Kristanna Goes Hunting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cameron looked down for a moment. Her rational mind kept telling her she was in danger, that something too big was invading her body. But that survival instinct and pragmatic interpretation were progressively overridden by raw lust. Kristanna's cock felt good. More than that, it felt right! It was as if Cameron had been missing this all along. Like her life wasn't complete until this very moment.

The blonde placed a hand on the bulge that moved up and down her belly, feeling it pound against her cervix like a battering ram. She fully relaxed, accepting her fate and embracing it. Kristanna's cock immediately pierced through and plunged inside her womb. Cameron's lights went out for a second. She almost fainted as Kristanna's cock fully impaled her. The blond lay on the bed, rolling her eyes, hips lifting high in the air, cumming like there was no tomorrow. Cameron could feel the fluids flowing out of her cunt. She had never squirted before, but now her pussy looked like a geyser, spraying Kristanna's crotch, defined abdomen, cock and balls. The blond spasmed and trembled in pure ecstasy, riding the wave of the mind-melting orgasm, "AAHHH! Fuck! FUUUCK! YES! Good God! I'm gonna fucking die! FUCK ME HARDER, KRISTANNA! GIVE ME THAT FUCKING COCK!"

Cameron looked like a crazed maniac, spasming and convulsing on the bed, losing all of her faculties to raw pleasure. There was no way everyone in the house wasn't hearing her, perhaps even the neighbors. Kristanna savored Cameron's pleasure, watching the spectacle before her eyes. She opened her mouth and felt the orgasmic energy rush in, tasting it. She was feeding and sharing Cameron's orgasm in ways that couldn't be explained. The black woman basked in the sensation, feeling the warm, squirting pussy juices splash all over her pubes, her crotch, her heavy balls. She let the pleasure wash over and push her to climax. There was no need to hold anything back.

Kristanna's balls clenched, losing almost a third of their size and leaving the scrotum wrinkled as they pushed closer to her crotch. A torrent of jizz bulged Kristanna's cock and erupted straight into Cameron's womb. "Take my load, slut! I'm gonna flood your womb! FUCK!"

Both women convulsed together in the bed, riding the intense orgasmic waves. Kristanna's cock kept pumping Cameron's womb full. The bulge on her belly expanded, then lost any definition, no longer having the shape of Kristanna's cock and turning into a round pouch. And yet, Kristanna's balls kept clenching every three seconds, and her cock kept pumping Cameron's entrails with gallons of cum.

The blond couldn't stop cumming and squirting. When she thought her orgasm was coming to an end, her womb expanded with invading cum and her body was utterly filled with pleasure. Kristanna's jets of spunk stretched Cameron's insides and provided a unique feeling, causing her to enter a loop of multiple orgasms. One climax melded to the next. Cameron roared in ecstasy, pulling on the bed sheets uncontrollably. Her head shifted from side to side, and she lost track of the muscles on her face, making embarrassing expressions, sticking her tongue out and grunting like a wild animal.

A full minute later, Kristanna's cock finally stopped dumping the torrent of thick jizz inside Cameron's womb. She felt her cock swimming in the sea of spunk she had just created. Cameron looked nine months pregnant with twins. Her belly rose up in the air, her belly button had popped outwards. Cum sloshed and roiled up inside her distended womb.

Kristanna's eyes had fully transformed. The reptilian, elongated pupils were back, and the color had changed from the previously hazel to a piercing molten orange, "There you go, dear. Doesn't it feel great to give in and allow yourself to enjoy raw pleasure?"

Cameron couldn't even answer. She just mumbled mindlessly, "Oh fuck... oh god... so full... aah!" Moaning and panting as she tried to recover from the wave of orgasms. When Kristanna pulled her cock out, a torrent of jizz began to leak on the bed, creating a pool of white mud on the sheets. Kristanna's cum was so thick it looked more like Greek yogurt. One could probably eat it with a spoon.

Kristanna cracked her neck and stretched her arms up towards the ceiling. She looked down at Devon's cum-bloated belly, admiring its size and roundness, "Good start, dear. Now, how about we get serious?"

Cameron barely managed to lift her head and look at Kristanna in disbelief, "You mean you're not done?" She asked between panting and moaning, dropping her head back to the bed immediately after speaking, unable to get up for now.

Kristanna simply laughed, "Hahaha! Oh dear, I haven't even started."

