Kristin's Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
The adventures of a new hotwife and her sissy husband.
5.8k words
4.45
13.4k
16

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/22/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeccaSpade
BeccaSpade
135 Followers

The New Normal ---------

The house was eerily quiet without the usual chatter and laughter of Kristin and Maria. Ryan fidgeted nervously in his seat, acutely aware of Leena's gaze on him. His feminized figure was on full display in a pink lace teddy, matching garter belt and stockings.

Leena grinned, tracing a finger along the edge of her black corset. "Ready to go shopping, Ryan?"

Ryan gulped, nodding. "Y-yes, of course." His clitty strained against the lace panties, already aroused at the thought of trying on lingerie with Leena.

Ron chuckled from the recliner, focused on the poker game playing on TV. "You girls have fun now. I'll be here when you get back."

Ryan followed Leena to her car, settling into the passenger seat. His thighs rubbed together, slick with anticipation. Leena reached over to squeeze his knee, winking. "This is going to be so much fun."

The lingerie store was dimly lit, filled with mannequins clad in lace and silk. Ryan's eyes widened, gazing at a particularly revealing teddy in the window. Leena grabbed his hand, pulling him inside. "Come on, let's start trying things on."

A young man straightened, eyeing them hungrily as they entered. "Welcome to Temptations. Let me know if you lovely ladies need any assistance." His gaze lingered on Leena's chest before dropping to Ryan's stockinged legs.

Ryan blushed, stammering as Leena replied smoothly, "We certainly will. Do you have any recommendations for lingerie that will drive our partners wild?"

The man smirked, eyes glinting. "I have just the thing..."

Ryan swallowed hard, heat unfurling in his belly at the man's obvious interest. This was going to be an interesting shopping trip.

The man led them to a secluded corner of the store, filled with lace teddies, silk robes, and crotchless panties.

Leena picked up a scarlet babydoll, holding it up for Ryan's inspection. "What do you think? Red is your color."

Ryan nodded, mouth dry. His cock strained against his panties, aching for release.

The man watched them with hungry eyes. "Why don't you try a few options on for each other? I'd be happy to assist further in the changing rooms."

Leena smiled, grabbing a few more items before steering Ryan toward the changing rooms. Once inside, she pressed him against the wall, cupping the bulge in his panties. "I think our new friend deserves a show, don't you?"

Ryan moaned, grinding into her palm. "Yes, oh god yes."

Leena slid to her knees, tugging his panties down to free his cock. She took him into her mouth, expertly working his length as he cried out in ecstasy.

The man slid the curtain back, gazing avidly at the scene before him. Ryan flushed under the scrutiny, even as his orgasm built.

Leena pulled back, stroking Ryan's cock as she looked up at the man. "Would you like to join in?"

"I'd love to," he growled, shoving his pants down to reveal his own erection.

Leena guided Ryan to his hands and knees, positioning the man behind him. Ryan trembled in anticipation, moaning as he was breached in one hard thrust.

The man pounded into him mercilessly, gripping Ryan's hips as Leena slid under him to take his cock back into her mouth. Ryan shuddered, spilling down Leena's throat with a hoarse cry.

The man followed soon after, filling Ryan with his release. He slid out, tucking himself away as Leena helped Ryan to his feet.

"On the house," the man said with a smirk. "Come back anytime."

Ryan blushed, still trembling from the intensity of his orgasm. Leena kissed his cheek, giggling. "Time to go show off our new lingerie for Ron."

Ryan swallowed hard, anticipation and nerves twisting in his belly. This was turning out to be quite the adventurous day.

Ryan and Leena emerged from the store, arms laden with bags of lingerie and sex toys. Leena wiped a smear of cum from the corner of her mouth, glancing around to ensure they were alone.

A giggle startled them both. Twin Latinas lounged against a nearby wall, eyeing them with amusement.

Ryan's face flamed as he recognized Leena's cousins, Jaylene and Jazmine. They were clad in tight shorts and crop tops that displayed their ample cleavage, gazing at Ryan and Leena with knowing grins.

"Well, well, look who it is," Jaylene purred, pushing off the wall to saunter toward them. "Aren't you Kristin's husband? And just what are you two up to?"

Leena flushed, shoving a bag at Ryan. "We were just shopping. For Kristin."

Jazmine snorted, folding her arms under her breasts. "Is that what they're calling it now? Shopping?" Her gaze slid to the streak of cum on Leena's face, and Ryan shuddered.

"We should get going," Ryan mumbled, staring at the ground. His cheeks burned in humiliation, the echoes of his recent orgasm fading into embarrassment.

