Krissy's Exposed Summer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a confession to make." Cayleigh responded after a pause. "I've always had a crush on you, Krissy."

Krissy hopped up on the counter and drew Cayleigh into the space between her bare knees, kissing her friend softly on the lips. "Baby - I know." Krissy said softly. "I've always known. Do you have any fucking concept how much I love you?"

Cayleigh looked down at the torso of her stark-naked BFF, ran her fingers over Krissy's soft round breasts and smooth belly, and just laughed at the absurdity of it all. Only three days earlier Krissy had seduced three of Kimo's lacrosse buddies in order to persuade them to delete the nude photos of Cayleigh that they had taken without her consent. Cayleigh felt so deeply indebted to Krissy that there was virtually nothing she would not do for her.

"I love you too." Cayleigh said. "You have no idea." She paused. "So how are we going to do this?"

"It's up to Kimo. I want him to express his wishes - that's the whole point. But I'm planning to be there every step of the way. I'm his 'sex coach' now." Krissy half joked.

"I like Kimo a lot." Cayleigh said. "He's sweet, and he's cute as fuck. He looks so much like you, frankly. And I like sucking dick. This is an easy ask."

"You're the best!" Squealed Krissy, grabbing Cayleigh's butt in her hands and planting a long, slow, deep kiss on her mouth. "But you're way overdressed."

"Well let's do something about that!" Cayleigh said, turning towards the swimming pool, letting her fingertips flutter down the length of Krissy's thigh as she stepped away.

Cayleigh sat on the end of one of the loungers facing the swimming pool, where Kimo was still splashing around. She kicked off her sandals and pulled her woven cotton top over her head to reveal her ample breasts and chiseled stomach. She lifted her butt and slid her shorts and her thong down to her ankles, before scootching her body back and reclining into the lounger.

Krissy came out and sat next to Cayleigh with a tray of tequila shots, which they both eagerly downed. Krissy curled her finger towards her brother, Kimo, gesturing for him to join them. Kimo exited the pool and sat on the lounger next to Cayleigh's, his smooth wet balls dripping over the edge of the cushion. Cayleigh rolled over onto her side facing Kimo, as Krissy handed him a shot. Kimo wasn't much of a drinker - certainly not like Krissy and her friends - and he coughed as he swallowed the tequila. Krissy shoved a lime into Kimo's mouth to soften the burn.

"Come here." Cayleigh finally said to Kimo, patting the lounge cushion in front of her invitingly.

Krissy stood up and swapped seats with Kimo so that he could be closer to her friend. Kimo sat facing his sister, and turned to look at Cayleigh. It seemed as though Cayleigh had been his sister's best friend for Kimo's entire life. She had never been the focus of his erotic imagination, but seeing her stretched out naked by his pool, knowing that his sister had summoned Cayleigh over to give him a sex lesson, she suddenly seemed like the sexiest girl he had ever seen.

Cayleigh reached over Kimo's thigh to cup his hairless balls in her warm palm, and then stroked his shaft gently with her fingers. She looked him in the eye.

"Wasn't there hair down here?" Cayleigh inquired, raising an eyebrow.

"There was, yeah. Krissy and I did a little mutual grooming this morning." Kimo offered.

Cayleigh rolled her eyes and looked at Krissy. "You're nuts, my friend. And I mean that in the nicest most envious possible way."

"Thank you - thank you very much." Krissy replied, trying to do her best Elvis imitation.

"This is how this is going to go down." Cayleigh announced, turning back to Kimo. "I'm going to give you your first blowjob tonight. Here's what I want from you: your only job is to tell me how it feels and what you want. And you have to promise not to hold back out of fear or shame. There's nothing you could ask for that would make me judge you. Whether it's a position you want to try, or a way you want to be touched - whatever it is, you need to use your words and tell me. Can you do that?"

"I think I can." Kimo replied. "I want to try."

