Krampus and Liz, A Xmas Lust Story!

Story Info
Is Liz Nice or Naughty? She is asleep as Krampus takes her.
3.2k words
4.48
16.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader,

It's been a long while since my last story.

This one is a bit out of character for me...

It's an entry into the Winter Holidays Story Contest 2023.

It's a bit on the "erotic horror" spectrum.

Advisory!!!

If you are not into tentacle sex... skip this one.

Also, most of the action happens as the young woman is asleep.

So, again, if you ain't into nonconsensual sex fantasies... don't go any further.

I hope that those of you who decide to read on... enjoy it.

Happy Holidays!

****************************************

Krampus

It was the night before Christmas Eve.

In the dead of the night, the beast's hooves crunched through the fresh layer of snow, breaking the silence.

Krampus, aka K, was on a mission to conquer the lone soul who straddled the list of the naughty and the list of the nice.

It was a symbolic tradition.

Every year, someone was left in limbo on the edge between the group that old Saint Nicholas would reward and the one that K would punish.

The two were supposed to compete over the remaining soul.

However, for many centuries now, Krampus had surrendered his claim without much of a struggle. It was all for show. What was the point? He had never won against the big red guy.

After all, how could he really compete with the jolly old fellow? It was never a fair contest between them. Santa was magical, he had control over space and time and Krampus did not.

Old Saint Nick had promised K long ago that, should he ever win the game, he would be granted a wish. And, for the first fifty years, in hopes of that potential reward Krampus had fought valiantly without success. But after centuries of defeats, that lure had long been forgotten.

During the "offseason", Krampus lived in the Christmas Realm of the North Pole with the rest of the season's mythical beings. Contrary to popular belief, Krampus was in no way associated with Satan or his horde of Demons. He was not the tool of the Devil. He was the result of a failed experiment. Like Frankenstein's Monster, he had been created in error by Santa to be his scary alter ego. He had been meant to instill fear when humanity was in its infancy. He had been brought to life long ago and his benevolent creator had quickly realized that Christmas did not need this scary persona to lure children into behaving kindly. So, he had been set aside with irreverence.

Being the only creature of fright in that magical kingdom, he had been ostracized by Santa and the elves and had been left to roam in perpetual solitude the desolated landscape at the outskirts of that mythical land.

Krampus was tired of this exile. His long-forgotten wish had been for Santa and his elves to welcome him into the family. He wished for them to make room for him into their lives.

Santa did feel some remorse towards his hideous creation and could not really get rid of the creature altogether. As a few Nordic customs still transmitted the folk tale, his pity towards the monster led him to release the creature once a year as per his original design.

K's only instrument was his profusely repugnant appearance. The "punishment" was no more than a frightful encounter. There was never any corporal pain inflected on the children. The beast was only a glorified boogeyman created to scare this year's naughty souls into correcting their ways so they would atone and be nice for the following year's celebrations.

Best described as a hairy man-goat with a protruding tongue and big buggy eyes, the ridiculousness of the beast's appearance was meant to cause a shock that children would recover from in a matter of a day or two. Except for the long pointy tongue, he looked in no way like the satanic horny creature depicted in most accounts. Santa would never have inflicted so much terror on a child; be he naughty or nice.

And truth be told, due to his overall rather benign form, today's kids were hardly ever scared by his looks and his mythical status was rapidly fading. At this rate, if the lore faded completely, he would soon fade out of existence anyway.

Back in the realm of man, the beast's territory had been reduced to a very small geographic area. His lack of powers meant that he could only visit very few houses per year on Christmas Eve anyway. And because of this physical limitation, Krampus only had time to focus his attention on the naughtiest children, the easiest preys.

But tonight, the night before Christmas eve, he needed to focus on the game.

This time, it would be different. He could win, he knew it.

This time, the soul straddling the fence between naughty and nice was that of an adult woman. One of the rare adults who still believed in the Yuletide.

