Kristi's Fulfillment Ch. 06

Story Info
24/7. Kristi desires to be freej-use 24/7.
5.9k words
4.7
11.2k
18
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

CHAPTER 6: 24/7

Weeks after the boating gang bang I am again spending a weekend at Jason's place as his free-use cock-slut. I love everything about my life now. The combination of having a challenging and worthwhile job that also has me getting fucked at the office by the two agency partners has proven to me what I could never have anticipated in my earlier life. I love to be fucked. I need to be fucked and regularly. I'm addicted to big black cock and both partners are so endowed. I also now know I don't need or want romance. But mostly I love the weekends Jason asks me to spend with him at his house. There I am his naked cock-slut to use, any hole at any time as often as he wants. Paul, of course, is welcome and does come and go through the weekend to enjoy my body, too. But it is Jason and his big black cock that has made me addicted. My pussy and ass will be full of cum and if he pulls out to spray his cum on my body I wear it gladly and proudly. I answer the door when Paul arrives and I am naked and very often have cum on my face or breasts and it is all Paul can do to get inside and close the front door before attacking me in the foyer.

There is only one thing that could make our arrangement even better in my mind. And it sometimes keeps me awake with it bouncing around in my head.

I am spooned into Jason, my back against his front, his cock still embedded in my pussy. I love falling asleep with his cock still in me. It is long enough that even as it softens it is still inside. Some weekday nights as I try to sleep in my apartment, I might toss and turn trying to find the position I need. I've sometimes even resorted to slipping an old dildo in but it is a sad and inadequate substitute.

This night, even having his magnificent cock lodged in my pussy isn't enough.

Jason's hand squeezes my breast and slides down my body to stroke my pussy. "You need another fuck?"

"What?" I reply confused. I thought he was asleep. "Well ... always, I guess, huh?" He chuckled. "But, no, that's not it."

"Well, that's sure not the signal your pussy is giving my cock." I now feel him growing inside me and I realize I had been squeezing his cock with my pussy muscles. "Is something wrong? Are you regretting what is happening?"

"Silly. Have I shown the least bit of regret?" I strain my neck to glimpse him. "I'd turn to kiss you but I don't want to lose you."

"Silly, yourself. We can fix that."

I turn in his arm, do lose him from my pussy but I raise my leg over his and he smoothly reinserts himself. I sigh at the feel of his semi-hard cock sliding in. I kiss him long and passionately, sighing in contentment.

"So ... what is it?" His fingers are teasing a nipple. I smile at the easy, forward touch. That's what I love. Free-use gives him a license to touch and use all my holes; cock-slut gives me license to enjoy and worship his cock. He flexes his hip and his cock moves inside me. I can actually feel it expanding, swelling. "Talk to me, Kristi. Tell me or ... or ... or I'll take my cock out."

I playfully slap his bicep, "No reason to be mean about it." We both laugh, both recognizing my obsession. "Okay ..." I raise my head with my elbow planted in the bed to support my hand holding my head. My free hand is caressing the same bicep to his sculpted shoulder and chest. "Have I ever asked for anything?"

He thinks for just a moment, a sign of taking what is coming seriously despite the teasing. "No, you haven't. All the asking has been me from the initial time of coming here from the hotel to spending weekends to the job to being free-use to the gang bang." He kissed me and his cock was moving significantly up my pussy without movement from his hips. "What do you want, Kristi? You've given everything."

I squeezed my pussy muscles around him. "I've received a lot, too." We kissed passionately for a full minute and our shifting bodies were producing wonderful effects. We would fuck, again, but first ... "I love everything we are doing, Jason ... everything. I think you know now I will do anything, be anything for you." I continued to squeeze. "I know you don't want romantic entanglements. I don't either. We are good at fucking, though. It's comfortable and natural for us. The thing is ... when I'm not here, when I'm not with you even working at the office, this is all I can think about. I don't know ..." I push him and he allows himself to roll onto his back. I move with him and am straddling him, his cock now buried deeper in me. I rest my forearms on the slabs of muscle that is his chest, my pelvis moving slow and easy. "I don't know if such an obsession with a man is healthy or not. When I'm not with you, Jason ... I'm a mess. I yearn for the feel of your hands and fingers touching me without asking; for your magnificent cock penetrating my pussy, ass, or throat; for the feel of my fingers and lips on your black, veiny cock." I lean forward to kiss him before pushing back to take him deeper. "I was never like this before you, not in the least. Not having sex might have been a bit frustrating but it was other things that drove me away from him. You made me what I am. I was willing and eager and I love what I have become but ..."

My gaze dropped but he raised my chin back up with a single finger to gaze into my eyes. "But?"

"I don't want to be away from you. There I said it. I don't want to be away from you. I don't mean in a romantic way or a lover's way. I mean in a fuck-slut way, always here for you." I watched his eyes, too. "Jason, I'm not stupid. You know that. I know there may come a time when you don't want this anymore when you want more in a way maybe I can't give you. But until the time comes when you throw me out into the street, I want to be your 24/7 fuck-slut to do anything, anywhere, whenever, and whoever."

