Kristi's Fulfillment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That will happen. This weekend you'll have two cocks. That might keep one or the other in your pussy or mouth. Is that what you want, Kristi?"

They released my nipples and my breasts jiggled in response. My hands rose to openly massage the sore buds. "Yes ... please, take me to your home and use me. God, you guys ... you're turning me into such a slut I'm begging for it. Yes ... I'll do anything you want all weekend."

"Good. We already knew you would, though, didn't we? I want you to strip to your heels. It won't take long, will it? Then walk up to the end of the aisle and we'll pick you up there."

I strutted for about 20 feet before turning and bouncing my steps backward before adding shaking of my shoulders for my breasts to wildly sway. I was disappointed when the car pulled up alongside me. Both men were in the front and the bucket seats meant I had to sit in the back of his BMW. I had anticipated fucking or sucking one of them on the way to Jason's. Instead, I was sitting in the middle of the back seat alone. Before long, though, my thighs were spread wide and my fingers were thrusting into my needy hole and strumming my engorged clit. I managed a cum and it took a bit of edge off but what I wanted more than just a cum was to feel a big black cock filling my hole. And the knowledge that I was going to be a cock-slut for the next two days ramped my desire and lust right back up.

As I was catching my breath, I heard from the front, "I thought having her by herself would make her more hungry for us."

I looked up to find Jason watching me in the rear-view mirror and Paul turned in his seat. I held their eyes, "You guys wanted a free use slut. Even I didn't know that was in me. But now that you have freed that part of me if you don't give me cock, a girl has other ways."

My weekend took a big step before I was out of his garage. Their teasing had pushed them to the limit of patience, too. Paul fucked me bent over the warm hood of the BMW as Jason went inside to open up the house, made drinks, and got the bed ready for whenever we got that far. There was no pretext of seduction or preliminaries. Knowing what the weekend was likely to be, I didn't bother even collecting my clothes before getting out of the car to follow into the house. Paul intercepted me, pulling me into his arms for a kiss I was hungry to give. One hand was on my bare butt and pulled me to his aroused cock. The other hand was mauling a breast. I moaned through the kiss, my body and mind reacting urgently to his direct and dominating approach.

I pushed a hand between us and stroked his highly aroused cock beneath his slacks. My hands worked his belt and zipper as we kissed and moaned into each other's mouths. I reached into his opened slacks and inside his boxers to grasp his throbbing cock.

"Oh ... God ... Paul ... fuck me ... I need you ... inside me. Oh God ... please ..."

He spun me around, pressing my upper body against the warm car hood. His hands left me. I knew he was preparing, lowering his slacks, so I spread my feet wide, opening myself for his thrust. I wanted all of his cock right now and he didn't disappoint. I felt his cock head move over my wet, yielding pussy lips and sink into my hole. With a powerful thrust, he penetrated me. I cried out in thankful relief as his ball sack slapped against me at the end of that first thrust. I mewed and moaned and gasped and (needlessly) encouraged him to fuck me hard.

I moved ahead of Paul into the family room where Jason waited with fresh drinks. He wore a big, knowing smile. "You're a beautiful woman, Kristi, but ... when you are freshly fucked ... amazing."

I blushed. How was that even possible. I've been brazenly shown off, fucked in the office and throughout most of this house and property. I've only known these men for weeks and they've turned me into a willing, ever-hungry cock-slut. And I still blush? Of course, they love that I still do because they believe it indicates more to be revealed in my journey in becoming their free-use cock-slut. I think they are right about that. Standing naked and freshly fucked between them as we share a drink that only represents a pause in activities, I can feel my body coursing in anticipation of what is next ... and next and next ... for this weekend.

12