Kristin Does the Team Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristen turned back to Jeremy and said, "In the bag. I couldn't much wear it out of the house you know." Kristin felt so naughty being there with the young man. "I've been thinking about this all week. I've been dying to get some alone time with you." She stood close to Jeremy and put her hand between his legs.

Knowing that foreplay was unnecessary, Jeremy got right down to business. "So you've been thinking about this, have you?" He put his large hand over Kristin's and had her feel him growing. "I've been thinking about you too." Jeremy used his index finger to trace along Kristin's lips.

Kristin needed no encouragement, and quickly dropped to her knees. Jeremy unbuckled his Mossy Oak belt, then his 501s. Kristin pulled his Levis down, and began to minister to Jeremy's member. Before she could take him in her mouth, Jeremy grabbed a handful of Kristin's hair and pulled firmly back. "Oh no, Ms. K. You don't get to just take me. You have to ask for it. As he looked into her eyes he said in a low voice, "Ask me for it."

Kristin was slightly scared, a bit frustrated, and more than a little bit horny. She tried to lean in to take Jeremy in her mouth, but Jeremy pulled her head back with his hair. As was her natural instinct, she tested Jeremy. "Let me go!" She tried pulling his hand off her hair, but to no avail.

Being wise to these sorts of tests, Jeremy held her firmly by her shoulder length blonde hair. "That's not what you really want is it?" Kristin struggled again to no avail.

"LET ME GO!" Kristin yelped. In her current situation there was little she could do besides complain.

Jeremy held his cock in one hand and Kristin's hair in the other. He pulled her face close to his crotch, and slapped her cheeks with his cockmeat. "I told you to ask me for it." He looked Kristin straight in the eye and had an unwavering quality to his voice. "Don't pretend you don't want this." He slapped her cheeks again with his cock and pulled her hair down, raising her face slightly. "Ask me for it," Jeremy growled.

"Please give me your cock." Kristin couldn't believe how slutty she sounded. She loved being manhandled. She licked her lips seductively and said, "Please, Jeremy, let me suck you."

"That's better," Jeremy said, and he guided his cockhead towards Kristin's waiting mouth. Jeremy was naturally dominant, and being huge made him much more convincing. "Open your slut mouth for me."

Kristin quickly complied, and Jeremy fed her his dick. Jeremy continued to hold onto Kristin's hair, and pushed himself ever deeper into her mouth. "I was going to be nice, but now I'm going to have to punish you." He began face-fucking the married woman.

Kristin was amazingly turned on. Being on her knees being called a slut with a cock in her mouth made her feel so naughty. The idea of being punished by the giant man-boy in front of her was exquisite. She tried to take Jeremy down her throat, but couldn't and gagged. Tears came to her eyes, but she tried again, and then again. "I can't take you all, you're too big."

No one had ever been able to take all of Jeremy's ten-inch cock in their mouth, so he wasn't surprised. "You need to make me cum. Don't stop working on that cock until I cum, do you hear me?"

Kristin didn't reply, but her actions told Jeremy she understood. She began to rub his balls with one hand and used her other to jerk him off in her mouth. "I haven't cum for two days waiting for you," he said as he caressed her face, pushing her hair back so he could study her better. "That's right, use your slut mouth on me."

Kristin hungrily worked on Jeremy's cock. His rough talk and domineering manner was exciting to her, and she felt the moist heat between her legs. Brent would sometimes say "Fuck" when they were in bed, but never called his wife a slut. Kristin knew many women who would hate to be called a slut, but to her is was almost liberating. She wasn't sure why being manhandled and degraded was such a turn-on to her. While she sucked him, Kristin briefly thought about their first encounter when she took three cocks at once. It was the most exciting thing she'd ever done.

Taking him out of her mouth for a moment, Kristen asked Jeremy, "Are you going to use me again tonight?" Anxious for the answer but embarrassed to have asked, she averted her eyes and resumed blowing her young neighbor. The thought of being used, put on display, made to serve had her smoking hot.

While nothing had been said about this specifically, Jeremy knew what Kristin really wanted. "It won't be just me using you tonight." Kristin groaned at this, and attempted again to deep throat her stud. "I see that excites you. It'll be a little while before we have company, but before they get here I'm going to make you do something special for me." Keeping his cock in her mouth, Kristin looked up had Jeremy expectantly.

"When the boys get here I'm going have you dressed up in that cheerleader outfit. You're going to show my teammates some team spirit."

