All Comments on 'Kosovo Syndrome'

by LaRascasse

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 3 years ago
"All hope abandon...

...you who enter here!" And this powerful story surpassed in horror anything to be found in Dante's Inferno. A chilling illustration of a minor war that probably mattered little to most people outside of it; a seething indictment of the amoral monsters with the riches and powers to pull the strings of governments and ruin the lives of those who would oppose them yet are not really in a position to harm them. Congratulations on a brilliantly executed piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Exceptionally well written!! There should indeed be a sequel.

alexwatson62alexwatson62almost 3 years ago

I only have ONE problem with this story ............ sadly it COULD be true with a few name changes.

EVERYONE knows just how easy it is for the super rich to manipulate the press, how readily our politicians lie to the entire world, and all for something that is entirely useless to them when their end comes and as for scumbag lawyers, well, enough said..........

Often I`ve found Heathers stories hard work, though ultimately satisfying, and NOT just that way pervs :)

rather, in a way that an actual story is told.

The problem with a follow up story is that although this is an adult site, graphic violence, even as a revenge tale can run foul of the site admin.

I know of at least one author who`s final story in an excellent series had to be published elsewhere.

A plausible story, even a conspiracy nuts wet dream, well thought out and executed

cot_dammit_elcot_dammit_elalmost 3 years ago

Cotdamn LaRascasse! It's been a minute.. I just wanna say welcome back! Why you cotdamn great writers always gotta leave as hang-dry up in here ugh🙄anywoo🙂I haven't read the story yet 😅, but I'm sure it's gonna be brilliant.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54almost 3 years ago

Incredible. Thank you for writing this. While this story is fiction, it has the feeling of truth on so many levels.

tygztygzalmost 3 years ago

Yeesh!

Amazing as always, well worth any wait.

lesciviouslesciviousalmost 3 years ago

Love it! I adore Marija’s character (you knew i would) and how easily she was able to overpower a player in her own right. Amazing plot, can tell it was well thought out. 100/10 :))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

what can I say, it is written very well.....waiting for second part

PickFictionPickFictionalmost 3 years ago

Captivating story with incredible characters. Cleverly conceived and executed. More than one a year from now on I hope.

Marbury1803Marbury1803almost 3 years ago

That was simply amazing, on so many levels. Thank you for sharing this.

LiveCatLiveCatalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely awesome story! 5 stars isn't nearly enoug!

ButteredCrumpetButteredCrumpetalmost 3 years ago

Amazing story. I want to give you all the stars in the Serbian sky.

I hope following Epilogue II that you will eventually come back to this story (no matter how long it takes, although I hope that it would be less than another year).

rnebularrnebularalmost 3 years ago

Have always loved your work, sir, and you didn't disappoint with this tale. Thank you for sharing your talent with us, and I look forward to your next offering.

Rnebular

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"The first thing Heather noticed about the man who opened the door was the machine gun he had pointed in her direction."

That is one of the best hooks I've seen in a very long time. I dare anyone to discontinue reading after that. Great writing!

sexmeup469sexmeup469almost 3 years ago

That was a really good read. Suspenseful, and it didn't focus too much on the sexual. I really loved it, and I hope to see more of your work soon!

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightalmost 3 years ago

So moving! What a good way to demonstrate that there are multiple sides to most every issue, and far fewer outright heroes and villains.

One caveat: the International Criminal Court in The Hague does not administer the death penalty. That went out with the Nuremberg trials.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How did I know Heather would have something up her sleeve? I love her badass self destructive streak. she's a blast to read. Wouldn't have minded a bit more on the threesome scene but it was really fun to read.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Have loved each and everyone of the Heather Franklin stories. You’ve created a truly multi-dimensional character — flawed, sensual, some times sassy, troubled, brilliant, poignant and the adjectives go on — immersed in themes/storylines surrounding other truly captivating characters that resonate sometimes/often painfully. If asked, I could not tell you which story is my favorite — each is uniquely different with that common denominator. Certainly hope that you continue to share her with us.

Jackie.HikaruJackie.Hikaruover 2 years ago

Superbly written story with outstanding dialog and great characters. Huge fan of Heather Franklin and looking forward to reading her other stories!

