Kristi's Fulfillment Ch. 03

Story Info
THE OFFICE. Kristi's new job and 'free use' plaything.
4.6k words
4.74
18.7k
22
4

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,593 Followers

CHAPTER 3: THE OFFICE

It was very late at night or very early in the morning depending on your frame of reference when the fucking had finally slowed to a stop. We had taken several breaks and even refreshed once in the pool with Jason reminding us to be quiet so as not to disturb the neighbors. I don't know how many times they came in my pussy or that I swallowed. It seemed like a lot and given that they were both big cocks I was sure my pussy was gaping by the end if I dared to look. A gaping, cum-dripping hole didn't seem like an attractive sight.

Jason offered for Paul and me to spend the night. I readily accepted but Paul said he had to be home in the morning to help his elderly neighbor move some furniture. I would have bet he was that kind of guy. Just also the kind of guy with a big cock who likes to fuck.

Jason put on boxers but didn't let me put anything on as we walked Paul out to his car. It felt strangely erotic to be outside in the front yard of a residential cul-de-sac with the light of streetlamps at least partially shining on me. The privacy of the backyard was one thing, this was different and Jason and Paul acted as though there was a rush. I stood by Paul's car and gave him a final hug and a passionate kiss.

Then Jason surprised both of us. He said we should be in the office (Saturday) by noon, if possible. He had scheduled all my furniture (desk, chair, laptop, etc.) to be delivered. We have rearranging to do, he said.

With hands on my hips, I turned to him, "Wait ... you had all this on order? Before you even offered me the job?"

"God, you look sexy standing naked like that. But, yes, I guess I was pretty confident." Paul laughed and gave my bare butt a playful pat.

The next morning Jason fucked me in bed and again in the shower before I went home to change for an afternoon of moving furniture and setting up computer equipment. I showered at home, trying to clean out some of the cum from last night, before standing between my dresser and the closet to decide what to wear to the office for the first time as an employee even if not completely official. It was then that my phone chimed with a text. I tensed thinking it was a certain man trying yet again to convince me I was making a mistake to leave him. He had resorted to texting and I should just block his number.

Instead, it was Jason, 'I would love to see you in a thin tee-shirt and short-shorts. No bra.' I immediately knew what I had. I dug through the drawers for a very old tee-shirt, well washed, and on the tight side. I remembered it had a band's name on it. The shorts were ones I wore to the gym and molded to my butt. Once pulling on the items alone with a thong so as not to be visible under the tight shorts, I looked at myself in the mirror. My nipples stood out under the shirt without a bra. How could they not; I seemed to be in a constant state of arousal even thinking about Jason ... and now Paul. After two weekends in a row starting innocently, now look at me. The first I end up spending, I am with a stranger and being fucked to a state of obsession with his cock. The second, I am with the same man but including a second and being exposed outside naked in his neighborhood. Now this, following his instruction that will have me exhibited braless not just with him but deliverymen. I didn't understand what was happening. The former BF tried to bend me to his will, to take advantage of, to have me be subservient and I rebelled. Jason ... I've yielded to him almost from the moment of meeting him. I became his cock-slut for a weekend when I hardly knew his name. I accepted his partner as a fuck-mate. I eagerly accepted the offer to work for his agency and also be what he called a 'free use' secretary to be fucked whenever. I allowed him to take me out into the front yard naked and now define how I should dress to clearly entice other men. Although I didn't feel Jason was pushing me into a subservient role, he had managed very quickly to bring out of me a submission side I didn't know I had. Regardless of what it was and how we came to this point, I was aroused and excited to be near him, hell, at the mere thought of him.

All this musing and it was getting late. Don't want to be late on my first, even unofficial, day. I was also pretty sure my thong was now very wet but I didn't see the point in changing them when I would just get myself into another highly aroused state with him. And Paul. God, the two of them. Two attractive black men with big cocks and personalities to make me swoon and comply with their wishes.

I walked up to the office door in sandals that smacked on my heels with each step. Two deliverymen were each holding a reception chair and stopped in mid-step at seeing my approach. I could feel what they were staring at: my d-cup breasts were bouncing and swaying with my, admittedly, pronounced strides (I figured if Jason's intention was to exhibit me, I may as well play along).

