Kristi's Fulfillment Ch. 05

Story Info
THE CRUISE. Kristi provides client incentive for the firm.
4.5k words
4.7
9.7k
15
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

CHAPTER 5: THE CRUISE

In quiet moments I would think back to how my life had changed and believe that nothing could possibly top what had already happened. After all, beginning with having a drink with a stranger in the lobby of a hotel when 'the boyfriend' had abused our relationship once again at a wedding reception, I had ended up accepting an invitation to go to a stranger's home. We had fucked immediately and I ended up staying the weekend, remaining naked, and ready and willing to be fucked whenever he desired. Shortly after that, I had an unexpected job interview opportunity that would possibly take me away from my miserable job situation. When the interview and firm turned out to be the partner and firm of my white knight (though an astoundingly handsome black man) and the eventual offer to join their small agency led to fucking both men and accepting the crazy proposition that I would also be their 'free use' secretary. We fucked in the small office and continued with frequent weekends. I was fed up with bad relationships and they were both committed to the agency's growth with no time for romance. It was perfect: no strings, no complications; just a good job and extraordinary sex.

Did I really think nothing could come next to add more than what all that had provided? No, of course not. When my first anal with a big black cock (any cock to be honest) evolved into my first double penetration, I knew to be always ready for the next surprise, the next request, the next 'first'.

The next 'first' came, unsurprisingly, during a conference of the three of us. My desk sits right in front of the glass door to the office suite. Though some frosting had been added to it after I started, it was not private. The other office for Jason and Paul and the conference room were private behind solid doors and walls. I've been used in their separate offices many times including sucking cock from under a desk as they communicated with a client or someone they were negotiating with. Our logistical conferences, though, held in the conference room were predictable. Those were scheduled for mid-morning to allow messages to be taken care of and I always scheduled them for two hours though it was generally only requiring one hour. The first hour was devoted energetically and enthusiastically to relieving any pent-up tension. This was a time when I could count on being well and soundly fucked by their big black cocks. Though Jason and Paul redressed for the actual meeting, I remained naked, the sexual flush still event on my white body and the cum from their several loads possibly leaking from my pussy and asshole. Hand towels for me to sit on have become an office supply item.

I opened the manila folder I brought into the meeting, took two sheets out, and brought one to each of the men. As I leaned forward to place the sheet in front of them, my D-cup breasts swayed teasingly. It was why I wasn't to wear a bra in the office and leave my blouses largely unbuttoned. It never failed that even when I was carrying several fresh loads of cum from each of them, they greeted my presence near them with soft caresses to my bare hips, thighs, or breasts. I was always horny with these two because they were always appreciatively letting me know how desirable I was.

"This is the latest list of NFL draft players plus a couple others from last year who didn't make teams." The list contained the names and short bio of ten men, all mid to lower players of the recent draft. The agency was developing a respected name but was still too small and new to attract higher rated players. "You were thinking about bringing them together for group sharing of sorts?"

Jason was studying the list. "Right." He glanced up at Paul across the table, then back at the list. Paul wasn't totally convinced but the agency was Jason's and he would have final sway but having Paul's buy-in was still important to Jason. The concept hadn't been done before. They understood there was an inherent danger in bringing them together. Jason was a strategic thinker and many young players were immediate thinkers: how much can be gotten right now. Strategically, Jason encouraged young players to think in longer terms: get a good salary (more than they could ever see doing anything else) but settle for contingencies aimed at the future. Allowing the team to have flexibility with the salary cap could put them individually in good stead with management while allowing the team to seek fits for other needs on the team. The desire for immediate satisfaction was difficult to overcome.

They talked it over for a while but I could tell Paul was coming around to Jason's thought process. They would have a partial day of group discussions, including financial management for the future, too many made so much and still were left nearly bankrupt after retirement. The following day would be on a boat they had used before.

Jason glanced at me, then spoke to Paul. "Risky?"

It sounded like code to me. Risky what? What was risky? Paul glanced at me, too. He shook his head after returning to Jason. "Not with these guys. They're all young and full of themselves. It's the reason for the talk, right?" He glanced at me, again. "Risky maybe with just one."