These atypical souls were few and far apart, and usually, if they still believed in the legends associated with the Holiday as adults, they were at the top of Santa's list, never in the list straddling naughty and nice.

As a matter of fact, Krampus could not recall of another naughty adult believer throughout the centuries and the possibility of finally getting to know such a soul aroused his interest.

What had that adult done in the past year that had been so bad for her to be at the crossroads of the Good and the Wicked?

Krampus would soon find out.

As he stood in front of the small house, he took a minute to contemplate his next move.

He had a small lead on Santa but the rules of the game forbade him from making direct contact with the girl until sunrise. December 24 would be her judgement day and her actions on that day would tip the scale one way or another.

Still, it would not hurt to do some investigation into the matter. Krampus needed an advantage to increase his chances. He needed to know what misdeed had put the woman in limbo if he had any chance of winning against the bearded fat man.

Maybe, if he explored her inner sanctum, he could find out more about her.

How would he get in?

Years of experience led him to try the front door and, it once again, proved to be true. In safe neighborhoods, most people did not even bother locking up at night.

As he stepped into the foyer, his nostrils flared up. The scent seemed to indicate the presence of a lone resident.

The house was quiet, and Krampus took the time to inspect the life of his target.

You could find out so many things about a person by the way they chose to decorate their houses. In this case, the décor was modest and functional. There was nothing outrageous or tacky or extravagant. The living room was small, cozy and welcoming.

The owner did not display any vanity. There were no trophies, diplomas, pictures or even mirrors exposed to the wandering eye. Upon further inspection, all signs of self-valorization had been tucked away in a box in the closet of the small study.

The box revealed an educated, selfless person who had dedicated her life to various charitable causes. Someone whose education could have been used towards selfish financial pursuits. As letters of recruitment testified, she was an aesthetic surgeon whose unique abilities and skills could have served the stars and the rich. However, she had instead chosen to use her talents to reshape the lives of poor children born with deformities.

There did not seem to be any signs of gluttony either. The coats seemed to indicate a skinny petite frame.

By all indications, the woman seemed to be a bona fide saint.

Except...

Krampus perked up as a quiver propagated along his spine and a haste came over him.

The beast could not contain himself. He leaped as quietly as a feline into the bedroom of the woman.

There it was! The reason for her position on the list.

She was naughty! Oh, so very naughty!

Krampus almost teared up at the sight.

Liz slept naked on her belly with her arms locked underneath her as her hands cupped her sex. The petite fair skinned blond had bunched the sheets and bedcover between her legs. She straddled the bedding with one leg exposed while the other remained covered beneath. She was deep asleep, yet her hips were slowly gyrating into the mattress as she stimulated herself unconsciously in response to her lust-filled dream. She slumbered in a puddle of her own sweat and juices.

A fox tail butt plug shimmered in the moonlight as it stuck out of her ass.

Other clues to her kinky occupation were spread out on the mattress besides her.

Krampus was like a child in a candy store.

Various dildos, massagers, and anal beads had recently been used as evidenced by the lingering scent of the woman's bodily secretions on these items. She had pleasured herself to exhaustion and a pungent carnal aroma filled the room. Liz was indeed a very horny, very kinky girl.

The beast was enthralled by the engrossing fragrance. A primal and bestial urge began taking hold over his being. After centuries of solitude, the scent of sexual arousal was awakening a long-ignored desire within him.

His legendary sinuous tongue began moving of its own volition as it slithered towards the abandoned sex toys. It moved from one object to the next lapping up the musky flavorful residues left behind by Liz's oversexed cravings.

It was inebriating, intoxicating, and utterly addictive. Once the last plaything had been completely cleaned, the man-goat was left craving more...and his wet appendage began slithering towards the sleeping woman.

Krampus' tongue, as well as his penis, were unique. They could expand several times the length of their owner and were strong enough to lift his full weight.