As she finished her sentence, Kristanna closed her eyes and let the power emanate along her entire body. Her muscles bulged, veins appeared on her thighs, biceps and all over her body. She felt a surge, and her breasts almost instantly swelled, becoming much more prominent than Cameron's. Her bones popped all over her body as she grew taller and broader. Mainly expanded were her hips, opening up to impossibly wide proportions. Her ass cheeks filled as if they were pumped full of muscle in only a few seconds. Her ass protruded behind her like a round, massive shelf, and her previously thick and muscular thighs were now giant pillars of flesh, matching her impossibly wide hips and massive ass cheeks.

As Kristanna's entire body transformed, her cock and balls followed suit. The two gonads in her scrotum were already the size of watermelons, but they swelled even bigger, surpassing basketballs, hanging slightly past Kristanna's knees. Her cock towered in front of her to the point it could easily reach her cleavage. The black monster was as thick as her two forearms put side-by-side. It was so long that Kristanna could give herself a tit-fuck without bending her back in the slightest.

Atop her head, a pair of curved horns began to grow. They were black, matching her hair but adorned with molten cracks and faint veins of what looked like lava. Lastly, a spaded tail sprouted above Kristanna's colossal ass cheeks, growing from the base of her spine to about four or five feet behind her, "Now, where were we?"

Cameron couldn't believe what she saw, but she could not escape. And yet the thought ran across her mind," What have I invited into my home?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- 01:05 AM - It makes no goddamn sense! Compels me, though...

"Is my belly going to go back to normal?" Cameron asked as she lay in bed caressing her round, cum-filled torso. It was slightly smaller than a few minutes ago but still highly bloated. Strangely, the blonde felt no pain, no discomfort. Just a sense of fullness.

"Yes, it will, once you get the cum out. Might take a few days after I'm done," Kristanna answered, moving closer and lying beside Cameron on the bed.

"Days? That's unreal. I think I had enough for tonight, to be honest. I don't think I can't walk anymore. You must have damaged some organs inside."

"Is that how you really feel, or are you just saying it because you see the size of my cock? Why don't you try getting up?" Kristanna challenged with a smirk.

Cameron hesitated for a moment but then obeyed the command. She flexed her core muscles while sitting on the bed. She seemed surprised at the lack of pain. Even though some cum was forced out of her gaping pussy, she was able to move normally, "I guess I'm ok," she said in disbelief.

Kristanna giggled, her demonic eyes looking down at Cameron's with a comforting expression, "You are capable of more than you believe, my dear. Especially if you are with me. Forget common sense, biology, and anatomy lessons. None of that will take you far with me." Kristanna commented calmly, having had this conversation more times than she could count.

The blonde adjusted some of her hair. It was sticking to her forehead and face as she was covered in sweat and some cum. "I can try to take your cock, but I want to be on top so I can control how deep it goes."

The demoness simply nodded, lying on the bed next to Cameron, "Go ahead."

Cameron's legs trembled as she positioned herself above Kristanna's cock. The demoness lay in bed, her colossal black monster pointing to the ceiling. Cameron placed her feet next to Kristanna's rib cage. She helped guide her cock with one hand and began to bend her knees. Finally, she was able to get the head to align with her labia, feeling Kristanna's glans spread them open easily, "Am I going to die?"

Kristanna just giggled, "Eventually, yes. But not today, and not because of me. My cum turns women into better cock-sleeves. Haven't you noticed how your tits and ass are bigger?"

Cameron took a moment to inspect herself. Kristanna was right. She had gained some padding in both areas. Her hourglass figure, which was already impressive before, had become even more pronounced. And even though her ass cheeks were much bigger and heavier than before, they were also more perky, holding firmly behind her. She felt her skin had also become smooth and stronger overall, "Oh my god! You're right! How did this happen?"

"I told you, asking "how" around me won't take you far. Weren't you about to sit on my cock? I'm waiting," Kristanna said, tapping an imaginary watch on her wrist and prompting Cameron to continue.

"Ok, ok. Here it goes," Cameron said as she relaxed her legs and let her body drop. Kristanna's cock traveled inside the already stretched pussy. It stopped as it hit Cameron's cervix once again. Cameron's legs wobbled. She struggled to hold her balance but kept the position as she began to ride.

There was still a lot of cock outside of Cameron's body. More than half of Kristanna's flesh pole was exposed. She enjoyed the nice massage on her cock tip but was underwhelmed by the performance, "You gotta go deeper than that."

