Korrupting Kayla Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hamlin
Hamlin
1,634 Followers

Tiffany put the head of the toy against Kayla's pussy and coated it in her slut honey. Kayla moaned again and began to squirm. Tiffany pushed the head inside and the squirming became more intense. Kayla began to make incoherent squeaks of pleasure into Elena's mouth and the woman groped one of her tits. The toy sank deeper until the clit stimulator touched her button.

"Now, just watch the reaction our slut has to the rotation," Tiffany said and demonstrated the lowest setting.

Kayla broke the kiss and sucked in an audible breath.

"Oh, shit!" she whispered and looked between her legs.

The women all laughed and a few clapped their hands in delight.

"Feels nice, huh?" Tiffany asked.

"Oh, shit!" Kayla said again.

"Now, Elena, would you please expose our Cumhole's tits and put those little cups on them?" Tiffany suggested.

Elena pushed up Kayla's top and exposed her boobs. She took one of the cups and put it on her left nipple, then added the second.

"You'll find a little switch on the top," Tiffany said.

Elena found the switch on the first, then the second. When the switch tripped, the small cups made a slight hissing sound and anchored themselves to Kayla's tits.

"What are---- Oh! Oh, my God!" Kayla exclaimed.

"Not just your average suction cup," Tiffany said and pushed the toy deeper into Kayla's cunt. "Those little things are aptly named Titty-Suckers. With an easily replaceable battery, they attach to the nipple with a firm seal. What our Cumhole is feeling right now, however, is the soft pads inside. They give a nearly identical sensation to a nice, sexy nipple sucking. Any self-pleasuring slut can't be without a couple of these. Cumhole seems to be enjoying the two of these together."

Kayla shook and grasped for Elena, who happily began to kiss her again. Tiffany kicked the vibration and the rotation settings up higher and Kayla began to hump the table.

"Now, let's give our slut just a moment to get worked up," Tiffany said and returned to her bag.

She came back with two small plastic pieces, in a half-moon shape.

"Everyone has a different spot," Tiffany said. "That's why we try to think of them all and create unique devices to stimulate those areas. Myself, I just love a soft touch or kiss behind the ear. Anyone else?"

A few nods came from the visibly flushed women, who looked between Tiffany and the moaning, writhing slut on the table, kissing one woman while another worked the toy in her cunt.

"If I can pull Elena away from our slut for just a moment," Tiffany said, and Elena reluctantly broke the kiss, "I'll just clip these on... here."

She fitted the plastic half-moons to the edge of Kayla's ears and clicked a small button. There was no audible sound, but Cumhole breathed a sigh of pleasure.

"The little vibrations these produce are designed to stimulate the small hairs on and in the ear," Tiffany explained. "I can tell you, from personal experience, that it's like getting a lobe massage from a skilled professional. What do you think, Cumhole?"

"Fuck..."

"Now, let's see just how much our little pleasure slut likes her job," Tiffany said and returned to the bag.

She turned back around with a small pad and tore off a strip of clear plastic film. She slapped the pad on Kayla's mons.

"Let's just give that a minute," Tiffany said, grinning.

She returned to the bag, then came back with two black half-moon-shaped things, with small ridges on the inside. These, she fitted around the base of each of Kayla's breasts and flicked them on.

Kayla made a choking noise and her body quivered even more. She began to kiss Elena again.

"These are called Helping Hands," Tiffany explained. "Right now, they're giving our slut's tits a good grope. Combined with the Titty-Suckers, I'm sure our Cumhole is getting quite the pleasurable workout on her udders."

She returned to the bag again.

"Our slut seems to be lost in a bit of a sexy wonderland," Tiffany observed. "But I think she might want a little more. Clearly, she's a bit of a pleasure whore to have taken all of this on without cumming, so let's see if we can't get her there."

She produced a pink butt plug and showed it around to titters and giggles, then asked, "Would a couple of you care to hold our sluts legs back, so I can get this in?"

