Krissy's Exposed Summer Ch. 09

Story Info
A shave, a drive, and a blow job.
9.1k words
4.72
19.3k
10

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CH 9: A shave, a drive, and a blow job - the tale of a day in three parts

*All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

Part 1: The Family that Shaves Together - brother and sister groom one another

Mr. and Mrs. Nguyen were still in Hawai'i and would not be back for more than another week. It had been two days since their nineteen-year-old daughter Krissy Nguyen, along with her best friend Cayleigh, and Krissy's eighteen-year-old little brother Kimo had flashed the pizza guy before their explosive group masturbation session next to the swimming pool.

Krissy woke up alone, and in her own bed - both firsts since the day that Krissy and her crew, plus the Dane named Jens, and three of Kimo's lacrosse team pals had basically had an orgy by the swimming pool. Now birds were singing in the tree just beyond Krissy's bedroom window, through which a soft warm breeze was blowing across her soft bare skin. She smiled, moaned, and stretched, slowly opening her eyes. Feels like it's going to be a good day, she thought to herself.

Krissy waddled unclothed down the stairs and into the living room where her little brother Kimo was planted on the sofa, nude himself, already playing video games. Kimo glanced up momentarily as his naked sister plodded past him on her way into the kitchen.

As children, the two had frequently spent their time together at home unclothed - sometimes even when their parents were around. But starting perhaps age twelve or thirteen, as they both started entering puberty, they had grown more modest around the house. With or without clothes, they were close. Their relationship was deep and intimate, if chaste. After the prior three days of nudist debauchery, neither could see any further reason to wear clothes around one another anymore.

Neither sibling had the intention to engage in any kind of sexual behavior with the other. However, in the days since Krissy had gotten home from college for the summer, Krissy had accidentally flashed her dripping pussy at Kimo in the kitchen; the two of them had discussed female ejaculation (Krissy's, specifically); Kimo had inadvertently stumbled upon Krissy and her crew playing sex games in the living room (Krissy's freshly shaved pussy gaping and gushing); and Kimo, Krissy, and Krissy's BFF Cayleigh had masturbated together by the pool after Cayleigh had languorously massaged suntan lotion into Kimo's anus, taint, balls, and penis.

In short, at this point, clothing was entirely superfluous. And both siblings, both nostalgically longing for earlier more innocent days, embraced the new and more liberated house rules: clothing optional and frowned upon.

"Plans today?" Krissy called out from the kitchen.

"Nothing." Kimo responded. "I might go over to Jake's house later, or I might just stay home. What about you?"

"Same, same." Krissy replied. "The last three days were pretty intense! I could use some rest. Wanna have a family day? Just you and me? We can do anything you want." She offered.

"Can I drive the Audi?" Kimo looked up and asked hopefully.

"That might be arranged." Krissy replied, playfully. "I'm not sure we need to leave the house. But if we do, and you promise to drive responsibly, and I'm sitting right next to you, I can't imagine that Dad would object."

Krissy, having made herself a cup of coffee, came over to Kimo and plopped down next to him on the sofa, sitting cross-legged and pressing her naked hip into Kimo's. She looked around the room and pondered the crazy things she had already done since getting home. She looked down at the sofa beneath her only to be reminded vividly of the "juicy pussy contest" she and her friends had conducted on that very spot.

"We actually do have to go out." Krissy said.

"What for?" Kimo asked.

"I need to go to the dry cleaners." She responded, ruefully. There was no need to remind Kimo that Krissy and her best friend Cayleigh had ejaculated all over the sofa cushions on Krissy's first night home. She figured as long as she had the cushion covers dry cleaned before her parents came home, it would all be good.

"Oh, yeah." Said Kimo, absentmindedly.

Krissy held the warm latte cup between her hands and took a long sip of her coffee. Looking down, she admired her own mound with curiosity. She still wasn't used to seeing it shaved. Two days earlier, as part of the sexy games she and her friends were playing, Cayleigh had shaved Krissy while their other friends watched, and the new look still seemed foreign. And in the intervening two days, Krissy's mons had transitioned from a baby-smooth mound, to a small sea of scratchy black stubble.

Kimo noticed Krissy eying herself. "You're obsessed with your pussy." He teased.

Krissy elbowed him in the rubs. "Am not!" She retorted. "Well, maybe just a little. What do you think of this stubbly look?"

Kimo leaned over to take a close look at his sister's sand-papery mound and lips. "Looks scary." He said, subconsciously running his hand through his own straight, thick, black pubes.

