Kristin's Adventures Ch. 05

Story Info
Life seems to go back to normal... until the family gangbang.
4.9k words
4.3
13.4k
23

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/22/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeccaSpade
BeccaSpade
134 Followers

Kristin sighed as she gazed out the kitchen window, watching the neighbor boy mow his lawn. She absentmindedly traced a fingertip along the neckline of her tank top, dipping beneath the fabric. Her nipples were already hard.

It had been over a week since Maria went back to work, and Kristin was going out of her mind with need. Her pussy ached to be filled, stretched, pounded into submission. She bit her lip, remembering the delicious burn of being penetrated by two cocks at once.

Just then, Ryan emerged from the bedroom, startling Kristin from her reverie. Her husband's long blonde hair was swept over one shoulder, his nails were painted pink, and he was wearing a lacy white camisole with a pair of skimpy pink panties. Kristin's eyes lingered on the noticeable bulge in the front of the panties and she felt a rush of wetness between her legs.

Ryan blushed, looking down at himself self-consciously. "Theo is coming over soon," he said softly. "He likes me to wear something sexy for him." Kristin noticed his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed. She could tell he was already getting aroused thinking about his cousin's impending visit.

Kristin sighed again, this time with a mix of longing and frustration. She was happy Ryan had found an outlet for his sissy tendencies, but she couldn't deny she was jealous of the attention and sex he was getting. Her hands fisted at her sides as she watched Ryan primp in front of the mirror, readying himself for Theo like a bride on her wedding night.

When the doorbell rang a few minutes later, Ryan hurried to answer it. Kristin peeked around the corner and saw Theo pull Ryan into a deep, passionate kiss as soon as the door opened. Her pussy clenched hungrily at the sight, and she knew she was in for a long, torturous night of overhearing the pleasures she so desperately craved.

Theo wasted no time in leading Ryan upstairs to their bedroom, his hands roaming possessively over Ryan's body. Kristin sat downstairs, her heart pounding as she listened for any sounds indicating they had started.

A loud moan from Ryan told her Theo had entered him. Kristin squeezed her thighs together, her cunt throbbing as she imagined Ryan bent over for his cousin, taking Theo's cock like the sissy slut he was.

The noises from upstairs grew louder and more frequent. Kristin couldn't take it anymore. She rushed up the stairs and peeked into the room, one hand snaking into her pants. Ryan was on his hands and knees, his pink panties around his knees, getting pounded by Theo. His cousin gripped Ryan's hips tightly, pulling him back onto his cock with each powerful thrust.

Ryan looked over his shoulder, his eyes meeting Kristin's. She saw the mix of ecstasy and guilt in his expression and knew he felt conflicted about enjoying this in front of her. But his moans and whimpers told her he couldn't help giving in to the pleasure of Theo's claiming him so completely.

Kristin leaned against the wall outside the room, fingering herself as she listened to the lewd sounds of their fucking. By the time Theo grunted his release, filling Ryan with his seed, Kristin had brought herself to a shuddering orgasm.

She waited until they came downstairs, Ryan walking with a slight limp, before confronting them. "Where are you two going?" she said bluntly, surprising them both. "Do you ever get tired of fucking my husband?"

Theo grinned, pulling Ryan close against him. "Nope, I'm taking him to my place for the night."

***

Ryan returned home, his body still humming with pleasure and release. His panties were sticky under his skirt, Theo's cum leaking from his used hole. His cousin had painted his face in the way he loved, streaks of white crossing his cheeks and dripping from his chin.

He entered the house quietly, hoping to slip upstairs and shower before Kristin saw him. But as he walked through the front door, he froze in place.

Kristin was in the living room, straddling their 18-year-old neighbor Mark on the couch. Her dress was hiked up around her waist as she rode him vigorously, her moans and the sound of skin slapping skin filling the room.

Mark looked up as Ryan came in, a smug grin spreading across his face. He didn't stop thrusting up into Kristin, instead increasing his pace as he stared at Ryan's cum-covered face.

Kristin turned to see what had Mark so amused, her eyes widening when she saw Ryan. But her shock quickly melted into a matching smirk. She leaned down to nip at Mark's ear, her husky voice carrying to Ryan. "So much better than your little clitty, isn't he baby?"

Humiliation and arousal warred within Ryan. His caged cock strained against its confines, jealous and aching, as he watched his wife enjoy their neighbor boys impressive endowment.

"Come join us," Kristin panted, rolling her hips in a way that made Mark groan. "Or are you going to just stand there and drip cum all over the carpet?"

