Krillin's Special Remote

Story Info
Krillin has Bulma make a sex remote so he can woo 18.
4.6k words
4.75
3.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Krillin undid his duty belt and tossed it on the coffee table before flopping down on the sofa. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and was about to pass out when he felt something soft and warm lean against him.

He awoke to see blonde hair and two striking blue eyes looking into his.

"Hey, hun," Android #18 said as she kissed his cheek. His gorgeous wife. "You actually came home when you said you would. That's a suprise."

"Hehe, yeah, for once. That stakeout was brutal, but we got what we needed to catch the guy. Once we get that arrest warrant from the judge tomorrow, he's as good as ours!" Krillin looked happy, despite his exhaustion.

"It's funny. All that power and you still have to follow the law. I don't think the cops realize what a boon you are."

"The guys back at the station don't know about what I can really do. Gotta keep up appearances, you know? I still catch the bad guys, that's all that matters."

18 goes silent for a moment. "And you're a good man. The one that I fell in love with." She leaned forward and kissed him. Krillin cupped her face and kissed back but 18 put her hands on his shoulders and straddled her husband.

She was wearing those pink sweatpants that he loved to see her workout in, along with her pink sweatshirt that was unzipped hallway. Krillin felt his cock shoot up in his pants, and 18 couldn't help but laugh at the response.

"At least, that's what I thought. Until I found this." She reached into her bountiful cleavage and pulled out a remote control. The remote that Krillin asked Bulma to make after Cell's defeat. "Imagine my shock when I was cleaning out our closet and this little thing tumbled out of a box of your old stuff." Her voice turned dry. "Mind telling me what it's meant for?"

Krillin panicked. He knew he couldn't run or fly away, she'd catch him in an instant. It's time to face the music, he supposed. "It was, uhh...something I asked Bulma to make," he stuttered as 18 began to fiddle with the touchscreen options.

"Oh, is that so...?" 18 said under her breath, an eyebrow raising as she saw a particularly embarrassing option. Krillin's face was turning more and more red.

"Yes, and I'm really sorry! I figured once we started going steady I could talk to you about it, but I just sorta...forgot." 18's fingers gripped Krillin's shoulder tighter. Not enough to hurt, but enough to send a message. One he promptly misinterpreted.

"Okay, okay! I'll take it back to Bulma so she can destroy it or recycle it or whatever," he said, but was surprised when 18 flipped the remote around and handed it to Krillin. When he realized his life was no longer in danger, he noticed that 18 was grinding on his thigh, staining his pants.

"You're a real pain, you know that, dear?" 18 said, biting her lower lip as she used his leg as her toy. "Every day you give me a new reason to love you." She leaned down and began to suck on his neck, giving him some fresh hickeys as Krillin became confused.

"S-so you're not mad?"

"No, I'm not mad. I'm so happy you thought we didn't need some remote to enjoy each other. It's flattering, really. And-ngh~ if I'm gonna be honest...I wanna try it. It looks like fun and it'd be a waste to just destroy it. Whaddya say? We have all the privacy we could want and I know you're pent-up. Why do you think we haven't done anything these last two weeks?"

So that's why she's been out of the mood! She's usually down at any time but Krillin noticed she's been a bit distant in the physical department. Krillin looked down at the remote and decided then and there he'd get his revenge for the blue balls.

The remote was rectangular and made of some weird plastic, with a digital touchscreen interface. The background was a simple blue that he could customize but forgot to. In fact, a lot about the remote was customizable. There were several neat, labeled rows of buttons. One row read "General", the next "Personality". "Sensitivity", "Facial Expressions"...it was quite the intimidating list, and there was more to come. He saw a weird icon in the top right and tapped it.

UPDATE DOWNLOADING...

Update?! Was Bulma just adding things as she saw fit? He was brought out of his stupor by being smothered by his wife's tits, who had already discarded her sweatshirt. Only a black sports bra was left, which made her breasts look better than they already did.

"Enough ogling. I almost came on your leg and you look like you're about to burst out of your pants. Take 'em off."

Deciding to take his wife's advice, he undid his pants and tossed them to the side. 18 licked her lips as she watched his cock flop out, standing at attention for her. "I'm so glad you decided to start going commando~"

She sunk to her knees between his leg and opened her mouth, her pink tongue snaking out from her mouth to slather over his tip. She let out those cute little noises he loved so much as she wrapped her plump lips around his cock. He could feel her tongue swirl around his tip as pre-cum oozed into her mouth, coating it in a thin layer of his spunk.

