Krampusnacht Abroad

Story Info
Three friends get a visit from Krampus.
3k words
4.46
9.8k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laskald
Laskald
39 Followers

Gretchen sipped her wine and smiled, this year's Christmas was already going better than the last. This time last year she'd been sleeping on her aunt's floor, suffering under her ultra-devout tyranny while she awaited a dreary Bavarian Christmas of too many judgemental relatives and not enough wine. Instead she was with her best friends, lounging around in a sharehouse that was suddenly enormous now that all of Suzanne's roommates had gone home for the holidays.

Suzanne was effortlessly beautiful as always, her slim frame, sharp features, and neat blonde bob apparently requiring none of the upkeep that her own chunky frame and long loose tresses needed. Marie, never one to miss an opportunity to flirt, had obviously noticed how good she looked too, as she snaked one tattooed arm around her shoulders.

Suzanne shoved her away with a laugh, and threw an olive at her head for good measure, "Behave you, I'm not that drunk."

Marie's long dark ponytail swayed as she reeled back in mock horror, "Why Suzie, you're not suggesting I would attempt anything untoward are you?"

Suzanne snorted through a mouthful of crackers, brushing crumbs off her top as she answered, "I'm not suggesting anything, you're a ginormous slut and it's a wonder I still feel safe letting you in my home."

"Well, if you're going to disparage my good character, I shan't try and show you a good time ever again."

Suzanne looked to Gretchen with a sly grin, "Perhaps you should show Gretchen a good time, it might break her out of her rut."

Gretchen pouted, "I'm not in a rut."

"Oh yeah? Then why have you been so mopey about everyone you meet lately? And why won't you tell us anything about the mysterious hookup that started all this? He must have been good for you to miss him so bad."

Marie butted in, "Or she. You know I am capable of restraining myself, if that's what you're worried about. Liking girls doesn't make you obligated to sleep with me."

Gretchen drained her glass before responding, "He was fine, I just haven't found anyone good lately."

Suzanne refilled her own glass, "Is that a dig at me? Are my recommendations not up to your exacting standards?"

Gretchen sighed as she reached for the bottle, "No, they were all fine. I'm just looking for something different."

For approximately the billionth time Gretchen's thoughts returned to this same night last year, waking up to find Krampus ready to flog her within an inch of her life. Heat began to pool between her legs as it always did when she thought what he had done to her afterwards. How the hell was she exposed to explain that her secret hookup was a supernatural being? That the size queen tendencies it had awoken in her had driven her to purchase an oversized dildo in an attempt to recreate that night? How could she explain how much she missed that tongue? And that she could never look at a goat the same way again? She'd tried to convince herself it was just a weed induced wet dream, had even succeeded a few times, but in the end those hoofprints always came back to her. Burned into her mind as permanently as they were her aunt's carpet. She desperately needed it again.

There was a sudden metallic clatter from the kitchen that caused all three of them to look over.

Marie cocked her head, "What was that?"

Suzanne grumbled, "Probably the pots finally falling off the wall, I told Sam those hooks were garbage. I'll deal with it later."

A second clatter sounded from behind the bathroom door, and the lights above flickered.

Gretchen got quickly to her feet, her stomach doing somersaults, there was something about that noise...

Suzanne rose as well, "The hell is this shit?"

She strode quickly to the bathroom door and pulled it open, freezing in place as she saw inside. A second later she backed slowly into the lounge, and Gretchen and Marie could see it too. He looked down on even the six foot tall Suzanne, his goat's head turning to fit his wide sweeping horns through the doorway. He had human eyes with silver irises, and was covered all over in shaggy silver fur. His cloven hooves clopped sharply on the floorboards as he followed Suzanne into the room, the golden chains he held clanked as they swung. He was naked, and Gretchen noted with hunger that his thick cock swung as well.

He placed one large hand on Suzanne's head, who offered no resistance as he peered into her eyes. There was more clanking and clopping from the kitchen, and Gretchen's breath caught as she turned to see another Krampus. His black fur, the curve of his horns, and a hint of something in his golden eyes. Could it be?

Marie was less than entranced, letting out an ungodly shriek before turning to crawl away in a blind panic. She had just reached the hallway that led to the front door when a third Krampus appeared, covered in brown fur and with short, stubby horns. Marie froze where she was, staring up at him as he stared down at her.

In the moment of silence they could all hear the silver Krampus by the bathroom door.

"Naughty."

The clatter of chains followed the judgement, binding Suzanne to begin dragging her over to the couch. The black Krampus, her Krampus, began advancing on Gretchen, and her heart soared. Without thinking she quickly tossed her shirt aside and shed her pants and underwear, leaving her naked when he reached her. He cocked his head ever so slightly as he towered over her, and she knew for certain in that moment it was him. He'd come back for her.

