Krampus Cums

Story Info
Krampus kidnaps wife and breeds with her.
5k words
4.32
18.8k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story and all parties are above 18+. This story involves cheating/hotwife with a monster. Another story for Christmas time. Enjoy!

The story of Krampus has been told for generations. The story goes like this; every Christmas, a beast known as Krampus stalks villages for naughty children to eat. It was a story told to keep children in line and to behave well for the year; however that wasn't the full story. Krampus also searched for a mate during this night. All year, he was kept locked away in the bowels of Hell. Krampus got one night to fill his belly, bring food back to Hell to feast upon until the next year, and empty his balls.

The town of Comet prepared for Christmas and the kids ran around throwing snowballs at one another while their parents hung up stockings and wrapped presents. Laura and Max drove through the town, returning from the store with groceries for their Christmas dinner they had planned. Laura's small hand intertwined with her husband Max's hand. She smiled at two kids who were arguing about snow-forts and whose was better as they say at a stop light, waiting to continue home.

"I can't wait to have kids someday," Laura softly spoke to Max.

Max just smiled and gave her a wink, "Maybe someday soon, my love."

The light turned green and the two continued on to their house hidden away from the town and tucked between tall trees that had snow covered tops. They lived peacefully, away from the hustle and bustle of the nearby town and they liked it that way. The two married young and lived life together, inseparable since. Laura was turning 26 soon and Max had a special surprise party planned. Her birthday rarely got celebrated since it was so close to Christmas, so every year Max tried to make it the biggest event for her. On Max's 27th birthday, Laura had made him his favorite dish and took him gunshopping which made Max extremely happy.

Max pulled the car into their driveway and began grabbing bags from the trunk.

"Ahhh, Christmas. I remember when I was young my mom would tell me stories about old Krampus and how I'd better behave or he'd come and gobble me all up. I wonder if they still talk about him in the town." Max talked to Laura as she opened the door to their cottage.

"Krampus? I remember hearing stories about him too. I remember one of my friends disappeared when we were children and the family searched for years to find her. The police couldn't explain her sudden vanishing," Laura replied as she stroked her black cat's chin. She was rewarded with heavy purring as she continued. "There was also a woman that disappeared that same night. The next day, she came stumbling back into town naked as the day she was born. The only thing she kept mumbling was 'Krampus'."

Max sat the bags down on the table and wiped his hands together in self achievement. "Yeah, I remember hearing about that too! They said she had been raped, but when they tested her with the rape kit, they couldn't identify who's semen it was and they kept getting matches to equine semen."

Laura popped open cat treats and gave some to her black cat before looking at Max. "Do...you think Krampus had abducted her and...."

Max finished her sentence, "...and raped her? Nah, Krampus is just a fictional story told to scare little kids. Then, some adults got together and added the part where he also takes a mate to fuck the rest of the night before returning to Hell."

Laura blushed and looked at her fingers, twirling them around one another. "I don't know...that would be scary..."

Max returned with the rest of the bags and set them on the table before pointing at the rifle hanging over their fireplace.

"Do you see that? No one is going to come take you from me. Not with Old Reliable sitting above the fireplace."

The rifle was an old Springfield from Laura's family passed down to the oldest child. It still worked and held true to its name, Max made sure of it when he would take it out every month and fire off some rounds.

"I know you'd never let anything happen to me," Laura replied after staring at the rifle for a minute. She then wrapped her thin arms around Max's bicep and kissed his cheek. "Come on, help me put this stuff away."

--------------

Christmas night had finally arrived and as all the children were climbing into their beds for the night, Laura and Max had settled down for dinner together with friends and family. Everyone they loved had shown up with gifts and food and Laura had put on a beautiful red dress with a slit that went up mid-thigh. She looked absolutely stunning and everyone complimented her dress.

As the night went on, the alcohol was flowing and everyone was telling stories and remembering childhood moments. Laura had started to feel uneasy for some reason.

"Hey babe, are you alright?" Max pulled Laura away from the party and touched his hand to her forehead.

"Yeah, I'm ok. Just feeling uneasy I guess. Maybe it's just too crowded there." Laura looked back at the glow from their cottage window as she pulled at the collar of her dress to breathe better.