He put a hand on her head and ran his fingers through her hair as she looked up at him, staring him in the eyes as she began to take him deeper. The good thing about being an Android is that breathing isn't really an issue. She used that advantage to take his cock deep down her throat, her nose pressing against his waist as her throat massaged every inch.

Krillin threw his head back and 18 giggled with his dick in her mouth, which was a strange sensation. He decided to take a little revenge and tapped a few buttons on the remote, finding the "Gag Reflex" slider. The Default settings on the remote are 18's attributes without being modified, and her Gag Reflex default was 0. He cut off her laughter by turning the slider about a quarter of the max.

18 felt something she never had before; choking. Even after having Krillin's thick cock in her esophagus, she never once felt the sensation of needing air. Now she coughed and choked. Saliva dribbled down his shaft and his balls as she tried to move her head back. But Krillin grabbed the back of her head and pushed it down as he thrust his hips up.

He turned her Gag Reflex just a bit higher, about 35 out of the 100 max. Several "grk"s and other unintelligible sounds left her throat as her eyes widened. Her cheeks turned red as she put her hands on his thighs. He began to pump his hips up and down as he held her head in place. He knew she was strong enough to move her head off any time she wanted. He could tell she liked it.

That just made him get closer and closer to his orgasm. His strokes became deeper. He pulled out until just the tip was left between her succulent lips before thrusting back up, his balls slapping against her chin as he fucked her usually deadpan face. Only he would ever see her like this, and that drove him over the edge. He haphazardly pushed the slider up, not caring where it landed as he tossed it to the side, grabbed 18's head in both hands, and forced his cock as deep as it could go. His balls visibly tightened as he had his first orgasm of the night.

Rope after thick, sticky rope fired down her throat. His balls loosened and tightened with each spurt, and all he could think about was the immense pleasure filling his entire body. His head felt light as he seemed to completely drain his balls down his wife's gullet. Even when no more semen was left, he kept her head where he wanted it. It was only when he became hypersensitive did he hear just how much his wife was choking.

It was loud gags and coughs. Her arms were limp at her sides and she weakly put her hands on his knees. He managed to grab the remote and flipped it over, seeing he had turned it all the way up to 85! He pulled his dick out of her mouth and 18 began to gasp for air, gulping down any oxygen she could as she fell onto her back.

"18! Are you okay?!" Krillin asked as he got on a knee next to her. Her breathing was ragged and she looked weak. Did he go too far? He was about to grab the remote when 18 gripped his shirt and he felt that familiar warmth envelop his still sensitive cock.

He looked down to see her with his dick in her mouth, and he grit his teeth as she began to get back at him in her own way. Just when he thought he couldn't take it anymore, 18 took him balls-deep once more before pushing him back. He fell on his butt and 18 stood up, wiping semen off of her mouth. "You...fuckin'..." she panted as she looked down at him, unable to even catch her breath as she slid her sweatpants down, kicking them off as she grabbed his head. "Your turn, baldy."

She pulled his mouth to her pussy and he immediately knew what she wanted, sliding his own tongue against her lips. She let out an approving moan and ground her clit against his nose. "Gonna get back at you for that. Might have Bulma make a remote for you," she joked, but she was sure that her rich friend could actually do that.

She was brought out of her thoughts when his tongue hit that delicious spot inside her cunt and she squeezed one eye shut. She saw the remote on the couch and grabbed it while her husband ate her out. She got a bit of a look at it earlier but decided to explore it while she got some head of her own.

The "Sensitivity" slider intrigued her. It sounded simple but could probably do a lot for her. Her default was about 20 out of 100, so she decided to turn it up to 40. The instant she did that she bucked her hips into Krillin's face. His lips latched onto her clit and he pressed his tongue against it.

"Ffffuck, I'm cumming!" she shouted as an orgasm ripped through her. "Don't you fucking stop," she said through gritted teeth as she ground her hips against his face. She pulled away and put her hands on her hips, panting as she looked down at her husband, pussy juice all over his face. She bit her lower lip but noticed the mess they were making in the living room.

