Krissy Ch. 02: In Therapy

Story Info
Krissy gets a surprising treatment to get rid of nightmares.
3.1k words
4.07
24.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valtikka
Valtikka
23 Followers

I clearly remember her walking into my office. She reminded me a bit of my daughter when she was still in school. But there was something different about this girl. Something in her posture or perhaps the permanent smirk around her mouth that fascinated me, but also scared me a bit. You probably have seen the type before, right? They look oh-so innocent, but in truth they are... well, best not to get too carried away now. Sigh...

She had visited me a few times before, but that was years ago, when she had some trouble coping with going to a new school. If I remember correctly, that was related to the inappropriate behavior of a teacher of hers. Come to think of it...some pieces of the puzzle start to fall into place now. Anyway, I'm dwelling off again. My apologies . I haven't been myself lately.

Long story short, she came to see me because she was having severe insomnia, and her mother thought it would be a good idea to let me talk to her to see what could be done. It's not very uncommon to see sleeping problems with young people but causes tend to differ from one person to another so I decided to examine the problem before subscribing to any medication.

She told me she didn't have any problems falling asleep, but always woke up after a recurring nightmare that left her so bothered and upset that she couldn't sleep after that. And now it has become so bad it caused her to fall asleep in class during daytime and her grades started to suffer from it.

When I asked her about the nightmare it seemed that something in her first quite insecure attitude changed, but I can't exactly put my finger on it how.

"It always goes like this: I'm at this party, right? There are a lot of boys and some girls my age dancing and drinking and fooling around. I wear my shortest skirt, the same one I'm wearing now, see? I feel a bit drunk, I always drink too much at these parties so I think in the dream it's also like that."

"There's dance music playing loudly and I'm dancing. First on my own, later this boy comes to dance with me. It soon gets more crowded on the dance floor, so we're forced into each other. Then this girl starts grinding against my ass from the back. I don't usually go for girls, but this is a dream, right? Anything can happen."

"I look behind me at this girl. She's a weird one. She has these nerdy glasses and her hair in two ponytails on her head. It turns out she also has huge boobs, swinging in a white tank top. Because it's a dream, I normally wouldn't be interested right, but now I am. It makes me all hot and juicy and I would really like to suck on them. The nipples sticking out through the fabric. Suddenly she's gone."

" I don't know what happened, but now there's this black dude dancing there. He looks good enough to eat, so I don't miss the girl. He has this fabulous ripped bod and I can see his muscles straining against his shirt. He has a very dark skin colour,but I can still see he is tattooed all over his upper arms, the lines emphasizing his biceps. He is sweating all over and I can smell it too. Suddenly I realize I'm completely covered in sweat too. It's just sooo hot in here. If I get hotter I might faint."

"There are three boys, or should I say men because they're clearly much older than I, dancing around, almost against me. I have to do something to cool off. And then I decide to take off my shirt. I make it all sexy and pretend to be a stripper, taking it off while dancing. Only when I lost the shirt and it's suddenly taken from my hands by someone I didn't see I realize I forgot to put on a bra. I'm dancing there with my boobs out in full view, three guys grinding me like they can win a prize with it. Well... perhaps they can."

"Suddenly I feel two hands coming from the back, first cupping my boobs and then rolling my nipples between thumb and forefinger, pinching them, pulling hard as to stretch them out. It hurts, but is hurts so good. I can feel my already very sweaty pussy melting and starting to drip. While I'm still dancing I can feel my pussy lips getting swollen and slide across one another, and I realize I also don't wear any panties. That's not specific for this dream though. Most of the time I don't wear them. Not today either. But, back to the dream."

"I turn around to see who's standing behind me and it's the nerdy girl again. She's going crazy on my titties. She pulls me hard towards her by my nipples, and she starts kissing me too. By now I'm already so horny I would probably have kissed the school janitor, so I kiss her back and really put my heart into it. She moves her hands to my butt, pulling my cheeks apart hard. This girl is obviously not for the fainthearted. She tongues my mouth like there's hidden treasure in the back of it, rubbing her G cups against my front."

"They're unbelievably big and round and soft. Those boobs totally suck me in. I decide I want to live between them for the rest of my life, I want to... ouch! I was so distracted by the nerdy girl that I completely forgot about the guys around me. But they obviously didn't forget about me. While I'm still buried with my face between the massive meaty globes of her bosom, two of the guys have gotten a hold on each of my thighs while the third one, I can't see who he is, rams two, or it could be even three, fingers straight in my pussy, right on my G-spot, while penetrating my asshole with his thumb."

