All Comments on 'Krazy Aunt Kate'

by rawallace

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Now, that's sex education. Thank you for understanding that us gentlemen who talk, ask questions, take our time really want our loves to get the most, best, fulfilling experience we can give. Yeah, it doesn't take much for a dick to feel good and cum, but if that's all we, as men, are after, we should save the time and EMOTIONS intrinsically involved with sex, find some KY and rub one out. Otherwise, what's the friggin point? Either monogamous or with numberless partners, fellas, take your time and treat her right, you'll orgasm either way, but have much more fun if she's close to passing out in the end. Good job, Rachel! 5 stars.

Wish I had a Krazy Aunt Kate when I was starting out. Took a while, and even though we're no longer married, an unbelievable wife to teach a sex-crazed idiot the lesson taught in this story. Of course, it would have been geared for a horny 19 y.o. boy, but, still, I would have had a lot more fun. And so would they have!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Having a mentor is helpful in almost any endeavor!

5

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 3 years ago

Advice--not only for women

Aunt Kate is a smart gal. Great sex depends on both parties giving as well as receiving--it's really a teamwork activity. Foreplay helps to prepare for the "main event." Enthusiasm enhances the activity. Size doesn't matter as long as the owner knows how to use it to produce maximum effect. Yes, it's messy, but it's the most fun you can have with your clothes off. :) Although she didn't say it directly, being in love with your partner heightens the experience. Good story.

ealexerealexerover 3 years ago
If only

So much that most men will never master.

Me included.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You

Should have had a chapter in the Joy of Sex, very well written and a Joy to read

bourbononicebourbononiceover 3 years ago
a man who grew up in the 50's

Sex ed when I was a youngster .was taught on a street corner and most of it was wrong. Girls didn't fare much better. We all usually married young and spent most of our early sexual life fumbling around trying to figure out what was what.

How much happier and content our lives would have been if we had someone like Kate to help us.

Paul

jazzharpjazzharpover 3 years ago
Fabulous!

You just keep getting better and better.

jazzharpjazzharpover 3 years ago
"You didn't."

That remark from mother to her crazy sister Kate gave a final spark to an already great story!

You thought this story was meant for your female readers in particular; but all the comments appear to be from men!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Wonderful story wish I had read it over 50 years ago. Yeah, I know you nor Ant Kate were even born then! Oh well some how we figured it out.

Cheers

SAGE

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 3 years ago

Bravo, Crazy Kate!

Will you be available later this evening? :+))

For breakfast?

Brunch?

Nooner?---Ooops!

Luncheon? :+))

pantographpantographabout 3 years ago
Didn’t what?

A great 5* story, but my wife and I are still baffled by the last line, even after reading the final paragraphs several times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Also baffled by last line.

rawallacerawallaceover 2 years agoAuthor

To understand the final sentence you need to consider the story as a whole, not the last few paragraphs. Women, even sisters, arrive at sex and think about it differently. Just as do men. We tend to lump people into stereotypes often aligned with how we ourselves deal with sexual issues. Kate is open to men and sex in a way her sister isn't; which means what she communicated to her daughter reflected her own experience and emotions. Kate was never shy about sharing her experiences with her sister so she knew how different they were. When her mother walked up and Kate told her they had talked about sex her mother was aghast--she knew Kate had not held back. Now, does the story make sense? Only you the reader can tell me if it does. Rachel

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 1 year ago

Aunt Kate is a pistol! A nice pistol. This guy thinks you write delightfully. Presumably she'll continue to help her niece from time to time. Those interactions would be fun reads.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawallace@rawallace
UPDATE: It has been a while since I last published a story here. I've returned to the sci-fi genre this time with a short story I hope you will enjoy. Please feel free to leave comments both favorable and not so favorable. I appreciate them all. I enjoy reading a wide variet...