Jason nodded and stood as if any of that made sense. He left the conference room door open as he went to his office and a moment later returned with a small boutique bag which he set on the table in front of him.

"We've talked about your role for the first day as hostess and coordinator, then joining us for dinner after which we'd call it an early evening to be rested for the next day." I nodded, a smile growing over my face. They were including me in in-person client activity and I was looking forward to it. "On the boat ..." he uttered with hesitancy, "... I had a thought about your involvement, too." He focused his eyes on mine. He was projecting total seriousness and concern. "I don't want to offend you, Kristi, with this. Maybe, even to our clients, you are possibly the best thing to come to this agency but ..."

I smiled and finished, "But ... clients are the life-blood of any agency." He nodded in recognition of his own mantra and reason for dedication above nearly everything else to his agency. "Anything, Jason. I would hope you know that by now. I'm sitting here naked after being fucked by you both and wanting to be again. I spend evenings and entire weekends with you two willingly and eagerly fucking and sucking in any way you desire. I've conquered deep-throat, anal, and double penetration for you." I stood up so my nakedness was fully displayed as if he needed a reminder. "Just tell me, Jason."

He pushed the little bag across the table and I peered down at it. He didn't say anything. I opened it and peered inside. Under a bit of soft tissue was a bit of yellow fabric and string. I took it out to find two separate pieces: a very thin, very small Wicked Weasel. I held them by a single finger and looked at him. "For the boat?"

He nodded and held my eyes. "At least ... for a while."

I looked down at the list of names in front of me where I had also added some notes. 10 men. Jason and Paul. He wanted me to wear this obscenely small thing among 12 men ... 'at least for a while'. I could still feel the cum of our earlier fucking but now I could also feel my nipples become erect, my body flush, and my pussy add additional lubrication. Me and 12 men. A gang bang ... out on a boat.

"Free use means others?"

"Only if you're willing," Jason responded. "That was our understanding, Kristi. You always have to be willing."

I dropped the silly thing on the table and stepped to him, bending over so my breasts swayed under me to kiss him with passion. I slipped a hand onto his lap and lightly stroked his cock inside his slacks. I then walked around the table to do the same for Paul. Returning to my chair, I cup a breast.

I smiled at both of them, "You two have fucked me that many times in a day. Maybe not in rapid succession, but ..." Standing at my chair I slid the other hand down my stomach to lightly fondle my pussy ... a display that rose in me by need rather than teasing or lewdness. "Anything." I mused as my fingers continued to play over my breast and pussy in front of them. "You've moved me from one stage to another. Before I can wonder what might happen next, what you might challenge me with next, it's in front of me. Just like this. Each thing leads me to something more. It's all been glorious, magnificent. You've brought me to more orgasms than I thought was possible. Why shouldn't a gang bang be next? I trust you two ... completely, unquestioningly. Anything ... sincerely, I'll do anything for you."

"Shit ..." Paul exclaimed. He stood up and began loosening and removing his pants. Jason joined him.

"Both of you," I said. "DP me. Fuck my brains out. God, you guys, I'm so damn horny."

Jason was stripped first and he held his arms out to me and I knew instantly. It was crazy wild. I jumped into his arms, my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. He moved his cock head to my pussy hole oozing spent cum and my new lubrication. Paul was behind me with some delay and I knew what he was doing. From some drawer in the room, he was applying lubrication to his cock, and then I felt the gel pressed against and into my asshole. As his thick cock stretched my sphincter, I gasped out but was pressed back as well as I could to assist. It didn't matter that they have used my ass regularly since the first time, they were large enough to always stretch me each time.

They fuck me hard to another quaking orgasm and more cum for my greedy holes.

* * * *

"Welcome aboard, gentlemen," I greeted the ten men as they made their way down the dock of the harbor to the rental boat. I was standing at the access point onto the boat and what I was wearing (or not wearing) would have been obvious to them as soon as they stepped onto the dock. As they approached closer, it only became more so. The yellow material against my tanned white skin only highlighted how little there was. The top was two narrow pieces of very thin material and held together with string. It was so narrow that I had to carefully place the material just so to cover the nipples. Of course, my D-cup breasts were essentially bare and almost any movement on my part caused the material to slip to one side or the other by the sway or wobble of my breasts. Besides that, my nipples were very erect and clearly displayed that fact. The bottom were no better. An equally narrow piece of equally thin material had to be carefully stretched to cover my pussy. It only took a few steps on my part, though, for the material to essentially disappear between my lips. It was beyond a camel-toe display. I had carefully arranged the material as the men approached, but I was well aware it was only temporary. All of it was only temporary. I was sure that shortly after leaving the harbor area for the open sea, the ties would be pulled and I'd be naked. Then, I would be well fucked. The question was only how many times.