"It's ok, we can hang outside for a bit?" Max tried comforting her, not really knowing what to say.

"No, it's ok. You go ahead and head back in and entertain our guests. I think I'm going to run to the gas station down the road really quick and grab some more alcohol for everyone."

"Alone? No, I'll come with you. It's already really late and I don't want you driving alone, my love."

Laura touched Max's cheek softly and looked deeply into his blue eyes. "I'll be fine, sweet pea. I think a short drive will help a bit and besides, you're having so much fun with everyone. It would be rude if we both just left our house with guests still inside."

Max sighed and rested his forehead against hers, "Fine.." he finally said after a few moments. "But be quick, ok? And drive slowly, there's ice on the road right about now."

Laura kissed his lips softly and held his cheeks in her small hands. "I'll be fine. See you in a bit."

Max sighed and watched Laura slip the keys out of his pocket and twirl them around in her fingers.

"Watch out for Krampus then, huh?" Max called out to Laura as she threw her hand up with dismissal as she walked towards their car.

Max watched as she pulled away from the house and waited a few more minutes until he returned to the party inside.

----------

Laura made small talk with the clerk at the gas station counter as she bought a few boxes of alcohol for the party. She was relieved to get out of the house for a bit, just long enough to start feeling better. Laura still had a nagging feeling in the back of her head as she climbed into the car and started it up. Unfortunately for Laura, the fog had started to roll in with small snowflakes starting to fall from the sky.

"Great," Laura whispered to herself as she started back down the road. "I should've brought a jacket or something warm. I could've used Max's help to navigate too."

Laura squinted as she entered the long stretch of road that led to her cottage. It was a gravel road and she took it decently slow as she kept an eye out for deer. That's when she spotted a beastial looking figure in the fog.

"Why the fuck is that?" Laura whispered to herself as she got closer.

Then, out of nowhere, the beast was in front of her car. Laura caught a glimpse of furry hooves and a horned beast with a goat-like face that seemed to be staring right at her. His nostrils flared and a large cloud of hot air escaped his nose. Laura jerked the car around him and spun out with the sudden maneuver. Once the car stopped spinning, Laura was now facing the opposite direction and the beam of the headlights was focused right on the beast.

Laura cleaned the fog from her glasses and her eyes widened with a loud scream erupting from her throat. Walking towards her was a monster that stood 2 men high and had bulging muscles. It was dragging a heavy sack that looked bloody on the ground as it made its way to her. Laura's eyes instantly glanced downwards and saw the beast's heavy, black sack containing two very large balls. It's cock looked semi-erect and resembled a horse's cock. Laura's green eyes moved side to side as she watched it's pink and black cock sway left and right with each powerful stomp.

"It's...its...Krampus...."

Fear struck her heart as she realized the children's stories were all true. Her friend really was taken by this monster and that woman really was raped by Krampus. Laura wailed loudly as Krampus walked to the front of her car and put a heavy hoof on the hood, creating a large hoof-shaped dent. The car pushed downwards with his weight and Laura couldn't take her eyes off of his balls. They were absolutely huge. They had to have been twice the size of a regular horse's sack, but looked eerily similar.

Laura threw the car into reverse and the tires squealed for a second before finally pulling free from Krampus' hoof. The car raced backwards before slamming into a tree. Laura was in pure terror as her foot continued to stomp on the gas, the wheels spinning in the dirt and the car being pinned by the tree. Laura froze with fear as Krampus howled loudly and took off into a sprint towards her car, his sack and cock swung to the side as he ran at her. Within seconds, Laura was pulling on the door with all of her might to keep it shut while Krampus gripped the door frame with his powerful hands. Her struggle was futile as the door was ripped from it's hinges and tossed into the middle of the road.

"No! No stay away from me!!" Laura cried out in fear as she tried crawling to the passenger seat.

Krampus stuck his large hand inside of the car and grabbed Laura's red dress as well as her leg and began pulling her out. Laura struggled and kicked at the beast as her red dress began making tearing sounds as he used it as leverage to pull her free.

"Fuck!!" Laura shouted out as her beautiful red dress ripped clean off of her body, revealing her cute black lace bra and black lace thong.