Krampus often used either of these appendages as a rope to pull himself up during his explorations. Both of these appendages were hot, soft and moist. His tongue was covered with taste bud sensitive enough to allow the beast to sense the emotions of the people he was pursuing.

His pointy tongue wrapped itself around the woman's head to cover her eyes.

The beast reasoned that, if the girl awoke, the blindfold would shield her from his hideous appearance.

It then began its exploratory mission at the girl's ears exploring and tasting each pore and crevasse. As it progressed on its path, the special organ grew and extended at its tip. It dug into her mouth in a long passionate kiss and looped itself around her tongue before moving down to the sensitive skin of her neck.

Liz was now blindfolded and gagged by the ever-lengthening appendage. Like a sinuous snake, it wrapped and coiled itself the length of her torso stimulating her tits and sensitive nipples along the way.

As his tongue wrapped itself around the top part of her body, his penis entwined itself around one of her feet. The soft sexual organ progressed slowly and meticulously up her leg.

Krampus could feel the woman shivering and trembling in response to his caresses. Her shivers and frissons reverberated and promulgated back to him the amplifying waves of her passion.

The girl was so exhausted from her earlier masturbatory exercises that her mind did not alert her to the foreign touches. Trapped in a deep sexually-charged erotic dream, her mind was responding to the external sensations and simulation by switching from one of her favorite gang rape scenarios to a more peculiar one.

Liz was a huge fan of Japanese Hentai tentacle rapes and as the two members made their way sinuously around her body; her sex began overheating as she dreamt that huge tentacles were taking control of her as Krampus gently rolled her onto her back.

The tongue and penis met where Liz's hands were cupping her wet sex. Both halted their expansion as they finally reached the sparse short patch of hair lining her engorged vulva. The curly pubes were glistening with her juices and the beast took its time absorbing the zesty taste of her feminine charms. The mix of sweet sexual juices and salty perspiration covering her skin struck his taste buds. He had never tasted anything so enthralling.

"Hhh!, Hhh! Hhh!" The girl exhaled as her breathing began to sound labored.

The aroma of her sweltering sex was urging K to penetrate her. The sensory receptors along his sensitive fleshy buccal muscle were informing him of Liz's impending climax. Her arousal was reaching its peak as he lapped up her nectars. His tongue had yet to make direct contact with her sex and he could already sense that her first tentacle induced orgasm was about to erupt.

That would not do.

The beast wanted to make sure that the woman would not cum until his enchanted penis had fully penetrated her. And, in order to do so, he needed her to cool down.

Liz was left frustrated. In her dream, the tentacles had abandoned her sex on the verge of a powerful climax. Her heart was dancing in anticipation of the outburst of pleasure. And then nothing! It was maddening.

The man-goat had directed his sexual instrument away from her sex down the length of her other leg.

Now, the girl was fully bound.

He was monitoring her breathing to make sure that the fire of her passion was waning down and that she also remained asleep. He then proceeded to pull her legs apart and up towards her chest. He slowly and methodically stretched the girl until both of her feet were behind her head. Her hands remained. Still cupping her sex. But like an exotic flower, her labia stretched and opened-up. Her wet sex winked obscenely at Krampus. He peeped at her pussy as it gaped open between her fingers. The pink entrance to her innermost, intimate, sweltering flesh was scrumptiously revealed to his gaze.

She was finally ready to be pierced!

Taking the position of a snake about to strike, his lingual and sexual appendages reared up facing each other.

He narrowed and slimmed them down to the thickness of a strand of a hair. Then, he braided them together into a single sexual tool.

"Ooh!" a faint gasp escaped K's lips as he was in essence auto-fellating himself.

It took him a few seconds to get used to the sensation.

He then started the slow process of inserting the sex tool into her.

Meticulously, he slithered between her fingers and her parted pink lips. Once the braided hair-thin strand reached the girl's cervix, the tip turned around and came out of her love canal to extend itself once again. It travelled the length of her perineum.

