Kristin's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pilot4029
Pilot4029
1,102 Followers

Sara licked her ruby red lips. "Yes, Mistress." She heard the door click open and felt her Mistress' hand on her arm guiding her into the other room. As she slowly walked forward, trying not to trip and fall, Sara felt the tension increase. The frission made her even wetter, she hoped her male counterpart would like her, like the look of her body. Having learnt from her Mistress what men liked, she allowed her hips an extra sway as she walked, holding her legs as closely together as she could so that the man could hear the SIWSHHHH of her stockinged legs as they rubbed against each other slightly. She hoped her breasts didn't sag too much and that the mysterious "boy" would fancy her. She let her tongue slowly snake out and lick her lower lip as she felt her Mistress' hand pull her to a stop.

"NOT A WORD FROM YOU! And stand STILL!" Mistress shouted.

Wow, thought Sara, the male slave must have tried to make a sound. Kristin's instructions were always perfectly clear and She wanted them obeyed meticulously. Sara heard a sound that seemed to be a chain rattling. He must be tied-up, or leashed Sara surmised. What does he look like... is he handsome... does he like me? Will I be able to please him with my mouth, this must be so important for the Mistress, She has been setting it up for months now! Sara felt her Mistress's hands on her shoulders and meekly went down onto her knees, feeling the soft carpet as she knelt. Then she heard her Mistress moving forward and addressing the male slave.

"Remember what the rules were, boy. Remember that you MUST obey me!" The chain rattled again. "Now, this is Sara. She is going to demonstrate what an obedient slave she is by sucking you first... and despite your protestations you still look like you could do with a blow job."

He was still hard then, thought Sara as she heard her Mistress chuckle. Therefore, he must like me, he's not hesitating because of me. Well, I will show him. I will show him what a good cocksucker I am, I will make my Mistress proud of me! The thought of being desired created such a strong sensation between her legs, she deeply regretted that Mistress didn't instruct her to play with her pussy as she sucked the male slave... She was no so eager to feel his touch, to taste his cock, to start showing him what a great slut she was.

She didn't have to wait for long. As the chain rattled once more Sara felt the warmth of another body close to her. Right in front of her she could sense the musky smell of an aroused male. She felt Kristin's gloved fingers caressing her hair... and coming down to her face... the forefinger on her lips.

"Open your mouth, Sara, let's see you get ready for some cock sucking my slut!" Sara complied, opening her mouth in order to receive the man, for the next hour or so her new lover... Slowly but surely, Sara felt the tip of his cock brushing first against her cheek, obviously guided by Mistress's hand, she could feel the gloved fingers there too. Moving her neck and head like a snake she caught the cock in her mouth and began to suck hungrily. Hungrily, but slowly, she wanted this to last. She knew that Mistress was looking closely and she also knew that Mistress liked the final pleasure to be postponed as much as possible. So, this has to be a sloooow suck! The feeling was ecstatic, she could hear Mistress Kristin urging her to suck harder and deeper but by now she was in a world of her own, greedily lapping at the hard penis, taking it all the way in and out of her, making her mouth become cunt, just as Mistress had taught her. It was a nice, hard cock... swelling in her mouth even more and she felt proud to be doing this. To be showing her cock sucking skills to a complete stranger, not even knowing who he was, but doing it in order to please her Mistress. Inside her, between her legs, she felt a red hot fire. Her desire was so great from the simple knowledge that she had become a vessel, a tool of Mistress's. At that moment, Sara knew that she would take any cock She wanted, lap at any pussy, do WHATEVER she was told to do. At this moment, she was open to everyone and everything.

The tears continued to roll silently down Mark's cheeks as he watched his own mother on her knees, breasts bare, just in a blindfold, stockings and a garter belt and heels... kneeling like a common slut... and sucking hungrily at her son, not even knowing it was her own flesh and blood she was pleasing with her mouth. He looked to the side and saw Mistress Kristin smiling at him. He just stood there, his mouth gagged with the duct tape, his arms hanging useless by his sides while his cock grew bigger and bigger inside the slave's mouth. His Mother's mouth! He was thoroughly shocked by what was going on, but he couldn't control his cock... and that cock was having the best time ever... in his mother's mouth. Even as he tried from the shame and humiliation, Mark couldn't stop his eyes from roaming over his mother's body, appreciating the mature curves, the fullness of her breasts, the way they swayed as she slobbered over his cock...

