Kristin's Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
The adventures of a new hotwife and her sissy husband.
6.5k words
4.44
15.3k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/22/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeccaSpade
BeccaSpade
137 Followers

The Party -----------------

Kristin surveyed the lavish spread of appetizers on the marble countertop, a swell of pride and nerves churning in her belly. She had spent all day preparing for this night, wanting everything to be perfect.

"It looks amazing, baby," Ryan said, coming up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist. She could feel the bulge in his lace panties pressing against the curve of her ass, arousal already stirring between her thighs.

The doorbell rang, startling them from their reverie. Kristin squeezed Ryan's hand and whispered, "Ready?"

He nodded, brushing a stray hair from her face. "As I'll ever be, my love."

Kristin opened the door to find Maria and Ron waiting on the front step, Maria wearing a tight red dress that accentuated her ample curves. Kristin felt a blush creep over her cheeks as she recalled the intimacy they had shared. "The place looks great," Maria said, pulling Kristin into an embrace. Kristin breathed in the familiar scent of her perfume, desire stirring low in her belly.

Ron grinned, embracing Ryan in a bear hug. "Good to see you, brother. The party's gonna be lit tonight!" His gaze slid to Kristin's chest, barely contained by the plunging neckline of her dress. She flushed under his appreciative stare, her pussy moistening in response.

"Come in, come in!" Kristin ushered them inside, where Leena was arranging snacks on the table. The 18-year-old vixen turned to greet them, her petite Latina figure barely covered by a scrap of lace and silk. Kristin swallowed hard at the sight, heat pooling between her legs.

The doorbell rang again, and Kristin took a steadying breath. It was time. She opened the door to find Theo waiting with two handsome strangers, their eyes alight with lust and curiosity.

"The party's just getting started," Theo purred, brushing past Kristin into the house. The strangers followed, the taller man pinching Kristin's ass as he entered. She whimpered, gazing up into his smoldering eyes, desire burning in her belly.

It was going to be a long, pleasurable night.

The house quickly filled with the sounds of pleasure. In the living room, Maria was straddling Ron on the couch, her ample breasts bouncing as she rode him vigorously. Leena knelt between them, lapping at her mopthers clit with eager strokes of her tongue.

Kristin led the tall stranger to an armchair, kneeling before him and freeing his cock from his pants. It was thick and hard, and she licked her lips before taking him into her mouth. He groaned, fisting his hand in her hair as she sucked his length.

"That's it, puta. Choke on my cock." Kristin's pussy clenched at his words, arousal flooding her senses. She glanced over to see Ryan on his knees, servicing the other man with an eager mouth. Her husband caught her gaze, his eyes glazed with bliss. They shared a smile, joy flooding Kristin's chest. They were in this together.

A sharp cry drew her attention to the stairs, where Leena was bent over the couch. Theo was pounding into her from behind, his hands gripping her hips as he fucked her with rough, deep strokes. Leena's petite body shook with the force of his thrusts, her moans echoing through the house.

Kristin turned back to the cock in her mouth, sucking vigorously as the sounds of pleasure rose around her. The night was still young, and there were many more delights to explore. She had found her passion, her purpose, and she was home.

Kristin lost herself in the act of fellatio, savoring the taste of precum on her tongue. The stranger fisted her hair and grunted, thrusting into her mouth. She gagged around his girth but didn't protest, arousal flooding her senses.

"Gonna come down your throat, puta," the man rasped. Kristin moaned in response, hollowing her cheeks. With a guttural cry, he emptied himself into her mouth. She struggled to swallow his seed, some dribbling down her chin.

The man slid from her mouth with a wet pop and stood on shaky legs. "Buen trabajo." He tucked himself away and stumbled off, drunk on pleasure.

Kristin turned to see Ryan still servicing their other guest. His eyes were glazed, lips stretched obscenely around the thick cock. She crawled over and tapped his shoulder, whispering, "It's time, mi amor."

Ryan pulled off with an audible gasp. The other man grunted in protest but Kristin silenced him with a smoldering look. "Patience. You'll get your turn."

She and Ryan stood, coming together in a passionate kiss. They tasted the remnants of sperm on each other's tongues, moaning at the heady flavor. Husband and Wife shared the seed in a deep french kiss, tongues dancing, tangled in the slick tasty sperm.

"On your knees," Kristin commanded, giving Ryan a light smack on his ass. He obeyed instantly, dropping to the floor with his legs spread. Kristin grabbed a bottle of lube from the end table, coating her fingers before circling Ryan's twitching hole.

"My good sissy husband," she purred, sliding a finger into his ass. Ryan whimpered, pushing back to take her deeper. "So eager to be filled."

"Yes, please, mi amor," Ryan begged. "I need it."

"As you wish." Kristin nodded to their guests, who came to stand before her husband. "He's all yours."

They didn't hesitate, Ron claiming Ryan's mouth as Theo moved behind him. Ryan moaned around Ron's cock as Theo slid into his ass, the sound muffled but no less pleasured.

Kristin settled into an armchair, content to watch the erotic display before her. Ryan was in his element, and she had given him the gift of this night. Her pussy throbbed with need, but she could wait. Her husband's pleasure was her own, and the night was still young.

Kristin's gaze drifted to where her sister Maria was seated on the couch, legs spread wide as Leena kneeled between them. The taboo display of incest was incredibly arousing, and Kristin rubbed her thighs together, slick heat gathering at their apex.

Leena was enthusiastically eating out her Mom, plunging her tongue deep into Maria's pink folds. Her small hands gripped Maria's ample hips, kneading the latina's soft flesh. Maria gripped Leena's hair and ground against her mouth. A few more strokes of Leena's tongue had Maria screaming her release, body going taut. "Yes baby, lick Mommys pussy, don't stop!" Maria threw head thrown back, dark hair spilling over the couch cushions, mouth open in a silent cry of pleasure.

Ron noticed Kristin's interest, following her line of sight. A wicked grin spread over his lips and he withdrew from Ryan's mouth, saliva dripping from his cock.

"Leena," Ron barked. "Come."

Leena immediately pulled back from Maria, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. She crawled to her father on hands and knees, gazing up at him with wide, innocent eyes.

"Please your Tia Kristin," Ron commanded. "Show her what that talented little tongue can do"

Leena didn't hesitate, prowling over to Kristin like a jungle cat. She nudged Kristin's knees apart and settled between them, hands gliding up Kristin's smooth thighs.

"May I?" Leena asked, voice husky with desire. She didn't wait for Kristin's response, burying her face in Kristin's smooth bare pussy before she could utter a word.

Kristin gasped, eyes fluttering shut as Leena's agile tongue stroked over her sensitive folds. The depraved act of having her teenage niece eat her out sent a thrill through her, the mental taboo enhancing her physical pleasure.

She opened her eyes to find Maria watching them, hand between her own legs as she fingered herself. Their gazes met and understanding passed between them. They had come so far in embracing their desires, and Kristin had never felt more alive.

Kristin threaded her fingers through Leena's hair, grinding against her face as the girl's tongue probed deep inside her. She moaned wantonly, putting on a show for the others. Beside her, Ryan was on his hands and knees with Theo behind him, gripping his hips as he thrust into Ryan's ass.

Theo grunted with each hard thrust, pounding into Ryan mercilessly. "So tight for me, cuz. You love having my cock up your sissy ass, don't you?"

Ryan whimpered, nodding. "Yes, Theo. Fuck me. Harder!"

Theo obliged, snapping his hips forward violently. The wet sound of his cock slamming in and out of Ryan's hole filled the room, punctuated by Theo's grunts and Ryan's cries.

Kristin's arousal spiked at the depraved sight, the mix of pleasure and shame. She came with a sharp cry, gushing into Leena's eager mouth. The girl lapped up her essence greedily, prolonging Kristin's orgasm until she was trembling.

Leena pulled back with a smug grin, her lips shiny with Kristin's juices. She leaned in to kiss Kristin deeply, letting her taste herself. A guttural moan came from beside them--Theo burying himself to the hilt inside Ryan and climaxing with a shout.

They broke apart to watch, Theo pumping his seed into Ryan's ass in thick spurts. When he withdrew, his cum trickled from Ryan's gaping hole, dripping onto the floor. Ryan gasped for breath, eyes glazed over in ecstasy, almost on autopilot, he pulled Theo's cock into his mouth, tasting his cousins sweet nector and his own ass as he sucked the thick cock clean.

The scene built to a climax, all characters reaching their peak in a tangle of depraved acts. They had fully embraced their desires, and there was no turning back.

In the aftermath, they gathered on the floor in a tangle of limbs, basking in the afterglow of their exploits.

Kristin curled into Ryan's arms, meeting his gaze. For the first time in years, she saw unbridled joy and passion in his eyes. He pulled her into a deep, claiming kiss that ignited a familiar spark within her.

She broke away with a smile. "We really did it, baby."

Ryan grinned back at her, running a hand through her hair. "We sure did. No more hiding or shame between us. This is who we are."