The twins burst into laughter, Jaylene slapping her knee. "Oh my God, you're turning as red as a tomato! When did you become such a sissy, Ryan?"

"Come on," Leena hissed, grabbing Ryan's arm. "Let's go."

Ryan ducked his head, letting Leena drag him away from the twins' mocking laughter. His heart pounded as he struggled not to break into a run, wanting only to escape their derision.

Leena pulled him into the car, throwing the bags in the backseat. "Don't listen to them," she said, squeezing his hand. "They're just jealous."

Ryan took a shaky breath, gripping Leena's hand like a lifeline. He wasn't so sure about that.

Leena started the car, glancing over with a reassuring smile. "It's okay, Ryan. We had fun today, didn't we?"

Ryan swallowed hard, forcing himself to meet her gaze. "Y-yes, of course." His cheeks still burned, but her touch and her smile soothed his rattled nerves. "I'm sorry for freezing up back there."

"Don't be." Leena leaned over to kiss his cheek, her lips soft against his skin. "You were embarrassed. I understand." She put the car in drive, pulling out of the parking lot. "Besides, Jaylene and Jazmine are just bitter that we're having adventures without them."

Ryan huffed a laugh, relaxing into the seat. "Adventures, huh?"

"Oh yes." Leena's eyes sparkled with mirth. "Shopping, sex in public, meeting handsome men..." She squeezed his hand again. "What more could a girl ask for?"

Warmth flooded Ryan's chest, affection and gratitude mingling to push aside the last dregs of his humiliation. However unorthodox their relationship might be, he cherished these moments with Leena--adventures that belonged to them alone.

"I'm lucky to have you," he said softly, meeting her gaze.

Leena's smile lit up her face like the sun breaking through the clouds. "And I'm lucky to have you." She leaned over for another kiss, her hand coming to rest on his thigh, and Ryan sighed into her mouth.

The twins and their mockery faded from his mind, his world narrowing to Leena's lips and touch. As she deepened the kiss, Ryan purred, desire stirring low in his belly once more.

By the time Leena pulled back with a nip at his lower lip, his cheeks were flushed for an entirely different reason. She winked at him, her fingers creeping higher on his thigh, and purred, "Ready for another adventure?"

Ryan swallowed, heat pooling between his legs.

"Yes," he whispered, and smiled.

The rusty hinges of the front door creaked open as Ryan and Leena entered the house, laden with shopping bags full of lacy lingerie and stiletto heels.

Ryan's cheeks flushed hot under his makeup, anxiety rising in his chest at the raucous laughter coming from the living room. He knew Ron had his poker buddies over, and what that meant for him and Leena.

Leena sauntered into the room, hips swaying, wearing a sheer babydoll dress that barely covered the curve of her ass. The men whistled and catcalled, their eyes raking over Leena's body. One of Ron's friends reached out to grope Leena's breast as she passed by, pinching her nipple through the thin fabric.

Leena leaned into the touch, a coy smile playing on her lips. She loved being the center of attention, using her feminine wiles to drive the men wild with lust.

Ron cleared his throat, meeting Ryan's gaze. "Why don't you give us a little show, baby girl?"

Leena nodded, reaching behind her to unzip the dress. She let it slip down her body, pooling at her feet. Underneath, she wore a lace demi bra and matching thong panties, thigh-high stockings that accentuated the curve of her legs.

Ryan's clitty twitched at the sight, arousal and shame warring within him. He loved seeing Leena's body on display, but hated how much power these men had over them. Over him.

Leena danced to the music in her head, gyrating her hips and squeezing her breasts together. The men stared transfixed, hypnotized by Leena's sensual performance.

Ron dealt another hand of poker, though his eyes remained fixed on Leena. He hadn't won a single hand all night, too distracted by his daughter's burlesque show. In a desperate bid to win his money back, Ron said, "I'll bet my daughter's panties."

The men chuckled, calling Ron's bluff. But Ron wasn't bluffing.

Leena sauntered over to the card table, reaching for the waistband of her panties. She slowly peeled them down, revealing the bare skin underneath. Ryan gasped, his clitty stiffening at the sight of Leena's smooth pussy.

The men stared in stunned silence as Leena stepped out of her panties, now clad only in her bra, stockings and heels. She placed the lacy scrap of fabric in the center of the table, a prize for the winner to claim.

The game continued in earnest now, the men vying for the chance to take Leena's panties. And Leena, of course, was more than happy to oblige the winner. She loved being passed around by Ron's friends, their hard cocks filling her holes as Ryan watched helplessly. This was shaping up to be another fun night at the poker table.

Ron dealt the next hand, the tension thick in the air. His friend Carlos won the pot, grabbing Leena's panties with a triumphant grin.