Mark had known the Mistress a long time, he had played with other women before under his Mistress's tuition, he had served her well, but he'd never foreseen anything like this. He was confused, ashamed, embarrassed... he felt so guilty! Why had his Mistress done this to him. And to his mother! Was this is a test? Would she take the blindfold of his Mum at all? And only then...something else struck him and he felt even worse! It was obvious that his own Mother knew Mistress Kristin. Knew her quite well for some time obviously! He looked down and through the tears he saw Mistress Kristin kneeling next to his mother, caressing her breasts, whispering dirty words into her ear. He saw Mistress' gloved hand slide down his mother's naked breasts, down her stomach and disappearing between her legs. Obviously, she started to tease Mum's pussy because Sara suddenly doubled her efforts and sucked like her life depended on it. His own Mother... a cock sucking slave! He tried to take off the collar, to move away, to take his cock out of his mother's mouth... but then he saw Mistress looking at him, her eyes burning into his soul. Mark knew that he had no chance of rebelling. His conditioning, his... loyalty belonged to Her. He just couldn't disobey. He swallowed the need to cry out and instead, the tears continued to run down his cheeks as his balls tingled with excitement and swelled with the tension. He usually enjoyed crying after a session, such a massive stress reliever... but not this time... he felt dizzy and sick. It was his own MOTHER for crying out loud - and yet, he couldn't deny the fact that his cock was hard, sucked expertly by the bitch on heat kneeling in front of him.

No - he couldn't think of her like that - she was still his Mum... maybe though if he thought of her differently... Maybe, maybe Mistress didn't know they were related... yet it seemed unlikely, she was an intelligent woman, this seemed too well orchestrated. His Mother had him in her mouth tight, he couldn't pull back with severely hurting himself.

Mistress Kristin slowly stood up and brought her gloved hand up to his lips. The leather-covered middle finger was gleaming with wetness... Mark's heart skipped a beat as he realised it was his own mother's pussy juice there... right in front of his lips. And, there was no escape; he knew only too well what it meant when Mistress brought a wet finger to his lips. Obediently, Mark opened his mouth and felt the soft, wet leather slide between his lips and he sucked... tasting his own mother, tears running faster down his cheeks. Mistress leaned forward and whispered, her warm breath caressing his earlobe. "Your mother is tastes well, doesn't she Mark. I bet you like the taste of her cunt, you will have much more of it soon!"

With a PLOP, the finger was out of his mouth and he saw Kristin picking up a leather riding crop from the coffee table nearby. Both Mother and Son jumped a little as it swished through the air and Mistress returned to Sara's side.

"She sucks well, doesn't she, boy?" Mark moaned, not knowing if it was from pleasure or fear. "But... I think it's time to take off her blindfold."

Mark shook his head vigorously at the Mistress, his eyes wide with terror. He was pleading with his eyes... no Mistress, please nooooooo. What would his Mother do, what would she say, could they ever talk to each other again? It was a horrific gut-wrenching feeling that embraced Mark now. Meanwhile, Sara was patiently and slowly sucking his cock keeping her head steady as his body shook a little from side-to-side.

"Oh, yes, I think so, boy. Well, why don't we ask her! Sara... stop sucking and just lick the cock and tell me, would you like the blindfold off? Answer as you lick, I want your words slurred by cock licking!" Sara slowed down the sucks... gradually turning them into licks, which aroused Mark even more even though he would never have admitted it. "Yeshh... Misshhtresslll sschhhlliiickkkkkk.... I want... liickkkkk... the blindlicckkkfolld... off pleasheee...lickkkk..."

"Good, just what I thought... suck again slut!" As Sara's lips encircled his cock again, Mark noticed the slow and deliberate way in which Kristin untied the blindfold from Sara's head. It took Sara a few seconds to adjust from total darkness to the half-light of the hotel room, she concentrated on sucking for a second longer as she blinked. Then she looked up.

First, she admired the fit, young body of a young man in his late teens... and then looked up at the face and you could almost hear the thunderbolt as it struck her... This was her son... her only son... Mark! The sight of her son's naked body, his mouth covered with black gaffer tape made Sara choke. Struggling to get her arms free she opened her mouth wide squealing in horror and pulling away... falling onto her back in the process. Mark immediately took a step back as his Mother gasped for breath, coughing, trying to stand up. Kristin's firm hand pushed the distressed Mother back to the floor. Her stockinged legs kicking.