Ryan shuddered, torn between fleeing to the bathroom and giving in to his desires. His gaze slid from Kristin's bouncing breasts to Mark's thick cock spearing into her, and he knew he wouldn't be able to resist them.

Ryan sank to his knees, hands clenching at his sides. His cheeks burned under the streaks of cum as he stared at where Mark and Kristin were joined, mesmerized by the slick slide of cock into cunt.

Kristin reached down to grab a fistful of his hair, jerking his head up to meet her eyes. They were hooded with lust, her lips curled in a knowing smirk. "Go on then, be a good little sissy and clean up this mess you made."

She shoved his head down until his nose was pressed against her clit, Mark's shaft brushing his cheek with every thrust. Humiliation and desire warred within him, but desire won out. He extended his tongue, lapping at the junction of cock and cunt, groaning at the taste of sex and submission.

Mark's hips stuttered, a broken moan spilling from his lips. "Fuck, your husband has a talented tongue." He fisted a hand in Ryan's hair, guiding his mouth to suckle at Kristin's clit.

Kristin threw her head back with a cry, grinding down onto Mark's cock and Ryan's face. "Such a good sissy," she panted, rolling her hips to smear Ryan's face with her slick. "Going to make me cum all over your face while Mark fills me up."

Ryan whimpered, squirming in his cage. His neglected cock throbbed at the thought, dripping onto the carpet below. He redoubled his efforts, flicking his tongue over Kristin's clit as Mark pounded into her.

Her thighs tensed, inner walls clenching around Mark's shaft. A broken scream tore from her throat as her orgasm crashed over her, juices flooding Ryan's eager mouth.

Mark grunted, burying himself to the hilt inside Kristin's spasming cunt. Ryan felt the cock against his lips pulse, warmth flooding his mouth as Mark emptied himself inside Kristin.

Ryan whimpered as they came down from their highs, lapping at the cum dripping from Kristin's used hole. His caged cock ached, desperate for the release he would be denied.

But he knew this was his place now - on his knees serving Kristin and whoever she chose to gift her pleasure too, no matter the cost to his own needs.

Kristin sighed in contentment, running her fingers through Ryan's hair. "Such a good sissy husband," she crooned. "Lapping up Mark's cum like a hungry little slut."

Ryan shuddered at the praise, cheeks flushing. His caged cock strained against its confines, aching and ignored.

Mark pulled out of Kristin with a wet pop, a dribble of cum sliding down her thigh. Kristin tilted Ryan's chin up, staring into his eyes. "Go clean Mark up, sissy. Show him how grateful you are for fucking your wife."

Ryan whimpered but obeyed, turning to lap at Mark's softening cock. The mix of Kristin's juices and Mark's cum flooded his senses, cock throbbing uselessly between his legs.

Mark groaned, tangling his fingers in Ryan's hair. "Fuck, you really turned him into a cockslut, didn't you?"

Kristin laughed, trailing her nails down Ryan's spine. "I did

***

Ryan sighed as he unlocked the front door of his modest suburban home, his French-manicured nails clicking against the brass doorknob. He was exhausted after a long day of giving happy ending massages at the spa, his knees aching from kneeling in front of his male clients.

His chastity cage rubbed against his smooth, hairless groin as he walked inside, a constant reminder of his feminized status as Kristin's sissy slave. The house was empty, as usual. Kristin was rarely home these days.

On the kitchen counter was a hastily scrawled note in Kristin's loopy handwriting: "Pick me up at Janelle and Jessica's BBQ. Don't be late."

Ryan grimaced, smoothing the skirt of his floral sun dress. He hadn't seen Kristin's twin cousins since fully embracing his sissy lifestyle, and dreaded their mocking laughter and lascivious stares.

Still, he obediently slipped on a pair of red stilettos and grabbed his purse, heading out to his cherry red Miata. The chastity cage pinched his delicate flesh as he slid into the driver's seat, causing a flush of shame and arousal to spread over his made-up face.

After fifteen minutes of driving, he pulled up to the twins' lavish Spanish-style mansion, loud reggaeton music and raucous laughter spilling from the backyard. Taking a deep breath, Ryan tottered up the cobblestone path on unsteady heels, ready to face the humiliation that was sure to come.

It was going to be a long night.

Ryan paused at the gate, steeling himself. Through the bushes, he glimpsed a topless Janelle bent over a patio table, skirt hiked up to reveal a lacy red thong stretched between her caramel cheeks. A tall, muscular black man was pounding into her from behind, gripping her hips as he thrust.

Janelle's eyes fluttered open, meeting Ryan's gaze. But instead of embarrassment, her expression held pure lust.