She spoke in a small, quivering voice, "Naughty."

He nodded slowly in answer, and she turned to join Suzanne where was kneeling bent over the couch, her wrists and ankles bound in place and a metal gag preventing her from speaking. Gretchen knelt on the cushions next to her, gripping the back in imitation of her pose, her pussy wet with anticipation. From the door came another judgement.

"Naughty."

Marie was quickly chained into place on Gretchen's right hand side. She too was gagged, and looking at her with panic in her eyes. Gretchen only smiled reassuringly, her mind already clouding over with lust. There were muffled cries on either side of her as sharp claws shredded Marie and Suzanne's clothes, while Gretchen trembled as large hands caressed her butt and thighs. The hands left her as the shredding of clothes stopped, and Gretchen held her breath as she awaited the first blow from the ruten.

With a whistle of air the bundles of birch sticks came down, Gretchen barely hearing the muffled screams of her friends as the first stinging blow knocked her senses out of her. The rest of the world fell away as the blows rained down, Gretchen shamelessly crying her pain and pleasure to everyone. The individual blows were lost to her as the lingering sting of their predecessors set fire to her nerves. By the time they stopped she had tears streaming down her face and she was gripping the back of the couch with a white knuckled grip.

Strong hands spun her around to sit her on the couch, and she realised her arousal had run down her thighs. To one side of her Marie was wailing under her gag as her top was shredded, while, while to the other Suzanne simply sat bleary eyed and gasping. In front of Gretchen stood her Krampus, his monstrous cock already standing tall, his ruten rising as he took aim for another strike.

She whimpered her plea, "Yes, please."

The ruten came down, and she shuddered as the lines of fire raked across her breasts. On either side of her, her friends thrashed against their bonds, but Gretchen could only cry silently as the savage blow forced her to a level of bliss she'd been chasing for the last year. Twice more the ruten raked her, and twice more she shuddered and soaked the couch beneath her.

Finally the punishment reached its end, and her body and mind were allowed a respite. The brown haired Krampus ran its ruten over the lips of Marie's pussy, while the shaggy silver Krampus did the same for Suzanne. Her own Krampus took another approach, discarding his bundle of sticks to instead use several large fingers to play with her. He hooked two fingers inside her while his thumb spread her wetness over her clit and rubbed firmly. The effect was incredible and immediate. Gretchen howled as her orgasm crashed into her, her first squirting experience soaking his hand, the couch, and the carpet. As she lay there panting and shuddering the shaggy silver Krampus passed its judgement.

"Naughty."

A weak smile spread across Gretchen's face as she watched Suzanne being effortlessly flipped upside down, her head hanging off the seat of the couch so that her Krampus could begin feeding her a cock just as big as the one Gretchen was about to be reunited with. The other Krampus only let out a disappointed grunt as his ruten came back dry. Hoisting Marie to her feet he pulled her towards one of the armchairs, flicking her in the forehead with one finger at the same time he withdrew the chains that bound her. Marie's eyes rolled backwards as she collapsed into the seat and began to snore softly.

Gretchen didn't get anymore time to spectate, her Krampus grabbing her wrists and pulling her up off the couch. She stumbled after his long strides as he led her to the one free armchair, where he sat down with his legs wide apart. She needed no further invitation, sinking eagerly to her knees between his legs. There was a twitch like a tiny aftershock in her pussy as she finally laid hands on the cock towering over her, she would finally get what she craved, then maybe she could move on. She ran her hand gently up and down it, appreciating its girth, its gentle curve, and the hard but soft feeling you only got from a real cock. She could also now appreciate how heavy his balls felt, and involuntarily licked her lips in anticipation.

Her Krampus shifted impatiently, and she smiled reassuringly up into his golden eyes, she had no intention of backing out, she just wanted to savour the experience this time. She leaned in close, breathing in his musk as she kissed a trail up his shaft to the head of his cock. She couldn't help one hand slipping between her legs as she ran her tongue all over the head of his cock, sucking it into her mouth to bob up and down at a relaxed pace. Krampus made a rumbling sound deep in his chest and closed his eyes, which she took for appreciation, and continued her explorations. Up and down she went, before being attracted back to the balls hanging heavy at the base of his shaft. Gently she sucked one of them into her mouth to play with as she stroked his shaft with one hand and fingered herself with the other.

Glancing out the corner of her eye she could see that the brown haired Krampus was using his long, lolling tongue to subject the still chained Suzanne's pussy to considerable delight, judging from how much she was shuddering as her shaggy silver partner worked more and more of his cock into her mouth. Turning her attention back to her own partner a twinkle lit her eye, there was something she wanted to do. She wrapped her lips around his cock again and slurped messily up and down, working on getting it nice and wet. Her Krampus opened his eyes as she pulled herself up taller, and then closed them again and rumbled as she wrapped her breasts around his shaft. Squeezing them tightly together she slid them up and down his cock, licking the leftover length as she did, and enjoying the deep bass sounds he made in response to her titjob.

