Krissy Ch. 01: Teasing Teenager

Story Info
An 18 year old girl has her own way to get what she wants.
2.2k words
4.36
40.3k
30

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thinking of this teenage girl you were talking about. I know her well. She has been bothering me for a long time. Such a tease, always has been. Always playing around. But ever since she turned eighteen last year it seems she's totally out of control. Getting drunk and dancing at parties, shaking her delicious little ass in front of my face. Sitting on my lap, grinding her pussy lips on my thigh and whispering sexy words in my ear. She knows how mad that gets me! On the other hand, she is having far too much fun. I have to drive, so I can't drink. Today I promised to get her home after the party while I know I shouldn't bother. Last time, she just ran off with some guy and I didn't see her the rest of the week. That was a total loss of an evening. I swore that wouldn't happen anymore, but here I am. Again. Waiting for God knows what she's coming up with this time. But I promised, so I will.

I know all the teasing excites her massively, I can even smell how it makes her young pussy wet. I bet she doesn't wear any panties either. I swear I could feel her damp hot lips on my leg just now.

And what was this whole thing with her dancing with this tall guy and looking me straight in the eyes? Did she just put his hand on her ass? At least he's massaging like it was a stress ball.

She just came back to get another drink and stuck her tongue in my ear.

"Why don't you come and dance with me?" she asks.

"I think you had enough to drink already. It's time to go home."

"I wanna stay and dance some more. Just another hour? I will behave, I promise."

Yeah, right. Even if she doesn't, I will be the only one who remembers tomorrow, judging by the state she's in.

"Ok, then. But no more freebees. One hour and we're off."

"You're an angel. I'll make it worth your while, I promise." she says and licks the corner of her mouth while she flashes me a nipple. A bright red, rock hard nipple, I might add.

Another wink and off she goes again. Probably twerking on some guy's crotch. What a bitch. Is this how it's going to be? And how exactly will she make it 'worth my while'? She's driving me nuts and she knows it. I should have never said yes; this will only bring me trouble. But what a nipple, what a tight little ass. Even if I wanted to dance, I couldn't because my cock is so freaking hard right now. I have to get rid of this erection but it's not going to happen soon. I don't see any girls I know or girls I would be interested in. They're all just kids, really. Actually, I don't know anyone at this party. I'm getting too old for this. But God, I'm horny. It rages like a fire inside of me. Should I just go and jerk off in the restroom? Hmm, bad idea. The hallway is full of kids smoking in the doorway and doing God knows what in the toilet too it seems. I think I'll just wait until it goes away.

"Ok sugar, times up! Let's go!" I grab her wrist and pull her from the arms of, of course, yet another guy. This one I didn't see earlier, but I can tell you, they're not getting better looking as time passes. The alcohol obviously isn't doing any good for her judgement skills.

As I manage to get her into the car, she tries to kiss me and start massaging my crotch. It's almost impossible to push her away, but I need to drive. While I bend over into the car to get her seatbelt on, she even tries to unbuckle my belt. I slap her hand away and move to the driver's seat.

"Awww, pleaaase? I promised I would make it worth your while..."

"You know you can't. Stop it and let me drive!" I really start to get angry now.

I gotta get this little drunk pussycat home, put her in bed and go to my own house to wank off as soon as possible. I put the radio on and try to ignore her the rest of the trip.

Once we get to the house, I have to pull her out of the car. My God, she's getting really clingy now and starts licking my neck while I open the door. I drag her up the stairs and put her down on the bed. Take off her coat and shoes.

"You know I like you better than all these guys, don't you?" she asks.

"Oh please, stop it. You're drunk, you need to sleep it off. Let me get you in bed so I can go home."

"Don't be so meaaan! I saw you looking, I know you feel the same about me. Just admit it!" she says.

I don't answer and start taking off her shirt and skirt. Oh fuck! I just knew she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Where are your pajamas?" I ask.

She curls up on the bed with her knees under her chin so her damp pink lips stick out from the back, right in front. Such a young, puffy, dripping pussy. I really need to get out of here. Now.

"Come on..." she purrs "Didn't you know I always sleep in the nude? I like it better that way. So I can finger myself to sleep... I like it when I pull my nipples when I do it, like this..." dipping one finger inside her pussy she starts pinching her nipples.

Who does she think she is?

"But if you help me out a bit, I might fall asleep without masturbating tonight. Didn't I say I'd make it worth your while? Please let me see your cock. I can suck it for you while I finger myself. Or I can hang my head from the bed upside down and let you fuck my throat, yes? You can slap my breasts when you do it, I like it rough... Please?? With sugar on top?"

I turn around and walk to the door. My cock is aching now, and I just want to go home.

But just as I almost close the door I hear her say "I can make you do it, you know? If you don't help me out, I'll say you raped me in the car going home. Would you like that better?"

I can't believe this! That does it! First ruining my evening and now threatening me on top of that?! That little bitch. I will give her a lesson she won't forget!!

I walk back to the bed and pull her up by her long blonde hair.

"What did you just say?" I ask with my face very close to hers.

