Kristina's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was, standing and giving a handjob to my boyfriend's friend while my boyfriend kneeled between my legs, licking, sucking, and finger-teasing my pussy. I was definitely hot and well-stimulated. I wouldn't back away from admitting it. How can I not be? My juices were leaking in buckets. Whatever Nikita didn't swallow seeped down my legs as I moaned with each stroke of his tongue. I kept moaning while I pumped Tudor's shaft using my right fist while he sucked the fingers of my left hand.

"You are so beautiful!" Tudor kept complimenting me.

When Nikita stopped licking my pussy, he stood up behind me, rubbing his cock around my soaked pussy first, and then he entered gently, forcing me to lurch forward. I found myself directly facing Tudor's cock, right at my eye level, while Nikita pounded my pussy, immediately causing a flood of juices to lubricate. Sopping sounds began to escape as he went at it furiously. Each of his thrusts sent my face more and more towards Tudor's cock, and getting the most out of the opportunity, Tudor kept sticking his cock towards my mouth, but I was able to keep my mouth closed initially. Before long, his cock was between my lips but not in my mouth. I don't remember how, but soon, I had the head of his cock in my mouth, which was much more than I could swallow. I sucked the head, jerked his cock with my fists, and Nikita pounded me from behind. All the while, I had four hands roaming every inch of my body. God, that was amazing; the pleasure was out of this world. I twisted, moaned, sucked Tudor's cock, and got pounded by another, reaching multiple blissful orgasms one after another.

Next, Nikita picked me up and laid me on the blanket. Honestly, I expected Nikita to get on again since he hadn't cum; instead, he saddled my chest and pushed his hard cock smeared in my juice, right into my mouth. No need to even tell what happened soon after; as you guessed, Tudor held my knees, parted my legs, and pushed his rigid cock right in. Sure, it took him several tries. Tudor's cock went in my wet pussy, stretching pussy to the limit, giving me a thrill that I had never experienced before. Tudor withdrew his cock entirely from my wet hole and shoved it right back in, ramming it in even more, stretching my pussy walls even more, and removing it once more. He kept at it until his entire length was buried within me, but before he was fully inside of me, I was excited beyond belief, feeling stuffed inside. Perhaps feeling naughty and excited to have a gigantic cock within me or just having two lovers at the same time, I don't know. But it was fantastic. I moaned, cried, and pushed my fingers into the flesh of two men, shivering and shuddering.

They switched places several times, ensuring that I had one cock in my pussy and another in my mouth, not to mention every position that they thought of. Two guys came twice, and I reached so many orgasms that I can't even tell how many for sure. But when they were done, I walked home sore but very satisfied.

Unfortunately, that was the first and last time that I had the opportunity to fuck two guys or have a threesome, see Nikita or Tudor again. I must admit that it was awesome, and to this day, thirty years after the incident, I still get horny just thinking about it. Two cocks, two tongues, and four hands are much better than half of each, for sure.

Breaking news about the country's political situation started reaching our township. My mother said things were relatively calm, but bandits had been raiding the houses of party members. There were a few reported cases of people being beaten up, and there were even rapes reported. The change in folks in our township was also noticeable. People were chatting, even arguing about the political situation in the country. Even the political situation in neighboring countries. Elections in Poland, the Berlin Wall... I knew or had no interest in any of that, but as some said, I agreed that living standards should improve in our own country, but as long as I had lived, I knew only the conditions under which we lived.

Being very concerned, my mother ordered my brother Bertram and me to sleep in the attic while she slept in the living area by the front door. We were even asked to sleep in everyday daytime attire, just in case we had to flee.

That night, we stayed up till past eleven o'clock before going to the attic to sleep while Mother settled by the front door.

We had no choice but to make the best sleeping arrangements out of the little vacant space in the small, cold, and musty attic. I positioned my sleeping mat next to the wall, and Bertram lay about a foot from me in the jammed attic. But a well-deserved night's sleep seemed so far away as l tossed and turned, listening to the silence of the night. From slight snores that I heard from Bertram sleeping next to me, I grasped that he had already fallen asleep, which made me envious.

I tried to think about pleasant memories from the past, birthdays, family gatherings, school, and friends, but my thoughts kept flashing within seconds. Then, Nikita came to mind. I started thinking about him and cherishing the memories that we had created together. The first time we had sex, all the sweet names that he had called me, and finally, the time that Nikita brought Tudor to have a threesome with me.

The thought sent shock waves throughout my body, bringing me to relive every second of pleasure that I endured. I turned towards the wall, placing my right hand between my thighs as my fingers found their way into my steaming pussy for the first time in my life, rubbing as I relived my vivid memories. As I lay mentally fucking Nikita and Tudor, ensuring that I had one stiff cock stuffed to the hilt in my pussy and another stuffed in my throat, I had two fingers inside my pussy and thumb circling my clit while my pussy juices trailed down my thighs.

My pussy was making such loud wet sounds I thought for sure my brother could hear it. Then, I heard something. A soft moan...

"I know everything." The soft voice of Bertram echoed in my ears. "I may have to tell our parents when this political shit settles down, and they are not going to like what I have to say."

I was stunned and ashamed at the same time hearing my brother. With my heart pounding in fear, I remained still looking for an excuse or an alibi. I had no idea what Bertram knew or if he had seen anything worthy of telling our parents. Even if he had seen me with Nikita and described what he saw, I could most likely explain having sex with the guy that I was planning on marrying. But if he had seen me having sex with two guys, then the consequences could be unthinkable.

"Bertram! I don't know what you are talking about. What did you see?" I asked timidly.

"You, Nikita and Tudor, do I have to say anymore? Were you thinking about them when you were fingering yourself just a moment ago?" He asked politely, and his voice showed no anger or disgust.

The gravity of the situation and what I did with the two guys sank in immediately. My heart pounded as if it was ready to escape the shame it could no longer bear. How could I face my family, friends, or relatives again if this story came out? The consequences could be enormous.

"Now, Kristina, I can punish you for what you did and not tell anyone. Or I can tell our parents very soon. What would you like me to do? Because you are my sister, I am giving you a choice." He muttered, breaking the silence.

I only knew that I didn't want anyone else to know what happened that day at the castle other than Bertram, who already knew. But I was still too shocked to find my voice.

"Do you want me to punish you for being a bad girl and keep the secret?" My brother asked again, but I found my lips had gone numb, and my mouth was too dry to bring any words to answer him. Given the situation, I would gladly take any spanking that Bertram would give me.

"You don't want me to tell anyone. You want me to punish you, right?"

"Please don't." I stuttered, shivering as my entire body became numb, with goosebumps covering every inch of it.

"Good! Then you have to stay put until the punishment is over." He said, rolling towards me on the floor. "Stay quiet, and don't make a noise!" He warned. I closed my eyes and waited to be physically beaten up by my elder brother for the sins that I had committed. Instead of the expected beating, my brother lay on his side next to me and then rolled me to my side, facing him.

"Even if I can't see you in the dark, I know you are gorgeous, Kristina." He murmured and then swiftly kissed my lips. "You are the most beautiful living creature anywhere near here... No, most beautiful in the entire world." He mumbled before kissing me again. My initial reaction was to be repulsed by him, but my brother kept kissing and kissing while his hand roamed all over my chest, softly squeezing each of my breasts.

I had no other option but to surrender to his desires. Besides, once again, I was starting to get stirred up, and my pussy began to tingle to his touches and kisses.

Bertram was a good kisser. He broke our kiss and trailed his lips down my neck, then he removed my blouse without any resistance on my part and sucked on my nipples until they were rock hard, and my pussy was tingling again. He dragged his tongue across my stomach and stopped just above my slit.

"I'm going to punish you so good you'll forget I'm your brother." He continued to run his tongue down my thighs and my legs; my skirt was listed, and my panties were removed. Bertram kissed and licked my toes and back up my legs, kissed and licked everywhere but my pussy. By then, my pussy was on fire, and I wanted to feel his tongue in me. My pussy ached to be touched. I reached my hand down to play with my clit, but he grabbed my hand and placed it right on his rigid cock. He then traced all around my pussy lips with the tip of his tongue before plunging it into me. I was about to lose my mind when his tongue pushed up into my drenched pussy. Bertram dug his tongue deep inside me, flicking in and out like he was fucking me, and then he focused on my clit, first licking it and then sucking on it. I lifted my hips off the sleeping mat, thrusting at my brother's mouth. I was on fire.

