Krillin's Special Remote

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed back against him, knocking him onto his back as she planted both hands on his knees, deciding to take care of things herself. She could barely hear him speaking, and didn't care for what he had to say. All she knew was that she needed more. The only sound they could hear was their grunting and the clap of her ass against his abdomen.

It was too much. His wife moaning his name, the tightness of her searing hot asshole crushing his cock. Krillin just couldn't take it anymore, and he grabbed her hips and pulled her down as he thrusted upwards, spearing her deeper than he ever had.

Everything exploded. He saw stars. He could even feel the pleasure radiate to the tips of his toes as he bottomed out inside of his wife. 18 looked down at her husband's huge, pulsating nuts, watching them relax and contract as they dumped their desperately-made load directly into her guts.

The sheer amount should have been impossible, especially after the fun they just had. But she still felt his load spray inside her, rope after thick, sticky rope coating her insides. She had never felt so damn full before. It was odd, to be stretched so wide only to clamp right back down.

She raised her hips, trying and failing to get him out. She was too exhausted and too tight to release him. She forgot the remote even existed, and just as her mind was starting to clear, she felt Krillin's strong arms suddenly slid up under hers, locking his fingers behind her head.

Krillin stood up straight, holding 18 in a full nelson. A look of fear and excitement crossed her face, as she felt his cock throb. 'There's no way he could keep going,' she thought, but any thoughts she could have had were crushed as Krillin began to pump his hips.

Each brutal thrust knocked the wind out of her. She could hear him grunt like an animal as cum leaked out of their joining, as if he was cleaning her out just to fill her up again. Her eyes lost focus and became cross-eyed as he overloaded her mind.

What neither of them knew was that the remote isn't meant to be used while it's updating, something Krillin forgot. So when the update completed, the remote crashed, and so did 18. Drool leaked from her lips, her now messy blonde hair bouncing on top of her head. She was nothing but a fleshlight to her husband now. Her head was completely empty as Krillin thrust up into her one last time.

He didn't even know if he had any cum left to shoot, but he felt that plateau nonetheless. He managed to pull himself out of 18 with an audible *POP*, and she fell onto the bed. Her fucked-stupid face was quite the sight to behold. Krillin fell on top of her, trying to catch his breath as he groggily lifted up the remote.

It simply gave an error message and stated that 18 was "rebooting", whatever that meant. Her eyes were still crossed, even as he rolled her onto her back. She was mumbling something as her legs twitched, semen leaking out of her ass in a steady stream. Krillin reset all of the options to default, and 18 let out quite the interesting sound as her entire body relaxed and her body temperature slowly lowered.

He kissed her neck, then her shoulders as he caught his breath. 18 opened her eyes and wrapped her arms around him, running her hands over his smooth head. "That was definitely...something," she mumbled.

He laughed and sunk lower, planting kisses on her chest and stomach. She giggled at the ticklish feeling and propped herself on her elbows. "You stink, let's take a bath."

Krillin picked her up and she gasped. "Oh, I'm the one who stinks, huh?" She rolled her eyes and put her hands behind her head; she deserved to be pampered after the pounding he just put her through.

The hot water felt so good on their skin. 18 sat on Krillin's lap as they sunk into the soapy water. Krillin gathered some conditioner in his hands and ran his fingers through her silky hair. She grabbed one of his hands and kissed his palm before using her Ki to grab some body wash. They'd both need some serious scrubbing to clean off from tonight's shenanigans.

After a nice, long bath they both practically flopped into bed, stark naked but covered with their blankets. They didn't even bother to check the time, all they knew was that they'd only get a few hours of sleep before they'd have to pick up Marron in the morning. Krillin yawned and rubbed his eyes as 18 grabbed the lamp switch next to their bed and shut it off, enveloping them both in much needed darkness.

18 latched onto his arm and snuggled into him. Krillin kissed her forehead and laid back, her head rested against his chest. She heard his heart relax into a steady beat and opened her eyes, planting a gentle kiss to his chest.

"I love you. You're my everything, Krillin."

When did she get so lovey-dovey? 18 shook her head and closed her eyes once more, finally drifting off into a much-needed sleep. Even if she couldn't bare to tell him verbally, she knew that he knew. And he loved her just as much.

12