"Mmm, you're just in time," she purred, pushing back to meet the man's thrusts. "Want to join in?"

Ryan flushed an even deeper shade of red, averting his eyes. But he couldn't ignore the growing tightness in his panties, or the way his gaze kept drifting back to the lewd display before him.

The man grunted, increasing his pace as Janelle moaned. The wet sounds of their fucking filled the room, punctuated by the slap of skin on skin. Ryan's whole body seemed to pulse in time with their rhythm, heat pooling low in his belly.

When the man let out a loud groan, spilling into Janelle with a few hard thrusts, Ryan whimpered. He dug his nails into his palm, struggling not to touch himself.

Janelle slid off the table on shaky legs, the man's cum dripping down her thighs. She sauntered over to Ryan, eyes heavy-lidded with satiation.

"Well, well, look who finally decided to show up. Did you get tired of watching all those guys jerk off on your face at the massage parlor?"

Ryan sputtered in protest, but Janelle gave a throaty laugh. "Don't even try to deny it, you little sissy. We all know you're really just a cum-hungry slut like the rest of us."

Ryan shuddered, arousal and shame warring within him. He opened his mouth, but no words came out.

Janelle smirked, giving his nipple a pinch through the fabric of his dress. "Why don't you go find Kristin? I'm sure she's eager to see you."

Face burning, Ryan fled the room as quickly as he could in his heels. His panties were soaked through with pre-cum, and he didn't know how he could face Kristin like this. But Janelle's words echoed in his mind, urging him onward. He had to find his wife.

Ryan stumbled out the back door, panting heavily. The sight before him made his knees weak.

Kristin was sprawled on her back on a picnic table, naked breasts swaying as a man pounded into her. Jessica was on her hands and knees on the grass beside them, getting fucked from behind by another man while she sucked off an older man's thick, uncut cock.

Moans and cries of pleasure filled the air, accompanied by the wet sounds of sucking and bodies coming together. Ryan froze in place, transfixed by the lurid display. His cock throbbed almost painfully in his panties, shame burning in his cheeks.

His wife looked utterly debauched, makeup smeared and hair mussed. Their eyes met across the lawn and she gave him a coy smile, winking. "There you are, baby. Come join the fun!"

Ryan hesitated, torn between desire and shame. His mind raced as he struggled to process the situation.

Kristin's moans grew louder, ecstatic cries filling the air as her lovers pistoned into her. Jessica was in a similar state, sandwiched between their Uncle and another man. The cousins gazed at each other, a mix of love and lust in their eyes.

"That's it, fuck your little sluts! Fill us with your big hard cocks!" Kristin screamed.

Jessica echoed her cries, grasping at the men surrounding them. "Yes, yes! Fuck us, use us, we're your little cum dumpsters!"

The men grunted and swore, gripped by the frenzy of unrestrained passion. Ryan watched it all through a haze of arousal and disbelief. His wife, the woman he had shared his life with for over a decade, was engaging in the most depraved acts of debauchery without a care in the world.

He knew then that there was no going back. The woman he married was gone, replaced by this insatiable nymphomaniac who cared only for her own pleasure and gratification.

The realization should have horrified him. Instead, he found himself captivated, his panties growing damp with pre-cum. He longed to join in, to give himself over to the madness of the moment.

"Oh yes, fuck me harder!" Kristin cried, nails raking down her lover's back. "Cum for me, papi!"

The man grunted, hips stuttering as he emptied himself into Kristin's eager cunt. Kristin moaned, throwing her head back in ecstasy.

Ryan whimpered, knees nearly buckling. He shouldn't be watching this. He shouldn't be so turned on. But he couldn't tear his eyes away from the sight of his wife being thoroughly used.

"Do you like watching, baby?" Kristin purred, gazing at him through half-lidded eyes. "Do you want to be next?"

Ryan opened and closed his mouth wordlessly, hands twisting in the fabric of his dress. His cock was rock hard, desperate for release, but he didn't know if he could go through with this.

Kristin slid off the table, cum dripping down her thighs, and sashayed over to him. She grasped his chin firmly, forcing him to meet her gaze.

"It's okay, baby," she crooned. "Just give in to your desires."

Ryan shuddered, arousal and shame warring within him. But the heat in Kristin's eyes and the ache in his loins won out. He nodded jerkily, pulse racing.

Kristin smiled, eyes gleaming with lust and triumph. "Good boy."

Kristin turned and skipped back over to her Uncle, her ass jiggling as she asumed the position, presenting her asshole to her chubby uncut uncle as he rubbed his cock up her slick cunt.