Laura shuddered as she felt the cold night air kiss at her bare skin as she scrambled to the passenger side once again and kicked the door open. Krampus fell backwards onto his ass and looked at the torn dress in his hands before grunting and tossing it to the side. He watched Laura's pale, petite figure sprint down the road shouting and screaming for help. Krampus was done with games. His balls ached for release and after his hearty meal he had just before running into Laura, he just needed serious relief. He spent a whole year, every year, trapped in Hell waiting for this single night that Lucifer let him free to wreak havoc on the human world.

Krampus blinked his goat-like eyes as he stood up and took a deep breath, blowing the excess out of his flared nostrils and he began charging at Laura. Her thin shape grew bigger as he gained on her without breaking a sweat. She was no match for his beastial strength and speed. His eyes focused on her plump and firm ass as he wrapped a single hand around her thin waist and hoisted her up into the air and slung her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Laura got the wind knocked out of her as she felt his warm, furry skin touch her smooth and pale body. Laura tried fighting, but his grip was too tight and all she could do was shout for help and slam her tiny fists against his chest while kicking her legs around in the air. Eventually, she resorted to just screaming so she could save her energy for later.

Krampus paid no mind as he carried her deep into the forest towards an old cave. Laura watched as his huge beastial cock slapped against his thighs, seemingly hardening with each slap as he anticipated using her for his release.

"Max...." Laura cried out. "Save me, please!"

--------------

Half an hour had gone by and Max hadn't seen Laura pull into the driveway yet. It was only a 15 minute drive to the gas station at the beginning of the main road, and a 15 minute drive back. Max started pacing, but waited as patiently as he could. After an hour; however, Max didn't wait any longer. Laura's parents had begun questioning where she was and noticed Max fidgeting away from everyone as he kept calling her phone number and would grunt in frustration when she didn't answer.

"Max...where is Laura? We haven't seen her in a bit." Her parents asked. This started a trend in the party where everyone paused what they were doing and began walking to Max.

"I don't know. She's not answering her phone, hasn't responded to my texts, and she's not back yet. She just went down the road to get some more drinks because she wasn't feeling too good, but she isn't back yet."

Chatter erupted from the party and someone had stopped the music, allowing Max to continue.

"I'm going to take a car and go look for her. We can start at the gas station and work our way back."

Max didn't even have to ask for help because everyone immediately volunteered. Her parents were already dialing the police to report her missing.

Within a few minutes, the party had moved from the house to their cars and they all followed as Max led them down the road.

Max's heart sank when he saw their car rear-ended against a tree. Max sprinted from his car towards Laura's battered car and he quickly dove through the missing door calling her name out loud.

"Why the fuck?" One of the guests said as he saw the indent of a hoof on the front of her car.

"Deer maybe?" Another spoke as Max looked around the car for any trace of his wife.

"Max! Over here!" Another party member shouted.

Max sprinted over and was greeted with Laura's tattered red dress being held by the guest in both hands. Max's eyes welled with tears as he softly touched her dress.

"Someone go get me my fucking gun. I'm going to look for her and kill whatever the fuck did this."

--------------------

Laura grunted as she was tossed to the ground by Krampus and she quickly backed into a corner of the cave as Krampus tossed the brown and bloodied sack into the corner. Laura held her hands over her privates, shielding her from the beasts gaze as he turned around and stared at her with a deathless gleam. The hair stood on the back of her neck as this beast looked her up and down, it's leathery wet tongue slipping out of its jaw and licking his lips with anticipation. Laura glanced downwards and saw he was now fully erect and her heart sank. His beast-cock was twitching and the size of her arm. It was just as thick and his balls produced a thin strand of precum as he stepped closer to her.

"No!!! No get away from me!" Laura shouted out. She began slapping and punching his hands away as he tries grabbing her again. In her struggle, she bumped against his horse cock and she felt the warmth come off of it as it bounced against her arm and cheek.

"Eww, fuck!" She cried out as she pushed it away from her, making it swing to the side. This only made Krampus grunt out and release another strand of precum.

Laura managed to crawl under his massive stature and quickly sprinted to the other corner of the cave which enraged the beast. Laura quickly put up her hands.

