Krissy's Exposed Summer Ch. 01

Story Info
Ch 1 Krissy enjoys her last day at school.
1.4k words
4.22
54.5k
53

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Every character in this story is a college student, at least 18 years old.

"Oh god!" Joe grunted as he ejaculated into Krissy Nguyen's mouth. Krissy kept on stroking the shaft of his cock with her lips clamped around it and her tongue continuing to swirl around the head, as blast after blast of his semen filled her cheeks.

"Mmmmm!" Krissy moaned, looking up at Joe's face as she swallowed every drop, her mouth never breaking contact with Joe's pulsing cock. Finally, the spasms in his body abated and his cock grew softer in her fist and on her tongue. She let Joe's penis fall from her mouth, and spoke.

"Will that hold you over until the fall?" She asked. It was May. The school year was finished. The dorm room around the single bed into which the two college freshmen -- now sophomores -- had folded themselves was stacked with boxes and suitcases holding all Krissy's belongings, and the belongings of her roommate Jenny.

Jenny had, generously vacated the room that morning when Joe came over to wish Krissy goodbye for the summer -- Jenny had a good idea what he wanted, and figured that Krissy was willing and eager. Krissy usually was -- willing and eager, that is. At least as Krissy had described hers and Joe's sex life to Jenny, Krissy seemed like the prototypical GGG girlfriend: good, giving, and game.

On their nights in together, Krissy and Jenny would drink and share stories of their respective sex lives. Jenny didn't have a boyfriend, but had had one in high school, and had several one night stands over the course of their freshman year. She wasn't at all prudish -- she was just very serious about her studies and didn't want the distraction of a boyfriend. Once she had a shot or two of tequila in her, Jenny was only too happy to share the details with Krissy.

Krissy didn't even require that much inspiration to start talking -- she was very open about what she and Joe did when they were alone. But, frankly, what they did was not all that exciting. Krissy and Joe had an enthusiastic but pedestrian sex life. Lots of oral, lots of missionary, not a lot of dirty talk. On the night they met, back during orientation in the prior fall, after talking and drinking in a local watering hole close to the dorms, Joe had asked Krissy if he could kiss her. She was attracted to him, and she liked that he honored her right to consent, so she said yes. But when, as they kissed, she slid her hand down to feel the bulge in Joe's shorts, he immediately suggested that they go back to his room. Krissy was turned on and would have kept rubbing him under the table in the bar, or even done him in a stall in the ladies bathroom, but he was obviously shy.

The few times Krissy had suggested that she and Joe try something racy -- having sex outside at night, or going dancing without underwear, going to a nude beach, or skinny dipping in the river near their Oregon campus -- Joe always said no. It wasn't that the ideas didn't excite him, but they usually excited him so much that he'd initiate sex or ask for a blowjob, and of course, once he came, his fantasies evaporated like so much steam. The bottom line was that Krissy had a playful streak, and Joe did not. Still, their relationship was warm, affectionate, and comfortable, if lacking in thrills.

Probably because of people's stereotypes of Asian women, people tended to underestimate Krissy. But they did so at their own peril. Krissy was whip smart, had already committed to a double major in statistics and psychology, and was by nature a deeply a compassionate person. She had a very high emotional IQ and she always pondered everybody else's motivations and drives. She was nonjudgmental, and very forgiving of those whom she cared about. Krissy was always willing to go the extra mile to accommodate a friend.

Jenny enjoyed hearing Krissy's stories. At first, she couldn't believe that Krissy would do any of the wilder things that Krissy had proposed to Joe, nor could she believe that Joe always refused. But Jenny came to know Krissy as the kind, warm, creative free spirit that she was. Krissy would often hang out nude in their dorm room, and at first Jenny was intimidated and shy. Jenny grew up in a small conservative town and she had had never even met an Asian person before, let alone such a gorgeous and engaging person as Krissy. But over the first couple of months Jenny discovered how liberating it could feel to hang out naked with Krissy, and by the time the school year ended, their habit was to spend most of their time unclothed when they were together in their room.

They were both attractive. Jenny was a cute, blue-eyed, girl-next-door type, with curly shoulder-length blonde hair. She was average height, and average build -- fit, but not athletic. Krissy was short -- 5' 3" -- had long black hair down to her waist, and a beautiful heart-shaped face, perfect (if small) breasts with large dark brown nipples, and a squeezable round bubble butt that made every boy in every lecture hall stare when she'd walk by in yoga pants. Krissy was naturally virtually hairless on her legs -- Jenny was so envious -- and Krissy didn't bother shave the straight black hair that made up her full bush. Krissy liked her pubic hair, despite the broad trend among girls her age to shave or wax it off. Sometimes, standing nude in front of the mirror, Krissy would comb her pubes. Once in a blue moon she could convince Joe to pull out right before coming, whip off his condom, and come all over her bush -- she loved seeing the contrast of his white semen in her black pubes, and she would leave it there while masturbating with her vibrator.

Hearing those kinds of stories always got Jenny massively turned on. Jenny and Krissy never had sex with one another, but under different circumstances they both would have been game. Instead, when they got drunk, they would share grooming tips, sex stories, and do body shots off one another's bellies. The raciest it ever got was when they would sit on the floor, leaning against their respective beds, legs spread wide, and watch one another masturbate. Krissy would stare intensely at Jenny's eyes while Jenny stared at Krissy pussy. Krissy would hold her vibrator on her clitoris with one hand, while reaching the other hand around her thigh to finger herself, spreading her lips wide for Jenny's thirsty eyes, and licking her own juices off her fingers.

Jenny didn't own a vibrator, but would circle her fingers around her clitoris, her clean smooth waxed vulva swollen with the excitement, and whenever Krissy would start to come, Jenny's body would take over and she'd come too. As much as both of them in the heat of the moment might well have gone down on one another ravenously, they never did and neither even suggested it.

Although she had a racy streak, at bottom Krissy was a good girl and wouldn't cheat on Joe. Although the body shots and duo masturbation walked close to the line, that was as close as she was willing to go. Even when horny and drunk, luridly scooping tablespoons of her own juices into her hand and up to her own lips, her roommate Jenny looking on unblinkingly, panting heavily, the two never touched one another sexually. Well, that's almost true -- once, after they both had particularly strong orgasms together, when they stood up, Krissy walked up to Jenny and gave her a huge hug. As they embraced, enjoying the feeling of the bellies pressed together, Jenny could feel Krissy's juices still dripping out copiously, landing on Jenny's thigh and running down both their legs.

"Oh my god!" Krissy had exclaimed, "I'm so sorry -- I'm leaking all over you! I'm so embarrassed!" Krissy grabbed a towel and started to wipe them both off, Jenny protesting somewhat insincerely that it was no big deal. It aroused them both intensely, and they never hugged after masturbating again.

And they each would vacate the room for the other when Joe or one of Jenny's occasional trysts came over. As relatively innocent as they were, the girls' occasional joint masturbation sessions felt wilder than anything Joe was willing to try.

So after Joe came in Krissy's mouth on their last morning in the dorms together, she knew he would quickly doze off. She rolled over beside him, pulled out her vibrator, and brought herself to three successive orgasms as he snored next to her.

(To be continued)