In the bedroom and both fully naked, 18 threw Krillin on the bed and tossed him the remote. "Surprise me."

As she climbed on top of him he rapidly tapped through the remote. Her pussy was glistening and his cock was dripping; this was gonna be a wild ride even without this magical little device. He found the "Physical Characteristics" section and saw some...interesting options. He selected the "Breast Size" slider and slid it up.

18 was ready to fuck her husband's brains out, but suddenly her chest felt heavier than usual. She felt Krillin's tip poke between her tits and looked down.

"What the-?!" Her breasts had grown, quite a bit, and were currently smothering Krillin's dick. "Well, I guess I know how your ex feels all the time, eh?"

Krillin looked sheepish, but then he had a devious idea. He increased the size of her ass, and looked at the "Personalities" section. As 18 was admiring her instant BBL, he switched her personality from Default to "Bimbo".

18 paused for a moment. Her eyes were staring into nothing, and suddenly her eyes went wide and a huge smile crossed her face. "Hey, honey! Oh, your big guy looks so hard it hurts! Want me to make it all better~?" she said in a bubbly voice, grabbing her new tits from the side and lifting them up before sliding them down again, finding a good rhythm. His tip poked from the top of her cleavage and she let her tongue loll out of her mouth, giggling as it repeatedly slid against her tongue.

Krillin didn't know why, but his dick just got twice as hard. 18 was usually so calm and quiet, and now she's giggling like a slut. "Why are you staring? See something you like?" she asked as she squished her breasts together, slathering her tongue over her nipples as his cock poked between them. Krillin almost came but managed to hold back. 18 noticed his swollen nuts and cooed.

"Are you making all of this delicious dick milk for me~? You're both doing such a good job!" She used her tongue to juggle them in her mouth before opening her mouth wider and sucking both in at the same time.

Her mind was swimming. This personality change was strange but...nice. It felt good to just have no thoughts except for the balls she was swishing around her mouth and the shaft she was twisting in her hands. She planted her thumb on the leaking tip and pushed it in slow, firm circles, feeling him twitch from the sensitivity.

"I'm your good little whore, aren't I? Please say I'm your good little fuckslut~" she whined as she planted two fat kisses on each of his balls.

Krillin was embarrassed but went along with it; he made her act this way, after all. But he hesitated, and she didn't like that. "Hey! What'll it take for you to say it?" She pouted and spit on his tip before swirling her tongue around it, soaking it in drool. "Do I need to take it allll down my throat? Let you jizz all over these fat tits and my face? I'll drain every drop from these balls if you just call me your good little cumrag. Pleaseeeeee~!"

"You're my good little cumraaaAAA-"

He lost control of his voice as she took as much of his cock down her throat as she could with the bottom half of it swallowed up by her bimbo tits. She moved each one up and down, giggling like an idiot as she felt his cock tremble in her mouth. She finally released his poor member only to heave her tits fully up and down his length.

"Hubby's gonna cum~ Hubby's gonna cum~" she chanted, repeating herself each time she smothered the head. Eventually it grew to be too much. A flood of jizz flew from his tip and 18 positioned her face over it, managing to catch a few good spurts to the face before the rest flew into the air, only to land on her generous cleavage.

Krillin didn't know what to feel other than pleasure. His head was laid back but he could hear her lick the jizz off her tits. He raised his head to see her gather globs of it off her face, sucking her fingers clean. She opened her mouth to show her bounty, a pool of his cum resting on her tongue before she closed it, gulped several times, and opened it again to show not a drop left.

Krillin took a second to recover as he switched 18 back to her Default personality, just gaving a thumbs up as 18 grabbed the remote and turning her breasts back to normal. She was starting to get used to having this nice bubble butt, though. "Slut, Bitch, Aggressive, Dom, Sub, Bimbo, Slave...Bulma sure does have quite the imagination."

Krillin grabbed 18's wide hips and lifted her up, poking his tip against her pussy lips. Her juices dripped down his shaft and she licked her lips as she raised the "Tightness" slider, immediately feeling like her cunt turned into a vice. Krillin tried to push himself inside, having trouble despite her wetness.

18 laughed at him as he struggled, so he decided to get back at her. He used her own weight against her by raising his hips and moving her legs so she had no support under her, causing her to fall directly onto his cock, forcing it balls-deep on its first go. This new tightness made her pleasure that much better, and one of her legs began to shake as she put her hands on his chest to steady herself. Did she just cum?

