All Comments on 'Krista Teaches a Young Man Ch. 02'

by erreader

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She only thought she got away with it... Hubby used the time to call a lawyer and will be gone tomorrow.

Prince020402Prince020402almost 3 years ago

Well told. You write a sex scene as well as any I have read on this site. My wife also enjoyed it. Don't be afraid to use an editor. The grammatical errors, especially in Pt 1 were a bit distracting and took away from the story.

Keep writing. I'm anxious to read more from you.

pmondrianpmondrianalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story!!! I hope there is a Chapter 3.

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015almost 3 years ago

Nice story. I hope they is more. And forget about the grammar that is all some people go on about grammar, grammar ,grammar. I only care about the story.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

The irony is that cheaters are always emboldened by the ease at which they can cheat, sometimes right under the nose of their spouse. However, the irony lies in the fact that the ease with which they can boldly cheat is in direct proportion to the amount of faithful trust their spouse has in them! That is the very definition of treachery.

.

If George is ignoring her, she needs to talk to him about it. Or divorce him. Hopefully, Krista will get her comeuppance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please keep writing I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A friend of mine suddenly got transferred to his company’s Munich office. His son was in his last year of school and he didn’t want to take him out of school to a new country so he asked if Devin could stay with us until the year was out. So my wife and I took this 6’4” 225# “boy” into our home. I teased my wife that she couldn’t walk around in just panties any longer. “Wanna bet?” She said. Within two weeks she was back to not bothering to cover up when Devin was around. We both loved her teasing him and soon thoughts of her having sex with him began to dance in my head. When I mentioned it, she surprised me and said they had already had sex, twice. I was shocked but so turned on. She said that it happened the previous Saturday while I was golfing. And if it was ok with me, she wanted to continue. It progressed to her teasing us both in the evenings and soon we three were having sex almost every night. I loved watching her suck and fuck this young kid. Sadly the time came for him to move on. But he plans to come visit during the holidays.

Edward1970Edward1970almost 3 years ago

These were good stories, though a bit more sexual variety in future stories would be good. Poor kid never got a blowjob.

Publishing in the loving wives category is going to draw the attention of the group that stalks this category solely to attack any writer who writes an actual porn story. Ignore them.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Not sure why the mentally ill closeted males are pouring in here lately.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

The sex scenes are well done; but I despise authors who have the wife say “she loves her husband” every act of infidelity dispels that.

She gives her best to Simon and the leftovers, if anything, to her husband. She treats Simon to a passion she doesn’t give her husband, even getting off on betraying him while he is mere feet away. How is that love?

I’m not asking a rhetorical question, I legitimately want to know what she does that could be construed as love because nothing you wrote gave any indication that she loves George.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

What was the purpose of second "chapter". You barely manage one page and it is more or less the same story from the first part. And why did you need "Krista" to be 30? Couple was friends with somebody that got 19 year old and somehow they are hosting him on his travel. I can only see how you are stretching the meager plot here with little to go for other than unimaginative and perfunctory sex scenes.

Hubby clueless as a door nail? You could have some plot going on here but apparently you don't know how to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Does any cheating person really get awsy with fucking in the same house without thier partner knowing they got fucked? If you believe these stories these slut wives scream out how good they are being fucked better than their cuck. So he knows what's going on and is allowing it. Just another willing cuckold story. This is the Writers fantasy so they continue to write about a willing cuckold.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

I hope there is a finish where the husband tosses her cheating ass on the street.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

re:Whackdoodle Yeah, I noticed that also in so many of loving wives stories. The wife always seems to love her husband to death, but turns into a slut/whore for others. Imagine that? Is that some kind of new love?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How does this garbage story rate so high? The sewer rats must be out in full force today. Imagine thinking this was erotic and a good story. No accounting for taste, but then if you're a sewer rat, this is normal for you.

JiminNCJiminNCover 2 years ago

Wow, why all the negativity and insults? The stories got me hard, and that’s the point, isn’t it? I was wondering when she’d introduce him to oral and then it happened, so good! I would’ve had her suck him first, but that’s my bi side coming up. I liked it just fine. Thanks!

aljames21aljames21over 2 years ago

Writers in this genre always get insults like this and almost always from anonymous users. These “critics” are to be pitied - they seem to get their kicks out of being nasty and, presumably, aren’t able to write anything themselves. Of course the question is why they read stories in this category if they find them so offensive? Clearly they don’t. They just want to see something published which they wrote and think that they’re being clever.

erotikoserotikosabout 2 years ago

Fantastic! Thanks for a great, well-written and very hot tale. Tis’ every young man’s fantasy to be taught the ways of the world by a sensuous, sexy, older woman. You captured the experience perfectly, and related some extremely erotic sex to boot. Love your writing, do keep up the good work and please give us more, and soon. By the way, do ignore the ridiculous negative comments of the chicken anonymous souls who are living in a very dark place with no joy. They can go to hell. This is clearly a five star effort, wish I could give you more.

erotikoserotikosabout 2 years ago

By the way, like it or not fellow readers, love and sex don’t always go together. Here’s to all those lucky folks who find one or the other.

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19555 months ago

I just finished reading both chapters of this,, gave both 5 stars and wished I could have given them more! So hot!! Fucking a much younger man right under her inattentive husbands nose!! She had needs her husband wasn't fulfilling, and she got satisfied. Too bad the young man wasn't coming there to go to college so they could fuck like rabbits!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous