All Comments on 'Kristiana Pt. 03: A Risk Taken'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm pleased how you did it in the end

As skeptical as I was I'm really happy with the final outcome of the story, it had everything it should and addressed all the problems from the past and created new ides to fill our heads for the future. Sure I might have hoped for a longer preparation cycle before he proposed but anyhow it turned out great, they are more just made for each other. The greatest shock however was his player dad bagging two ladies at once, damn the old man sure has had to have it in the sack :)

5* for this one and hopefully your next adventure is already on the way.

LeRoyEdwardsLeRoyEdwardsover 6 years ago
Another Well Done Story

Once again, you have entertained extremely well!! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

I don't know how you can knock out one fine story after another so quickly. Thanks for the read. 5*

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 6 years ago

Yet another great story from your good self .Thank you.

Canadian_BeanieCanadian_Beanieover 6 years ago
Always a pleasure ...

Echoing other comment posts, another well done storyline by coaster2. I always look forward to seeing your name when I peruse new stories in Literotica and selfishly hope you continue to produce much more of your literary works here in the future ....

The_PedantThe_Pedantover 6 years ago
Great entertainment.

I upsets me sometimes when I see snide comments on this author's stories.

He always comes up with different scenarios, or backdrops, for his tales.

There are common threads (twins again!) but each tale stands up.

Remember, potential armchair whingers, that these stories ARE fiction and you don't spend a penny to read and be entertained by them

Thank you coaster2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5-Stars -Thank You Again

coaster2

I thoroughly enjoyed “Above it All” as written. I’d previously read all the stories you posted prior to July and had your authors page bookmarked. I was glad to see there are ~20 more to come. I found “Kristiana” and hope we’ll see a lot more from you. I also have two sons, married with families and am retired. Good luck with your travels! Between 21 years flying for the military and 30 years traveling for business it’s a treat for my wife & I to now get to stay home. All three chapters of “Kristiana” were 5 Star efforts. Thank you.

sbrooks103x & francis_toliver

I went ahead and joined Literotica (Old_Crow), but still waiting on email confirmation 3 days later (and the other site (Old_Crow), which won’t let me login from Firefox). You guys were right; all I needed to provide was my email address to each. Thanks for the information.

dardefdardefover 6 years ago
Pregnancy

All the time she spent with Richard she never got pregnant, she spends 2 months with super stud and gets pregnant. This is an inconsistency in the story that makes me give it a four and not a five. Good story other than that small glitch..

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
Nice story

Nice story. I'm enjoying the heck out of it.

You won't mind a plug for something else, will you? Does anyone like Western stories? How would a Western story from a few dozen of the best writers on the all time most popular list sound? Writers such as Burntredstone, Lostboy, Silkstokingslover, AngelIone, Qhml1, Justplainbob, TxRad, Malreaux, and many more? If that sort of thing appeals to you, stay tuned. Thanksgiving Day should have all that, and much more. Sorry Coaster, I know you so I put this here. I gave you fives on all of these, and I'm looking forward to your next, Randi.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
A really wild romantic story

At the end of chapter 02 I was sure that Paradise was really lost . But now all is well that ends well. By posting in Romance you escaped from the intolerant BTB bunch.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
you did it

I'm glad you were able to bring everything to a satisfactory conclusion. At least as far as whether they got back together.

But you can't leave us with so many open ended questions. Dad and the twins. The unborn child. A Canadian married to a Swede in Switzerland. Reconnecting with mom. Being a concierge in Tahoe. and and and

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

but I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it. It was big of him to become Kristiana's back up plan but I'm sure he would have had very big concerns to overcome. Don't worry she's changed doesn't quite seem sufficient. Perhaps the fairytale ending (Nothing wrong with those btw), seemed to come together just a bit too easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Follow Up Please

Now, you need to "BACKTRACK" and give us "Dad's" story......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
There is a point in almost every story ...

There is a point in almost every one of your stories that has me in tears.

I never know when it is coming and am happily surprised each time. This story hit me the hardest when Jan-Richard snuggled back into Richard in the lobby.

Thank you for taking the time to write these stories. I live near some of the venues and enjoy using the map to find the locations that are unfamiliar.

Flat_OutFlat_Outover 6 years ago
7*'s

This three part series is a stunning read. Realistic characters and dialog dealing with realistic situations. Correct, I can't give it seven stars but this story is so much better than other good writers on Literotica. I will now be busy reading the rest of the offerings from 'coaster2'

Richie4110Richie4110over 5 years ago
Well Done, Thoroughly Enjoyed

Enjoyed every minute spent reading this story. Thanks for creating and sharing his tremendous effort.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

And the cuckold, the slut, and her bastard lived happily ever after...

After the despicable way Kristiana tossed Richard aside for her stud, I can't see him ever taking that whore back. Jan-Richard was a permanent reminder that she cheated on Richard without a shred of guilt. I'm not sure why this was in the romance category, non-erotic would have been a better fit.

KRD19254KRD19254about 5 years ago

6*.... Crap happens but a real man will overcome his ego to do the right thing for the right reasons.

Powder you got some serious problems - get a shrink. And I'm an exMilitary hard-nose a**hole and I can see giving redemption when needed. She was 22, too hot, naive, star struck, and spoiled - she got used, abused , and tossed. As far as Jan-Richard, an innocent - you would condemn him to a rotten life due to being a accident - get a shrink.

When Jan-Richard's name came out in the story I was expecting a twist leading to a DNA test to prove JR was actually Richard's and not Lar's. Kris kept the info from Richard being too scared to inform him due to what she did, how she did it, hoping Richard would come back to her... However, her delay would only compound her tenuous plight (in my eyes).

There is one big miss - Lar's needed to be circumcised with a baseball bat - the avalanche was too fast and too kind for this dead-beat womanizer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very good

This is a very well done series. Congratulations.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

I loved the story, but I agree with the comment that Jan-Richard should have turned out to be Richards via a DNA test. I didn't like it when Kristiana strayed but I guess that immaturity can be a game changer. It seems that once she got her head screwed on straight and came to the realization that she had given up the love of her life for nothing all would be well and they would have that happily ever after. Except that for that immature and stupid fling with Lars it was a great story, just lucky that Richard was a loving and forgiving person. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nope, I don't think he should have taken her back. He can't trust that another person won't sweep her off her feet. It's ridiculous that he couldn't find anyone else to love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can’t help wondering whether, if her Nordic lover had not abandoned her, she would ever have seen the light of her actions. I’m in favor of forgiveness and RACC, but her prior actions would make me dread the arrival of the next hot ski instructor.

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Another great love story...

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CUCKOLD STORY with Richard going back to the skank Kris and her little bastard to play daddy!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
just like that?

he goes back to the girl no problem? even with the kid?

JimQ2JimQ28 months ago

Another great story. What a change of scenery from your normal locations.*****

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked this story five stars worth. I have an uneasy feeling that, Kristiana, having once abandoned our hero for a handsome athlete that she might do it again. And their hotel probably attracts a herd of the rich and famous, thus rife with opportunities for misdeed.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the series in this story line.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Richard is a stupid desperate asshole to get back with the bitch Katriana. Must be gets his genes from his skank mother

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous