Kristin's Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's with the long face, gorgeous?" Jessica wrapped an arm around Kristin's waist, her full breasts pressing against Kristin's side. "The real fun's just getting started."

Kristin turned to face her cousin, forcing a smile. "Just tired, I guess."

Jessica cupped Kristin's cheek, gazing into her eyes. "We don't have to do anything you don't want to do." Her thumb brushed Kristin's lower lip. "But I'd love to get my mouth on those perfect tits again."

A jolt of arousal dispelled Kristin's doubts, and she pulled Jessica close, crushing their mouths together. Jessica's hands roamed over her body as their tongues entwined, stoking the fires inside her.

Maybe depravity wasn't so bad after all, Kristin thought, at least for one more night. She broke the kiss to take Jessica's hand and lead her toward the bedroom, desire overtaking any remaining hesitation. The real fun was just getting started, indeed.

Inside the dimly lit bedroom, the scene had already begun without them. Uncle Joe lounged in an armchair, legs splayed wide to accommodate the head bobbing in his lap. Ryan was on his knees, servicing their uncle with slavish devotion, his cheeks hollowed out as he sucked Joe's thick, uncircumcised cock.

Two of their male cousins stood behind Ryan, cocks in hand as they watched the show. "Look at the faggot go," the taller one said. "Bet he wishes that sad little dick of his was even half the size of Uncle Joe's."

They all laughed, and Kristin felt a flush of humiliation on Ryan's behalf, mixed with her own strange arousal. She knew how much Ryan secretly craved this degradation. His cock would be aching, straining against its cage, even as he gagged on Uncle Joe's massive member.

Two male cousins were behind Ryan, stroking their erect cocks as they watched the scene. Their hungry gazes shifted from Ryan's mouth on Uncle Joe's cock to Kristin's bare body, devouring every inch of her caramel skin.

One of the cousins grinned at her, giving his cock a slow stroke. "Can't wait to fuck this sissy in front of you, slut."

"Bring that sweet cunt over here," Joe grunted, beckoning Kristin with a curl of his finger. She hesitated, but Jessica gave her a little shove, an encouraging smack on her ass. Kristin sank to her knees beside her husband, leaning in to run her tongue along the thick vein on the underside of Joe's cock, tasting the tang of precum and Ryan's saliva.

"That's Daddy's good little sluts," Joe said, fisting a hand in each of their hair.

The cousins moved in behind them, their cocks nudging at the couple's exposed assholes. A shock of sensation, pain and pleasure combined, as they entered in a single thrust. Kristin moaned around a mouthful of cock, feeling gloriously filled, split open, claimed.

Kristin moaned as the first cousin pushed inside her, stretching her open. Beside her, Ryan whimpered, squirming as he too was penetrated.

"So tight," the cousins groaned. "So wet and ready for us."

They began to move, pounding into Kristin and Ryan with a bruising rhythm. Kristin cried out, the pleasure bordering on pain, but she didn't want them to stop. She wanted to be used, to be fucked until she couldn't walk.

Ryan gazed at her with eyes glazed by lust, and she grasped his hand, squeezing tight. No more doubts, no more shame, just sweet surrender. This was where they belonged.

Janelle licked her lips, her gaze fixed on the lewd scene unfolding before her. Kristin was on her hands and knees beside her husband Ryan, both of their asses high in the air as Uncle Joe's twin sons pounded into them from behind.

Ryan's mouth was stretched wide around Uncle Joe's thick, uncut cock, his chin slick with drool and precum. Kristin moaned with each thrust, her full breasts swaying underneath her. Her eyes locked with Janelle's, dark with a mix of pleasure and shame.

Janelle's cunt throbbed, the ache between her legs nearly unbearable. She wanted nothing more than to stride over there, shove Kristin's face into her pussy and ride her until she screamed.

Uncle Joe groaned, fisting a hand in Ryan's thinning hair. "That's it, you little sissy. Take your Uncle's cock down your throat like the slut you are."

Ryan whimpered around Uncle Joe's length, his own tiny dick leaking onto the floor. Janelle smirked, drinking in the sight of her brother's humiliation. He'd always been pathetic, even as a child. It was only fitting he end up as the family fuck toy.