The comments that came as they boarded brought me back from my musings. "Kristi, wow!" "Damn, girl, it is good to see you ... so much of you." "This looks to be a better outing than I thought it would be." I gave them all coy smiles. I was beginning to believe the same thing.

I was serving drinks to the guys as we got underway and Jason had me standing on the bow to wave at the boat watchers on the shore at the inlet of the harbor. That produced quite a few catcalls and whistles. One nipple had slipped loose of the material, whether anyone on shore could tell or not I didn't know.

I adjusted the top material to fully cover me (or at least the entire nipples) as I made my way back to the rest of the group. Jason and Paul winked at me. I smiled and nodded. I went around refreshing the drinks. The guys had all arrived in shorts and shirts and most of the shirts had now been removed as they too got into taking advantage of the sun and warm air.

After refreshing all the drinks, I felt someone press up against my back. A hand came around to hold me at my stomach.

"I want you guys to think about what we talked about yesterday but this day is for enjoyment." Jason, of course. His hand caressed my stomach and casually and confidently moved up my body. I stood before the others at perfect ease as Jason's hand cupped my breast then moved the material to the side (a small movement) to take a nipple between his thumb and index finger. He continued, "Drinks, food, and ..." he slipped the other hand down my body, pulled the material there out of my pussy, and slipped a finger along my shaved slit. "And ... this lovely woman. You know Kristi as our secretary and office manager but she's really more than that, aren't you, Kristi?"

I nodded as I felt Jason pull the ties on the top for it to flutter from my breasts. I sucked in a breath as the bottoms followed. I leaned my head back and he kissed me with passion on the lips while his hands moved on my body in front of the others.

"What are you really, Kristi?"

I moaned as his fingers pinched a nipple. I looked out at the other men who were mesmerized by the bold display before them. "I ... I really ... their free use secretary," I gasped out. It was then it occurred to me that all the men were black athletes. So I boldly added, "I love ... black cock. Jason and Paul keep me very happy."

Jason chuckled and added, "She's never had a gang bang before."

Nothing more needed to be said. That last thing probably didn't need to be said as they were beginning to stand. Jason was suddenly gone and I was surrounded by the ten other black men, each trying to find a piece of my flesh to caress, stroke, and squeeze. When the first finger found my pussy hole and lips sucked my nipples, my moans became long and soulful.

Gentle pressure on my shoulders had me on my knees surrounded by exposed black cocks. Some were six to seven inches while others were more. I smiled with the answer to something I had idly mused about since taking up with Jason and Paul: were all black men so large? Apparently not.

I shifted from cock to cock within the tight circle as the boat rocked gently in the open water. I knew the plan was to cruise to a cove where the water would be calm but, hopefully, still somewhat private. Jason's declaration got things going much faster.

The sequence of moving from cock to cock was broken when someone behind me pulled up on my hips, raising me to my feet even as I kept my head low to maintain sucking cock. I felt a cock head at my pussy and opened my legs wider to provide better access and indicate my readiness. The cock entered me tentatively, at first just the head. It wasn't real thick. Oh, how I've been spoiled. I pressed back at the cock with several more inches penetrating then the man thrust the rest of it in and our bodies smacked together. His thrusts quickly became fast and furious, perhaps due to impatient encouragement from others around him.

I continued to try shifting from cock to cock but relied more on the men giving way to the next man. None seemed content to cum in my mouth so there was a steady rotation in front of me. The man fucking me definitely seemed intent on climaxing, though. Hands from others captured my wildly swaying and bouncing breasts and someone added fingers to my clit while my mouth and pussy were assaulted.