At one point, Jason came up behind me, his hands on my hips, "You seem to be getting into showing off to these men."

I bumped my ass into his crotch. "It's what you wanted, isn't it?"

"You know what it is I want," he came back with.

I put a hand behind and rubbed his crotch through his jeans, "I know and, when these two leave, you can have it."

With the help of the two deliverymen, we had arranged my office furniture in the opening between the offices of Jason and Paul and in front of the conference room in the back. Those offices were enclosed and private. My desk sat directly in line with the main office door to the building's hallway which was mostly glass with the agency name painted on it.

With the filing cabinets from their office centrally moved to the conference room for easier access for all of us and the server installed and computers linked to it for the same purpose, we were essentially done for the day. The men still would need to move stored files to the server but that could happen as we go.

"Good work, guys," Jason said with a sigh as he sat back against my new desk. "It looks good."

"I agree," Paul added. "Conference room?"

I looked at Paul with a 'conference room?' look. Jason responded quickly, "Aren't you anxious." And it hit me what the conference could also be used for.

Paul quipped back, "Are you kidding?" He stepped up behind me and boldly put an arm around my waist and a hand over my breast. Or not 'boldly' given my designation of free use by Jason. "After last night and watching these boobs bouncing around?"

Jason smiled, pushed himself up, and stepped up to us. He cupped my face and kissed me. My mouth opened to his and my arms went around his neck as Paul wormed a hand inside the waist of my tight shorts and under my thong to stroke my pussy. His other hand continued to fondle my breast from outside the tee-shirt material. I felt the bottom of my shirt being tugged up. Jason broke the kiss as his hands pulled the shirt up my body, over my breasts, and quickly over my head.

I stood topless between these two men, one I have known for a week and the other for only days. I knew I was about to be ravaged yet again and this time in the office I will be soon working in ... for them. A testament to how much I accepted the change that it wasn't the ravaging that concerned me, it was standing topless in the open section of the office in front of the glass door separating the office and the building hallway outside.

Jason seemed to recognize my discomfort and said with a chuckle, "Maybe we should have some frosting added to parts of the door."

I looked into his eyes, "If this is going to be commonplace, it might be a good idea." Paul still had a hand in my shorts and the other now fondling my bare breast and nipple.

He kissed me, again, dropped my tee-shirt on the desk, and took me by the hand toward the conference room. Once inside, Paul quickly stripped my shorts and thong down my legs as I kicked off the sandals. Before anything else could happen, though, Jason innocently looked out into the outer office and commented with a sly smile, "Maybe you should go lock that door, Kristi."

Flushed with excitement, I stepped toward the open conference room door only to quickly stop in my tracks. 'Wait ... you waited until I was completely naked to think of that?" I shook my head as I stepped out of the conference room and tried to appear confident as I strode to the outside door. Of course, he waited. He probably planned it. Exhibiting and exposing me seems to be as much a part of his agenda as fucking me. I walked to the side for some cover and glanced down the hall through the glass door before stepping in front of it to secure the lock. I then turned and padded back to the conference room. My nipples were hard and my pussy was flowing. If those two aren't naked by the time I get there, I may rip their clothes off them.

I was lifted onto the large oval table and Paul stepped between my open legs and drove his cock into my ready pussy with a smooth, powerful stroke. I gasped at the penetration and moaned as he began a strong movement of his cock in and out. My mouth was soon covered by Jason and our kissing was regularly broken by my open-mouth groaning and moaning.

I felt Paul swell inside me and I felt my own orgasm swell at the same time. I have never failed to orgasm on these marvelous big cocks. After Paul spewed his cum into my pussy, Jason quickly moved around the table to take his place but, first, he turned me over and pulled me to the edge of the table so my legs hung off as I lay face down on the surface. He plunged into my cum-filled pussy, sending his cock into me in a single powerful thrust. My gasp was almost a cry as his cock pressed against me deep inside.

Ravaged. This was a fucking. His cock pounded into me. I felt dominated and used. I was a hole for him to cum in. I loved the feeling. There was no question or hesitation in my mind or being: I was theirs to fuck, to use, and I want it and more of it.

