Kristanna Goes Hunting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devon had no control over what happened, feeling the cock pass through her. She just caressed Kristanna's balls with her hands, cupping and hugging them. This was paradise. She was in bliss, cumming and losing her mind more and more for every minute it went on. There was no other place she'd rather be. Devon felt like she could die now, and it would have been worth it.

Kristanna hinged her hips with the sweeping motion once more, but this time lifted both mother and daughter on her cock. She walked a few steps until Cameron was pressed against a wall, then continued to pound relentlessly. The bulge on Cameron's belly slid up against the wall sandwiched between her tits. She hugged it and did her best to squeeze Kristanna's cock. The blonde sat on Devon's fat ass cheeks, getting utterly fucked. Her knees wobbled in and out as she came, squirting on her mother's ass as well as all over the wall in front of her.

Kristanna slapped and groped Devon and Cameron's ass cheeks, using them as fleshlights. She was lost in such a frenzy she couldn't bring herself to care about anyone or anything else. All she wanted was to breed, rape, defile. She fucked like a frenzied demon, born to stretch wombs and assholes.

The sun was already out but, occasionally shining through the curtains. But Kristanna didn't even notice, going on for minutes on end. The feeling of having not one but two assholes stretched around her cock and completely engulfing all six feet of it was intoxicating. She couldn't stop even if her life depended on it. Endless hunger, pleasure and power overtook her mind.

An eternity later, Kristanna finally felt her climax approaching. She held onto Cameron's ass cheeks and just let it all out with a scream, "GAAAH!! FUCK! YESSS! YES!"

Cameron's torso began to instantly expand with the massive load. Loud noises of liquid splashing and roiling within her belly were followed by methodical, pulsing swelling. Each cum jet pumped multiple gallons of spunk into the blond until she tossed her head back and began to helplessly gargle cum out of her mouth. Soon, Cameron's face erupted like a volcano of white lava. The cum jets got progressively more potent until they shot up like a fountain hitting the ceiling, then slowly raining back at them.

Pushed up by the pressure of the cum-shots, Cameron failed to hold her position. Half a minute into Kristanna's endless orgasm, the blond fell to the side, choking on cum and stuck in an orgasmic loop. Her belly was already bigger than the rest of her body. She fell on top of it, which cushioned her all. With her face close to the floor, her ass up, legs falling limply to the sides of her belly, Cameron leaked and moaned softly with a smile on her face even as she vomited cum.

With Cameron ejected out of Kristanna's cock, the demoness blasted a couple of cum-shots directly on the wall and ceiling. But she wasted no time, immediately grabbing her backup cum-dumpster. She held on to Devon's body at the base of her cock with both hands, sliding her up and towards the tip. Devon's torso engulfed Kristanna's cock head and started to inflate with the rest of her load.

Kristanna pumped Devon full and watched the cum start to erupt out of her asshole. She grabbed Devon's legs, lifting her crotch closer to her face. The demoness leaned forward, putting her open mouth and face in the path of the streaming cum. She tasted her own blasting cum shots as they erupted out of Devon's asshole, basking in the sensations. Kristanna pumped cum into Devon for another full minute before finally discarding her like a used condom right next to her daughter. Both of them lay on their distended torsos, twice larger than their bodies, leaking Kristanna's cum from every hole, choking on it, bathing in it.

Panting, Kristanna took a moment to admire her surroundings. She stood on a layer of cum three inches deep that covered the living room floor. No pieces of the carpet were visible anymore, only cum. Every surface, wall furniture, and ceiling was coated in white cream. Kristanna's six-foot-long cock throbbed in front of her, parallel to the ground, covered in veins that were thicker than most people's wrists. Her balls shifted and bounced in her ball sack like two living beings, so full that her ball sack covered the entire front of Kristanna's legs, reaching the floor.

Getting her cock to be almost as long as she was tall was a rare treat for Kristanna. Credit had to be given to Cameron and Devon for being such deliciously dedicated cock worshipers and feeding her endless hunger to this point.

Noticing the sun outside, Kristanna looked at the clock: 08:15 AM. She had fucked them for eight hours straight, "I think I'll take a break," she thought.