Krissy noticed Kimo's involuntary self-comforting touch. Looking down at her brother's naked crotch, she contrasted the thick patch of straight black hair above his penis to her own stubbly mound. "Mine looked just like yours, three days ago." Krissy said.

"Yeah, but my dick is bigger than yours." Kimo joked back.

Krissy laughed, and refrained from saying out loud what she was actually thinking: My dick? My dick is attached to your friend Cisco. It's enormous, and he fucked the shit out of me with it!

Krissy had an idea! "Let's shave!" she said suddenly, turning to face Kimo, bouncing up and down on her knees. "Wanna? Wanna? Wanna?" She begged teasingly.

"I don't shave. I don't have anything to shave." Kimo responded, disinterestedly. Kimo's face had nary a whisker, and his entire body, save for his pubes, was virtually hairless.

"Yeah, you do!" Krissy responded playfully, reaching forward to thread her fingers through the thick patch of hair above Kimo's crotch.

Kimo swatted her hand away playfully. "Why would I want to shave that?" He asked.

"Cuz it's fun! Plus, chicks dig it. And it will make your penis look bigger!" Krissy responded.

"Are you saying it's small?" Kimo asked, alarmed.

"No - you're above average, at least in my limited experience." Krissy responded reassuringly. Kimo's penis was nowhere close to the size of his friend Cisco's, but it was definitely bigger than Krissy's boyfriend Joe's. "But it never hurts to look bigger, does it?"

"So what are you proposing? You want to watch me shave? You want me to watch you shave?" He assumed that's what she meant, with all the exhibitionism that had been going on in the house since Krissy got home.

"I mean, sure - if that would make you more comfortable. But I was thinking I could shave you and you could shave me. There are spots that are hard to reach without help." She offered.

Kimo felt his penis twitch a little in his lap - a development not lost on Krissy. They both knew that, as siblings, there were lines they should not, would not, could not cross. But grooming seemed to land on the safe side of those lines. Kimo pondered the proposal for a moment. More than anything else, he felt like grooming his big sister could teach him some useful things about girls and their anatomy. He might learn a lesson or two that would be helpful if and when he ever actually found himself naked with some girl other than his sister. It's like study and preparation, he thought to himself.

"Yeah ok - I'm game." Kimo assented.

His big sister Krissy let out a powerful, "YAY! Let's use Mom and Dad's jacuzzi tub - that way we won't make a mess." Krissy said, grabbing Kimo's hand and pulling him off the couch and up the stairs.

As the siblings strolled nude hand-in-hand into their parent's master bathroom, Krissy saw the remnants of her homecoming party from a few nights earlier. Cayleigh had sheared off a large mound of Krissy's pubes that still littered the bathtub. Their new Danish friend Jens's half-empty cellophane baggy of cocaine was still on the countertop. Krissy's pussy lips began to swell and drip just a tiny bit remembering the activities of that evening.

"That was a night, alright!" Krissy said.

Kimo saw the mound of Krissy's hair in the bathtub. "I hope you were planning to tidy that up before Mom and Dad get home. That would be embarrassing. And they'd probably blame me!" Kimo observed. "So, did Cayleigh shave that all of that hair just off of you?"

"Yep!" Krissy replied. "Now it's your turn. Let's do me first. We just need shaving cream and a disposable razor to take all this stubble off. It'll be quick."

Krissy snagged the same shaving cream and razor that Cayleigh had used, and handed them to Kimo. Once again she planted her butt on the edge of the tub and spread her legs wide in order to give her brother good access.

"So, what do I do?" He asked, confused, never having shaved anything in his life.

Krissy walked him through it. Kimo accidentally sprayed Krissy's belly with shaving cream, eliciting peels of laughter. Then, following her instructions, Kimo spread the cream over Krissy's mons and vulva. Shaving with the grain, Kimo competently removed the stubble from Krissy's mound. He was a little more tentative when it came to Krissy's lips.

"You're never going to be a successful aesthetician if you don't get comfortable handling the lady bits." Krissy teased. Kimo laughed nervously.

Krissy explained to him how to hold the lips of her vulva taut as he shaved them smooth, and to spread them apart to provide access to the stubble on the inside edges of the lips. For his part, Kimo was so focused on doing a good job and not cutting his sister, it barely registered to him that he was inspecting, probing, prodding, and manipulating his own sister's most private parts far more closely and intimately than he had ever touched any other girl. He didn't even get hard while poking, shaving, and wiping his gorgeous big sister's pussy. Krissy, likewise, always the enthusiastic teacher, was so focused on the skills she wanted to impart to Kimo, that it all felt just as natural as could be.