At that point, there was only one orifice left to explore and Krampus wanted to be thorough.

Sinuously, the joint penis and tongue instrument managed to enter the girl's crinkled anal opening to wrap itself around the conic shape of her buttplug stuck in Liz's bubble butt.

Krampus had done it!

He had managed to insert himself in all three of the beauty's orifices without making her cum and without awakening her. The fun was about to start.

He slowly began inflating and engorging the width of his tool in the places where it had been shrunk down to the width of a hair.

As it enlarged, he could sense the heat of Liz's passion rise back to its previous levels as her heartbeat accelerated.

Pretty soon the girth of his tool had grown thick in diameter. They were filling the girl's holes to the proverbial brim.

Liz's pussy was distended by the turgid bulging shaft within her.

Now that it was thick and swollen, the sexual tool was in effect doubly penetrating her ballooned love canal.

In reaction to this extreme penetration, Liz's soft intimate tissues began secreting an abundance of sexual nectars.

Once K's kinky tools were fully grown, the creature began salivating to fully savor the flavors and essences that the woman was producing. His appendage began pulsating and vibrating as he absorbed all the various zests and tangs that were inundating his senses.

It was intoxicating and engrossing.

His carnal hunger was at its peak. He was ravenous.

Krampus started fucking Liz, the naughty girl, with abandon.

Liz's fevered sexual dream was reignited. The fading flame of her lust and desires had quickly been revived.

She fantasized that her sex... No!...that her entire being was ablaze with wanton desire. As the mythical being filled her kinky holes, her blood boiled and scorched a path to her heart.

She had never felt so full in all her life.

Every nerve in her body seemed to be stimulated at the same time.

Slowly, she began to drift awake as her body approached the sexual release it so desired.

Liz was roused from her sex filled fantasy.

The pure bliss she was experiencing was otherworldly.

She tried to open her eyes, but her vision was obstructed by the viscous tongue.

Somehow... for some reason... she did not panic.

The feelings she was experiencing were just too enthralling to be feared.

It felt...

"Ooh!"

So good!

She wanted more.

Despite the tentacles restraining her legs, her pelvis had started gyrating and humping to the rhythm of the monster's pulsating rod.

Liz strained to get one of her eyes opened. She pushed, turned, and pulled to free herself from the tongue that was obstructing her vision.

Who was her lover?

Who was responsible for the most blissful morning sex she'd ever experience?

As she succeeded to find a small opening for her to peek through, the morning light began to seep in through the glass panes of her windows.

Her vision was a blur, her eyes were covered with the thick saliva of the beast transporting her to ecstasy.

Yet, she could make out the shapes and colors.

At the edge of her limited sight, a big, red, round, burly shape was standing in the distance under her chimney.

Was it... Santa!?

Her heart exploded.

Was it!?

If it was... did this mean that none other than the legendary Krampus was pillaging her holes to sexual nirvana?

"Aw! Aw! Aaawww! Aaaaaawwww!" she came in a thunderous orgasm at that realization.

Her orgasm triggered the creature's own release. Krampus and Liz came in unison as waves of pure, unadulterated carnal pleasure came crashing over them.

Santa stood dumbfounded.

He had come into the room as the sun brought its first light.

He had been furious with K for breaking the rules.

...yet his magical powers had revealed that Liz had finally received her Christmas Wish after many, many years of lustful requests.

The eldest of his "true believers" had finally been rewarded with the only type of presents that Santa could not deliver.

Liz was a good girl, a "saint" in all aspect of her life...except for her very, very, very naughty, kinky and insatiable sexual desires.

Krampus had been Santa's only failed creation in his mind's eyes. Yet, for centuries the big red jolly guy had felt sad and sorry for the lonely creature.

Maybe Liz and Krampus were meant to be?

"Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!" Santa bellowed as he flew off in his sleigh to get ready for the big night ahead as Liz and Krampus panted in lustful ecstasy.