"It hurts all right, but the sensation is so overwhelming that I can only see flashes of different colours, and all sounds merge into one big wave of echoes. I collapse but I don't fall down because I'm securely held by both of my legs. I'm not even sure if my feet still touch the ground. Also, the nerdy girl is holding my nipples in a tight grip, the pain sending flashes of lightning to my brain. Within seconds I start coming so hard I shudder for seconds, the world disappearing around me. It's like all the gates open. I don't know where the floor or the ceiling is anymore and I feel my liquids running down my legs."

"Some time later, it could be seconds or minutes, but also longer, I come back into the world. I'm lying on my belly on a big table and it seems like everybody in the party has gathered around me. I try to move, but I can't. There are people holding my arms and legs. Some are pushing my head down. The noise is immense. I hear shouting, talking, people laughing and the music just goes on and on. It has this low beat in it, you know? Like a heartbeat. I feel the pressure on my eardrums with every beat."

"On the beat people are starting to chant: "In her ass, in her ass, in her ass..." I start to get really scared now. What are they doing? I can't move. And I'm still so hot. I will faint, I'm gonna faint...Somebody throws a beer over my back and head and people start to laugh. More beer, more laughing. I'm all sticky and wet now, but at least it cools me off a little. The chanting still continues but softer, with more pressure. Almost like these African drum rituals, you know? Like they're getting into a trance. Like I'm getting sacrificed. Wait! What?! Oh my God, now I know! They're gonna sacrifice me. This is some kind of sick ritual. I'm not going to see the end of this!"

"I start to panic, fighting against the hands that hold me down but they're too strong. I'm helpless like a lamb going to the slaughter. I get tired from the fighting and the chanting brings me to an almost lucid state. I realize I lost and they can do whatever they want with me. The world starts to fade away once more."

"Suddenly the chanting becomes louder, almost too loud, shutting off all ability to think, and I feel four hands opening my buttocks from two sides, pulling hard on my cheeks. Then without warning a huge cock sinks all the way into my asshole. My eyes shoot open, and from the corner of my eye I can see the black man from before sitting on top of me. He doesn't look so nice anymore, his eyes burning red like flaming coals. I can see his teeth flickering like daggers while he's on his hands and feet on the table, pumping his massive organ into my sweet, sensitive, pink asshole."

"Two people, I can't even make out if they are guys or girls anymore, pull me up by my hips to give this beast better access. It feels like he is filling my bowels with burning lava every time he pushes in, going deeper with every stroke. I lose all control of my body now and can feel my eyes rolling back into my head. I have never ever experienced something as overwhelming as this in my life, and I keep falling out. I can feel this animal, because that's what he is now, this can't be a man anymore, scraping his tongue over my back, over my neck and ears, leaving a burning trace on my skin."

"Suddenly a roar like from a lion pulls me back into the situation. Shocked I turn my head around as far as I can to see what's going on behind me, and I see this huge beast on top of me. I can feel his hot and sweaty balls hitting my ass with every stroke, his eyes flaming red light, smoke coming from his nostrils. The tongue I felt scraping seems almost a meter long and has a split at the end. The shapes I held for tattoos earlier now seem to be black bristles of hard hair, almost like the fins of one of these rockfishes you sometimes see on TV. The roar becomes even louder and I feel the whole world starting to resonate with it."

"He pushes his huge hard cock so deep in my ass now that I can almost feel it coming out of the other end. I can feel it pushing in the back of my throat and I feel I'm going to split in half. Then I can feel my bowels filling up with his steaming hot seed, filling me totally. The semen is even running over at the sides. I can feel him pull out of me. He was so deep inside of me that it feels like it takes forever. Like a freight train coming out of a tunnel. When he's finally out, he screams one more deafening roar and he's gone. Leaving me behind with whooping ears."

"And that's when you wake up?" I asked.

"Well...actually, no. I realize this might sound weird but...the whole time this is happening I can hear my subconscious almost scream to me: "Wake up! Wake up! It's just a dream! If you wake up it will be over!" but somehow I never seem to manage it. It's like the chanting and the hands holding me prevent me from coming out of the dream. I'm so helpless, I can't even do that."

"So, at which point do you wake up then?"

"After the beast had it's evil way with me, it takes some time before I realize nobody is holding me down anymore. After the final roar, everybody starts cheering like they won a football match or something. Also, the music is back. Everybody is in a very happy and cheerful mood. I'm still on the table with my butt sticking in the air, exhausted and exposed to everybody that is interested."