Krillin looked smug as he slid her upwards before letting go, causing her to drop down full-force once again. She leaned down and bit into his shoulder as she began to grind her hips down into his, letting out a multitude of curses as Krillin grabbed the remote.

The muscles in her torso visibly flexed as raised and dropped her hips. This new tightness really had to make her work for it, but she didn't mind in the slightest. Sweat began to glisten on both of their bodies as they shared this pleasure.

Her nails raked down his chest, not enough to draw blood but enough to hurt. In a very good way. Her eyes were so beautiful as they looked down at him, nothing but love and hunger in them as she devoured his cock. The folds of her pussy winded on his shaft, and he could feel the faint hum of her internal machinery, giving a faint vibration that drove him wild. He couldn't take it anymore.

Before she knew it, 18 was flipped onto her stomach. Krillin grabbed a handful of her hair and tugged on it as he slammed his hips into her from behind, watching her new fat ass clap and jiggle against his waist. He spanked her and she gasped as she bit into her pillow. She promised herself she wouldn't cum again until he busted at least one more time.

Krillin switched her Sensitivity higher before lowering her Pain Tolerance. Each spank was like a burning paddle to her poor ass cheeks, but she raised her head and moaned louder, wincing at each delicious slap. He pulled her hair higher and kissed her from behind, swapping spit as he pounded her cunt.

He felt his cock swell. He was so close...! But then 18 clamped down, preventing him from moving any further; "Hey, what gives!" He groaned in frustration until 18 reached behind and rubbed her asshole with her middle finger.

"I don't think either of us are ready for another kid yet, and I just so happened to forget to buy some condoms. I think you know exactly where that fat load should go~"

Krillin was surprised. She hardly ever wanted to do anal, mainly because it took a while for her ass to recover from it. But with the remote, that wouldn't be a problem...

He slipped his glistening cock out of her folds, resting it between her asscheeks. It throbbed with anticipation as Krillin grabbed a bottle of lube and coated his cock with it before putting some on 18's ass, sliding a finger inside to get it nice and deep. He raised 18's Tightness as high as it would go, as well as setting her Pain Tolerance to a higher level. He found a Temperature slider, raising hers to the max.

Sweat began to drip off of 18's body, almost steaming as she panted into her pillow. "C'mon, babe! Fuck my fat, tight ass already! I need it~" She swayed her hips from side to side, tantalizing him with those jiggling cheeks. He lined himself up with her asshole and decided to not hold back.

His very first thrust planted him balls deep, stretching her tight asshole wide open. The walls of her ass almost crushed his shaft in the best way possible. Her mouth made an O shape as she bucked against him, letting out an animalistic grunt as he dug into her guts.

He pulled out as much as he could, about halfway, before slamming himself back in. "Fuuuck, yes! C'mon, faster!" Krillin listened to his wife's pleas and picked up the pace, finding a steady rhythm to gouge out her asshole.

It was nothing like their usual anal sessions. It always felt good, but this was something else. The sheer tightness was almost a form of torture. It took everything he had to pump his hips as the walls closed in on him, tightening and relaxing with each of her heaving breaths. They clung to his shaft in an almost impossible way, as if it were made specifically for him. Like her body itself was doing its best to milk him.

18 couldn't even remember how long it's been since she felt this kind of pleasure. Her brain was almost cooking in the heat, melting from her husband's delicious cock. It made the edges of her vision dark as he invaded her most private of areas. The feeling of something so big, so hard stretching her poor little asshole out was out of this world. And the fact that she wasn't losing this tightness as usual was just the cherry on top. 'Haha, cherry,' she thought, probably becoming actually stupid from this dicking down.

Krillin, on the other hand, was fighting for his life. He wanted to cum so bad, to just release everything. But he had to make the most of this; he refused to waste this night of freedom and was going to make the absolute most of it. Her asshole stretched around his shaft wasn't a sight he wasn't going to forget. Neither was the look of pure lust 18 gave him over her shoulder, her usual stoic demeanor replaced with one of a very satisfied woman.

He almost came and stopped mid-thrust, panting as he felt his orgasm slowly recede...until 18 pushed her hips back, fucking herself onto him.

12