"Great!" Responded Cayleigh. "First question: where do YOU want to do this? Out here? On the sofa? Up in your bed? You're the boss!"

"Can we start here?" Kimo asked.

"Wherever you want." Cayleigh said, encouragingly. "Do you have a position in mind?"

"Well, maybe..." Kimo started to answer before trailing off.

"Kimo!" Cayleigh gave his hardening cock a squeeze to get his attention. "No fear, no shame! Remember? Just tell me."

"Well," said Kimo haltingly, "I saw this thing in a porno once where the guy like kind of did pushups over the girl while she sucked on him. Can we try it."

"Make it so, little man!" Cayleigh said. "But be warned, ninety percent of what you see in porn isn't half as exciting when you do it in real life."

"If I don't like it we can try a different one, right?" Kimo asked.

"Kimo, we can try one position, we can try twenty positions. All you have to do is ask." Cayleigh said, scootching down on the lounger and rolling onto her back. "Now come and fuck my face!"

Kimo knelt above Cayleigh's head and pressed himself up onto his hands over her body, his penis suspended over her face. Cayleigh parted her lips and drew Kimo into her mouth. Kimo began thrusting his penis in and out. Cayleigh opened her throat to take him as deeply as she could, his balls pressing into her nose with each stroke.

"How does that feel, bro?" Krissy asked.

"You know," he replied, looking over at Krissy while continuing his thrusting, "honestly, it's kind of an awkward position. I get what Cayleigh meant about the porn now. Cayleigh?"

"Mmmphmm." Cayleigh grunted to register her response.

"I'd like to try something else, if that's ok. Can I try lying on my back?" Kimo asked.

Cayleigh pulled Kimo penis from her mouth, "You've got it tiger. Where do you want me? To the side? Between your legs? Sixty-nine?" She asked as Kimo rolled over and they repositioned themselves.

"Sixty-nine sounds fun - I've never eaten a girl out before." Kimo admitted.

"Well let's keep this about you this time." Cayleigh said. "It would be hard for you to talk to me with your tongue in my pussy. Maybe we'll have a chance for some cunnilingus lessons another day. How about I kneel between your legs? If that doesn't work for you, you just let me know?"

Kimo gave Cayleigh the thumbs up as she crawled to kneel between his outstretched thighs and wrapped her hand around his shaft before sucking the head of his cock back between her lips. Cayleigh stroked Kimo's cock with a slow firm hand, while sucking to draw her cheeks tight to the tip and spiraling her tongue around it.

"Oh my god." Kimo said. "This feels amazing."

Krissy beamed. This experiment was looking like a roaring success. Kimo was already asking for whatever he wanted, and quickly learning just how good sex could feel if he communicated. Krissy's best friend's gorgeous athletic body bobbed slowly between her brother's knees, emitting slurping sounds and the occasional moan.

"You're doing great, Kimo!" Krissy encouraged him. "Keep talking!"

"Cayleigh?" Kimo asked.

Cayleigh lifted her eyes toward Kimo.

"No shame, right?" He asked, and Cayleigh shook her head. "Would you press your finger against my anus while you're sucking on me?"

"You've got it, tiger!" Cayleigh said.

She took the middle finger of her left hand and probed her own vagina, coating it with the juices that this experience had already drawn out of her. Withdrawing the slick finger from her own dripping sex, Cayleigh slid it between Kimo's cheeks and pressed rhythmically against Kimo's freshly shaved back door, while she resumed her ministrations to the shaft and head of Kimo's penis.

Kimo had begun to grunt and thrust his hips upwards. Sensing he was getting close, Cayleigh gently but firmly pressed her well-lubed finger into Kimo's anus, up to the first knuckle, then the second, then as deep as it would go. Kimo moaned loudly, but did not protest. As she curled the finger forward to press against Kimo's prostate, Kimo lost it. He started bucking violently and shooting stream after thick stream of semen into Cayleigh's eager mouth. She kept up her three-way stimulation of Kimo's genitals, stroking his shaft, licking around the head of his cock, and pressing her finger into his prostate, until he asked her to stop.