I felt the cock in my pussy swell and pulse, followed quickly by streams of cum shooting in me. I rode that with my own overly stimulated orgasm. The next man penetrated my pussy as soon as the first vacated it while men in front of me continued to rotate their cocks to my mouth. My breasts and clit were never without stimulation.

After four or five (I couldn't keep track) men climaxed inside me, the frenzy seemed to be abating somewhat and I was relieved when I was moved to one of the waiting chairs where the man sat. My back was beginning to feel the strain of being bent over for so long. I glanced behind, saw the man holding his black cock vertical, and I met his eyes with a smile. I straddled his thighs and backed to his lap, reached under for his cock, aligned it to my dripping pussy, and sat down for full penetration. He moaned as did I.

As I rose and dropped on their cocks, I glanced around the open area of the boat at the black men, naked with cocks of varying lengths and thickness. A clothed Paul came into view carrying drinks and beers to some of the men. After delivering them, he came to me, kissed my bouncing mouth, and rolled a nipple between his fingers. I wanted the kiss to last, to devour his mouth like what happens while we are consumed in our own fucking. But he stood and lightly touched my cheek with his fingers, a smile on his face and his eyes softly reflecting amazement and appreciation. Jason followed with more beers and was also fully dressed in shorts and a buttoned shirt. He also kissed me as I bounced up and down with increasing need.

"God, you look amazing," he whispered to me.

I saw Jason fully clothed and the other naked men, most of whom had already fucked me as I bounced up and down on another man whose name I likely wasn't going to remember. I shivered. If I felt like a cock-slut before giving myself to Jason and Paul, what was this? Ten men I just met freely fucking me for the express reason of helping the agency. Now, perhaps, I really was a cock-slut! I looked into his eyes, saw the connection I knew had developed, and erupted into yet another orgasm. As my pussy clenched and spasmed around the cock I was fucking, I felt it swell with approaching climax. He grunted and thrust his hips up to meet me, his climax spewing more cum into me.

Before I fully caught my breath, another man appeared before me and pulled me. As I rose, the cock inside pulled out and audibly, wetly smacked his abdomen. I looked back with a smile hopefully reflecting gratitude while being led to yet another chair. I was pulled into the same position as the previous so I would be facing the others as I fucked the next man. I leaned forward as my pussy slid down the length of this next cock, the black skin of the cock starkly contrasting to the paleness of my body consuming it. I positioned myself and began fucking earnestly with only a few more men to go, at least for the first round. When I glanced up as my head fell back, I spotted Jason talking to one of the waiting men. The man's eyes grew large and a larger smile spread over his face as he nodded and stared at me. Then, I saw Jason hand the man a small tube. I glanced down at his cock to find one of the larger of these men and a smile of awareness spread over my own face.

I was right, too. When that man claimed me, he positioned me in a similar position facing the others but his gel-slick cock head pressed at my asshole. The others were watching with interest. Jason hadn't specifically mentioned that I was three-hole ready but they were witnessing it now. Having been regularly anally fucked by Jason and Paul's thicker cocks, my tighter hole accepted this one with no more than routine, steady pressure. When it sank past my sphincter and penetrated me by several inches, we both groaned and gasped. I looked up to find more cocks being stroked with renewed lusty desire.

The next man wanted anal, too. He chose to take me bent over the railing of the boat. His cock sinking into my ass as the boat rocked providing its own fucking motion and the water flowing by in wakes across the smallish waves of the open water. I held my legs wide and my hands tight on the railing for balance against the aggressive pounding and movement of the boat. It was an erotic and highly stimulating combination.

I enjoyed anal orgasms with both but everything changed yet again for me (and the group) with the next man. I was brought back to sit with my back to the man as his cock entered my ass. When another man appeared before me, I opened my mouth to take his cock there but he shook his head. A movement to the side caught my attention and I found Jason with a knowing smile and nodding his head. The man was crouching and moving forward with his legs inside ours. I looked up at the man. My mind was a fog. All this fucking; all the orgasms; all the manipulation from man to man, cock to cock, without my own thought but continuous stimulation and orgasms. My mind was slowed by all that as to what was happening but when his cock dipped between my spread thighs to my dripping and oozing and gaping pussy I knew.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers
12