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

A very fine story. Heavy and hard, but always coherent, with heartfelt dialogue and well-written (though brief) sex scenes. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very readable though initial violence horrific, thanks for the warning. You certainly can put a good story together, will try more of yours particularly with Heather in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After reading this and knowing about most of far and recent Europe history, I find myself wondering whether Serbians are really that gullible or they just really enjoy wars. :D

Also, it's far more believable, NATO and USA are doing it for Serbia's loyalty to Russia than for some meager natural gas findings. I'm not saying there's no big companies starting coups and being involved in politics and wars and all that, far from that, but it would be too much effort, especially that close to Russia and her interests.

It's obvious you have little or no knowledge about revolutions or the people participating in them, but I expected you to at least know more or do some actual research into law since all your stories revolve around that; as someone said before, you not knowing that the International Criminal Court in The Hague does not administer the death penalty was rather disappointing, to say the least. But I guess when someone gets all his knowledge from the tv shows, things like that, no matter how important they are, easily go over his head.

Hahahhahahah, imagine having revolutionary soldiers having training courses and wasting their bullets on target practice, hahhahahahahha. For the future reference, most of them wouldn't even know how to hold a gun, let alone fire it, nor would anyone let them learn about it farther than showing them how to hold a gun and where to press to fire it or showing them where the safety is and how it works (if there is one) if they feel really generous; and that is in case there WAS enough guns for all of them which is never true. Not to mention doing that in front of civilians and kids. I know you were trying to make it like most of them were professional soldiers, but you should know that most of coups start with military taking over country and soldiers are trained and grilled to have discipline and to obey; you would be surprised how little of them would care about having to listen to someone else.

And yes, next time do try to at least mention long rows in front of cooking tents, waiting for food, and toilets, waiting to get rid of that same barely eatable food; waiting for milk and baby food; care for orphans and kids with missing parents; women having nervous breakdowns and screaming every once in a while, others crying or being catatonic; melancholy, fear, sympathy, deep understanding and unity falling over all of that.

Also, that many soldiers with that much adrenaline and testosterone running through them, listening to 2 sisters and following their orders even regarding captured prisoners of war... wow, you must really be naive.

zephyanonzephyanonabout 1 year ago

The previous long comment is unnecessary. To think they wasted however much of their time to write such a longwinded comment trying to disprove the entire story is hilarious. Reminds me of the cry babies complaining about Call of Duty not being historically accurate. And of course they posted as anonymous, coward xD

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I genuinely enjoyed this as a historian, I cried at the end as well.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please make a part 2

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy4 months ago

There is no real law, law is based on legal basis, but what is law? A human-made piece of writing with millions of errors, just like any other book with important content, or programming, or mechanics, cars, no matter what, is error-ridden

And the one who can best bend the law, manipulate it, wins.

WAR, WHAT IS HE GOOD FOR, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

And in what kind of war media published truths, did we receive truths or could read truths? What kind of truth? Everything is manipulated and even worse today with the means of computers. You can fight for the "good" and still be the "bad guy".

In the end, we are all sinners and guilty. Let him who is free from sin take the first stone.

This story grew more and more grim from page to page. I'm coming to the point for myself, after the many other Heather Franklin stories I've read so far, Heather Franklin is just a puppet for everything deceitful, greedy, power-hungry, murderous, belligerent, what corporate management, lawyers, big players, politicians, just name it can be and this blue planet is the plaything or gambling den including the "peasants" - working population for those sick powerful perverts

This was a truthful tale with all the horror humans are able to spit out and the outcome MONEY AND POIWER AND DESTROYING THE EARTH

thank you for this final paragraph for the rescue …. News are News and the truth in it is bendable until it fits to the higher level of abuse

Well done, fabulous read ten stars ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨☘️🙏

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaRascasse@LaRascasse
I like writing. Trying my hand at erotic writing now. Other facts about me: Galactic powerbroker. Benevolent celestial overlord. Compulsive dreamer. Confirmed sapiosexual. Fanatic bibliophile. Had the original idea for Facebook while I was still in utero. Interested i...