Leena sauntered over to Carlos, straddling his lap as he sniffed her panties. She ground her bare pussy against the bulge in his pants, moaning softly.

"Time for your prize," Carlos said, guiding Leena to her knees. She obediently unzipped his fly, fishing out his huge cock. Leena licked her lips, eager to wrap them around Carlos's thick member. She took him into her mouth, sucking vigorously as Carlos fisted her hair.

Ryan whimpered, his little clitty straining against its cage. He burned with humiliation and longing, desperate to please Carlos the way Leena was. But he knew his place was to watch, not participate.

Leena slurped and sucked, her lips smacking as she devoured Carlos's cock. Strings of saliva dripped from her chin, and her eyes watered from taking him so deep.

With a grunt, Carlos to cum in Leena's mouth before pulling out to spRon thick ropes of cum across her face. Leena moaned, scooping the ejaculate from her eyelashes and cheeks to suck off her fingers. She gazed up at Carlos adoringly, her lips swollen from sucking his cock.

"Thank you, Sir," she said. "It was my pleasure to serve you."

Carlos stroked Leena's hair, gazing down at her possessively. "Such a good girl. Now, why don't you sit on my lap so I can feel that sweet pussy of yours?"

Leena eagerly climbed onto Carlos's lap, ready to be filled and used however he desired. The night was still young, and there were more cocks to please before the poker game was through.

Ryan whimpered as Carlos fingered Leena's pussy, thrusting his thick digits inside her. He longed to be filled the same way, to feel Carlos's fingers probing his eager hole.

His wish was granted sooner than he dared hope. Carlos glanced at Ryan, a predatory gleam in his eyes. "Your ass looks hungry, sissy. Why don't you come take a seat on my friend's lap?"

Ryan's face flushed crimson, but he didn't dare refuse. He waddled over to the man Carlos indicated, a muscular black man named Tyrone, and perched on his lap.

Tyrone grinned, grabbing Ryan's plump ass cheeks. "Mmm, gonna enjoy this white boipussy."

Ryan squirmed as Tyrone spread his cheeks, calloused fingers circling his puckered hole. He whimpered, "Please, sir..."

"Please what?" Tyrone teased. "You want this black dick in your ass?"

Ryan nodded, beyond ashamed but too aroused to deny it. "Y-Yes sir. Please fuck me."

Tyrone thrust two thick fingers into Ryan's hole, making him squeal. "Gonna wreck this sissy ass." He fingered Ryan vigorously, scissoring and stretching his hole as Ryan whimpered and squirmed.

"Please sir, fuck me!" Ryan begged. "I need your cock!"

Tyrone withdrew his fingers, gripping Ryan's hips. "Ride me, sissy. Show me how much you want this dick."

Ryan reached back, grasping Tyrone's huge cock and guiding it to his entrance. He sank down with a cry, impaling himself on Tyrone's shaft. Pain and pleasure warred within him as Tyrone stretched his walls, claiming his ass.

Tyrone grunted, thrusting up into Ryan's hole. "That's it, sissy. Ride that cock."

Ryan bounced on Tyrone's lap, moaning shamelessly as Tyrone pounded his prostate. His little clit strained against its cage, dripping pre-cum in response to the rough fucking.

He was nothing but a sissy whore for these men to use, but he wouldn't have it any other way. Ryan whimpered as Tyrone flooded his hole with cum, marking him from the inside. He slumped forward onto the table, panting and trembling from his sissygasm. "So tight. You've been saving this for me, haven't you?" The man gripped Ryan's hips, pounding into him without mercy. "Take it, you little slut. Take it all!"

Ryan's neglected cock twitched, spilling his release across the floor. He'd never felt so used.

The man pulled out with a groan, leaving Ryan a trembling, cum-stained mess on the table. But there was no rest for the wicked.

Hands grabbed Leena, hauling her onto the table to lie beside him. She gazed at Ryan through half-lidded eyes, lips swollen from sucking cock. Her pert nipples were stiff, thighs slick with arousal. The men descended on her like wolves.

One man parted her legs, burying his face between her thighs. Leena moaned, arching into his mouth. Another captured her hands, guiding them onto his erection. "Stroke it, just like that. Get it nice and wet for your tight cunt."

Leena whimpered but obeyed, pumping his length as the man ate her out. Ryan watched helplessly, his spent cock twitching at the lewd display. He wanted to touch her, bring her to climax with his fingers and mouth, but he remained still. This was not about his pleasure. This was about Leena getting used, just as he had been.

The man replaced Leena's hands with his own, lining up to her entrance. "So wet and ready. You want this cock, don't you little slut?"

"Yes," Leena breathed. "Please, I need to be fucked."