Just before she opens her mouth and sticks her tongue in my throat, I can spot a triumphant twinkle in her eyes. She keeps on kissing me hungrily while her hands free my cock. I kick off my shoes and trousers, holding her face down to the bed by pulling her hair. She isn't going to get away with this that easy. I'll make sure of that.

"Ow, you're hurting me." she says, but I know her and it sounds like she's playing a little game here, so I ignore it.

While I try to get my shirt off with my free hand, she grabs the cock that's waving in front of her nose and starts sucking it like she just found water in the middle of the desert. Slurping and moaning like a baby on a tit full of milk, she puts her hands on my ass and tries to push me in as far as possible.

"Mmm, mmm, mm, mm... slurrrrrp...more please. Please?"

I grab her jaw with my hand and push four fingers in her mouth so she can't speak anymore. I put my face very close to hers.

"Never!" SLAP!! I slap her ass hard on the cheek. "Never!" SLAP!! "I never! want! to! hear! you! say! anything! like! that! EVER!! again! Do you understand?!!" I alternate every word with a slap on her ass to make her understand.

Her ass is turning red and tears com into her eyes now. "Mmmmm, awww, awww, awww, awww unwefenw!!" she cries past my fingers, drool dripping from the corners of her mouth.

"Good," I say "and now... I'll make it worth my while." and I let go of her face and turn her on her belly on the bed.

I pull her ass up so her knees are under her body, her ass sticking in the air. I pull her wrists to me and put them next to her feet.

"Now hold your ankles tight and don't let go until I give permission, you understand?"

I don't get any reply but she clearly stopped struggling and seems expectant now.

"Do you understand?" I ask again.

"I do..." she mumbles.

I push two fingers into the sopping wet pussy that's winking at me from between her beautiful red ass cheeks. She starts to moan instantly. This is what she has been yearning for all evening.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." she moans softly "Please make me come?"

Her pussy is getting wetter by the minute and with some force I can work four fingers of my right hand into it. I can feel her muscles contract and loosen again, and again. Folding my hand, I can now push my fingers on her G-spot.

"Ah...ah...AAAAHHH! It hurts!" she shouts, but she isn't crying. The way she pushes back against my hand tells me she's loving it.

Her breathing gets so heavy she almost can't speak anymore.

"Shut up now. This is what you wanted, right? So, you're getting it!" I really start working hard on het G-Spot, pushing her so hard she almost drops from the other side of the bed, so I pull her back again by her hair to keep her in place. I can't tell the difference anymore between cries of pain, pleasure or the shock that I treat her like this. All emotions start flowing into each other and turn into pure lust, making her growl like an animal.

"OwowowowowowoowowOOOOOOOWWW!!" she cries as her orgasm grabs her by the throat.

A fountain of clear liquid bursts from her pussy all over the bed, the floor and, unfortunately, I can't keep myself from realizing, my shoes. And now for the main course, I think to myself. I grab the bottle of massage oil I already saw on the night stand and squirt a generous amount on her asshole.

"Nononononononoo...what are you doing?" I hear her pant softly. But when I push two fingers in to open her up, she realizes what's going to happen.

"Noooo, please not that? Please? Fuck my pussy, it's safe... I've never let anyone fuck my ass... It'll hurt...please don't?" she cries softly, not too convincing. While her words tell me one thing, the wiggling and pushing back of her ass tells me another.

One foot on the bed I start shoving my cock into her virgin pink rose. "You know I can't fuck your pussy." I tell her, giving an extra pull at her hair.

"Pleaaaaaase...owowowoww!" she cries back, but at the same moment I feel her push back to me and open up to let me in.

In one move I sink my cock to my balls into her tight backdoor. Holding it in for a moment to let her get used to the feeling. Her moaning turned into a constant background noise by now while I slowly fuck her deep in the ass. The feeling is overwhelming. I wish I could do this for the rest of my life without ever having to stop for eating, drinking or anything else. I pick up speed and start moving in and out of her hole like a jackhammer. In...out...in...out...in...

"Oooooww! Yeass! Don't stop, please don't stop!" she groans, but I'm not here for her pleasure anymore.

Another ten, twelve strokes and then I cum like a rocket launcher. I have to pull out and fall on the bed before I collapse there and then. God, was I horny. But this feels much better. She is moaning and chirping like a little bird, completely gone from this world. I use her shirt to wipe my cock clean.

"Now you can let go of your feet." I tell her, and she does. I hear her mumbling something too softly too catch. "Come again?" I ask, putting my ear next to her face. "...Thanks" she whispers, "I needed that..."

She curls up like a baby in the bed and starts sucking her thumb while I pull the blankets over her. It's funny that she still sometimes does that. Perhaps she's not such a tough cookie as she wants the world to think after all. As soon as I'm able to walk again I hop into my trousers and shoes, throw my shirt around my shoulders and head out of the door. I think this night is over now. I'm already at the top of the stairs when I realize I forgot something. I turn around and stick my head around the door.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Could you tell mom I'll be over for Sunday dinner this weekend?"