Kristin tossed her head back, crying out as one of the twins came inside her with a shout. The other twin pulled out of Ryan's ass, spraying his load across Ryan's lower back.

Janelle grabbed a fistful of Jasmine's hair, crushing their mouths together. Jasmine whimpered into the kiss, parting her legs wider. Janelle slid down onto the floor, nudging Jasmine's knees further apart.

"So wet for me already, little sister," Janelle purred. She ducked her head between Jasmine's thighs, lapping at her slit with broad strokes of her tongue.

Jasmine cried out, her nails scoring Janelle's scalp. The sounds of her pleasure drowned out Kristin's frantic protests in the background. Nothing else mattered but the taste of Jasmine's cunt, sweeter than any wine.

Janelle thrust her tongue inside, fucking Jasmine with it until Jasmine shook apart, screaming her release. Janelle gentled her strokes, lapping up the flood of Jasmine's cum and the remnants of the twins' seed still clinging to her thighs.

Kristin's eyes watered, her jaw aching as she struggled to suck Uncle Joe's cock. She glanced at Ryan, seeing her own distress reflected in his eyes.

Uncle Joe gripped their hair, forcing them to look up at him. "That's it, sluts. Take those cocks like the filthy whores you are." He thrust up, gagging Kristin on his length. "Such good little cock sleeves."

Beside her, Ryan gagged and whimpered. Kristin reached out, groping for his hand. Their fingers laced together, squeezing tight as the twins used them.

Uncle Joe grunted, thrusting up into their mouths. "Gonna fill your bellies with cum, you dirty whores. Gonna drown you in it."

Uncle Joe threw his head back with a shout, pumping thick ropes of cum down their throats. Kristin gagged, struggling to swallow it all. Beside her, Ryan whimpered softly, cum and saliva dripping off his chin.

Ryan pressed a tender kiss to Kristin's forehead. "Shall we stay the night, darling?"

Kristin smiled, tracing idle circles on his chest. "I'd like that."

The cousins had already retired to their respective bedrooms, sated and spent. Uncle Joe bid them a hearty goodnight, winking as he limped off to his own room.

Janelle emerged from the hallway, hair mussed and lips swollen. "The guest bedroom is ready for you two. I'll keep Ryan company tonight, if you don't mind?"

Heat bloomed in Kristin's belly at the thought of her husband writhing beneath Janelle. She glanced at Ryan, noting the flash of longing in his eyes.

"We don't mind at all," Kristin purred. She pressed a quick kiss to Ryan's lips before following Janelle down the hall.

Jessica was sprawled across the bed in a sea of pillows, naked as the day she was born. A predatory smile curved her lips as Kristin entered the room. "Come join me, darling. I'll make sure you sleep well tonight."

The door clicked shut behind Kristin. From the adjacent room came the sound of Janelle's husky laughter and the telltale creak of bedsprings.

Kristin smiled, shucking off her robe and sliding into Jessica's waiting arms.

Kristin laid in bed, her body pleasantly sore, listening to the sounds of pleasure coming from the next room. Janelle's throaty moans and the rhythmic creak of the bed were punctuated by Ryan's soft cries.

Kristin smiled, nestling deeper into the pillows. She never would have imagined how erotic those sounds would be. Her nipples hardened, arousal pooling between her legs, and she shifted restlessly against the sheets.

Beside her, Jessica stirred. "Can't sleep?" she mumbled, sliding an arm around Kristin's waist.

Kristin shook her head. "Just listening."

Jessica's lips curved. "They've been at it for hours. I'm pretty sure Janelle's going to fuck Ryan unconscious."

"Mmm." Kristin sighed, pressing back against Jessica. "Good for them."

Jessica's fingers traced slow, teasing circles over Kristin's hip. "You should try to rest. You'll need your energy for tomorrow."

"For what?"

"For me," Jessica purred, rolling Kristin onto her back. She slid on top, pinning Kristin's wrists above her head and grinding their hips together.

Kristin gasped, desire igniting under Jessica's touch.

Jessica's eyes gleamed. "I told you--we're not done with you yet." She bent her head, lips brushing Kristin's. "Not by a long shot."

Kristin moaned, arching up to meet Jessica's kiss. The sounds from the next room faded into the background, drowned out by the rush of blood in Kristin's veins and the pounding of her heart.

This was only the beginning.

12