I sat in my old car outside the job I still had. Jason had asked when I could start working for them. I surprised him by saying Monday afternoon. That company hadn't done me any favors or given me any respect so why should I show any to them by giving them notice. He had then given me his idea for my dress code. It fell in line with the realization that he has a penchant for exposing me. I was almost dressed per his preference: this time in a white, button-up blouse and mid-thigh pleated skirt. No pantyhose ... NEVER pantyhose. I wasn't going to give this company the benefit of my new dressing entirely, however.

I walked into the office late enough to draw attention. I carried an empty box for my personal desk items. I dropped the box at my desk, removed the letter of resignation from it, and marched with a confident strut to the office of the manager. Without knocking, I dropped the letter on his desk with a simple, "I quit." By the time he came striding out to confront me with, "you can't do this without notice," I was already nearly done packing my few personal items.

The office space normally buzzing with phones and keyboards was as quiet as a crypt. I picked up the half-full box, and pushed past him with, "Huh ... well ... you can argue that with this empty desk." It's impossible to predict how liberating it is going to be to take charge of your life ... finally take charge. To leave a miserable job where you are taken for granted and unappreciated to go to a job where you are wanted, valued, and ... (giggling) desired.

In the underground parking garage of the office tower, I adjusted my clothing to adapt to Jason's preference. I stepped out of the car and scanned the other parked cars. It appeared quiet. I unbuttoned the blouse and removed my bra. I hiked my skirt up a bit higher to shorten the skirt further. I reached underneath to pull down the cotton panties and stepped out of them. I wasn't going to even have the thong on at the old place even though they wouldn't have known it. I pulled the new thong from my purse and stepped into it, hiking my skirt up as I positioned it just so. I rebuttoned my blouse and tucked it into my skirt. I checked my reflection in the car side window and unbuttoned another button. Jason said I should be unbuttoned past the nipple line. The blouse wasn't tight. With a smile I thought, I hope I don't bounce out.

Once in the office, I placed the box on my new desk, turned, and walked into Jason's office. I leaned over his desk, my hands supporting as I leaned way over towards him. I could feel the blouse fall from my body and open. I could feel my breasts swing out. I focused on his eyes though he seemed more fixed on my gaping blouse and breasts.

"Reporting for work, sir." I shook my shoulders back and forth. It had the desired effect. "Do you approve?"

He must have. He came around his desk and pressed me down into the desk surface. He raised my skirt and moved the thong to the side and an instant later was pressing his cock in and out of my wet pussy until I felt his slacks on my bare ass. What a wonderfully obscene way to start a new job! Free use. How much work would I actually get done?

The week was consumed with my getting used to what the agency actually did. My voice answering the phone elicited much curiosity from the clients. The main door did in fact get a coating of frosting over much of it which seemed to embolden Jason and Paul even more which was, in turn, the source of awkwardness. One day, after going much of the day without fucking me due to his schedule, Paul came out of his office, encouraged me to stand, moved my rolling chair out of the way, and bent me over my keyboard. After having been fucked by Jason an hour before, I had left my thong off so his cock had an unobstructed approach to my ready pussy. He fucked me in front of the door that might open at any moment except we had rare drop-in visits. Still, it added to the eroticism of being abruptly used without warning. During the week I had come to understand that was what 'free use' was about: I could be taken, used, fucked at any time with or without warning. During the week another reality set in, too. The three of us became aware that I was always in a state of arousal that had my pussy wet and ready to be fucked. Of course, there were also the times when one of them would be on the phone for an extended conference call and I was on my knees sucking cock.

Friday night the guys asked to take me out for dinner and a club. I suggested maybe going to my apartment to change but they insisted what I was wearing was just fine. They like deep cleavage or mostly unbuttoned blouses and that was what I was wearing, a mostly unbuttoned blouse and another short, pleated skirt. Of course, there was no bra. I didn't even bring one. I was a little nervous about taking this game out into the public but ... this was consensual and voluntary but I couldn't seem to predict how outrageous a suggestion might have to be for me to refuse them.