"Wait! Wait! Ok, stop! Look...I'll help you...just don't hurt me ok? Please. I want to see my husband again.."

Krampus continued walking towards her, his heavy hooves stomping the cave making it echo until Laura quickly unclamped her bra and let it fall to the ground. Krampus paused mid step and tilted his head sideways, taking in her breasts. Laura froze and watched him as he tilted his head the other way like a deer caught in headlights. "Was he thrown off by what I just did? Maybe he's not used to a compliant woman?" Laura thought to herself.

Whatever the case was, she had his attention momentarily.

"You..uh...you like what you see?" Laura mumbled in a half seductive, half terrified voice.

Krampus locked his beastial lips again as he stared at her perky C-cup breasts and hardened pink nipples that, at this point, could cut glass. She was cold, but she felt a warmth from her pussy as she regrettably began getting turned on by this turn of events.

"Look...I'll..uhm help you cum...but you let me leave, ok?" Laura tried reasoning.

Krampus huffed, his nostrils flaring and blowing out hot air as he waited for her to approach him. Laura took the sign and began walking up to the hulking beast. She stood eye level with his throbbing cock and she gently placed both of her hands against the base. She felt the warmth vibrate against her hands and as she slid her hands forward moving towards his swollen tip, she could feel the leathery touch and bulging veins of his cock. She felt wrong for touching it because it reminded her of the girls on the internet stroking horse's cocks on camera and making them cum everywhere. This was no horse; however, this was an age old monster from thousands of years ago that instilled terror and stories about him. Her heart dealt heavy for those that were caught in his grip and there was nothing she could do for his victims, but she could make it out of this alive if she played along.

Laura choked back her pride and began slowly stroking the horse cock of Krampus as he stared down on her like nothing more than a good fuck; a way of release. She rubbed his cock for a few minutes before realizing it wasn't working. At least he hasn't done anything to her at this point, so something must have been working. Laura dropped to her knees so she was now eye level with his huge black leathery sack that had two massive, watermelon sized balls floating around. She touched her slim fingers to his cum factories and gave them a soft squeeze which made his coco twitch and spurt out droplets of precum that landed on her back. It felt warm as it hit her and she was thankful for the brief warmth from the cold cave.

Laura began rubbing his balls around, trying to coax the cum free so she could leave already and run to Max and embrace him tightly while telling him how fucked this night had been for her. As she juggled the beasts balls, her mind raced to Max and where he was and if he was looking for her since she hadn't been back at the house in awhile now. She had left her phone in the car and she desperately needed to contact him and find out some kind of advice to get out of this situation.

Krampus quickly smacked her back into reality as he swung his hips to the left and then the right making his large cock violently strike her against the cheek.

"Fuck! Ok! Ok! I get it. I'm trying here..."

Laura cried out in frustration. She knew he was pent up with how much his cock was drooling and she could feel the pressure in his balls. Either she wasn't giving him enough pleasure, or he was good at holding it back. She swallowed her dignity and stood back up, lifting his steel cock up into the air and giving it a long lick from the base to the tip. She was pleasantly surprised that it tasted like any other cock, just more musky. She felt a surge in his cock-vein as she gave another long lick mixed with a stroke.

"Oh? So that worked then huh?"

Laura did it again and then pulled his cock down towards her and took the tip into her mouth. She swirled her warm tongue against the tip and gave it a tug with her other hand.

"What would Max think if he saw me like this? Sucking off some monster in a cave like some kind of slut..." Laura thought to herself. She closed her eyes and tried to push that thought away. She was starting to lose herself to lust, but she needed to remain pure for Max. She was his and only his just as he was hers and always forever hers.

Her eyes widened as she felt Krampus thrust forward making his cock spear the back of her throat, making her gag. It was working, he was getting there!

She began sucking on his horse cock while working it on her hands, twisting and sliding her saliva across his huge shaft. She kept making herself gag so she could get more lubricant to stroke what she couldn't fit in her mouth. She'd never mention this to anyone, ever. Her pussy aches for a cock and it tightened up with need. Without thinking, she reached down and touched her thong, feeling how soaked it had gotten. Her fingers trailed to touch her clit and masturbate, but she pulled her hand free and went back to rubbing his cock all over.

12