Krampus vs Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina grinned in spite of herself. The demon was a fearsome beast indeed, but she instantly saw how he could put his long appendage to good use. She had just started musing about how long it actually was when he leaned forward and licked her pussy, causing her to melt into the bed. His tongue felt as soft as velvet as it glided over her wet skin, gathering up her sticky juices. Katrina thought that if he considered this a punishment that she definitely wanted more.

"Oh wow," gasped Katrina as the dexterous tip of Krampus's tongue curled around her clit and gave it a gentle tug.

"Ho, ho, ho, now here we go," said Santa as he gently turned Katrina's head toward him.

She found herself facing his advancing cock, and now being highly aroused opened her mouth to receive it. She slipped her lips over the mushroom shaped knob, but only managed to slide a few inches more into her tightly stretched mouth. The Jolly old elf was thicker than her wrist, and she settled for sucking what she could while stroking his shaft and squeezing his balls with her hands.

Sucking cock was one of Katrina's favorite activities, and she had sucked many since her first time in high school. However, she had never sucked a cock like Santa's before. It appeared too big for her to fit in her mouth, but she was soon taking him to the back of her throat and beyond. She couldn't tell if her mouth had somehow widened, if his cock had gotten smaller or neither, and decided it must be due to the magic he mentioned. Just as amazing was the taste of his cock, it reminded her of the Christmas spice cookies her mom always baked for the holidays.

ďťż

As much as Katrina was enjoying sucking Santa's cock, she found herself increasingly distracted by Krampus's mischievous tongue. He licked up and down between her lips, licking from her puckered asshole all the way up to her clit, where the tip of his tongue flicked her swollen pearl. Finally, as if only teasing until that point, Krampus slid his tongue into her pussy. It slithered into her warm tunnel, tickling and testing her walls as it travelled deeper.

Katrina moaned around the cock in her mouth, her eyes widening with surprise as she felt Krampus's tongue pressing against her cervix, where it tickled and teased the rarely stimulated erogenous zone. She wrapped her legs around his muscular neck, squeezing and silently imploring him to give her more. He chuckled but obliged her by thrusting his tongue in and out of her creamy cunt until she was writhing on the bed.

"It appears that this was a good idea Krampus. She seems to be enjoying both her gift and her punishment," Said Santa with a hearty chuckle that caused his cock to slide back and forth in Katrina's mouth.

The Jolly old elf slid his hand behind Katrina's head and began fucking her mouth, and it didn't take long until his balls were bouncing against her chin with every thrust. Katrina didn't even question how it was possible that she didn't choke or even gag as the massive member slid back and forth in her throat. She knew it was impossible, but also knew that it felt like nothing she had ever felt before. The throat fucking that Santa was giving Katrina made her even more excited, her pussy making cream faster than Krampus could swallow.

It didn't take much longer before Katrina felt an orgasm building in the pit of her stomach. Krampus continued using his tongue as if it was a cock, driving it in and out of her quivering canal, only occasionally pausing to lick her lips or tease her clit. The walls of her pussy rhythmically squeezed the demons tongue, the contractions growing stronger until she exploded.

Katrina moaned loudly around Santa's cock as she lost control. Orgasmic energy flooded her body, while her nectar poured into Krampus's hungry mouth. He loudly slurped down her cream continuing to fuck her until he was satisfied.

"See Krampus, isn't she a good girl?" Santa chuckled.

"She tastes naughty to me, but I like naughty," grinned the demon.

"Why don't you let me show you my nice side and return the favor you just gave me?" said Katrina as she rose to her knees.

She knelt with her body across the bed and beckoned Krampus to kneel in front of her, while wiggling her ass for Santa. The elf and demon delighted in Katrina's eagerness to accept both her punishment and gift, and enthusiastically moved into their proffered positions. Katrina happily grabbed Krampus's thick cock, and didn't question whether he had the same magic as Santa did. She slid her lips over his coal-black knob, humming as it miraculously slid to the back of her throat.

Katrina found that although different from the elf's, she enjoyed the taste of Krampus's cock. It tasted like gingerbread, full of molasses and appropriate for the dark color of his skin. She bobbed her head up and down his thick stalk, being careful not to take it too deep before she had fully enjoyed the marvelous flavor.

A bit of movement from across the room caught Katrina's attention. She twisted her head to see what it was, and when she did, would have broken into laughter if her mouth had not been full of cock. Although animosity might have existed between the elves and belsnickels, it appeared as if they had at least temporarily sat their differences aside.

The diminutive followers had split into pairs and groups and were scattered around the room enjoying their own Christmas Eve gift giving. Katrina could hear but not see many of them, but had the perfect view of one couple. Across the room on top of a chair, the gutsy elf who had spoken up earlier was energetically riding up and down one of the Belsnickels cock, her tiny face beaming with glee as he squeezed her breasts.

