Krampus Cums

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I will not give in to this monster. I have Max. I love Max. Max is my husband." Laura pep-talked herself trying to take her mind away from the slutty feelings she was getting from pleasuring a monster from Hell.

Krampus began grunting and his cock twitched harder as Laura did her best to suck and stroke his huge cock. She even began rubbing his balls again while licking the base.

"Come on...come on and cum already! Stop holding it back!"

Laura was shocked when she felt a large twitch and then a surge of hot, white cum gushing up through his cock and exploding all over the wall of the cave and her back.

"Yes! Finally! Let it all out! Fuck that's a lot of cum!"

Laura kept rubbing his cock, coaxing as much cum out of his balls as she could while he grunted and moaned on beastial noises. Laura watched his balls shrink and then grow with each wave of cum they released. She let go and stood back as it sprayed against her face and chest, coating her in warm spunk that smelt musky and salty.

Laura used her arm to wipe her face clean while cussing, "Fuck! Right in my damn eyes you asshole."

Krampus sighed and breathed heavily as he stared at Laura who was slowly backing away from him.

"Alright...you got yours...so now I'm leaving just like we agreed..."

Krampus snorted and Laura saw his cock was still hard, if not harder than before. His balls sagged against his thighs as he stepped towards her.

"What...no...no you came already. What are you... NO GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!!!" Laura shouted as he gripped her smooth waist and pulled her towards him.

With a single finger, he slipped it under her thong and ripped it free with ease exposing her drooling pink pussy.

"What?? No! No, you can't! Please! It won't fit! Oh my God, it won't fit!!!" Laura tried screaming as Krampus picked her up into the air and slowly lowered her until the tip of his cum-covered cock kissed her smooth, hairless pussy lips.

"No! Oh..ghhhhhaaaaad......"

Laura yelled out, but soon went into a moan and grunt as she felt the tip pierce her sacred hole and begin forcing her walls apart. She felt her pussy squeeze down on his beast cock as it forced her open to make room for it. Her belly inflated and outlined his cock as he fully penetrated her. Her pussy lips kissed the thick ring around his cock and he couldn't go any further without killing her.

Laura began drooling without even thinking as her body clenched down around his cock making him snort and grunt as he felt her tight pussy grip his cock. Laura was thankful she was as wet as she was because it didn't hurt as much as she thought it would. She'd never felt so full in her life and she could feel the warmth from his cock filling her insides. Krampus blew hot air out of his nostrils as he pulled her free before slamming her back down onto his cock like a cheap flesh light. Laura went limp in his arms as he thrusted into her again making her grunt and almost black out from pleasure. Each time he thrusted into her pussy, her stomach would twitch from his cock throbbing inside of her. This went on a few more times until he began picking up his pace, making her tits bounce up and down with each powerful, animalistic thrust.

"Oh..fuck...you're really using me...."

Laura manages to grunt in between labored breaths. She watched as his huge, black balls swung up and slapped her ass and lower back before slamming back against his goat legs making the sound of skin slapping skin echo through the cave.

"Laura? LAURA!!!!!"

Laura's green eyes darted to the entrance of the cave where a beam of light entered the cave and shown right on her. Her pale, white skin illuminated against the flashlights beam as Max entered the cave, gun drawn and aimed at her and the beast fucking her. Max couldn't believe his eyes. Krampus was real and he was raping his wife. His little Laura was being used as a fuck toy for the beast.

"No! Don't shoot! You might hit me Max!"

Laura tried covering herself up to reserve some kind of dignity while Krampus ignored what was happening, focused purely on his own pleasure and release. Max lowered the rifle a bit and stepped closer until Krampus looked over at him and let out a bellowing roar that made the hair stand up on his neck.

"My love.... Take the shot after he finishes...please don't watch me...look away." Laura blushed as she moaned against each thrust.

Max couldn't help it and his cock hardened quickly at the sight, sound, and smell of cum and sex. Raw, animalistic sex. His precious wife was being ravaged by a beast with a huge horse cock and giant balls, and he couldn't do anything but wait.

"Max...you found me..."

Laura grunted out as Krampus pulled his cock free and forced Laura onto the ground, pushing her tits into the floor of the cave and mounting her from behind like a wild animal. He then forced his cock back into her pussy, doggystyle, and kept pushing her upper back into the ground as he began jackhammering into her cunt.

Max aimed and took a shot which landed in Krampus' thick arm, but did nothing to phase him. Krampus was determined to release everything he had stored inside of his balls into Laura's human pussy. His grunts became louder and more animal like as his tongue hung out from the corner of his mouth while Laura was being pounded from behind. She had came multiple times already and lost count as his thick cum-vein grinder against her clit.

Finally, a loud roar that filled the night air was released by Krampus as his balls tightened and shot up in their huge sack. Laura yelled out as she felt her belly expand with hot, thick cum. It felt like a plug had been released and torrents of white cum spew inside of her and hushed out around his cock and down her thighs. The bottom of the cave became saturated in spunk and it dripped up her belly and onto her tits as each powerful wave was released inside of her. Laura moaned out without thinking, "Oh God yes. Fill me with your fucking seed you beast. Oh yeah.... Let it all out. A whole years worth of cum finally released..."

Max frowned and took aim at Krampus once again, waiting for a clean shot. Krampus threw his head back and grunted as the last bit of cum left his balls. Laura felt his cock finally begin to soften and shrink as he pulled free. She sat limp against the floor, used and abused and filled with animal cum. Max watched as Krampus' horse cock retreated back into it's black leathery sheath and his balls shrank significantly.

"Hope you enjoyed it motherfucker," Max spoke as he fired a bullet straight into Krampus' skull.

Krampus' head snapped backwards for a second before he returned to staring at Max and bellowing loudly. A black portal that swirled with unnatural power opened up and Krampus spat on the ground while grabbing the brown and bloody sack from the corner of the cave. He walked backwards into the portal, staring at both Max and Laura as they embraced one another, his balls finally empty and another long wait for the next year. Best fuck he ever had...and he definitely would be looking for her again next year.

12