"I think I'm done." Kimo said, taking a final stroke of the razor against his sister's sensitive vulva. "Am I done?"

"You need to wipe it all clean with a wet washcloth and make sure there isn't any stray stubble that you missed. If there is, you'll find it using your eyes, and by running your fingers over everything to make sure it's smooth."

"Right. Ok." Said Kimo, setting about to execute his big sister's instructions. He cleaned Krissy's pussy off with a washcloth, and patted it dry with a towel. Then Kimo ran his hand from his sister's mound down to her taint and back, pronouncing it smooth.

"You've got to check between the lips, too." Krissy admonished. "You have to check everywhere that you shaved. There's no half-assing this!"

Kimo did as he was told. He spread his sister's lips open with one hand as he ran the fingers of the other hand down the length of her labia from clit to taint and back, first one side and then the other. Kimo noticed Krissy's hole pulse once or twice as he pulled her lips apart, but he said nothing. He certified that he had competed his task to her specifications. Krissy had him rub moisturizer into her freshly shaved genitals to finish the job.

"Now you are done!" Krissy announced. "You're an excellent student. You will make a girlfriend very happy someday. Now your turn."

Kimo was nervous about being shaved, but he didn't want to appear weak, and was determined to complete this exercise. He was shocked when Krissy bounded back over to him with their dad's beard shaver.

"Whoa whoa - that looks scary!" Kimo protested.

"Don't worry, little bro," Krissy reassured him. "I just have to trim it short with this first, before I can shave it smooth. Trust me."

Kimo sat apprehensively on the edge of the tub, knees wide apart, taking his cue from Krissy. Krissy knelt in the tub in front of him and started to sheer off Kimo's thick fur patch just like her friend Cayleigh had done to her mere days earlier. She started at Kimo's belly, shaving downwards in long slow strokes to remove the bulk of his hair. Krissy grabbed Kimo's penis in her other hand and held it over to the left, and then to the right, to shave along the sides of his scrotum. She then pressed it up into his belly as she carefully sheered the longest hairs off of Kimo's balls. Finally, Krissy used her palm to press Kimo's entire scrotum upwards to trim off the stragglers from his taint.

Despite Kimo's firm conviction that mutual grooming with his naked sister was not sexual, the repeated handling and manipulation of his penis was starting to have a uncontrollable and visible impact. Kimo bit his lower lip and tried to ignore the slow steady engorgement of his penis in his sister's hand, but Krissy sensed his discomfort, and sought to put him at ease.

"Don't worry if you get hard, bro." She said reassuringly. "It's the most normal thing in the world. I have a friend at college who is a massage therapist, and she told me that every single guy she works on - 100% - gets an erection while she's massaging them. Just from being naked and having their skin rubbed!"

"Whoa!" Kimo exclaimed. "Really? And she's not working in a jack shack?" Kimo had heard about these kinds of places from his friends but he was a good kid and couldn't imagine actually going to one.

"What do you know about jack shacks?" Krissy pressed, incredulous.

"Nothing, other than that they exist." Kimo confessed.

"Well, no," Krissy assured him, "it's a therapeutic massage studio. It's no shack, and there's no jacking." Frankly, Krissy wasn't completely positive that was true. But she wanted her brother to relax and be comfortable. Krissy's effort to comfort her brother seemed to be working, because even as Kimo's penis continued to stiffen, his demeanor - and the rest of his body - seemed to soften.

Krissy filled her palm with shaving cream and begin to smear it on to her brother's junk. She lathered him up from his taint to the tip of his penis, fetched a fresh new razor, and started to shave him. Once again she commenced just below Kimo's belly button, and making her way down from there.

"Careful!" her little brother exclaimed as Krissy, holding the engorged head of Kimo's penis in her fingertips, began to drag the razor slowly down the length of his now-turgid member. "Don't cut me!"

Krissy stood up and pulled her little brother's head against her bare breasts in a comforting hug. "Buddy!" She said. "I'm being careful. I'm not going to cut you. I swear." Krissy kissed Kimo's forehead.

Krissy returned to her knees and resumed her work, shaving first the top, then the underside of Kimo's hard shaft. From there she did the sides, and then the middle of his scrotum, followed by his taint. "Time for the butthole!" She announced.

"What?" Kimo protested. "I didn't shave your butthole!"

"I don't have hair on my butthole." Krissy shot back, sending her middle finger between Kimo's cheeks to tickle his anus. "But you do!"