"Listen to me now both of you. LISTEN!" The cane swished through the air and struck Mark's chest. Mark dropped to his knees and reeled at the blow, Sara stopped looking at her son, her eyes turning towards Kristin. Her feeling of horror was mixed with anger at the Mistress and concern for her son. Kristin stepped right in front of her, her voice low.

"Sara, unless you want to be gagged as well you will listen to me and I will explain why I have done this." Sara opened her mouth, still in shock unable to find the words. This was a nightmare. She must be dreaming, she had to be dreaming!

"Both of you, relax..."

Kristin walked over to an armchair. "Position one," she commanded. Neither Mother nor Son moved. The Mistress sighed. "Sara and Mark... I have photos of both of you in compromising positions with other people and now with each other. Furthermore I could walk out of here with all your clothes and you would have to explain your predicament to the hotel staff. Would you like that or are you going to hear me out?"

Mother and Son looked at each other, fear, frustration, anger and sympathy all crossing their faces. Both felt lost, confused, embarrassed and still in shock. And guilt at what they had done also began to set in. The look on Mark's face made his Mother react. They had to say something, make some sort of stand...

"Wait!"

Mark looked at his Mother as she spoke.

"Yes, Sara?" asked the Mistress.

"You will say what you have to say and then we can just walk away?"

"Perhaps... perhaps not, Sara... wouldn't you miss me, hmm?"

"You bi- "

"THINK CAREFULLY about EVERY word you say, Sara!" Kristin warned. Sara looked at the floor in despair, this was wretched, a moment ago she'd been in heaven and now this... She needed to put her own feelings aside and worry about her only son.

"It's going to be alright, Mark." It was the first time in years, she'd reassured her Son about anything. In the depths of her despair, the moment gave Sara a little glimmer of parental control that made her feel good. She quickly suppressed it. Mark nodded in response.

"Now, position one!"

Both Mother and Son wearily crawled over to the feet of their Mistress.

"Both of you focus on me for the moment, Mark look up." The boy complied and the Mistress ripped the tape off of his mouth.

"AGHHHHH... OH FUCK!" exclaimed the boy. His face stung, the pain distracting from the awful feeling in his stomach. "Why, why did you do this? You sick, twisted FREAK!"

"MARK! You will be quiet and you WILL listen to me. Or else, I walk out and you explain the situation to hotel staff and deal with the pictures of your mother sucking your cock, which I will send to the media. Now, do I have your attention? Good, both of you lick while I explain." Reluctantly both Mother and Son dipped their heads and set to work licking the shiny black leather of their Mistress' boots. They had no choice, they realised that the alternative was so much worse... the dawning fear of discovery and blackmail had overtaken them.

"Here were two people. One, a young man coming into his sexual prime. Another a woman in her forties just riding on the crest of hers. Both of them going to waste each night, masturbating in front of a computer when in reality they should be doing each other... Lick higher both of you!

"Now, Mark... let me tell you about your Mother, a fine upstanding member of the community that she is. The prude... one would think she never went to the toilet lest alone had sex! Well, not only does she love sex, she also likes to be told what to do, when to do it and how to do it. She loves being ordered onto her knees to suck my dildo and then get fucked with it, while she's tied to the bench."

The comments made Sara feel sick, her sexual experiences and likes told to her Son in such an explicit way, portraying her as a common, submissive slut! Even worse was the feeling that she was becoming aware of. As her tongue flicked over the black leather boots, Sara became aware and disturbed by the fact she was still wet. Dripping wet.

"And then, we have your Son, Sara. He was everything I needed in a sub-man, intelligent, handsome and an expert tongue... but then he enjoyed being spanked too. Did you spank him when he was a boy, Sara? You should do it again now... often! You will find out that he gets a great thrill from it... And oh when he sucked my tits after I had him laid out on the couch, he confessed to me that he fantasised about you. Yes, you... his own mother! He imagined you in your work clothes coming home in the evening and then shoving you roughly over the kitchen table... and having his way with you. Or, he would fantasise that you would come back from a party in that green evening dress of yours, yes the one with huge slit, oh yes, I've seen it... and you go into your Son's bedroom, climb on top of him and grind your pussy into his face. Does that shock you, Sara?"