The thought of being gangbanged sent Kristin into overdrive. She began to play with her breasts with one hand while she used the other to please Jeremy. "So you're going to make me your naughty cheerleader?"

"That's right. Not only will you be seeing Bobby and Ronny again, but I have some other surprises for you too. But for now, it's time for you to finish me. I want to cum on your pretty slut face. Would you like a facial Miss Kristin?"

"Please. Please shoot your load on me." Kristin bobbed furiously, eager to give Jeremy the release he wanted.

A minute later, she got her wish. Jeremy said, "Oh shit, oh shit, here we go!" and pulled himself out of Kristin's mouth. His first two jets shot clean over her head, but the next three hit her on her hairline, then three more on her left cheek. "Oh wow," Jeremy panted.

Kristin looked up at him, her face coated with Jeremy's seed. It was thick and gooey, and Kristin wanted to taste it. She reached her right hand up to scoop some up, and Jeremy stopped her. "Oh no you don't. Leave that right where it is. It's time for your punishment."

Jeremy took a couple of deep breaths, and then helped Kristin stand up. "I have some plans for you. Grab your purse and follow me." Jeremy led her out to his truck. He opened the passenger door and helped Kristin hop in. Still dressed in her jeans and peach cotton top, Kristin reached up to her face while sitting in the front seat of Jeremy's truck. "You leave that right where it is," he told her.

A minute later they pulled into a small convenience store. Jeremy handed Kristin some money and said, "Go buy a case of Budweiser and some condoms." Noticing her hesitation, Jeremy said, "Don't disappoint me, go get the beer and the rubbers." He leaned across Kristin and pulled the handle of her door open. "I'll be right here."

While it turned Kristin on to be naked in front of three young men, this was a different animal entirely. This was public. While there was almost no chance that anyone she knew would see her- the parking lot was almost deserted- Kristin still felt uncomfortable about such a public display of sluttiness. Jeremy's voice snapped her back. "I'll let you eat my cum when you get back."

Almost on auto-pilot, Kristin hopped out of the truck. As she walked in the store, Kristin thought about what the night held for her. While she was conflicted, she knew what she wanted. She pulled the suitcase of Bud out of the beer cooler and headed up to pay. The clerk was an old black man with short gray hair. Kristin put the beer on the counter. She looked up and around and was relieved that there were no obvious video cameras to catch her shame.

Turning from the small TV he was watching, the old man said, "Can I get you anything else?" He looked at Kristin, blinked once, and smiled.

"A ten pack of the Magnums, please," Kristin responded. The man looked at her for an extra second, then turned and pulled the condoms off the rack behind the register. Kristin's cheeks burned with shame as the man looked her in the eye. She knew he couldn't help but notice that she had cum all over her face.

"Cash or credit?" the man asked, never breaking eye contact. Kristen handed him the money Jeremy gave her. The old man eyed the wedding ring on her hand for a moment, then hit some buttons on the register. The drawer popped open and he handed her the change. Kristin felt his eyes as he scanned her face. He smiled, and said, "Thanks for the business. You come back and see me any time."

Kristen grabbed the condoms and beer. "Thank you too," she said, smiled at him, and turned to walk out of the store. For the briefest of moments, she thought about what it would be like to suck the old man off behind the counter. Opening the door with her butt, she headed back to Jeremy's truck.

"How'd it go?" he asked as she slid back into her seat.

Kristin looked him straight in the eye, proud that she's passed the test. "Just fine."

Jeremy reached over and used his finger to collect a dollop of cum off Kristin's forehead. It had started to dry, but was still sticky. He put his finger by her mouth, and she eagerly licked him clean. "That's a good slut," he said. He fed her three more fingerfuls of cum, then started the truck. As Kristen was taking the last load in her mouth, she glanced at the front door of the store. The old man was standing outside with a cigarette watching.

Jeremy noticed him, gave him a thumbs up, and backed the truck up. Kristin gave him a little wave and a smile. He grinned at her and took a pull on his smoke. Finding a napkin on the truck's console, Kristin wiped her face off. She opened the case and pulled out a beer. After she took a deep drink, she handed the beer to Jeremy. Catching his eyes for a second, she said, "That was good. Let's go back to the cabin."

As they pulled up in front of the cabin, Kristin noticed that there were two new cars parked outside. She looked over at Jeremy and said, "I'm going to need another drink. I think I'm going to have my hands full from the looks of things."