Eventually there was a deep throated snort from her Krampus, and he pulled her to feet and then onto his lap. On the floor nearby Suzanne let out a squeal as her pussy was filled, before all sounds she was making were muffled by a thick cock once more. Gretchen meanwhile was staring into the golden eyes of the beast she was straddling, her breathing heavy as she read the desire in them. His lips parted to allow that long tongue to tease her nipples as his strong hands helped her gently to take her position atop him. With his cock pointed at her dripping wet entrance, his hands moved to roam all over her body, exploring all of her curves, squeezing gently everywhere she was softest.

Understanding he was willing to leave this up to her as well, Gretchen reached down to take his cock in hand and line it up with her entrance. Wetter than she'd ever been and with a year of practicing with the giant dildo she kept hidden in her bedside, Gretchen was able to slide halfway down his length in one go. They both exhaled together as he filled her, and she gazed dreamily into his eyes, overcome with how perfect the moment was. It was everything she'd been searching for for the past year.

She glanced over at the sound of a slap, and saw Suzanne receive another slap on her butt as she spun around on the floor as best she could with her wrists shackled together. As she completed her turn the two monstrous beings grabbed her and began to fuck the new holes they were presented with. Gretchen would be jealous if she weren't already having such a wonderful time herself. She turned her attention back to sinking as far down onto the cock inside her as she could, taking a little bit more with each rise and fall. She couldn't quite take it all, but she happily welcomed all that she could, bouncing up and down at a steady pace. Krampus meanwhile continued to lick and nibble at her breasts, neck, and ears. One of his hands slid down her stomach, and Gretchen soon lost her rhythm as he played with her clit, pushing her towards another orgasm. She clutched at the fur of his chest as her whole body shuddered, her tightly closed eyes flying open with a start as lips met hers. Krampus was kissing her, quite passionately too, his tongue quickly coming over to explore her mouth.

She was barely aware of the animalistic snorting from the others as Suzanne had two huge loads of supernatural come pumped into her from either end, she only had eyes for the being beneath her. His hands gripped her butt and he took over her movements, Gretchen happily surrendering control, focusing on wrapping her arms around his neck and burying her face in the crook of his neck as he built up speed. There was no questioning his intentions, he was going to use her to come, and she chewed her lip with anticipation. His pace was becoming truly bestial, thrusting up into her with a force like a jackhammer, focused on nothing but his own release. In any other man she'd have found it disgusting, coming from him it was threatening to melt her mind. She needed him to come, needed to be the source of his pleasure, needed him to want her as much as she wanted him.

She gasped into his ear, "Please, give it to me."

There was a snort and he slammed into her one last time, his cock twitching violently as he flooded her insides with his warmth. The copious volume quickly overflowed, and they lay there panting together, sticky and sweaty. She lifted her face to plant a kiss on his jaw, before nuzzling further into his fur. He was wonderfully warm, especially as his powerful arms wrapped around her, holding her safely in place. She was right where she wanted to be, where she wanted to stay. Exhaustion overtook her, and she fell asleep in his arms.

~~~

Gretchen awoke in the same armchair she'd fallen asleep in, fully clothed and wrapped securely in a blanket. Across from her Marie was rising from her chair and stretching, while Suzanne lay sprawled on the couch groaning quietly. The events of last night came rushing back to Gretchen, and she searched for a way to broach the subject.

"How did you end up there Suzanne?"

Marie looked at her and laughed, "Oh my god, how drunk were you last night? We decided to sleep out here of course, although I admit I can't remember why we decided to forsake all of the empty beds. Speaking of forsaken, you okay there Suzy?"

Suzy kept her eyes closed as she grumbled, "I'm fine, just hungover. Make me a coffee and I'll let you watch me shower."

Marie's face split into a cheeky grin, "Well I would have made coffee anyway, but since you're offering..."

Marie moved to the kitchen, and Gretchen took the opportunity to creep over and whisper to Suzanne.

"Suzy, do you remember last night, after the crash in the kitchen?"

Suzanne cracked one eye at her, "I remember we drank champagne, even though I knew it gives me weird dreams and terrible hangovers. But since I love you I'll forgive you for bringing it. Now if you don't mind helping me up I need to wash away the pain."

Gretchen gave Suzanne her hands and helped haul her to her feet before watching her limp slowly to the bathroom. Did she really not remember? Two years in a row was too much to dismiss, last night had been real, her Krampus existed out there somewhere. He was real, and he remembered her. She remembered his strength, and how well he had restrained it, and smiled as she understood what had happened. She had fallen for Krampus, and Krampus just might feel the same.

Laskald
Laskald
39 Followers