Kristiana Pt. 01: Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,595 Followers

The weather was very nice, not too hot, but warm enough to use the pool. Kristiana was like a little kid at first, wanting to play and splash about. Her bikini was one of the kind you might see on the beach at Marbella, that is excluding the women who choose to wear nothing at all. My guest's outfit was barely enough to be legal in my part of the world. Our back yard was quite private, particularly around the pool, and within seconds of her jumping in for the first time, her top was thrown up on the diving board and she was heading toward me with a glint in her eye.

"I love this pool," she shouted, waving her arms about. "I love this house. I wish I could live here and play in the pool every day."

"That's what I thought when we first moved here," I told her. "After a while, you get used to all this ... luxury. You get spoiled, I guess."

"I would never get spoiled," she stated emphatically before jumping up and wrapping her arms around my neck. We were chest deep in the water and her playful mood was contagious.

"I have to admit, I'm having a lot more fun since I'm sharing it with a beautiful woman."

"Good. And there is yet more fun to come," she giggled, rubbing her hand over my now well established erection.

"Is that all you think about," I kidded, poking the end of her nose gently.

"I think it is all you think about, Richard. I have only to touch you to make this," she grinned, squeezing my manhood.

"Ahhhh, I suppose that's true," I said, pulling her bikini bottom down and off her. My trunks followed as she clung to my neck, nibbling on an ear between kisses.

She wrapped her legs around me and invited me into her, just as she had promised. I really wasn't the best sex I'd ever had, but it was different and Kristiana made the most of it. I had to rely on her lubrication as the pool water didn't help.

I backed her up against the poolside and became more forceful with my thrusts. She responded eagerly and matched my intensity. I could hear her gasping in my ear as she hung onto me. I knew when she orgasmed. I had heard it before several times. It was a grunting sound accompanied by little cries of satisfaction.

The two days and three nights we spent were beyond description. The sex ... the lovemaking ... was incredible, but along with it, I began to understand more about Kristiana and her complex personality. If there was one thing about her that puzzled me it was her insecurity. It would pop out at the most unlikely times. She would stand in front of the full length mirror in my room and inspect herself constantly.

"Do you think I am too fat?" she asked, pulling the pin from a verbal grenade.

"No," I answered immediately. "Not at all. Besides, I don't particularly like very skinny women. They don't appeal to me."

She was pinching the skin around her abdomen and above her hips, trying to convince herself that she wasn't fat. There was little to pinch.

"What is that little tattoo on your back?" I asked, desperately trying to avoid any further conversation about her size.

"It is my talisman," she said. "That is what my friend Mieko called it. It is my lucky charm."

"I'm glad it is small and not usually visible. I don't like tattoos," I said.

"I don't like them either," she said, turning to try and see it in the mirror. "Mieko had a larger one on her breast. Tattoos hurt and I don't like needles. This little one was all I would permit."

"Who is Mieko?"

"She is my Japanese friend. She came to Bellwald with some other students three years ago. We needed some extra room, so I let Mieko share with me. She was very nice and we are friends on Facebook."

"Good for you," I said. "It's good to learn about other cultures."

"Yes ... I think so too. But I do not think I would be happy in Japan. Very crowded and not much space. I am happier here in Spain ... or in Switzerland, or Norway."

"Canada is like that. Not so many people and plenty of room. The second biggest country in the world, after Russia."

"I would like to go to Canada someday. It looks very nice in the pictures."

"I'm biased. I live in British Columbia on the Pacific. The coastline is very much like Norway. Many inlets and mountains that drop right into the sea."

"Some people I know took a cruise from Vancouver to Alaska. They said it was very interesting and very nice. Have you been to Alaska?"

"Nope. It's not on my bucket list," I said.

"What is a bucket list?"

"I don't exactly know how it got its name, but it means a list of things to do, or acquire, or places to go. Right now, the top of my bucket list is to get to know a wonderful young blonde lady from Norway."

"And after that, what is next on this bucket list?" she smiled, lying down on the bed beside me.

"Find a job that I will be happy with."

"Richard ... I talked to my parents before I came with you. I asked them if they needed someone for the summer to work at the hotel. They said yes. I told them about you and your talent."

"Oh no ... you didn't tell them about my talented tongue, did you?" I kidded.