Jeremy handed her the open beer. "You're going to have a lot more than your hands full, trust me." Kristin took a long drink on the beer and handed it back to Jeremy. He guzzled the rest of the can, unbuckled his seatbelt, and spoke to Kristin. "You need to change when you get inside." Kristin nodded, and got out of truck.

As they entered the cabin, Kristen saw the two young men from her recent gangbang. She felt herself blush, feeling a tinge of shame over their recent session. But the tinge got overwhelmed by the tingle she felt when she remembered being triple teamed. The further she ventured the easier it was for her. "What you got there?" Bobby called to her. He was sitting at the kitchen table eating a sub sandwich.

"Some party favors," Kristin replied, setting the box of Magnums on the table. She loved the feeling when Bobby looked lustfully at her. She smiled at him and said, "You better finish that, you'll need your strength for later." Even though he was sitting down, Kristin knew that Bobby's cock would be getting hard.

As she turned from Bobby, Kristin saw Ronny coming out of the bathroom. Much smaller than his two friends, Ronny had boyish good looks that appealed to Kristin. "And how are you, young man?" Kristin asked Ronny. Before he could answer, Kristin walked over to him and kissed him. "How are things going with your girlfriend?"

"He still hasn't fucked her yet," Jeremy replied. "I keep telling him he'd better nail her soon or he's gonna lose her." Bobby was laughing, and Ronny blushed.

Kristin picked up the bag that she'd brought with her and asked, "Where can I change?"

"Why do you need to change?" Bobby asked.

"She has a surprise for you," Jeremy said. "Second door on the left."

Kristin smiled and said, "Thanks" She took Ronny's hand and said, "Why don't you come with me? You two stay put and drink some beer." She led Ronny back, opened the door to what was a small bedroom, and pulled him inside. Kristin kissed Ronny again, holding him behind the neck and rubbing her breasts against his chest. She closed the door behind them.

Breaking the kiss, Kristin stepped back and pulled her blouse up over her head. Shaking her blonde hair, she asked Ronny, "Do you think I'm pretty?" She stood in front of him in her bra and blue jeans.

"I think you're amazing," the young man replied.

"Well I think you're a very handsome young man. I also think you're a bit shy, and that's why I wanted to spend some time alone with you. Is that OK?"

"Ya-ya-yeah, it's fine," Ronny stuttered.

"I'm glad, because I find you very attractive. You haven't been with too many women, have you Ronny?"

"No ma'am." Ronny turned his eyes down.

"Would you mind if I showed you a few things that might make it easier for you to be with your girlfriend?"

"No ma'am...yes ma'am, I mean..."

Kristin moved close to him and touched her finger to his lips. "Sshhh. I'm here to help you." Kristin reached behind herself and unfastened her bra. She slipped out of it and tossed it on the bed next to her discarded blouse. "Do you think my breasts are too small? I've always wanted bigger tits."

Ronny's eyes bulged as he stared at Kristin's chest. Kristin's areola's were egg-shaped, and oddly angled slightly inward. She had button-sized nipples, nothing exceptional. Her breasts had a slight sag to them, and she lifted them with her hands, offering them to Ronny.

Ronny hesitated for just a moment before he reached out to hold them with both hands. "I think they're perfect just the way they are."

Kristen smiled at him. "You're just saying that!" She guided him hands to her nipples, and he began to play with them. "Mmmm, that feels nice. Ronny, some women have very sensitive nipples. If you want to be a good lover you need to find out what your partner likes. I like mine to be sucked and firmly pinched." Ronny immediately increase the pressure on her nipples and Kristin purred. "That's perfect."

As Ronny began to suck her breasts, Kristin gently guided him towards the bed. With her butt against the edge of the bed, Kristen lifted Ronny's mouth upwards, and kissed him deeply. She slid her tongue in his mouth and let him do the same for her. "You're very good at that. You can kiss, Ronny." Feeling encouraged, he French-kissed her again while he was feeling her up.

"You've got me so hot, help me get out of these," Kristen motioned toward her blue jeans. Ronny fumbled some, but got the tight fitting jeaned unbuttoned and Kristin helped him get them off. She stood in front of Ronny with nothing but her small thong on. "Do you want me?" she asked. Kristin enjoyed guiding the youngster along. She pulled him close to her and kissed him again. She dropped her hand down between his legs and felt his hardness. "I really want you."

Without being told, Ronny removed all his clothes in a matter of seconds. Kristin admired his lean, firm body. Ronny's cock stood at attention. "I really want you too," he whispered.