"Who would have thought we'd find our way back to each other like this?" Kristin said, glancing over at Maria and Ron curled up together, Leena tucked under Ron's arm. Theo lounged against the couch, watching them with a self-satisfied smirk.

Kristin kissed him again, slow and deep. After fifteen years of marriage, their passion felt new again. They had forged a deeper connection through their depravity, broken down walls that had kept them apart for so long.

She snuggled into the cradle of his arms, basking in the warmth of his embrace and the satisfaction of embracing her true self. They had evolved into something new, a couple transformed, and there was no going back.

Kristin said with a sly smile "I think it's time we started dating"

Date Night ---------------------

Kristin felt Ryan's hand trembling in hers as they walked into the dimly lit nightclub, pulsing neon lights casting shadows over the writhing bodies on the dance floor.

She gave his hand a reassuring squeeze, glancing over at him. He was dressed in a short pleated skirt that barely covered the lacy pink panties she had picked out for him, his pale thighs jiggling with each nervous step in his stiletto heels.

Though she knew it was difficult for him, she was proud of how far he had come in embracing his femininity. It had brought them closer together, helping to rekindle the spark in their relationship.

"You look beautiful," she whispered, leaning in to kiss his cheek. He blushed, but she could see the bulge growing in his panties at her words.

The thumping bass of the music vibrated in her chest as they made their way to the bar, Kristin keenly aware of the eyes following their path. Especially the gaze of two large black men leaning against the bar, openly appraising her and Ryan.

One of the men, tall and muscular with dreadlocks, flashed a dazzling smile at Kristin. "Well aren't you two a sight for sore eyes." His deep, rumbling voice sent a thrill down her spine.

Ryan stiffened beside her, gripping her hand tighter. She knew he was anxious, but also aroused at the prospect of these two men having their way with them.

Kristin smiled, reaching out to run a manicured nail down the man's chiseled jaw. "We were hoping to find some excitement tonight."

"Is that right?" The man's grin widened, eyes dancing with mischief. "Well you came to the right place."

Kristin's heart raced, anticipation building inside her. She glanced at Ryan, noticing how he couldn't tear his gaze away from the men's bulges, his cheeks flushed.

Tonight was going to be an interesting night.

Kristin leaned in close to the man, lowering her voice. "My friend here is actually my sissy husband. He's been feminized and loves big cocks and anal just as much as I do."

The man's eyes widened, gaze dropping to openly ogle Ryan. A slow, predatory grin spread across his face. "Is that so?" He looked back at Kristin, eyes dark with lust. "Well, we can certainly help you both out with that."

Ryan whimpered beside her, clutching at her arm. She could feel him trembling, though whether from fear or excitement she couldn't tell. Probably both.

The man glanced at his companion, an equally large and imposing figure. "Looks like it's our lucky night, Jamal. These two little sluts are just begging for it."

Jamal smirked, stepping forward to cup Ryan's chin and tilt his face up. "Perfect. Been too long since I've had a sissy bitch to play with." He gave Ryan's cheek a sharp slap, eyes glinting at the resulting whimper. "Gonna enjoy breaking you in, slut."

Kristin's chest tightened with arousal at their words, eager to give herself over to these powerful men. She looked at Ryan, heart swelling at the needy, desperate look in his eyes.

Tonight they would finally get what they both craved, pushed to their limits and beyond. She shivered, heat pooling between her legs in anticipation. What a perfect night this was turning out to be.

Kristin took Ryan's hand, squeezing it gently. "Shall we?"

Kevin and Jamal led them to a secluded booth in the back of the club, dimly lit and empty at this late hour. Kristin slid in beside Kevin, breath catching as he pulled her into his lap and claimed her mouth in a searing kiss.

She moaned into it, grinding down against the hard bulge in his pants and tangling her fingers in his dreadlocks. His large hands roamed her body, squeezing her breasts and sliding under her skirt to stroke her bare, wet pussy.

Across from them, Jamal had Ryan on his knees between spread thighs, guiding Ryan's mouth onto his cock with a fist in his hair. "That's it, slut. Worship that cock like the little bitch you are."

Ryan whimpered around a mouthful of cock, skirt riding up to reveal pink panties stretched around his hard dick. Kristin rubbed against Kevin's fingers, drunk on the sounds of wet sucking and the sight of Ryan's lips stretched wide.

"Such a perfect little whore," Kevin growled, biting at her neck. His fingers plunged deep inside her, stretching her open. "Gonna ruin this tight cunt."

She cried out, grinding down to take his fingers deeper. "Yes, ruin me. I'm yours, do whatever you want with me."

