Kristi's Fulfillment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes glazed over and I remained upright only by the support of Jason's hands on my breasts. The orgasm caused my body to shiver and quake and it was moments before I realized Jason was providing powerful thrusts up, his hips driving his pole in and out of my body. I still hadn't recovered from this second orgasm when he pulled me against his body and rolled us so he was now on top. He began thrusting in and out urgently, then he supported himself more on his elbows and knees and I felt his cock pull back and back until only the head could possibly still be inside my pussy.

He stayed like that for a moment while looking into my eyes. Then, "I need to cum. Is it safe?"

"Oh God, wonderful man," I gasped out. Even nearing his own climax he thought of me. "Cum inside me! Yes, please ... I want to feel you cum."

He plunged into me, his cock driving into the end of my pussy while his balls slapped against my ass. He pulled back and plunged back in. Over and over with increasing urgency and power and strength. It was like being assaulted. Wondrously, gloriously, superbly assaulted by a heaven-sent cock. There was no question in mind as my moans, groans, and nonsensical mutterings mixed with his grunts and groans that I was bound for an improbable third orgasm in a short time.

When his cock swelled inside me and pulsed through the length of his cock inside my tightly clamping pussy and the first spurt of his cum shot into me, a third orgasm crashed over me ... an even greater intensity orgasm that I never felt the end of as my eyes rolled back and sublime darkness consumed me.

12