Mark's heart went into a Formula 1 rhythm, his blood pounding in his veins... He felt like dying, disappearing from the face of the earth... bursting into tears again he couldn't look at his mother at all, now that Mistress had told her that he had jerked off thinking about her, his own Mum. The humiliation was almost too much. He wanted to die... but then... he also realised that his cock still stuck out, persistently, in front of him. Hard as a rock, the head glistening with pre-cum.

Kristin continued. "So when I made the connection it was too good an opportunity to miss. I had to make this happen and once you get over the shock – which might take some time - you will be happy. You will come to enjoy fucking each other..."

"Nooooo NEVER!" the outburst came from Sara who was also crying too now. "You can't make us, you won't!"

Mistress Kristin pushed Sara away and then stood up. She pulled on the chain connected to Mark's dog collar and almost choked him as she pulled him into the centre of the room. "On all fours, boy!"

Mark looked at his Mother, still kneeling, her hands still tied behind her back. He slowly got down onto his hands and knees. "I'm sorry," he mouthed at her. Sara just stared, not knowing what to say.

THWACK!

The riding crop lashed at Mark's backside and he cried out in pain as he felt the sting of the leather on his skin.

THWACK! THWACK! The next two strokes came quickly as Mistress bent down to run her gloved hand over the boy's arse. "You two will fuck... There's only so much pain the human body can take before it passes out. Isn't that so, Sara?"

THWACK!

"OH GOD!" cried Mark as the crop once more landed on his backside.

"All your Mother has to do is agree to open her legs for you and this stops, Mark."

Sara's brain registered the words, her brain fuzzy and foggy... She was cursing herself, so angry that she had allowed herself to be in this position: helpless, tied and incapable of standing up to this woman. Could she do it? Could she allow herself to be fucked by her own Son to save him from the merciless lashing?

THWACK!

The tears were welling up in Mark's eyes.

"No, pleeease stop!" Sara's voice was cry from her heart... she couldn't bear to see her son beating like this.

Kristin looked at her coldly. "Well, you know what it takes to make me stop, Sara. Tell me that you are ready to open your legs and get fucked by this young stud, let him take his mother's cunt and make it his own."

THWACK!

Mark's hands rolled up into fists as he bit his lip trying to control the pain. As he looked down, he could see that his young cock was still rockhard.

"I... I..." Sara couldn't speak.

"I know you're still wet, Sara, let him fill that aching pussy..." The voice was soothing, calm... Almost hypnotising in tone...

Mark suddenly caught his breath as he felt Mistress's hand on his cock, milking it to a full erection once more.

"He's ready, Sara... Your son's cock is soooo hard... for you, for his mother. And his arse is so sore from the crop"

THWACK!

Sara looked up at her Son's arse... red and battered. She found herself nodding.

"Say the words, Sara."

"I..."

"SAY IT!"

Sara looked down at the floor, fighting the tears as she spoke, her voice meek "I will let my Son fuck me."

Kristin smiled and gave Mark's cock one final flick with her fingers. She then yanked on his chain. "Up, boy and stay where you are."

The Mistress took a step towards Sara. "Any attempt to do ANYTHING, but get fucked by your Son and I walk out of here with those photos! You try to scream, run away... Do ANYTHING else but open your legs for your son and I am out. Understand? "

Sara nodded and felt the bonds holding her arms loosen, as the leather straps were undone one by one. Sara could move them now and she did, returning her circulation back to normal, but she felt weak from being tied for so long. "Don't worry, you only need to get onto the bed, on your back... and open your stockinged legs. Come on, come along."

Wearily looking back at her son who had his arse out in the hoping the pain would die down, Sara walked over to the bed and got into the position. Mark couldn't help it... his eyes wondered over to the bed and he felt a wave of excitement hit him as he saw his mother on the bed... knees slightly bent, her stockinged legs open.

"Mmm," said Kristin. "Perfect for a Son to his Mother."

Mark felt the chain yanked around his neck. "Over here, boy". Slowly and still bruising with the pain on his backside, Mark crawled over to the bed.

"Look at your Mother's cunt, Mark. Look at the pussy you came from framed by those delightful black stockings... I know you've thought about this, so savour the moment."

Ashamed of his cock still standing rigid Mark tried to look away, but a tap on his arse prompted him to look back at his Mother's open, wet hole.

Pilot4029
Pilot4029
1,102 Followers