Kristi's Fulfillment Ch. 01

Story Info
THE MEETING. Kristi meets a caring, handsome black man.
4.1k words
4.67
24.4k
47
2

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

CHAPTER 1: THE MEETING

"Are you okay?"

It wasn't the concerned voice I was hoping against all hope to hear. I looked up into the floor-to-ceiling window in front of me. I saw my reflection in the window. But more, I saw the image of the man behind me. Definitely not who I was stupidly hoping might come looking for me.

"Miss? Are you okay?" he repeated.

"I'm fine. Thanks." It was all I could mumble out while keeping my back to him.

"No ... you're not. If you were, you wouldn't be standing in a hotel lobby crying.

I sighed heavily. I wiped my eyes with the back of my hands, no longer caring what effect that might have on my carefully applied makeup. Then I finally turned to face this stranger who had more concern for me than my asshole boyfriend. In the reflection, I could see he was a good head taller than me and black. Turning to face him, though ... wow. I stand 5'-5" and weigh 100 pounds. He was 6'-3" and 230 pounds, if anything. And ... a body shape that screamed athlete and strength.

"What's wrong? Listen, if you want me to get lost, fine. It looks like you could use someone to talk to or ... do you need something?"

I gave him a weak smile, sighed heavily ... again ... then blurted it out: "My life sucks! Weddings are supposed to be happy events, right? Right? I mean, aren't they? Everyone's supposed to be happy at weddings. He certainly is. The asshole." I put my hand over my mouth. "Oh my God ... did I just verbalize all that?"

He chuckled, "Yes, you did. So, who's the asshole?"

I moaned, "My boyfriend." I sighed. "We were at a wedding reception upstairs. And ... as usual ... he's up there probably not even aware I left the hall." He squinted his eyes at me trying to follow it all. "He's been sniffing after half the skirts up there." I raised my arms and let them flop back down to my thighs. "It never changes. Why do I do this to myself? It's always the same."

He touched my arm ... softly and politely. "Let me buy you a drink here. It might settle you down. You can let it out. Maybe you'll feel better."

God, why not. What could it hurt? Besides, he seems genuinely concerned and he at least listens. I nodded and let him guide me into the lobby bar.

A couple drinks later, and much more time than it takes for a couple drinks, I had emptied myself of the negative feelings about the boyfriend and our relationship. But after that, I had also dumped about my going-nowhere-no-respect job. "So basically my life sucks," I finished with a deep breath like I hadn't taken one for the entire time.

We had gotten through formal introductions and I did learn his name was Jason Taylor, that he had spent five years in the NFL, all with the same team that drafted him. The last two years in the NFL were as the starting outside linebacker before injuring his knee. It was during rehab that he questioned going back, made the decision not to, and worked his way into his own rep agency. No big-big clients but enough to make a good living and to see the promise of a good future.

"What you need is a good diversion and time away." He looked at me intently. I hadn't asked for his further advice and I could see he was somewhat nervous about giving it. But he pressed on. "It's Friday night. Me ... I would turn off my phone for the weekend and think seriously about what I want. Mostly, what changes I should make." My expression must have given him some signal because he suddenly held up his hands, palms out toward me. "Sorry. I'm pushing. I'm used to giving advice to clients. Let me give you a ride home, though. I assume you came with ... him."

I glanced at my phone on the seat next to me. No messages. Of course not. I nodded and followed his lead to the parking structure next to the hotel.

I had given him general directions to get us going but within a mile, I told him to pull over and stop. Although confused he did as I asked.

I could feel him watching me as I stared out the windshield. "You're right," I finally said without looking at him. I made a show of taking my phone out of my purse and turning it off. "I don't need him calling or texting me asking why I left as if it was all my fault. I don't need the opportunity to once again cave into his manipulations." I dropped the phone into my purse and closed it. For another moment the car remained quiet but for the soft sound of the finely tuned idle of his car.

When I spoke again, I turned as much as I could inside the seat belt. "You're right about the other thing. Diversion. I also need to get my mind off him, the job, all of it." The light coming into the car from the street lights probably hid the fact that I suddenly blushed. I've never done anything like this. But, I thought, if I expressed my wants and needs, maybe I could get past this bad relationship and dead-end job. "Would you take me to your place? No strings. No expectations. Just enjoy each other."