When my brother withdrew his tongue from my drenched pussy, I was almost pleading with him to continue, but he had other thoughts. My brother soon moved on top of me, his cock nudging at my entrance. He didn't have to knock for long as I lifted my legs around his waist, drawing him inside me. I was euphoric, having a stiff cock inside me once again, and quivered as he bottomed out. I tried to keep my wails as quiet as possible by rolling my lips inwards and biting them. Bertram was fucking me as vigorously as he could, bringing me closer to the edge of an orgasm which I knew would be earth-shattering. Kicking his bottom now with my heels, wanting him deeper and harder, I met each of my brother's thrusts with a thrust of my own. Then, with a sudden groan, I just collapsed as a massive climax consumed me. I surrendered my entire body to that overwhelming feeling.

My brother kept pounding me, his face buried in my neck. Our lovemaking built to an overwhelming tide of joyous release, again for me, wetting and squeezing my brother's cock from inside as another orgasm consumed me once more and then from him, filling my body with a heated liquid of sin.

We fell asleep soon after, and Bertram cuddled me tightly close to him. We made love every night for the next three or four days in the attic, and then one morning, Bertram told me that I should forget Nikita and that he was already engaged to another girl in a nearby town. I was saddened and heartbroken.

"I love you, Kristina!" My brother said and kissed my lips gently as I wept.

When our father returned from Sophia, he was distressed and concerned about our future. For a couple of days, he avoided us as much as he could and lived in his world, trying to figure out how to get us out of the country. Mother said if we remained in the country and the government toppled, not only could we lose the house, our father might face a jail sentence, but she didn't go into details since she thought that we were too young to understand the severity of the matter.

On the 3rd day after his return from the capital, my father said the last hope for saving the family was in my hands, but he was reluctant to get me involved. However, I was puzzled by his comments and wondered how it was even possible for me to be the family's savior.

"I'll do anything that you ask me to do. Please tell me what I must do to help the family," I asked, but he didn't answer immediately; he just sighed.

A couple of hours later, he called, hugged me, and held me by my shoulders. When I looked up, I saw that his eyes were watery, and he looked as if he was about to break into a cry. I felt awful. My heart stopped seeing my loving father in tears.

"Tell me what I have to do, Father. I'll do anything you ask me to do." I said, breaking into tears myself.

"My dear Snow White! There is a document we need to leave the country, and it must be signed and sealed by the local party leader, Mr. Aleksandar. To do that, he wants a favor; he wants you to come to his home with the document. If willing, you can take it to him and oblige his wishes. I know this is cruel, but the old man has some good qualities, and he won't do anything to hurt you." My father sighed and looked away.

"Sure, father. I'll go to his house and get the document signed and sealed." I exclaimed in relief, thinking the job was much easier than anticipated.

"What if he asks you to give him a massage or ask if he can massage you?" my father uttered hesitantly.

"I don't mind. He is an old man so I can be nice to him." I said casually.

"Are you sure, my dear daughter? Are you sure you are willing to do this for your family?" he asked, shaky, but I saw some signs of respite in his eyes.

"I am sure!" I said, hugging him.

"One more thing. You can't tell this to anyone, your mother, brother or our other friends and relatives. Can you do that?" he seemed cautious. My mother and brother had already left for work and were not expected to return till about ten thirty that night. I assumed Father waited until they went to work to ask me this favor, not wanting them to know for some reason.

"Yes, I can keep a secret. I promise I will never talk to anyone about this." I assured him. He hugged me again and kissed my cheeks in joy. Then I was asked to bathe and get dressed in my best clothes.

About an hour later, I could walk to Aleksandar's place. I had known Mr. Aleksandar well since he worked in the party office with my father. Mr. Aleksandar was tall, a little on the fat side with a pot belly, gray-haired, and a thick mustache. He was known as a kind man; therefore, I had no fears or reservations when I knocked on his door.

He opened the door almost immediately as I knocked, expecting me. Mr. Aleksandar greeted me with a huge grin as I entered the house, then swiftly closed and locked the door to the kitchen. I was alarmed but didn't feel threatened in any way.

