All Comments on 'Kristin's Slave Contract'

by KristinKailey

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is really good. I'm glad I found you work, you're posting really good stuff here

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 3 years ago

My major disagreement is the "loan" situation. If my man (Dom, Sir, etc.) loves me so much, why is he trying to loan me out? No, not in my lifetime. I am never a loaner. If I belong to him, we belong to each other. Not part-time, never sharing.

KristinKaileyKristinKaileyalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Great point ShadowRosie and I get that dynamic makes sense for some if not most people. I'm a poly girl so I actually like having a little variety and I don't get jealous if my man does the same as long as I'm not neglected. The loan part was based on the idea that I kind of liked the idea of being shared (to trusted people I approved of course). My view has always been that though I may have sex with many, I am owned by one. I get that the contract won't reflect everyone's particular desires, but it was tailored around the desires of myself and my ex-boyfriend/Master at the time. Thank you so much for reading and enjoying and I hope you'll check out my other stories!

GrushaVashnadzeGrushaVashnadzealmost 3 years ago

I love the terms and conditions - utterly dehumanising and filthy. (I wonder, though, if there is a certain amount of repetition which might have been edited out? Just a thought...) Really enjoying your mindset.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great contract I love it, being a Dom myself I can truly relate to drawing up similar contracts that degrade and humiliate for as much as the subs pleasure as it is mine. I love your work.

jrgg43jrgg43over 2 years ago

I like the terms of your contract. Very appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing your contract.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKristinKailey@KristinKailey
I've been writing erotic stories for a while as I explore bdsm and fetish and learn more about what I enjoy about it. I was active for a while on some Reddits as well as in Second Life and it was a great way for me to figure out what I liked about fetish and BDSM play. I do ...