"Too intense!" Kimo grunted. Cayleigh loosened her grip and slowed her pace.

"Oh yes. Mmmmmmmmmmmm." Kimo moaned.

"Boy, you just came ton!" Cayleigh exclaimed after she lifted her mouth off of Kimo's wilting cock and swallowed his entire load with a gulp. She slowly and gently withdrew her finger from Kimo's anus.

"Hope it's ok that I swallowed. I guess I should've asked, but my mouth was full." Cayleigh laughed.

"God, Cayleigh. I'm not complaining! You were perfect." Kimo said, reaching down to stroke Cayleigh's sweaty cheek. "Seriously, though, I have to ask - do you look down on me now knowing that I liked having your finger in my ass?"

"Do you know who I look down on?" Cayleigh asked in response. "Men who want a finger in their ass but are too ashamed to admit it. That's weakness. Pride is strength, Kimo."

Cayleigh took Kimo's cock back into her mouth and cleaned it of the last remnants of his ejaculation.

"Now what's for dinner?" Cayleigh asked.

Everyone laughed. "You mean what else is for dinner." Krissy joked as she vaulted over to straddle Kimo's belly and squeeze his face between her hands. Planting a kiss on his forehead.

"Bro!" Krissy said. "I'm so fucking proud of you!"

"Thanks, Krissy. Thanks to both of you!" Kimo said, pulling his sister in for a hug, their bare chests pressed together in an embrace.

"Krissy?" Kimo asked.

"What is it, bro?" Krissy answered.

"Can I still ask for what I want?" Kimo inquired.

"Can, should, must! Always, Kimo! That's the whole point!" Krissy replied.

"Well you're grinding your gooey pussy into my stomach so I kind of want you to get off of me." Kimo said.

The three broke into peels of laughter, as Krissy dismounted her brother's lounger and sat down next to Cayleigh.

Kimo excused himself to wash up. The girls sat side by side on the lounger, arms around one another. Krissy let her head rest against Cayleigh's soft breast, Krissy's long dark hair cascading down Cayleigh's flank.

"Thank you so much!" Krissy said. "You're a great friend, Cayleigh. And Kimo is going to appreciate that lesson for the rest of his life. And his future girlfriends will owe you a debt of gratitude too. I hope that they will never feel like they have to try to read his mind."

"After what you did to get rid of those photos of me," Cayleigh responded, "I don't think there's a favor you could ask for that I would grant. I owe you forever."

"It's not like that." Said Krissy. "Will you let me do something for you? I want to say thank you."

Cayleigh shook her head no. "You don't have to do anything." She said.

Krissy looked up at Cayleigh. "I don't think you understand. I want to do something. For you. To demonstrate my gratitude and affection." Krissy ran her fingertips up Cayleigh's thigh, to make her meaning clear, in case there were still any confusion.

"Oh. Oooooooh!" Cayleigh said, Krissy's intentions finally registering. "Uhm, sure! Can I sleep over here tonight?"

"Girl, as if you need to ask." Krissy scoffed.

"Can we practice articulating our needs and desires together?" Cayleigh asked with a sly cock of an eyebrow.

"We can and we will!" Krissy promised.

"What about Kimo?" Cayleigh asked.

"I'm not performing sex acts on my brother." Krissy said, knowing full well that that was not what Cayleigh was asking. "If he's lucky, maybe we'll let him watch."

"Does he know how to use a camera?" Cayleigh continued.

"I like the way you think!" Krissy said.

Krissy spun over to straddle Cayleigh's thighs and gave Cayleigh a languorous deep kiss. "Hmm." Krissy said as she released her mouth's grip on Cayleigh's tongue. "Salty."

They laughed and walked hand-in-hand back to the kitchen, where Kimo joined them and three began to prepare dinner and plot their evening.

(To be continued).