Kristin sat down on the bed and slipped off her thong. Her hands found Ronny's tight butt and gave it a squeeze. She smiled at him, trying to keep him at ease. "I'm really going to enjoy this." Kristin leaned forward and put Ronny in her mouth. After a few seconds of bobbing, she said, "I hope you don't mind, but I just had to suck you. I loved it when you came in my mouth before." Ronny groaned, and Kristin knew she needed to slow things down. Using the same moves she did on her husband Brent who was a premature ejaculator, Kristin firmly held the base of Ronny's cock while she pulled down slightly on his balls.

Sensing that Ronny had backed down from the edge, Kristin rolled back on the bed and invited Ronny to join her. They lay down next to each other and kissed for a while, more gentle than animal. Kristin then asked, "Would it be alright if I rode you? I really want to have you inside me." Not waiting for the answer, Kristin mounted Ronny and put him inside her. "Oh, my, you feel so good," she said, looking into Ronny's eyes. She set a very slow pace and continued to whisper compliments to the young man.

Soon Kristin decided to change things up. "I want you to give it me... will you do that for me, Ronny?" She unmounted him and got on her back. Ronny quickly shifted and got between her legs missionary style. Even though Kristin was wet, Ronny was having difficulty re-entering her. Kristin lifted her knees up towards her head and rocked back slightly. Ronny slid into her, and began stroking her pussy. "That's so good, that's so good," Kristin whispered to him. "You sure know how to give it to a girl."

"Yeah, it's great," Ronny responded, feeling much more confident. He held her knees up and pushed into her as deep as he could. "You're so tight, so beautiful." Kristin was enjoying the compliments and the attentions of such a handsome young man. Ronny kept stroking her, making up for a lack of skill with a youthful passion. Kristin thought about taking the young man's innocence, and smiled. She loved the naughtiness of it.

A second later a loud voice at the door said, "You about done changing in there?" The natives were getting restless. Kristin decided it was time to bring things to a close.

"Ronny, please don't make me wait for you any longer. Give it to me!" Ronny rolled his head back a little, and then leaned into Kristin. "That's right, you know how to fuck me. Fuck my pussy, please!" Kristin groaned and pushed back on Ronny's cock. "That's it, give it to me, that's what I want," Kristen said.

Ronny looked at her and said, "You want it from me?"

"More than anything, please," Kristin replied, holding his eyes with her. "PLEASE," she said louder, "Don't make me beg!"

This was more than Ronny could handle- a hot older woman begging him to fuck her. "Oh, Christ, here it comes, here it comes!" Ronny began pulsing inside Kristin's womb.

"That's it baby, that's it!" Kristin encouraged him. She felt him twitching inside her. "God, you're so big, so good."

Ronny finished his orgasm, leaving Kristin's pussy filled. He stayed inside her for another few seconds and asked, "Was that good?"

Kristin knew how important this moment was to the young man. "It was great! You're a natural, young man." She pulled him to her and kissed him. "You're amazing."

Ronny got off her, and replied, "You're amazing. That was incredible."

"Thank you, Ronny. Now scoot out of my way, I need to change." Ronny got dressed quickly, and Kristin used some Kleenex to wipe herself up. Still naked, she stepped near Ronny and kissed him again. "You're wonderful, don't you forget it. Go have a beer while I put on my surprise. She opened the door to let him out, and caught a glimpse of Jeremy.

He smiled at her nakedness, and said, "Leave some for us, stud?" to Ronny. Kristin winked at him, and closed the door to change.

Kristin had taken a minute to freshen up, fixing her eye makeup with some cat eyes and shiny deep red lipstick. She'd fixed her hair into two pigtails. Looking into the mirror in the room, she decided that she looked like the cheerleaders in some of the porn films she'd seen. Kristin decided to go braless as the outfit was a bit tight up top. When she opened the door she was wearing a red, white and black cheerleaders outfit with short sleeves and a very short skirt.

"Now that's some school spirit right there!" Jeremy hooted as he saw her. Kristin blew him a kiss and pranced past him toward the kitchen. Bobby had finished his sub sandwich and was sitting at the kitchen table drinking a beer and eating some chips.

"How do you like my outfit Bobby?" Kristin asked. "Do you think I look good in this?" She did a little twirl for him. Bobby caught a glimpse of her ass cheeks, and stood up from the table. While not as tall as Jeremy, Bobby was huge, almost a foot taller and over a hundred pounds heavier than Kristin.