"Of course not! Don't be silly. I told them about all the languages you can speak and how handsome you are and smart, too. They would hire you to work on the welcome desk if you like them and they like you."

"Oh ... gee ... that's really nice of you, Kristiana. I hadn't even thought about working there this summer."

"Does that mean you would not do it?"

"No ... no ... not at all. In fact, it may help me make my mind up about my future. It might be a very good idea. So, your parents are back from their vacation?"

"Yes, only this week. I phoned them right away before they hired someone else. I told them you would be excellent for them."

"I hope they aren't disappointed. I should call them to let them know I am interested. I'm sure they'd like to meet me."

"Yes ... very good idea. We can call them now. They will answer."

I wasn't mentally prepared to talk to anyone about a job at that particular moment, but Kristiana wasn't going to wait and discuss it. She was already pressing buttons on her cell phone.

"Hello, Papa. It's me. Can you talk to me?"

(Pause)

"I talked to Mama about a man for the hotel this summer. Did she tell you?"

(Pause)

"Good. His name is Richard and he speaks many different languages. He is very handsome and quite smart. He has a university degree. Would you like to meet him?"

(Pause)

"Oh, good. Here he is now," she said, handing the phone to me."

I was completely unprepared, but thought I had better make the best of the opportunity.

"Hello, Mr. Nordberg, I'm Richard Barton."

"Hello, Richard. I'm Jan Nordberg, Kristiana's father," he said in a friendly voice. He didn't sound suspicious at all.

"I have to admit, Sir, that I have no experience in your business. I can speak seven languages well enough to get by, but the rest I will have to be taught."

"Well, the summer season is not quite so busy as the winter. That would give us some time to train you. However, the welcome desk is not very difficult if you are organized. Can you use a computer?"

"Yes sir. I'm very proficient on the computer."

"Well, then, when can you come to visit and see if we can make an agreement."

"I've just finished my schooling, Sir, so I can come any time. We certainly should meet so that you can assure yourself that I am suitable."

"If Kristiana has spoken truthfully, then I'm sure you will be suitable," he chuckled. "My daughter knows how to contact us, so when you have made your arrangements to travel, please let us know and we will meet you in Lausanne. The train from Lausanne to our area is very slow with many stops."

"Oh, that's very kind of you, Sir. I'll make sure you know my plans and your daughter has just given me your e-mail address, so I can contact you that way."

"Very good. I look forward to meeting you, Richard."

I passed the phone back to Kristiana and sighed. Well, I really did need a job and I really did want to get some inkling of what the hospitality industry was like. It just happened a little more quickly than I expected.

Kristiana closed off her call a minute later and lay down beside me.

"There. Do you see how easy it was to find you a career," she boasted with a smile.

"It always helps when you know someone who is connected to the boss," I replied with a grin.

"When will you go?" she asked.

I shrugged. "I have to look and see how to get there first. Then I can decide."

It didn't take long to realize train was not a practical option. I could get from Sevilla to Lausanne all right, but it would be a two day process and expensive. After some searching, I decided on a direct discount flight from Sevilla to Paris, then train to Lausanne. Total round trip air/rail cost was just over €300. That was less than I expected. I would overnight in Paris in the rail terminal. I'd done it before and could do it again. A late evening flight to Paris and an early morning train to Lausanne. I'd be in Lausanne before noon. Throw in the cost of the taxi and some food and I'd be risking €400 or less for the opportunity.

"So, what do you think?" I asked my new girlfriend.

"You can do this, Richard. My father will meet you at the train station and take you back. It is a small thing he can do if you will spend so much money to talk to him."

"It seems like a long way for him to come to get me," I suggested.

"Not so far, Richard. We are used to the trip. Some of our guests arrive by train as well and need transport to the hotel. We have a van for this purpose. You cannot live in the mountains and be near the big city too. He will be pleased you took so much trouble to see him."

I e-mailed my itinerary to Jan Nordberg and got a reply within a few minutes. He would be happy to meet me at the train station and would have a little sign with the resort's name on it. They were expecting some guests on the same train.

"Now we can be together all summer," she cooed as we lounged by the pool.

"Will it be hard to find some privacy?"

"No. We will find a way to be together."

I believed her. She would find a way.

To Be Continued...

coaster2
coaster2
2,595 Followers