Kristi's Fulfillment Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jason said you like double penetrations," the man uttered as he pressed his cock into my pussy made tighter by the cock in my ass.

"OH ... FUCK, YES!" I exclaimed as the two cocks began awkwardly fucking me.

Almost immediately, spaces on either side were created and cocks presented to my mouth. Air-tight. Another first. Three black cocks filling my three ready and needy holes.

The cock in my pussy climaxed first and another took its place. The same for the one in my mouth. The cock in my ass was stuck fairly immobile by the situation but eventually came more by the stimulation of the cocks in my pussy stroking along it separated only by that thin membrane between the chambers.

When he came, I was pulled off to find a man lying on some cushions spread on the deck. He was holding his cock vertical and I sat on him, taking him in my pussy. Another cock immediately penetrated my ass, no longer requiring lubrication after the cum deposited there. Again I was air-tight as cocks appeared on either side of my head. I switched from cock to cock, some on either side or directly in front. Some I tasted recent coating of fucking which stimulated me more. I was completely unaware of how many times I had been fucked or penetrated or experienced orgasms. Cock after cock after cock was my sole experience and awareness.

When the last cock left me, I was sprawled on the deck of the boat, twelve black men seated or standing around me. The boat was no longer moving but gently rocking with the waves. At some point in all that fucking frenzy the boat had been anchored in a semi-protected cove. I was helped to my feet and assisted to the bench seat at the very back. I felt volumes of cum leaking from my ass and pussy, both I was sure were gaping from the repeated use. I glanced outside the boat as I was assisted and saw several other boats also anchored but gave them no concern. I was naked and extremely well fucked but beyond being concerned about it. I had swallowed many loads of spewed cum in my mouth or throat but was surprised to find how much cum was also on my breasts and around my mouth.

Jason appeared with a cold bottle of water which I gulped down gratefully. As I slowly recovered, it was shocking how we casually sat chatting, limp cocks shiny with spent cum and my orgasmic juices, cum still leaking from my holes and splattered on my body. Jason came to me, pulled me to my feet, and sat down where I had been before pulling me onto his lap. I nuzzled into his chest and wiggled my butt into his lap. I was sure I was leaking onto his shorts but was beyond caring about something like that after everything I had experienced.

He kissed my hair and whispered, "How are you doing? If we don't call it quits now and let you go below to sleep, they'll probably be looking for more."

I wiggled in his lap and feeling his cock firming under his shorts. I looked up at him and whisper back, "I'm good, Jason. Thank you. I am tired and likely to be sore tomorrow but ..." I searched his eyes, "but it would be good for the agency to allow more, right?"

"Yes, but ..."

I kissed him, "Thank you, Jason. Your concern is why I'd do anything for you."

I stood and the wake of a passing boat rocked the deck just then. I reached out to one of the guys for balance but ended up falling to my knees in front of him. I laughed and said, "Well, as if planned. As long as I am here ..." I reached into his lap and raised his limp cock to my lips. I sucked him hard in only a moment and that sent a spark through the rest of the group changing the atmosphere on the deck back into a sexual frenzy with me at the center.

Jason and Paul had the anchor lifted and the boat headed back toward the harbor soon after, not that any of us noticed. By the time we arrived back to the harbor, I had been fucked, double penetrated, and air-tight multiple times over with orgasms and climaxes to match.

Needless to say, my first real client in-person contact made quite an impression.

12