ďťż

Katrina forgot about the tiny fuckers when she felt Santa's cock sliding into her pussy. He slowly pushed, and his cock, her pussy, or whatever changed so that he could burrow into her wet tunnel. The magic was different this time, and although he fit, it was a snug one, and she wasn't complaining. Katrina felt as if his cock had stretched her walls to their limit.

Santa began fucking Katrina at a slow pace, his hands squeezing and kneading the cheeks of her ass. Meanwhile Krampus moved closer, slowly sliding his cock deeper into her mouth until he had achieved the miraculous depth of the previous occupant. She felt like she was in ecstasy as she bounced between the two men, sliding back and forth on their cocks if it were once continuous member traveling straight through her body.

ďťż

Although Katrina didn't know anything about the history between Krampus and Santa Claus, from their synchronized movements, she felt sure they had teamed up in this manner before. They switched from pulling her back and forth to both thrusting and withdrawing at the same time, neither missing a beat. She lost track of time and didn't know how long the Elf and demon fucked her, but after what felt like a few long enjoyable hours, they each pulled back, leaving her feeling empty.

"Ho, ho, ho Katrina, time for something new," Santa said as he guided Katrina forward toward Krampus.

The demon surprised Katrina by scooping her into his arms and burying his face between her breasts. The hair of his thick beard felt surprisingly soft as it tickled her stomach, and she ran her hands over his head, stroking his horns as if they were cocks. She sighed as he licked her sweaty skin, his tongue snaking around one of her firm globes and teasing her nipple.

Katrina had closed her eyes but opened them as Krampus effortlessly lifted her into the air. He turned her around and she found that Santa Claus had taken up position on his back in the middle of the bed. He held up his large cock as Krampus settled her onto it, and once again, she found her pussy stretched tightly around the Jolly old elf's cock.

Santa released a series of hearty 'Ho-Ho-Ho's' as he thrust upward into Katrina's slick pussy. The Jolly old elf may have looked out of shape, but he was proving to be full of stamina. He squeezed her breast and tweaked her nipple as she bounced on his cock, gasping as his plump knob thumped the sensitive end of her stretched canal.

Katrina started bouncing harder, hungry to force even more of the thick yule pole into her already full pussy. However, Krampus had other plans, and much to her surprise, lifted her legs and spun her around to face Santa. He pressed down on her ass, holding her still as he moved close behind her.

ďťż

It was too late when Katrina realized what was about to happen, and before she could react, felt Krampus's cock pressing against her exposed ass. She gasped as he pushed forward, her tight anal ring expanding and slipping over his knob. Her eyes grew as wide as saucers as she felt the bulbous head burrow into her belly, the thick shaft stretching her rectum as wide as her pussy.

ďťż

"Oh fuck this is crazy. I'm so full of cock," gasped Katrina as she clawed at front of Santa's coat.

Krampus didn't waste any time and began fucking Katrina, sliding his cock n and out of her ass. She knew that she would have been screaming in pain if she were taking a normal cock in such a way, but she wasn't feeling any pain, just intense pressure and pleasure. She had yet to adjust to the magical ass fucking when Santa began thrusting upwards into her pussy.

ďťż

"Oh shit," she cried out as the two giant cocks moved inside her like one.

Being on top, Krampus dictated the pace, and Katrina was soon bouncing viciously on both cocks.

"Punish her! Make her come!" cried out the belsnickels and elves as they continued their various activities.

ďťż

It soon became clear to Katrina that up until that point the elf and demon had been holding back. Now with each firmly rooted in one of her holes they fucked her with a vigor that if not for their magic would have certainly killed her. The friction created by their rampant thrusting set fire to her loins and she soon started coming. Her orgasm rippled through her body like water and though it eased a bit didn't actually stop.

Katrina whimpered and sobbed as she continued to come, her senses overloaded with pleasure as she floated on an unending wave of pleasure. The two mythical beings showed no restraint as they fucked her, their cocks seeming to reach deeper with each passing minute. After a while, she felt them grow even larger, and only then did she realize that neither of her lovers had yet come. She didn't know what to expect, but soon found out.

Santa came first, his cock stretching her pussy even further before exploding. Katrina felt as if someone had shoved a firehose into her pussy. Come sprayed from his knob in great gouts, her pussy expanding further to hold the thick liquid. Krampus came next, flooding Katrina's bowels and stretching her stomach. Both the elf and demon continued working in concert, not stopping until their balls were empty.

ďťż

By the time Krampus and Santa had pulled their cocks from Katrina's body, she had become delirious and fuck drunk. They laid her on the middle of the bed and she looked down at her stomach, full of come and almost twice the size. She rubbed her belly and felt a river of liquid pour from both of her stretched holes, soaking the comforter.

"What the fuck?" she gasped while rubbing her clit, the idea of her body filled with so much come arousing her all over again.

"Ho, ho, ho dear. Santa comes only once a year. As for Krampus here...," he said.

"Let's just say that it's been a while," the demon finished with some embarrassment.