"You're serious?"

I nodded. "I know it seems risky but I feel I need to take some risks if I'm going to change my life, right?"

It seemed like minutes before he said anything. His hands clasped to the top of the steering wheel. Whatever he was thinking, he was thinking it hard. Finally, "Right ... dramatic change involves an amount of risk. And, yes, it would seem you need to consider some amount of dramatic change in your life and there is some risk in that." He finally looked at me. "No expectations because I can't consider a romantic relationship right now. Right now it's all about my agency and clients and getting established."

I smiled, suddenly feeling some confidence about all this. "That makes it all the easier, right?"

He turned around at the next block and headed in another direction. Along the way, he questioned me several times that I was certain but eventually we were chatting, again. Not about me, though. I learned that he was in business with a close friend of his since grade school. Although they considered the agency a partnership, the reality was that 70% was his and 30% was his friend and that was just because of what he had put away from football.

I was impressed when he pulled into a cul-de-sac of nice one and two-story homes with mature trees and nice landscaping. Even in the dark, it was obvious this was a nice neighborhood. His house was at the head of the cul-de-sac which I remembered probably meant his backyard was huge. His house was ranch-style with an attached double garage which he pulled into. A Jeep Wrangler stood in the other bay. He led me into the house through a laundry room that opened into the kitchen and a family room beyond.

I assumed he would lead me into the family room but he dropped his keys on the counter and turned into me. His hands held my head on each side as he leaned in to kiss me with a first tentative kiss. I looked into his eyes as we parted and my arms went around his neck. He pressed forward which pressed my back into the refrigerator. It felt like the air was sucked out of the room as our mouths consumed each other's and our bodies came together. Although he was pressing into me against the refrigerator, I nonetheless pressed back by arching my back and flexing my hips. I wanted to feel his body and I did. He was as solid and hard-bodied as he looked.

He pulled back inches ... just our mouths parting. I still felt his body against mine. "I want you, Kristi," he exclaimed.

"Oh God, yes ... that's what I wanted to hear!"

He slipped his hands under my armpits and I was suddenly in the air. I grabbed onto his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. We kissed again and I knew how high my dress had raised when he put his hands under my ass to hold me. His hands were directly on my pantyhose. I moaned into his mouth, as much from the realization of what I was doing as from the kiss. A wonderful kiss; a consuming and deeply arousing kiss.

He carried me through the family room and into a hallway. My eyes closed as we continued to kiss. Being carried, like I was nothing in his arms, a strong deeply black man whose mouth on mine, tongue caressing mine, combined to cause my body and mind to quake and shiver and flush.

He stopped. I opened my eyes as I pulled my mouth from his. His bedroom. Masculine in every way. A sliding glass door leading outside. The curtains were open and it was black outside. The bed was a king with a throw over it, the easier for making, I suspected.

He set me down on my feet. After another soft kiss, he searched my eyes and face. I was nervous. This was so far beyond me, outside my norm of behavior. Not just that I had a current boyfriend (even one I might be breaking up with) but I didn't really know this man I was gazing up at, whose large hands were still on my upper arms. Though I may not have projected a look of confidence and assurance, I nodded. He smiled with some relief at not having to stop.

He pulled me into his body, again. We kissed but his hands were otherwise busy this time as they fumbled with the clasp and zipper at the back of my sleeveless dress. I sucked in a breath as I felt his hands and the zipper lower down my back and a hand slip inside against the bare skin. He parted us slightly with his hands moving the shoulders of the dress forward and down my arms. I lowered my arms from his neck to allow it. For a moment my dress was bunched at my waist but only for a moment before he pushed it over my hips to fall to my feet. His hands slid back up my sides to encase my D-cup black lace bra enclosed breasts. My panties were matching as I hoped for something special after the reception. I chuckled internally: I was getting something special, after all. His hands slid to my panties and pantyhose and around to hold my ass cheeks and pull our groins together. I felt him against my abdomen. It must be fully hard, I thought.

That thought evaporated as his fingers worked the bra clasps. I felt the bra strap open and his hands on my bare back. He slipped a hand between us, going under the cup and fondling the breast. I gasped and moaned into his mouth, sucking in air from his mouth as his thumb and finger took hold of the nipple, rolled it, and lightly pinched it.