Ryan pulled off Jamal's cock to beg, "Please, fuck us. We need it so bad, sirs." His lips were red and swollen, eyes glazed with need.

Jamal fisted a hand in his hair, guiding him back onto his cock. "You'll get what's coming to you, slut. Now suck."

Kristin kissed Kevin fiercely, tangling her fingers in his hair. Tonight they would finally be taken and used, broken open in all the ways they craved. She couldn't wait.

They stumbled out of the club, drunk on lust and cum, and piled into a waiting cab. In the mirror, Kristin watched Ryan gaze at her hungrily as she straddled Kevin's lap, his cock sliding deep into her soaked cunt. Jamal positioned him cock at her puckered entrance, their moans echoing through the cab.

The cab driver stared at them in the rearview mirror, eyes wide and fixed on Kristin's bouncing tits and the twin cocks spearing into her holes. His knuckles were white on the steering wheel, and Ryan could see the bulge straining at his pants.

Ryan caught her gaze in the mirror and licked his lips, eyes dropping to the cab driver's lap. He slid out from off the seat, dropping to his knees in the limited space. The cab driver gasped, meeting Kristin's eyes in the mirror. She nodded, and he unzipped his pants to free his cock.

Ryan sucked him down eagerly, moaning around the thick shaft. The cab driver's eyes fluttered shut, mouth falling open. "Oh fuck, your mouth," he groaned.

Kristin rocked between the cocks impaling her, dizzy with pleasure at the sight of her sissy husband pleasuring another man. She came with a cry, clenching down on the twin cocks inside her.

The cab driver shouted, coming down Ryan's throat. Ryan swallowed greedily, licking the softening cock clean.

He turned to the cab driver with a coy smile, lips wet and swollen. "Would you like to join us at our hotel, sir? We have plenty of room for one more."

The cab driver looked between them, eyes dark with lust, and nodded. "I think I'd like that."

Kristin kissed Kevin fiercely, cunt throbbing in anticipation. Tonight, they would all get what they needed.

They stumbled into the hotel room, a tangle of limbs and hungry mouths. Kristin fell onto the bed with a laugh, legs spread invitingly.

The cab driver wasted no time burying his face between her thighs, sucking her sensitive pussy. She moaned, tugging at her nipples and gazing over at Ryan. He was bent over the dresser, skirt rucked up over his hips as Jamal pounded into his ass.

Kevin moved to stand beside her, guiding her mouth to his cock. She sucked him down eagerly, clenching around the cab driver's tongue.

Her eyes fluttered shut, lost to the sensations overwhelming her. The cab driver replaced his mouth with his cock, fucking into her with a groan.

She came again, inner walls spasming around his thick cock, and he shouted his release.

Ryan whimpered beside her as Jamal came in his ass, painting his insides white.

They collapsed onto the bed, a tangle of sated limbs. Kristin curled into Ryan's arms, kissing his swollen lips gently.

"Thank you," she whispered. He smiled, eyes shining with tears.

"Anything for you, my love."

She kissed him again, heart full to bursting. They had weathered fifteen years of marriage, secrets and shame, and come out the other side more in love than ever.

Kristin gazed up at the three men standing over the bed, cocks softening but still glistening with cum and her juices.

Kevin grinned down at her. "Ready for round two?"

She laughed, stretching her arms over her head. "Give us a minute, boys."

Jamal chuckled, stroking himself back to hardness. "Take your time, baby. We got all night."

Beside her, Ryan whimpered. His cock was hard again, leaking pre-cum onto the sheets. She reached over to stroke him, squeezing his balls gently. He bucked into her grip with a cry.

"Such a needy little sissy," she purred, breaking the kiss to smile at him. He blushed, averting his eyes. She tipped his chin up, gazing into his eyes. "It's okay, baby. Mommy's gonna take care of you."

He shuddered, cock jerking in her hand. She kissed him soundly before turning back to the men waiting to fuck them senseless once more.

"We're all yours, gentlemen."

The room pulsates with the raw energy of lust as Ryan and Kristin are bent over the bed, their asses on full display, they eagerly await the three bulls. The scent of arousal hangs heavy in the air, mingling with the musky fragrance of sweat.

Jamal, his cock throbbing with anticipation, positions himself behind Ryan, teasing the puckered entrance of his tight ass with the tip of his engorged member. With a forceful thrust, he plunges deep inside, claiming every inch of Ryan's sissy hole. A guttural moan escapes Ryan's lips as his body succumbs to the delicious pain-pleasure dichotomy.

BeccaSpade
BeccaSpade
137 Followers
12