"Let me get some chocolate for the most beautiful girl in my town. No, no, the most beautiful in the country." He whispered after setting me on a chair. "These are Swiss chocolates. You can buy the best chocolates if you can find a place to buy them here." He bragged after placing a box on the table and opening the lid. My mouth began watering right away, looking at the chocolates of different shapes and colors; they looked so delicious inside the box, and my hand grabbed a piece directly without him asking me twice.

"Go ahead, my sweetie, eat all you can. Those have cognac inside," he smirked. The chocolates were excellent, but I had no idea what cognac was, but whatever it was, it made them taste better.

"Let me get you some coffee before we look at the document you brought, ok?" he said. I must have eaten half a dozen pieces of chocolates before I drank the coffee he offered. It was strong and tasted bitter.

"I added a hint of cognac to the coffee to complement the chocolates. Cognac will help you stay warm in this cold weather, too." he grinned as I quietly finished the coffee, not wanting to offend him by not drinking it. But I soon found that I had made a huge mistake when I stumbled while trying to get off my chair. I tried to balance myself to stop falling, but Mr. Aleksandar was quicker, grabbing me and holding me.

"My dear, sweet girl! I think you had too many chocolates too fast. Let me help." he said with a funny smirk. I felt I wasn't entirely in charge of my body but was aware of my surroundings. It was a bizarre experience.

"Don't worry, sweetie, you will feel better soon. I'll see to it!" Mr. Aleksandar said, assisting me into a bedroom. After carefully putting me down as gently, like he was handling a butterfly, he left the room and returned with a glass of lemon juice and a wet face towel. After I drank almost half the glass of juice, he gently sponged my face and neck with the towel as tenderly as possible. Having a father figure holding you and lovingly caring for you felt great.

"Lay down, sweetie. Let me make you feel better," he said, helping me turn face down to sponge the back of my neck while gently patting and caressing my back over the blouse. I may have let out a sigh of relief.

Then Mr. Aleksandar did the same to each of my legs, sponging from heel to calf, on one leg at a time. Soon, I began to feel his bare skin instead of the towel very gently caressing up and down my legs, occasionally wandering higher in the back of my thighs. It was awesome! He was so gentle; I felt like a baby being touched by a loving parent. I could have left the room without resistance, but only if my body had fully cooperated. But my other senses were seemingly ordinary. I felt that I was adequately and lovingly cared for. When his hands moved up between my thighs, I even parted them a little to give him more access because I loved the way he touched me like no one ever has. As gentle as petting a rose petal.

"Oh... my dear God! Forgive me for saying this, but this little thing should be an angel of your heaven. So beautiful, tender, and loving..." he praised, caressing the back of my thighs with one hand.

Then, he did something that caught me completely by surprise. He bent one leg at the knee, pointing it up, and then kissed my foot and licked it from heel to toe, not missing a tiny bit of skin. My body shook several times, feeling the awesome pleasure and having been utterly surprised that an adult would even consider doing such a thing. Then one by one, he took each of my toes into his mouth and sucked them, hissing beautiful words to describe me.

Then again, he became engaged with my thighs. This time kissing and licking each, and I knew while he was at it, the skirt I was wearing had been raised above my butt, and he kept struggling to pull it up even further, an inch at a time. I was aroused and getting wet inside with each stroke of his tongue that went up and down my thighs, causing me to whimper and wail. Mr. Aleksandar knew that I was ripped for picking.

He gently turned me to face him without further ado and helped me sit up. My body crumbled to his touch, and he swiftly pulled my skirt down to the floor and blouse pulled over my head. Taking a step back, Mr. Aleksandar looked at me with wide eyes, a broad smile on his face, and then pulled me closer and kissed me gently, rubbing his mustache on my face. It felt strange but good. Next, he got my bra. It was removed and tossed away. As soon as my breasts were exposed, he planted his face between them and then to each one before lowering me to the bed. Mr. Aleksandar spent a good deal of time playing with each of my breasts, sucking and licking them very delicately, yet skillfully, unlike Nikita. I was on fire. However, I wasn't sure if an old man like Mr. Aleksandar could sexually perform. Especially since he still had his clothes on, I couldn't help but wonder if he could sexually perform or not. I was more than curious. After being teased and stimulated, I knew in my heart I was ready and willing to be fucked. But if the old man could not do it? I was equally okay with petting that did not lead to intercourse as long as he signed the document.