Krista Teaches a Young Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erreader
erreader
64 Followers

George was to leave for work, and give Simon a ride to the airport, on the way. He was still in his dressing gown, and got up after finishing his breakfast. "Give me a few minutes to take a quick shower and I'll drive you". He walked upstairs to the master suite. Soon they could hear the sound of the shower upstairs.

She looked at Simon's red face and giggled. "You're incorrigible, young man!". "At least don't look at my legs with my husband in the room!" she joked.

Her pulse was racing, though, thinking of how risky it was for her young lover to be getting hard with her husband around. She swayed to him, and swiveled his stool, so he could face her, laughing at his clumsy attempt to cover his crotch.

"Let me see what you have!" she snatched his newspaper and put it aside. She could tell he was fully hard, and gripped it from the outside of his pants.

"You naughty boy, I see you still need a lesson in manners..."

"I'm sorry, I can't help it! You look so lovely in the morning" he stammered.

She straddled him, and looked into his eyes. "We can't let you go out like this! What will my husband think!"

She kissed him passionately, pushing her tongue into his mouth. She suddenly realized she was turned on, and rapidly getting wetter and hornier. Her hunger for sex seemed to have suddenly become an insatiable lust. Seducing this young man had been the best sex of her life and had fired her into a constant state of arousal. He could smell her arousal already over her light perfume. They both looked down, at her upper thighs and their juncture on his lap, with the sexy yellow panties peeking out. He could see the damp patch clearly now and her swollen mound. Their kissing increased in passion, fueled by the risk of discovery, and her wantonness. Her heart was beating, and she wondered if they could chance it, while George showered and dressed upstairs. She sidled closer, and lowered her panty clad pussy on his bulge, and moaned in desire as she ground herself on it. She could feel he was fully hard, and the fire in her insides was increasing. Their kissing became even more passionate, and their hands were all over each other.

Suddenly, the setting in the kitchen where her husband was moments ago, her husband upstairs and coming back in a few minutes, the passionate young man with a puppy dog look on his face sent her arousal into overdrive, and something snapped in her brain. She got up, and frantically unbuckled his belt, and unzipped his pants.

"But George can come in, anytime!" Simon objected feebly.

"Shut up, and fuck me! I've got to have you." she growled.

She pulled his thick cock out, and moving the gusset of her wet panties aside, rubbed the fat bulb of his cock-head along her wet slit, and then impaled herself on him, groaning as he felt his steely rod spear and spread her hot inside. He could feel every ripple of her talented cunt as he slid all the way up, until their crotches were mashed to each other. He could feel her wet secretions dripping onto his pubic hair. The passion of this goddess and her wantonness was driving him to a fever pitch.

She rode him fast and hard, impatient for a release, and to feel his young seed flood her insides and quench her thirst. He was scared as well as aroused, and mashed his lips against hers, to muffle her throaty moans. She was really riding him, and he was trying to match her thrusting. There was no time for finesse, this was raw fucking. They had both reached a high intensity, fueled by the risky situation. The sound of the shower stopped, making their mating sounds seem unnaturally loud in the large kitchen. Krista was so close to a release that she would likely not even have stopped had her husband walked in on them. They increased their speed and her body exploded in orgasm, her pussy wringing and squeezing his rod. That set him off, and he blanked out, his thick seed bursting from his vessels, and spattering her insides. He kept on coming, setting off an almost continuous orgasm in her. Her moans echoed in the kitchen, and he tried his best to quiet her.

Finally they calmed down, and she hurriedly got up, giving him a lingering kiss. "That was unbelievable!" she moaned.

As his penis slipped out of her dripping hole, she hurriedly snapped her panties in place, hoping the cotton would soak their juices and not drip down. She barely managed to let her shirt fall back in place, as her husband was coming downstairs. Simon ran to the bathroom to clean up the wet spots on his pants, and to let his erection subside. "He spilled some coffee, and is cleaning up." She explained to her husband. Her cheeks were flushed from the sex, and she was sure George would notice, but he was too busy looking at his smartphone answering e-mails. She could feel their combined juices saturating her panties, and was afraid the smell of sex would be apparent, though she had opened the window. George missed the telltale sign of his freshly fucked, adulterous wife.

As they were walking out, she hugged Simon, saying her goodbye. He was shocked to feel something damp in his hands, and saw she had slipped him her saturated panties! He quickly put them in his pocket before George could see. "Bye, and thank you for coming! she said with a mischievous giggle. George was oblivious to the double meaning, preoccupied with his work day.

erreader
erreader
64 Followers
12