Before I was even aware, the bra straps were slid off my shoulders and down my arms. I had lowered my arms to release it. He lowered his head to kiss and suck each nipple before his hand slid inside both pantyhose and panties to cup my ass cheeks. I gasped again as a finger slipped into the crack and lightly stroked that hole. He nudged me back onto the bed as he grasped both garments and pulled them off my hips and down my legs. My heels fell off with the last items of my clothing.

My breasts heaved on my chest with the deep breaths I gasped with excitement and arousal. I lay on his bed naked before him standing before me fully clothed. He stepped between my knees and nudged them to open further as he leaned over to kiss my mouth before trailing his kisses and tongue to my neck, chest, breasts, and stomach. I gasped with each next touch, each bringing with it an anticipation of the next. When he knelt between my legs and raised my knees as his mouth and tongue worked their way down my abdomen to the top of my pussy, I shivered with arousal and need. When his tongue touch my lips, I gasped and moaned. I felt my lips easily part as his tongue probed between them. He used a long stroke down to my hole before returning back to flick the clitoris as his fingers pulled to expose it. He kissed, sucked, and tongued my pussy lips, hole, and clit. His hands found my breasts and nipples. My hands clenched the bedding as I felt an early orgasm rise within me.

I raised my head. His black head buried between my white thighs. It was like I couldn't get air in and then it would gasp in between moans. Nobody had ever done this for me much less bring me to an impending orgasm. I threw my head back into the bed, arched my back, then raise my hips. It was so intense, so wonderful, so amazing. And ... it was just his mouth.

I couldn't believe he had brought me to orgasm with his mouth. I looked between my heaving breasts at his face, smiling and shiny with my juices.

"My God, Jason," I gasped. "I mean ... WOW!" Then I blushed at the realization. I was still spread out in front of him. I was sure my trimmed pussy was matted with the combination of my juices and his saliva. My breasts heaved and my nipples were rock hard. "When you said I deserved to have 'wow' in my life, I didn't think I would get it so soon."

He smiled and kissed my pussy, his tongue flicking my engorged clit once more. "You are very responsive, Kristi. I have longed to find a woman who responds so well to the attention given to her."

I was blushing profusely which only managed to deepen the blotchy coloring over my chest as a result of the orgasm. I certainly wasn't used to such a strong arousal response and even less used to having it verbally recognized. I didn't know how to respond to such an open expression so I did the only thing I could think of: I sat up and pushed to standing in front of him as he stood to give me room. I pressed my naked body into his clothed body to mash my mouth into his. For only a moment, though, before creating just enough room between us for me to begin unbuttoning his shirt. Once accomplished, I pushed the shirt off his shoulders and down his arms. I lowered my lips from his mouth to his chest. His chest was sculpted in muscle. I kissed his body down to his six-pack stomach. God ... what a man. Just touching him was turning me on all over again.

My hands went to his belt. I looked up to find a smile on his mouth, his eyes shining back to me. I reached up to begin kissing again as my fingers loosened the belt and opened his slacks. I felt him shift from foot to foot and his shoes being pried off and kicked aside. I kissed my way back down his upper body and pulled his slacks down as I did. I was kneeling before him, my face inches from the cock under his boxers, the cock I had thought was already hard by its feel. My hands shook as I worked his slacks off each foot while removing his socks at the same time. I raised my hands up his defined legs and lightly moved them over his crotch. My hands shook even more and my mind wasn't accepting what I seemed to feel underneath the only covering remaining.

With fingers I had to will into obedience, I grasped the waistband and edge it down his abdomen. I was expecting to quickly find the head of his cock come into view but it didn't. I lowered slowly and it dawned on me that I wasn't even finding pubic hair. When I finally uncovered part of his cock, it was the base. He was shaved. I didn't realize men did that. But his cock ... was firm and large but it wasn't hard. I finally pulled the boxers all the way down and only then did my gasp and sharp intake of air indicate that I had been holding my breath.