Ryan flushed under Kristin's praise, his cheeks heating as his cock twitched. Before he could do anything, a loud moan drew his attention back to the table.

Jessica was on her hands and knees now, ass raised high as her cousin pounded into her from behind. Her full breasts swayed with each thrust, nipples hard and glistening.

"Fuck me harder, make me cum!" Jessica shrieked. "Fill my slutty cunt!"

Ryan whimpered again, transfixed by the lewd display. His hips rocked unconsciously, grinding his aching erection against the fabric of his dress.

A throaty chuckle sounded behind him. "Enjoying the show?"

Ryan startled, whirling around to find Janelle leaning against the doorway, naked and smirking. Heat flooded his cheeks anew as Janelle's eyes raked over him, gaze lingering on the telltale bulge in his dress.

"I always knew you were a little pervert. How does it feel, watching your wife get fucked like a whore?"

Ryan swallowed hard, unable to form a coherent response. His eyes remained glued to the writhing mass of flesh before him. Kristin was on her hands and knees now, sandwiched between two of her cousins as they pounded into her from either end. Her mouth hung open in a silent scream of ecstasy, strands of saliva and cum dripping from her lips.

"Cat got your tongue?" Janelle gave his nipple a vicious twist, eliciting a gasp. "Answer me, you pathetic little cuck. Do you like watching your wife get gangbanged by her family?"

"I-I don't know," he stammered. His cheeks burned in humiliation even as his clit throbbed, betraying his arousal.

Janelle laughed, the sound harsh and mocking. "Don't lie to me. I can see how hard you are. You love this, don't you?" Her fingers slipped under the hem of his dress, inching up his thigh. "Admit it. Admit that you're a depraved little pervert who gets off on watching his wife fuck other men."

Ryan shuddered, torn between shame and longing. But there was no point denying the truth, not when his body's reactions gave him away.

"Y-yes," he whispered.

"Louder," Janelle growled, giving his balls a rough squeeze. "I want everyone to hear you confess what a twisted little cuck you are."

Ryan drew a shaky breath and raised his voice. "Yes, I admit it! I'm a depraved little pervert who gets off on watching my wife fuck other men!"

The words echoed through the yard, drawing the attention of the others. All eyes turned to Ryan, full of cruel mirth and contempt. But mingled with the humiliation was a surge of arousal, his clit throbbing wildly at being so exposed.

He had given in at last, embracing his true nature as a sissy cuckold slut. And he had never felt more alive.

Janelle grinned, sharp and predatory, and slid her finger into Ryan's twitching hole.

He cried out at the sudden intrusion, knees buckling. But Janelle grabbed his hips, holding him in place as she fingered his prostate with rough, merciless strokes.

"That's it, you little sissy bitch," she purred. "Cum for us while your wife gets fucked like the whore she is."

Ryan whimpered, caught between ecstasy and anguish as he watched Kristin and Jessica get pounded by their eager lovers. His clit throbbed wildly, leaking pre-cum that soaked through his panties.

"Please," he sobbed. He didn't know if he was begging for release or for it to stop, only that he needed more. "Please, please..."

With a shout, the men pulled out of Kristin and Jessica, spraying their faces and tits with thick ropes of cum. The two wanton cousins leaning over and sharing a deep french kiss, snowballing the hot cum between them.

"Look at those sluts," Janelle sneered, following his gaze. She gave his cock a sharp squeeze, wrenching another moan from his lips. "You'd love to be in their place, wouldn't you? Getting fucked like a little sissy whore."

At the same moment, Janelle crooked her finger and jabbed Ryan's prostate.

He came with a wail, his clit spurting helplessly into his panties as his ass clenched around Janelle's finger. His vision went white at the edges, awash in a sea of conflicting emotions.

When he came back to himself, he was on his knees in the grass. Janelle stood over him, smirking down at his disheveled, cum-stained form.

"What a sissy slut you are," she sneered, shoving two fingers into his panties and against his sensitive hole. Ryan whimpered at the sensation, spent cock giving a feeble twitch.

"Getting off on watching your wife get fucked like a whore," Janelle continued, thrusting her fingers in time with her taunts. "You'd love to be in her place, wouldn't you? Getting filled with cum from every cock in the room."

***

Kristin stood at the front door, naked and flushed, watching the last of her family members drive off into the night. Her nipples were still erect from her cousins parting grope, and a trickle of cum leaked down her inner thigh.

She sighed, her emotions tangled and confused. Part of her craved these debauched family gatherings, the primal release of inhibition and pent-up lust. But another part felt deeply ashamed, worried she was losing herself in the depths of depravity.

BeccaSpade
BeccaSpade
134 Followers
12