The man thrust in without preamble, burying himself to the hilt. Leena cried out, nails scraping the table. The man pounded into her, hips slapping against her ass, grunting like an animal.

Leena was dazed with pleasure, meeting each thrust. "Harder," she moaned. "Ruin me. Ruin my pussy!"

The man growled, redoubling his efforts. Leena screamed her release, body convulsing around him. With a final snarl, the man came inside her, hips stuttering.

He pulled out, a river of cum spilling from Leena's abused entrance. The next man took his place without a word, plunging into her sloppy heat. Leena sobbed in ecstasy, beyond all reason. The depravity would continue until they had all had their fill.

Ryan could only watch, cock hardening once more at the sight. His shame burned, but underneath, a dark thrill suffused his veins. This is what they were meant for: to be used and claimed in the most primal way. And he wouldn't have it any other way.

The men took turns with Leena and Ryan, flipping them over and arranging their pliant bodies into every conceivable position. Leena rode one man cowgirl style as another took her ass, crying out in bliss. Ryan was spit-roasted between two men, cock leaking onto the table.

One by one, the men reached their climax. The first came on Leena's face, painting her features in pearly strands. The second added his load to her tits, squeezing the small mounds together.

The man in Leena's pussy pulled out, dragging her to the edge of the table. "On your knees," he grunted.

Leena scrambled to obey, mouth open in offering. With a shout, the man added his cum to the mess on her face.

The final man withdrew from Ryan's ass, fisting his cock. "You too, sissy. On your knees."

Ryan joined Leena, gazing up at the man adoringly. The first spurt landed on his forehead, the rest covering his cheeks and lips.

"Look at you two, covered in cum like the little sluts you are," the man sneered. He smeared his cock over their faces, rubbing the mixed spend into their skin. "Thank us for using your holes."

"Thank you," they chorused.

"You're welcome." The man tucked himself away. "Now clean each other up. We'll want seconds soon enough."

Leena grasped Ryan's face, sealing their cum-covered lips together. Their tongues met, lapping at the salty mess. They moaned into the kiss, hands roaming over each other's soiled bodies.

The men watched in satisfaction. Their depraved dolls were well-trained indeed.

------------

Kristin fumbled with the keys to her front door, giggling as Maria playfully groped her ass. They had spent the weekend in a haze of booze, dancing, and sex in Las Vegas, embracing the freedom of their open marriage.

The door creaked open. Moans drifted through the foyer.

Kristin froze, eyes wide. Maria peered over her shoulder, a grin spreading across her face.

Peeking around the corner, a lurid scene unfolded before them.

Ryan was bent at the waist in a short skirt and stockings, stiletto heels clicking as his body jerked.

Kristin's mouth fell open. Her husband, moaning like a whore, was getting fucked.

By Ron.

While eating out Leena, who was writhing on the couch.

Her husband Ryan knelt on the floor in a lacy pink teddy, silky stockings and six-inch heels. His plump ass was raised high, cheeks jiggling as Ron slammed into him. Ryan's face was buried in Leena's pussy, her soft mewls mingling with his muffled moans.

Her gaze drifted down his curvy figure to his limp cock barely visible under the skirt.

Her cunt throbbed, heat flooding her core. She bit her lip, torn between anger and arousal

Ron grabbed Ryan's hips, burying himself to the hilt with a groan. Ryan let out a strangled cry, his body shuddering. Kristin squeezed her thighs together, craving release.

Maria guided Kristin's hand between her legs. Kristin slid her fingers through Maria's slick folds as they watched the scene unfold, their breaths coming fast and hard.

Kristin swallowed hard, transfixed by the scene. Ron grunted, slamming into Ryan's ass and making him squeal into Leena's pussy.

Leena shrieked, thighs clamping around Ryan's head as she came. Kristin's breath hitched.

This was a new beginning. Kristin smiled, relishing the taste of forbidden fruit, and dove into Maria's pussy with renewed passion. Her dull marriage had been given new life, awakened by the scent of sex and the sounds of sin.

She wanted that. Wanted to let go like Leena, like Ryan.

Wanted Maria to look at her like she was looking at them right now.

Her decision made, Kristin turned to Maria. "Take me to bed," she growled.

Maria's lips curled into a smile. "With pleasure."

Arm in arm, they quiently left the living room behind, heading for her marriage bed.

Kristin followed Maria into the master bedroom, her heart pounding.

Maria closed the door behind them and prowled toward her, eyes dark with desire.

Kristin moaned as Maria captured her mouth in a searing kiss. Her lips were soft and skilled, and she tasted of wine and promises.

BeccaSpade
BeccaSpade
135 Followers
12