Tiffany grinned and said, "Lay on that table."

Kayla lay across the large coffee table, her whole body tingling with the Obsequium and slutty arousal. Tiffany took up a wicked-looking vibrator with small bumps on the head. The thing had a clit stimulator, like the rabbit she enjoyed so much, and its curved length started thin and became wider at the top. In her other hand, she held two small, clear cups. The sight of the half-dressed slut laying across the table had the women sitting up and attentive.

"Ladies," Tiffany said, "I'd like a volunteer."

All of the hands shot up and giggles spread across the room. Tiffany gestured to Elena, hoping that would make Kayla more comfortable to start with. The woman rounded the table, looking Kayla's body over like it was her next meal. Tiffany handed her the two plastic cups.

"Once I get my slut humping the table," Tiffany explained, "I'd like you to show us her gorgeous tits and put these on them. For now, why don't you give our Cumhole a little kiss to get her going?"

"My pleasure!" Elena exclaimed and knelt next to Kayla.

She stroked a stray brown lock out of her face and Kayla made a little whine as Elena kissed her. Tiffany flicked on the vibrator.

"This little beauty," she explained, "is the latest in the Rotating Rabbit line."

She showed it around and flicked it on. The vibrator emitted a low hum.

"Now, I'm sure our little Cumhole is already wet and ready for it," she looked down at Kayla's squirming body as she made out with Elena, "but it would help to be sure. Would anyone like to check her?"

The leggy blonde was up in a shot and pushing Kayla's legs apart. Kayla trembled as the woman ran her finger lightly through her pussy, then held it up to show the others the visible sign of her arousal.

"Best to be sure," the blonde said and bent down to run her tongue through Kayla's gash.

Kayla moaned into Elena's mouth.

"Yes," the blonde confirmed. "She seems quite ready."

Tiffany wielded the toy and said, "This model is fully heated and has a few special additions."

She clicked a button on the bottom and the head of the toy began to rotate. She clicked it twice more to show the speed settings, and a third to stop the rotation.

"Each button has a distinctive feel, to make it easier to use when it's pussy-deep in your pleasure pocket. Vibration, rotation, and----my personal favorite----The Shocker."

Hamlin
Hamlin
1,623 Followers
12