"I'm... t-trying... oh fuck. It's so fucking thick! I think there is too much cum inside my belly! I can't go deeper!"

Tired of Cameron's poor excuses, Kristanna lifted both arms, grabbed her hips, and pulled her down. With a scream, Cameron felt in slow motion as her cervix opened up, and Kristanna's massive member slid into the sea of cum she had deposited there before. A bulge surged on her round belly and stretched her skin outwards. Cameron looked down at her torso in disbelief. She should have felt pain; something should have broken. But instead, Cameron only felt bliss. Her cunt spasmed and clenched around Kristanna's impossible girth repeatedly, "Uuuf! How the FUCK!" She could barely finish her words as the brutal impalement by cock practically forced an orgasm out of her. She felt possessed as she came so suddenly just from Kristanna going in.

Cameron began to squirt all over Kristanna's crotch. She leaned back and sat on her balls, trembling and rolling her eyes. As she rode that orgasm, she didn't know what to do with her hands, simply embracing her own giant breasts and shaking in ecstasy.

The demoness simply laughed, watching her partner lose her mind as she impaled herself on cock. Kristanna leaned her elbows on the bed, pointing her palms up and offering them to support Cameron. The blonde entwined her fingers with Kristanna's and just trembled in bliss. Her head was tossed back as she shook and shivered.

Cameron had enough control over her muscles in a few seconds to start moving again. She planted her feet firmly on the bed and began to lift her hips, revealing several inches of Kristanna's black cock before squatting back and making it disappear. Cameron's fat ass cheeks shook violently as they smashed on Kristanna's ball sack. The impact sent waves through Cameron's entire body, making her ample tits and thighs bounce. She looked down at Kristanna, holding her hands and repeating the movement, a determined look on her face as she put in the work to milk that massive flesh pole with her cunt.

Each time she lifted her hips, Cameron went a bit higher, exposing more of Kristanna's cock. The cum and cunt juices flew and splashed in every direction with the thumping sounds as she sat back. Eventually, the mix of fluids was battered into a gooey mess that connected Cameron's fat ass cheeks to Kristanna's veiny ball sack. When her hips were at their highest, those strings would persist, and then she crushed it all back, sitting down and making two feet of cock disappear in less than a second.

Kristanna simply lay in bed, holding Cameron's hands and watching as her cock was utterly engulfed into her partner's hungry cunt. She spread her legs further, feeling her balls churning as Cameron kept smashing her fat ass on them. "Look at you. Five minutes ago, you thought you were gonna die on my cock. Now you're impaling yourself in it like the cock-hungry whore you are!"

Cameron couldn't respond, too focused on the overwhelming sensations. Her moans turned into grunts. She couldn't stop herself even if her life depended on it. "Ahhh! Guuuuuh! Fuck! FUCK! Cock! Give me this fucking COCK! YES! MORE! AAAHH!!"

The blond's banshee wail could be heard from a mile away as she came again. At first, she kept bouncing, causing her pussy juices to spray behind her and all over Kristanna's balls each time she moved her hips up. But soon, her legs gave out, and she just sat back on Kristanna, rolling her eyes as if possessed. Cameron's arms hung on her sides, completely limp. Her head fell back as she trembled and cried. Her cunt kept squeezing Kristanna's cock, but it was so stretched by the girth that the contractions weren't visible.

Cameron's internal voice only told her to get more of this feeling. It was worth anything. Kristanna's cum seemed to be making its way into her brain, turning her into a cock-addicted, cum-dazzed slut. She no longer cared about waking up her mom, the neighbors, or anyone. It was all worth it for the feeling of being utterly stuffed with black cock. Anything justified just getting one more second of her womb entirely filled by Kristanna's member for one more drop of her delicious cum.

Before Cameron could recover from the orgasm, she felt herself being lifted as Kristanna raised her hips. Cameron fell forward and into Kristanna's strong arms. The black demoness hugged her partner tight around the waist and began to thrust up and into her pussy, "I didn't tell you to fucking stop moving! Ufff!!! Grrr!"

Kristanna's beachball-sized balls swung up and down and slapped on Cameron's ass cheeks, giving her a beating as Kristanna hammered up like a fuck machine. The demoness seemed immune to exhaustion, grunting, moaning and pounding into Cameron's cunt like an unstoppable industrial pylon.