"How do you know whether I have hair on my butthole?" Kimo demanded.

"My face is two inches from your taint, doofus. I can see the hair around your butthole!" Krissy responded.

"Fine." Kimo said, reluctantly. "What do I do?"

"Stand up, turn around, bend forward, and spread your cheeks, just like when Cayleigh was putting sunscreen on you." Krissy ordered.

Moments later, Kimo was bent over, pulling his buttocks apart for his big sister who smeared shaving cream around his hole and shaved it smooth. As Krissy leaned in to shave Kimo's anus, his balls were dangling so close to Krissy's face that she was almost resting her chin on them. But Krissy was focused on giving Kimo the smoothest butthole that a loving sister could provide, and she barely noticed.

"Don't move!" Krissy ordered. "We're almost done. Let me get a washcloth and clean you up."

While Kimo remained bent over, spreading his cheeks for her, Krissy wiped her brother clean from stem to stern. Then Krissy inspected her handwork, tracing her fingertips across Kimo's anus, under and around his balls, gently giving his penis a stroke upwards, and then down, and sliding her hand up between his legs and across his belly.

"Smooth as a baby!" She announced. "Let me lotion you up, and then we're finished."

Kneeling behind her brother, Krissy first applied moisturizing lotion around Kimo's anus where she had just shaved, and then down to his perineum, rubbing firmly and slowly until the lotion was all absorbed.

"Ok - turn around, now." Krissy directed.

Kimo stood and turned quickly, his stiff penis slapping his sister hard across the cheek with a whack! as he spun around.

"Ass hole!" Krissy exclaimed, rubbing her cheek.

"Oh my god, Krissy! I'm sorry, that was an accident!" Kimo said, mortified. He hadn't realized how close to him Krissy was kneeling, and because he was standing at the outer edge of the bathtub, he had no room to back up.

Krissy growled and planted a playful retaliatory - but soft - bite on the head of Kimo's penis which had stopped its swinging right in front of her lips. Kimo let out a nervous laugh. Krissy slid back in the tub a few inches to finish applying the moisturizer. Krissy massaged the cool lotion to Kimo's balls, belly and shaft, slowly rubbing the lotion into the most private parts of her brother's flesh until it was all absorbed.

Working the moisturizer into Kimo's shaft required Krissy to wrap her fists around it and slide them up and down slowly. The sensation for Kimo was intense. Kimo thought it would be rude to ask Krissy to stop, but was simultaneously fearful that if Krissy kept stroking his lubed up cock he might come right on his sister's face.

Thankfully, Krissy, perceptive as always, noticed both Kimo's shaft thickening and twitching in her hands, and also the tensing of Kimo's abdominal muscles that were at her eye level. She knew that Kimo's erection was a natural physiological response - nothing for either of them to be embarrassed about. But she also knew that if her ministrations gave him an orgasm, they'd have crossed into dangerous uncharted territory.

Krissy let go of Kimo's cock, reached between his thighs, and ran her fingers one more time down his anus and across his balls to make sure he was smooth and the job was done. Then she stood up, and embraced Kimo in a warm hug, his twitching cock smashed into her belly, her bare breasts pressed to his chest.

"Good job, bro!" Krissy praised her brother, breaking the embrace and tussling his hair.

Unlike Krissy's prior shave, the siblings decided to clean up the mess immediately, removing any trace of their intrusion into their parents' sanctum. While Kimo give the tub a final rinse, Krissy slyly palmed Jens's cocaine and tossed it in her room as the two ventured back downstairs, where they retook their same seats on the sofa. They both pulled their feet up to sit cross-legged on the couch as Kimo grabbed his game controller and turned the TV back on.

Krissy looked down at her smooth pubis. It was so bare, and she loved how even the slightest arousal caused her clitoris to peak out from between her lips - a phenomenon that her bush had historically obscured. Krissy then looked over at Kimo's smooth belly and balls, his now-softening cock expelling one lonely drop of pre-come as it shrank. Like sister, like brother, she thought. Krissy reached over to caress the smooth skin above Kimo's penis that she had just groomed.

"We look like we're ten years old again, don't we?" Krissy asked her brother.

Kimo looked down likewise to inspect their handiwork. "I don't know about that." He responded, reaching over to run his fingers over Krissy's mons. "When we were ten, you didn't have tits, your clit never poked out like that, I didn't have a six-pack, and I didn't get hard ons." Kimo noted. "But other than that, you're keepin' it 100." He joked, poking his elbow gently into Krissy's ribs.