The demon may have come but he wasn't finished yet. He flipped Katrina onto her stomach, pulled her up to her hands and knees, and pushed his still hard cock back into her ass. He drove deep into her belly, his balls slapping wetly against her oozing pussy, sending her into a frenzy of squeals as jolts of electricity shot through her clit.

Meanwhile, Santa waved his hand and his pants and boots reappeared. The elves too were busy straightening their clothes and saying goodbye to the Belsnickels, who looked genuinely unhappy to see the little women go.

"Well I still have plenty of houses to visit Katrina. Now don't worry, you'll be back to your old self by the morning. Remember, don't forget to check under your tree when you awake. I've left you a very special gift," said Santa as he stood before the fireplace. First, the elves disappeared up the chimney and after a nod to Krampus, Santa followed. Katrina watched as the fireplace shimmered and changed shape, quickly reverting to her dresser.

Krampus continued fucking Katrina until she was sure she would forever feel his cock buried deep in her ass. He finally came again, and much to her astonishment filled her once again with a full load of his come. She fell forward onto the bed in a haze, her stomach feeling as if it could burst. It took a few minutes before she could move again, and when she did, she found Krampus standing near the bed, watching her. He reached into his pants pocket and withdrew a single gold coin. He tossed it into the air, and when it came down, it landed on the pillow next to her.

ďťż

If Katrina's memories served her right, the Krampus gave a gold coin to any child who stopped being naughty.

"So I guess this means I'm not naughty?" she asked as he turned and began walking toward the darkness that had once again formed in the corner of the room.

The Belsnickels disappeared first, but Krampus lingered for just a moment.

"You're still a little naughty, but aren't we all. Besides, I like the idea of preventing you from becoming too naughty. I'll see you next Christmas Eve," he said with a toothy grin before he disappeared, swallowed by the darkness, which in turn faded to nothingness.

Katrina looked around her now empty room and although she briefly wondered if the entire evening had been a dream, knew that it wasn't. The gold coin hadn't disappeared, and thick come still oozed from her well-fucked holes. She had definitely experienced a most magical evening. Although a wet spot was rapidly growing between her legs, she couldn't find the strength to leave the bed, and soon fell fast asleep.

ďťż

A few hours later, the door to Katrina's apartment swung silently open and a man in a red suit slipped quietly inside. Spotting the presents beneath the tree, he crept to them with glee, his mouth turned into a broad smile. He reached into his belt for a bag, cursing under his breath when he realized that he had used the last one.

The people who hated the miserable creature called him the Grinch. Those that liked him...well, nobody liked him. The Grinch, with his patchy green fur, sour face and beady black eyes had hatched a plan. Dressed as Santa Claus he intended to steal all the presents from the residents of the town at the base of the mountain in which he lived.

Now the Grinch was great at scheming and planning, but no so great with directions. When setting out that night, he had strayed far off course from his mountain hovel, and although he knew he had travelled to the wrong place, figured one town was as good as the next.

The sneaky old Grinch prowled around the apartment searching for a sack, not understanding why none of the houses he had visited had any large cloth sacks. The people in this town were strange indeed. He saw flashing lights coming from beneath a closed door, and couldn't resist opening it to see what was inside. Perhaps it would be where they stored the most prized roast beast.

Easing the door open, he saw Katrina, mostly naked and asleep on the bed.

"Who is this girl that sleeps on this bed, all smelling of jizz from her feet to her head?' he whispered as he sniffed the air.

The Grinch grinned his most grinchy grin as he opened the door further before slipping in. This was one opportunity he just couldn't waste, after all what was wrong with just a little taste.

The floorboard creaked beneath the Grinch's weight, and he paused like a statue as Katrina began to wake. She rubbed her sleepy eyes and stared right him.

"Oh Santa, have you come to bring me another gift?' she asked with a smile, still wiping the sleep from her eyes.

The Grinch thought fast, and hit the nearby light switch, plunging the room into darkness.

"Oh dear, one bad bulb breaks the string, but I'll fetch you a new one once I've done my thing," he explained.

"Okay Santa, but should I shower first? I'm still all sticky?" asked Katrina, still halfway asleep.

ďťż

The girl sounded nasty, all dripping with goo, but the sly old Grinch knew just what to do. He approached the bed all quick and slinky, after all everyone knew that this Grinch was kinky. As he approached the bed, he whipped off his pants and gave a few tugs on his green furry lance.

ďťż

In the dark, Katrina didn't question why Santa's cock was smaller than before, or why his coat smelled as if he had let a dog sleep on it. She chalked it up to a long night, figuring that after all, flying around the world in one night must be exhausting. The poor old Grinch didn't last long and pulled out to come on her stomach. After all, he didn't want to become an accidental father. He hated kids.

ďťż

In the darkness, the Grinch slipped out of the bed, sneaking away before Katrina could learn whom she had just done. He left the gifts and headed straight for the main door, he had just fucked a hottie, he couldn't ask for much more.

As he rode down the elevator, he laughed and chuckled until he was finally done. "Oh that was splendid, it was so much fun, but the night isn't over until the Grinch has come!"

12