Kristin's Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria walked her backward until Kristin's knees hit the bed. She tumbled onto the mattress, Maria following to straddle her hips.

"You're so beautiful," Maria breathed, fingers dancing across Kristin's collarbone and slipping under her shirt. "I'm going to worship every inch of you."

Goosebumps prickled Kristin's skin as Maria lifted her shirt up and over her head. She arched into Maria's touch, craving more.

Maria obliged, lavishing kisses down her neck and chest before taking a nipple into her mouth.

Kristin cried out, tangling her hands in Maria's hair. The suction sent jolts of pleasure straight to her pussy, now soaked through her panties.

She rolled her hips, seeking friction, but Maria pinned them to the bed.

"Patience," she scolded playfully. "We have all night, and I plan to use every second exploring your gorgeous body."

Maria moved to her other breast, hand sliding down Kristin's torso. She popped the button on Kristin's jeans and slipped inside, fingers gliding through her slick folds.

Kristin whimpered, squirming under Maria's teasing touch. She was already close, the events in the living room priming her for this.

Maria circled her clit, chuckling. "So wet for me already. Did watching your husband get fucked turn you on?"

Kristin bit her lip, face burning. She couldn't find her voice to reply, lost in the dual sensations of Maria's fingers and mouth.

Maria slid down further, trailing kisses along her stomach. "Don't be ashamed, darling. We all have our secrets."

Kristin gasped as Maria tugged her jeans and panties off in one smooth motion.

"Secrets I fully intend to explore." Maria spread Kristin's legs wide and blew a stream of air over her exposed pussy.

Kristin shuddered, fists twisting in the sheets.

"Starting with how many times I can make you come."

Maria lowered her mouth to Kristin's cunt, and she cried out as that clever tongue went to work.

Kristin gripped the headboard, eyes squeezed shut as Maria devoured her. She was already close, the events in the living room priming her for this.

Through the haze of pleasure, she heard a sharp cry from downstairs, and her eyes flew open.

Ryan.

She strained to hear over her own panting moans, catching snatches of dialogue.

"So tight--oh fuck, Bri, gonna come in this sweet ass!"

A guttural moan in response, higher in pitch than Ron's lusty tone. Ryan.

Kristin's cheeks flooded with heat, and arousal.

She didn't want to see, but she couldn't look away either, imagination supplying the details her ears couldn't provide.

Ryan bent over, thigh-high stockings framing his thick legs, heels adding extra arch to his back. His face was surely buried between Leena's legs, lapping at her like an eager puppy while Ron pounded into him from behind.

Kristin whimpered, clenching around Maria's thrusting tongue. Her husband was getting railed by another man, and she was getting off on it.

Maria slid two fingers into her dripping cunt, crooking them just so, and Kristin shattered with a wail.

As she came down from her high, the sounds from downstairs grew louder. Leena's sharp cries, Ron's grunts, the wet smack of flesh on flesh.

And beneath it all, Ryan's soft, feminine moans.

Kristin burned with shame and desire, loathing herself for the slick arousal coating Maria's hand.

So why was she so desperate to see more, she had to see more!

Kristin bit her lip, gazing at the cracked door. She could just make out Leena's bare legs wrapped around Ron's waist, could hear the wet sounds of their fucking over the slap of his hips against Ryan's ass.

"Do you want to watch?" Maria whispered against her ear, nipping the lobe. "Or do you want me to fuck you until you forget your own name?"

A shudder wracked Kristin's body. She didn't want to forget. She wanted to remember every second of this, to sear the images into her mind.

"Watch," she rasped.

Maria grinned, eyes glinting with wicked delight, and led her to the door.

The sight that greeted them stole Kristin's breath.

Ron was pounding into Leena's pussy with brutal, jackhammer thrusts, her legs shaking where they gripped his waist. Sweat rolled down his back as he groaned, burying himself to the hilt with every stroke.

Beneath them, Ryan was bent over on all fours, heels kicking at the air while Ron plundered his ass. His cock stood angry and red between his thighs, dripping onto his stockings.

Ron was fucking both of them at the same time, dipping his thick cock in and out of their gaping holes.

Leena twisted to capture his mouth in a messy kiss, muffling his cries. Her hands slipped between their bodies to pinch and roll his nipples, pulling another desperate moan from his throat.

Kristin whimpered, cunt clenching around nothing. She'd never seen anything so depraved, so utterly sinful in her life.

She wanted in.

Maria slid down to kneel behind her, guiding Kristin's leg over her shoulder and spearing her tongue deep.