I looked up at him, both of my hands grasping the long member. He was watching me closely. My mind didn't seem to still fully accept that a cock could be so big. I looked back down. My hands held it pointing directly at me. With both hands around the shaft, there was black shaft visible at the base, between my hands, and the head was exposed and it was expanding in my hands. I found my hands were moving back and forth and the cock was growing, lengthening, and expanding in girth. I reached forward slightly and kissed the head, then parted my lips to take the very end between them. My tongue came out to lick the massive head just inside my lips and probe the hole in the end. I felt a shiver course through my body as it grew at my touch and seemed to open my lips and mouth to enter there. I opened my jaw wide and accepted the head inside and my head swam with an overload of physical and psychological stimulation.

The boyfriend had wanted me to do this and I had despite that he never reciprocated to me. But it had never been like this. Before it was something I had performed for his pleasure and part of that motivation was that it would somehow be returned. This was different. Already, I knew this was different. Holding this massive thing in my hands, the bulbous head in my mouth, I felt the strength and power it seemed to have. I stroked and kissed and sucked with some feeling very much like devotion.

I kissed and licked my way down the length of it and continued to marvel at how much there was. When I reached the ball-sack, I moved one hand to cup it, and I felt the weight and size of them, too. My mouth moved down until I was kissing and mouthing them. I moved my mouth back up until I could take the head back into my mouth. I pressed more inside and pressed more until I felt the head enter my throat. It was so thick. I heard of deep-throat but could anyone possibly take such a cock down their throat? The boyfriend wasn't long enough. This one seemed impossible.

I wasn't even aware any longer. I sucked and licked on the cock head and stroked the length of the shaft outside my mouth. At the same time, I imagined having this cock to love and how I might do more for it ... for him.

I felt Jason raise my chin and his cock head slid out of my mouth. Unconsciously, I licked my lips and my tongue came out to lick the underside. The cock was hard and throbbing but when I released it still sagged down. A lusty smile formed on my face: it was too big to stand up.

I felt Jason's hands on my arms and found myself standing. I still grasped his cock with one hand as I raised the other and wrapped it around the back of his neck. We kissed with his hand pulling my ass to trap my hand around his cock between us. I felt my breasts flatten against his chest. I moaned when he stepped back but found him pulling back the covers to the bed. I followed as he crawled onto the bed and lay on his back. I kissed his cock, then kissed up his body to lie over him. I felt his cock flexing against my abdomen and I squirmed over it, relishing the feeling of it pressed against me. I had already cum once and I wanted more. The idea of that massive thing inside me caused some nervousness, though.

As if he could read my mind and the nervousness residing there, "Straddle me, Kristi." I gazed into his eyes. He simply nodded in encouragement.

I sat up on his stomach. He grasped my breasts, "Take charge, Kristi. You fuck me but go at your own pace." He smiled. "It'll work."

I took a deep breath and raised up as high as I could and reached underneath for his cock. I moved my pussy over the head until it sank into my hole. It was only an inch but it made me gasp. I looked down. I was sitting over his black cock that was too thick for me to get my hand around completely. My pussy hole expanded with the slightest movement as each fraction of an inch penetrated me. With only a few inches inside me, I felt stretched to the maximum. I knew in my head it wasn't the maximum but my poor pussy was trying to tell me something else. I went with my head ... and my spiking desire. I pressed down and took several more magnificent inches. I raised up and pressed down. Up and down. Each time taking impossible inches more into my stretched pussy.

Jason's fingers were playing with my nipples. Otherwise, he was leaving this up to me. I wondered if my hesitancy and deliberateness weren't exceedingly frustrating for him but his face only reflected encouragement and supreme patience.

I groaned and moaned as I steadily, if slowly, inched the cock into my pussy. When I felt it hit me deep inside, I looked down again. There were still several inches outside. I gasped out in frustration but bit my lower lip and pressed down harder, then rising and settling back down. I could feel something give as more cock disappeared inside. I rose up, took a huge breath, let it out slowly, and sank back down. I cried out as my ass impacted his thighs. I shuddered and whimpered. I had big black cock stuffed up my pussy and if I moved I thought I would cum. I slowly raised up with my breath held. Then, Jason took over. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me down over his cock. His cock hit deep inside and I cried out like a banshee as my body erupted in the most intense orgasm of my life.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers
12