Two eager volunteers descended on the jerking slut on the table and held back her shaking legs. Tiffany clicked the base of the plug and a spurt of clear goo spilled from the tip.

"This little baby is self-lubricating," Tiffany explained. "Every few seconds, while active, it will pump a bit of your favorite anal lube in, just to keep things nice and gooey. If you're planning on giving it up, spend a little time with this first and you'll be primed and ready for some backdoor action."

While the blonde held the rabbit in Kayla's cunt, Tiffany knelt between her legs and worked the head of the plug into her ass. The copious amounts of pussy cream flowing from her highly aroused slut box, combined with the plugs lubricant, made the job a fairly easy one. Kayla shook and twisted as the women held her, moaning into Elena's mouth. Once Tiffany had her plugged, the women let her feet down.

"Oh my, God... Oh my, God... Oh my, God!" Kayla muttered.

Her hand went to the little pad adhered to her pussy mound and she rubbed it.

Tiffany slapped her hand away and chided her, "Now, now, greedy slut. Don't go rubbing that hot little cunt yourself. That's what friends are for." Then, to her rapt audience, she said, "They take a minute to get going, but the Pussy Pads work up a nice bit of extra heat in the soft tissues. Our Cumhole is starting to feel them now."

Elena now cradled Kayla's head as she was no longer coherent enough to kiss. She squirmed with the overload of pleasure and gave the occasional jerk.

"Now, if you'll please give the rabbit another click," Tiffany said, "I think we can give our slut what she needs. There's a little button with three dots. Just one click should do it."

The blonde gave the button a click. Inside Kayla's cunt, the rotating toy delivered a very low-level pulse of carefully calculated electric stimulation.

"Fuck!" Kayla screamed and her mind melted with the impact of her orgasm.

For nearly two minutes, her back arched off the table from the pleasure overload, all of Tiffany's toys hitting her every nerve with sensation. Her ears, her nipples, her breasts, her mound, her ass, clit, and in every part of her pussy, the pleasure rocked her like nothing she'd ever felt. Combined with the Obsequium haze, Kayla's entire reality became one of blinding pleasure so intense that she began to cry. The women stood back, gaping as the slut on the table twitched and twisted.

When she finally began to settle, panting and still shaking from the continued pleasurable sensations, Tiffany began to remove the various toys, starting from the top down. When she extracted the butt plug and vibrator, the coffee table was coated in a shiny, large puddle of girl cum and Kayla still quivered and twitched. When she peeled off the Pussy Pad, Kayla groaned and made little clawing motions with her hands. It took her five more minutes of laying in the pussy puddle before she could open her eyes.

***

Tiffany lifted the empty cooler into her trunk, followed it with the bag, and joined an exhausted Kayla in the car. Kayla was covered in a sheen of sweat and smelled of excited pussy. She had five new reviews, all of them from women.

"Holy shit, Kayla," Tiffany exclaimed. "That was unreal! I mean, you really took to this whole filling the slut role thing, didn't you?"

Kayla blushed and said, "I... I guess so. I didn't know I was going to do that. It's just... when I started thinking about them drinking the Obsequium and playing with me, it was like something was telling me it was the right thing to do. I think it's the training recordings. They're doing weird things to my head."

"What kind of things?" Tiffany asked as she drove from the house.

Kayla shook her foggy head and said, "I don't know. Like, I want to obey them. It makes me feel good and I want more. More of this."

She touched the collar.

"Kayla," Tiffany said.

Kayla gave her a glare. Tiffany took her hand.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I can't get used to it. Would it be okay if, you know, if I remember who you were?"

Kayla might have teared up at the gesture, but the collar made it difficult to think about anything that didn't feel good.

"If you want to," she said. "There will probably come a time that I forget, so, it will be nice to have someone who remembers."

Tiffany drove as Kayla stared out the window, wondering what awaited her on her next day as a slave to DomCo.

***

Continued in Chapter Five: Media & Marketing

12