I was very self-conscious as we walked through the restaurant to our booth. The guys had me sit between them in the U-shaped booth and it was no surprise to me why. Within minutes both had their hands on my thighs. The table cloth served to hide what was happening but my shifting under their attention may have drawn some notice.

I thought I survived the dinner without embarrassment until our after-dinner drinks were delivered. Both men had hands well up my thighs with my short skirt pressed up. Jason leaned closer with his fingers stroking over my thong-covered pussy. I knew the thong was soaking wet and I couldn't hold back a moan as his finger moved and I felt the thin material pressed between my slippery lips.

"I want you to remove your thong."

I blushed at just the suggestion being verbalized but I deepened even more because I knew I would find a way to comply. I rolled my eyes but mostly for effect. I was already hiking my skirt the rest of the way up so I could grasp the tiny garment and wiggle it over my hip and thighs to reach under the table to remove it from my high heel encased feet. I handed it discretely below the level of the table to Jason but he raised it up to put it to his face. The fact that he was sniffing my thong was not nearly embarrassing as having it raised into view of anyone who might be looking. Then he passed it across me to Paul. He didn't smell it but he did put it in his sport coat pocket.

The way this evening was going I was sure they would skip the club for a hotel room or back to Jason's place. I was wrong, though. Sliding out of the booth I had to pull the skirt back into place and touch my blouse to ensure more buttons hadn't been opened. The club was nice, we got another u-shaped booth with me in the middle, and immediately had another drink. Jason took me out onto the dance floor to a very lively number. I was caught up in the music, the drinks, my work-life as free use, and the guys pawing me tonight. I was bouncing and swaying to the music and I felt my breast doing their own thing. Jason was smiling and so were other people as my breasts performed an uninhibited act.

At the end of the number, Paul took Jason's place as my partner. Before the next number began he stepped up to me, dipped his head and I raised mine for the expected kiss. I did get kissed but I also felt another button undone. I glance down as the music started and I followed with dancing and fully expected to see my breasts bounce into full view. They almost were but not quite.

I was very aware of stares on our way back to the booth. Another drink was waiting and I sucked down some immediately as I felt Jason pull my leg open and a finger wormed its way into my pussy. I put my head back and moaned as a second finger joined the first. Paul's hand was inside my blouse.

Just then the band announced a set of slower numbers. Jason pulled his fingers from my hole and brought them up to my face. My eyes were fixed on his and only his as my lips opened to greedily suck my juice from his fingers. Again, it was Jason who took me back onto the dance floor. Halfway through the first number, I felt my short, pleated skirt rising up my legs. He was holding me tightly to his body; I was pressing my hips into his, feeling his cock swelling. Inside the second number, I felt air on my bare butt and knew it wasn't just air rising from below as his hands held me at the waist. I continued to dance and sway in his arms, all the while ignoring what I was sure had been exposed to others on the dance floor and beyond.

Paul cut in at the next number. The skirt fell on its own but probably not completely. The first thing Paul did was unbutton the last two buttons above the waist of the skirt. Pressed into his arms I knew it wouldn't matter until we returned to the booth or the music changed. It was the music and Jason cutting in. Jason spun me and twirled me, fully exposing my breasts under the gaping blouse.

Back at the booth, Jason said, "Let's go back to my place." He looked intently into my eyes and added, "For the weekend."

I smiled at him, looked at Paul who nodded, and I replied, "Oh God, YES!"

In the parking structure, we stopped outside Jason's car. We had left the other two cars in the underground garage at work. I hadn't touched my blouse and one nipple was fully on view. I stood before these two and wanted them so badly. I had been exposed and fondled much of the night and fucked only once by each of them in the office. I had just agreed to go back to Jason's with them for the weekend as their fuck toy and we were just standing by the car?

"How are you feeling, Kristi?" came Jason's query.

"Feeling?" I responded. "I'm feeling that I need to be fucked and fucked hard and fucked many, many times."

They both laughed. They each had a nipple between their fingers and they pulled at the same moment. I watched the flesh of each breast extend to the point of becoming slightly painful but it seemed only to increase my desperate need. I would have sworn that my juices were flowing down the inside of my thighs.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,593 Followers
12