"Suddenly two big men come stepping out of the dancing and cheering crowd and grab me by the hips, pulling me off the table until I hang upside down between them with my ass and pussy wide open for them to see. Out from the crowd comes the nerdy girl with a wicked smile and a two liter bottle of champagne. She pops the cork and immediately pushes the opening in my pussy, filling me with the sparkling wine. She gives the bottle a few extra shakes and my pussy turns into a champagne fountain to the amusement of the gathered crowd. She takes the bottle out of my hole and sticks in her tongue, sucking the liquid out of me. The crowd goes wild and after that I get handed over from person to person like a goblet of wine."

"That's where usually the dream gets me so excited and confused that I wake up. The problem is that it's most of the time around two at night, and I'm so wound up that I have to masturbate for the rest of the night to get rid of the feeling. And the next day, I'm a wreck."

It's understandable that the whole story both surprised and shocked me. But I'm afraid to say it also aroused me immensely. As a therapist, however, for me, this was a first time, and I truly felt sorry for the girl. So naturally, I wanted to help her as good as I thought was possible and solve her problem.

Medication wouldn't do the trick because it wouldn't get rid of the nightmares, so I had to find a therapy that worked. I noticed during her storytelling that she pressed her knees together at some passages, and at others involuntarily opened them wide. I noticed that she told the truth about not wearing any underwear. Also sometimes she seemed to unconsciously rub her nipples through her shirt. This gave me a clue that she was actually reliving the dream as she told it to me.

I thought that might be the key to a quick recovery. I quietly for some time overthinking my next step. I remembered reading a, perhaps somewhat controversial now, research paper from the seventies, concerning the recovery of patients with recurring nightmares through the means of a combination of hypnosis and physical therapy. The aim is to make the patient relive the dream in real life while being hypnotized to achieve a break in the pattern. I hadn't heard anything about that for some time, but it was certainly worth a try. You must admit that it makes sense, right?

Well, anyway. We made a new appointment, and the next week I was prepared for the treatment. It seemed that insomnia was actually contagious because I hadn't had any full night's sleep since our last meeting. I was so much living up to the moment. My, as I see it now, unprofessional excitement should have been a clue that something was going wrong at the time, but I guess part of me chose to ignore it.

I told her to sit on the treatment table and told her that I was going to hypnotise her to help her with her problem. I noticed she was wearing the same skirt as the previous week, and I caught myself wondering if she had left her panties at this time too. But I was soon to find out anyway, I thought to myself. After I hypnotized her I started sketching her the same situation.

Using my recording from the week before I memorized all the details that mattered for the story. While I was telling her her own dream, I could see her getting warmed up. Her hands going to her breasts, unbuttoning her shirt and pulling the left tit out. Her nipples were already hard and red and she started pulling at it. As I went on, I could see her start to squirm and twist on the table.

"Why don't you go and lie down on your belly?" I said. "Get a bit more comfortable." She did as she was told of course, being under my control. I told her about the part where she was pulled open on the table and urged her to do the same now too. She lifted up her skirt, pulled her asscheeks apart for me, and I saw the most beautiful view I had seen in many years.

Her tight young ass with a perfect pink rose in the middle, her tight teenage pussy dripping with moisture underneath. I pulled my cock out from my trousers and told her we were now going for the most important part of the treatment. I rubbed some lube that I bought especially for the occasion on the tip and around the shaft, and noticed it was painfully hard. I'm not the youngest man anymore and an erection like this I hadn't had for decades.

I put some lube on the asshole of the poor girl and noticed she started breathing heavily and pushed back to my fingers, ready to take me in. I didn't wait any longer, but climbed on the little stool waiting for me and started feeding my member into her waiting, almost begging asshole. She immediately opened up as if to suck me in and with one push I was balls deep, buried in her tight behind. It was the most amazing feeling I have ever felt.

The sensations were... well, sensational. I felt like I went to heaven and never wanted to come back to earth.

*******

"And that's when it happened?"

"Yes. Unfortunately, at precisely that moment, the door opened and I realized that, in all the commotion, I forgot all about the office tour the medical ethics inspection committee would be doing that afternoon. It was an extreme case of bad luck, I guess. I haven't slept a full night since that day. And that's what brought me here, Doctor."

"Yes, I understand your problem, dear colleague, or sorry to have to say, ex-colleague. We will work on that problem in the coming sessions. But first, to get a better picture of the situation, could you again describe in detail what this girl looked like?"

Valtikka
Valtikka
23 Followers