As the minutes passed, Cameron lost track of how often she came. Everything was just a blur of pure pleasure and bliss. Kristanna eventually changed positions, manipulating Cameron like a sex doll. She tossed her on the bed and folded her legs over her torso, then proceeded to hammer down into her cunt like a mating press for minutes on end. She then stood up with Cameron straddling her waist. Kristanna held her on her lap by squeezing Cameron's fat ass cheeks and bouncing her on her giant cock.

Cameron moaned, flailed, screamed and grunted in utter bliss. Each time Kristanna changed positions and continued to ravage her cunt with no rest, she was shocked by her endless stamina. Cameron slipped in and out of consciousness as she was utterly used as a fuck-toy. No matter how many times she came, Kristanna never stopped or slowed down. She ultimately gave herself to Kristanna, surrendering her body and mind to her superior cock, as it should be.

Upstairs, Devon looked at the clock once more. It was 03:15 AM. They had been going at it for three hours!

"How is that even possible? What kind of monster did my daughter bring into our house?" Devon thought as a mix of arousal and concern filled her mind. Cameron often screamed like she was in pain or distress. In fact, she sounded like she was dying at times. But soon after, she cried for more and dirty-talked to Kristanna, confirming her desire for what was happening to her.

Devon's body felt hot. She could feel the moisture between her legs was now uncomfortable as she tossed and rolled onto the bed, "I hope they stop soon; I need to sleep". She told herself, unwilling to admit she was enjoying the show.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- 04:15 AM - Your holes are mine!

Cameron's vocal cords were already sore from the constant screaming. Her voice was rough and had dropped a few tones." Ahh... h-how... are you still... going! Why does it... feels so GOOD! UUHHH!" She was on her fours at the edge of the bed, doing her best to keep her stand and push back against Kristanna's thrusts. As she tried to speak, she was hit with yet another orgasm. Her legs shook, and her pussy squirt juices on Kristanna's balls.

It was difficult to tell if Cameron laughed or cried. The woman from a few hours ago was long gone; what replaced her now was a cum-bloated, goo-covered, sweaty mindless cum dumpster. She had no sense of time, no idea where or even who she was. Common sense and even self-preservation had been fucked out of her brain completely, replaced by the desire for Kristanna's cock, seeking only the next orgasm no matter the cost. She would do anything, stoop to any lengths just to feel impaled and bloated with more demonic cum.

The black demoness stood on the floor next to the bed and pounded Cameron from behind. Kristanna's hips moved back and forth in long arcs like a separate part of her body. Her massive ass cheeks flexed, clapped and clasped together with each thrust. She occasionally slapped Cameron's fat and round ass cheeks, then groped them with both hands and beat them again, making them wobble and shake violently. Her cock was now lodged inside Cameron's asshole, and each time she pulled it back she could see the pink flesh clenching to the sides of her cock. "Nfff! Fucking delicious asshole! Give it to me, Cameron! Push back and impale yourself! Show me how much you love my cock! GRRRR! YES! FUCK! UUUHHH!"

Kristanna's pelvis smashed against Cameron so hard it almost sent her flying forward into the bed. The demoness planted her feet on the floor, spread apart to give room to her swinging balls. Between her massive thighs, the heavy scrotum swung like a pendulum, slapping the back of Cameron's thighs and then flying back with each thrust. The weight of the two beach-ball-sized testicles strained the skin. Veins thicker than fingers adorned the entire sack as it swung and slapped with Kristanna's passionate thrusts.

Cameron's cum-filled belly hung below her, grazing softly on the bed sheets. Kristanna's colossal cock poked outwards, its length exceeding the diameter of Cameron's round, cum-filled belly and pushing against the skin from inside, making it look like an alien tried to break free from her distended torso. Cameron tried her best to keep her stance and position, but already so exhausted from the neverending fucking she slowly buckled. With each thrust, Kristanna sent Cameron slightly forward, and her knees spread apart, lowering her on the bed. Noticing that her partner was crumbling before she was done, Kristanna grabbed Cameron like a fuck-doll and pushed her forward onto the bed.

Falling onto her belly caused Cameron's cunt to squirt a torrent of hot, steaming cum all over Kristanna's balls. She didn't care, climbing up on the bed and mounting Cameron. As she moved above the blond, Kristanna bent her knees and continued to pound diagonally, squatting down and forward. Her pelvis smashed against Cameron's ass cheeks, which served nicely as cushions to hold the sheer power of Kristanna's brutal pounding. Her balls swung up and hammered down on the back of Cameron's thighs.