Kristin cried out, bracing against the doorframe for support. She drank in the scene before her, burning it into her memory as Maria ate her out:

Ron pounding Leena's slick pussy, then Ryan's boipusssy, Leena stacked on top of Ryan both exposing their smooth holes, fucked over and over again.

It was too much. Kristin shattered with a wail, gushing over Maria's thrusting tongue as Ron pulled out of Ryans butt and painted his daughters round ass, and pussy with thick, hot, sticky sperm.

-----------------

Kristin woke up in Maria's arms, their naked bodies entangled under satin sheets. She breathed in the scent of her sister, feeling content yet guilty.

They had spent the entire night pleasuring each other, exploring each other's bodies with hands and mouths. Kristin had discovered how sensitive Maria's nipples were, and how she moaned when Kristin tongued her clit. Maria had introduced Kristin to a new vibrator, using it to give her a powerful orgasm that left her legs shaking.

Kristin thought of Ryan, feminized in a pink negligee in their guest room. Ron had pounded his sissy ass all night, reducing him to a whimpering, cum-drenched mess. She knew it was wrong to betRon her husband like this, but she couldn't deny her hunger for Maria, or the thrill of dominating Ryan.

"Stop thinking so much, hermana," Maria said, nuzzling Kristin's neck. "We deserve to be happy. Our men are happy too, getting to live out their fantasies."

Kristin sighed, meeting Maria's gaze. "But is this right? We're sisters, for God's sake."

"So what?" Maria shrugged, tracing circles on Kristin's stomach. "We're all consenting adults. We're not hurting anyone." She kissed Kristin deeply, her hand sliding between Kristin's legs.

Kristin moaned, her doubts fading under Maria's skilled touch. She gave in to the pleasure and passion, her love for Maria eclipsing any sense of wrongness. In this moment, she wanted nothing more than to drown in her sister's embrace.

Ryan's high-pitched whimpers floated from down the hall, accompanied by the rhythmic creak of the bed. Kristin smiled, feeling intensely aroused at the sounds of her husband's submission. She pulled Maria closer, losing herself in her sister's kiss.

The next morning, Ryan gingerly made his way downstairs in a pink robe and slippers. His rear end throbbed with each step, a pleasant reminder of being claimed by Ron.

In the kitchen, Kristin and Maria were chatting over coffee. Ryan blushed, acutely aware of his feminine attire and makeup in the daylight.

Kristin smiled at him. "How was your night, sweetie?"

Ryan averted his eyes, his cheeks burning. "It was...nice."

"Just nice?" Maria raised an eyebrow. "Ron said you came at least five times with his cock in your ass."

Ryan squirmed, mortified and aroused at the same time. Kristin and Maria laughed, clearly enjoying his embarrassment.

"Since you've been such a good girl," Kristin said, "we have a surprise for you."

"We know how much you enjoy being with other men," Maria added. "So we set up a date for you tonight...with Theo."

Ryan's eyes widened. "T-Theo? My cousin Theo?"

Kristin nodded. "He's always had a thing for you. Don't worry, we already told him you're into some kinky stuff. He can't wait to get his hands on his pretty sissy cousin."

Ryan shuddered, torn between excitement and apprehension. Kristin came over and stroked his hair. "It's okay, sweetie. We'll help you get ready for your date. Theo is going to love playing with you."

Ryan swallowed hard, realizing he didn't have a choice. But the thought of being taken by his cousin stirred a heat in his loins that he couldn't ignore. He looked at Kristin and Maria, who were both smiling at him expectantly.

"O-okay," he said softly. "I'll do it."

Kristin and Maria exchanged a triumphant glance. Ryan knew then that he was well and truly trapped in this web of forbidden pleasures, with no way out. And despite his anxiety, he didn't really want to escape.

Kristin led Ryan to the bedroom and had him strip naked. "Tonight, we're going to make you extra pretty for your cousin," she purred.

She sat him down at the vanity and began applying makeup to his face: foundation to smooth his skin, blush to accentuate his cheekbones, eyeliner and mascara to frame his eyes. Then she outlined his lips with a deep red pencil and filled them in with lipstick, making his mouth look lush and inviting.

"There," she said, gazing at her handiwork. "You look ravishing."

Ryan stared at his reflection, barely recognizing himself. The makeup transformed him into someone else, a sultry siren purpose-built for seduction.

Next, Kristin helped him into a sheer black teddy, silk stockings and garters that accentuated his curves. She fastened a pearl necklace around his neck and slipped diamond earrings into his ears.

"No one will doubt you're a lady now," she said with a wicked smile. "Are you ready to meet your date?"

Ryan swallowed hard, acutely aware of the unfamiliar sensations against his skin. But he couldn't deny the mounting excitement in his loins. He nodded, steeling himself to face the forbidden pleasures that awaited him.

There was a knock at the door, and Maria ushered Theo inside. Ryan froze as his cousin's eyes raked over his body, dark with lust.

"Well, don't you look delicious," Theo purred, grabbing Ryan by the waist...

While Ryan was out on dates with Theo, Kristin was free to explore her own desires. She and Maria had grown closer than ever, their forbidden romance adding a thrilling edge to their encounters. They often invited other lovers to join them, men and women alike, engaging in raunchy group sex that pushed the limits of decency.

By contrast, Ryan's relationship with Theo remained a private affair. Theo lavished attention on his sissy cousin, training him to become the perfect sex toy and plaything. Ryan embraced his submissive role, catering to Theo's every whim as he sought to please his demanding lover. Theo took a firm hand with Ryan, disciplining him when he failed to satisfy, which only served to intensify Ryan's arousal.

Their dynamics differed in other ways too. While Kristin and Maria's relationship was built on mutual care, respect and trust, Theo's dominance over Ryan was more selfish and exploitative. But Ryan didn't seem to mind, lost in the haze of taboo bliss as he submitted himself completely to Theo's control.

The house was alive with the sounds of passion. Moans and cries echoed from every room as the foursome indulged in their debauched affairs.

In the bedroom, Maria was straddling Kristin's face, grinding her pussy against her sister's mouth. Kristin's hands gripped Maria's ass, pulling her down as she drove her tongue deep inside.

Down the hall, Theo had Ryan bent over the couch, pounding into his sissy ass with savage thrusts. Ryan whimpered and squealed, his own hard cock twitching as Theo battered his prostate.

The musky scent of sex permeated the air, accompanied by the lewdest of noises. They had long abandoned any sense of shame, embracing their licentious acts with fervent enthusiasm. The household had devolved into a den of iniquity, but none of them would have it any other way.

The next morning, Ryan gingerly sat at the breakfast table, his ass still sore from Theo's rough treatment. But there was a content smile on his face as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

Kristin came down the stairs, marks of passion visible on her neck and collarbone. She greeted Ryan with a knowing smile and a quick peck on the lips before fixing herself a plate of eggs.

"Did you have fun with Theo last night?" Kristin asked casually, as if inquiring about the weather.

Ryan blushed but nodded. "Yes, it was incredible as always. Did you and Maria...?"

"Mmhmm." Kristin sighed, her eyes glazing over with remembered pleasure. "That girl has the most talented mouth."

"Maria's amazing," Ryan agreed. "And Ron seemed to be enjoying himself too."

"We're lucky to have them," Kristin said. "I don't know what we'd do without our perfect arrangement."

Ryan reached over and squeezed Kristin's hand, overwhelmed with gratitude for his wife and their unconventional life. "Me neither, baby. Me neither."

Through open communication and a deep commitment to mutual fulfillment, they had built a relationship founded on pleasure, honesty and trust. And there was nowhere else Ryan would rather be.

That day, Theo came over again while Maria and Ron were visiting. An electric current of anticipation hung in the air as the group lounged in the living room, casual conversation masking their hunger for each other.

When Theo's hand slid under Ryan's skirt to grip his cock, it was like a starter pistol going off. Clothes were shed in seconds as the foursome came together in a tangle of limbs and lust.

Ryan found himself on his hands and knees, Theo's cock stretching his ass while he sucked Ron's massive dick. Kristin was on her back beside him, Maria eating her out with gusto as she moaned around Ron's balls in her mouth.

The familiar ache of being filled, used, claimed by these powerful men made Ryan weak with desire. He rocked back to meet Theo's thrusts, craving the burst of cum that would fill him.

Ron gripped Ryan's hair and came with a grunt, spurting down his throat. Ryan swallowed greedily, his own orgasm racing up on him.

Theo pounded into his ass, fingers digging into Ryan's hips. "That's it, take my cock, you little sissy slut. Come for me."

Ryan screamed around his mouthful of cock as his prostate was nailed over and over, orgasm crashing through him.

With a roar, Theo slammed deep and held himself there, pumping his load into Ryan's ass. Ryan shuddered at the feeling, fully and utterly satisfied.

They collapsed in a sated heap, the silence broken only by panting breaths. Ryan nestled into Kristin's arms, meeting her glowing eyes.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," she replied, and kissed him deeply, the taste of their lovers mingling on their tongues.

Everything was as it should be.

12