"Wow," was his only response. Well, that and the sharp flexing of his hips.

"Yea, well, you asked. I don't expect that's possible. I mean, I'm sure you need your space for the rest of your life. That's what has been on my mind and you asked." I rose higher and thrust down on his cock, driving it the deepest into me. "Now ... we can fuck ..."

His hands held my waist so firmly I was stopped. "Wait."

My heart was pounding and this time it wasn't just his big black cock. "What?" Have I overstepped, threatened him by my confession?

"I was afraid to ask, I've asked so much of you, already."

"You mean ..."

"Let's talk in the morning." He reached up and kissed my nipples. A sly smile formed on his face. "There may be conditions."

I raised my hips up and slammed down and moaned. "Of course! Anything! I'll be your cook and housekeeper, too. Anything."

The next morning was like others. Jason had slipped out of bed before me. I resisted running out to find him and elected to shower off last night's activities, first. When I did find him, he was on the back patio with a mug of coffee.

"What can I do for you, sir?" I asked in bubbling excitement. I was naked, of course, though I knew he would have at least boxers on.

"You can get some coffee for yourself and sit."

I hurried off and returned, sitting expectantly. "Last night," he continued once I had sipped some coffee, "as I said ... conditions." I nodded with excitement. "No real changes, Kristi. I am not 'sir', I'm Jason. You aren't serving me. You aren't a servant or submissive. We both know that. You are a fuck-slut." He watched my response. Despite my using that term for myself he had always resisted using it. I guess we are now in agreement about what I was. "We will share all duties in the house. I'm used to it, I've taken care of myself. It'll just be easier shared." I nodded and smiled. "The first thing you do upon entering the house is strip. You will be naked at all times in the house and in the back. The only times that won't be true is when I specifically tell you."

"Guests? When someone comes to the door?"

"Only when I allow it will you have anything to wear. You will be the one to answer the door. If it is a neighbor, you can be behind the door as you talk to them and call me, if needed." I open my mouth but words don't come with any follow-up. "Otherwise, solicitors, deliveries, service people ..."

I nod, "Naked ... yes, s... Jason."

"I may have guests. They may be male and female. I may elect to display you, have you dressed in stockings and heels, maybe a shelf bra or sheer thong, maybe a sheer nightgown. I may want you to ... entertain them." I nodded as I squeezed my thighs against my excited pussy. He was using this as a means to ramp things up another notch or two. Maybe three. He was giving me everything. A 24/7 cock-slut. He was taking all control, how I was used and how I was seen.

We fucked three times that morning alone. I guess the idea supercharged both of us. He called Paul to tell him he needed to come over. There was something he needed to hear. I answered the door boldly, naked with cum leaking from my two holes. Ultimately, there was little change for Paul. He would still have me at the office and visits on weekends as before. There were implications, though. Implications on his limits.

* * * *

The reality of the change hit soon. The move was easy. We packed up my clothes, personal things, and a few items in my apartment Jason felt might be useful in his already well furnish home. The rest we moved to a storage locker he had rented and insisted on. If this arrangement didn't work, he didn't want me having given away or sold everything else. He called it a contingency plan, not any skepticism in his thinking.

The first weeks went off with just the normal stuff. Any interaction with neighbors was casual and generally from a distance while tending to the yard, mowing, weeding, etc., or out for evening walks (something that never happened before but became an after at-home dinner thing. The lack of interaction wasn't surprising really. Jason was a single man who worked long hours living in a close cul-da-sac neighborhood of middle-aged families.

There was only one other visitor to the door, a solicitor for windows, but we were quite consumed with each other in the pool. At least until this day, the following Saturday morning. I woke up in a marvelously different way feeling like I was experiencing the best, most realistic erotic dream ever. It was marvelous and erotic and also was Jason between my thighs lapping, sucking, and probing at my pussy and clit. Realizing finally what was happening, I tried pulling him up to feel his cock plunge into my drooling hole but he refused, intent on bringing me to a never before experience of orgasm by oral contact.

Immediately after, even while my body was still reacting to the orgasm, he shifted up and plunged his hard cock powerfully through my open hole to the top of my clenching pussy. I shook with a new spike that continued my orgasm through another cycle before settling into a prolonged fuck that rotated us from missionary to cowgirl to reverse cowgirl (I love the feel of rotating on his long cock) before we both climaxed in missionary, again.

It was later in the morning, though, having gotten a later start and I was cleaning up in the kitchen when the doorbell chimed. I tensed but moved from the kitchen toward the foyer as it chimed a second time. I sensed more than saw something down the hall and was sure it was Jason curious how I would handle this given the conditions he put down, conditions I believed were intent on arousal more than game-changing importance. I gulped a deep breath as I approached the door and peeked out the narrow side, curtained window. There stood two young men in white shirts and dark slacks looking very proper and serious. Jehovah witnesses?

I dropped my forehead against the door and took another breath as the chime sounded again. Chances were that three times would be the most they would attempt and would leave in the next moment. That wasn't what Jason really wanted, though. Jason wanted to expand my experiences more, to add new forms and ways of being aroused, to experience new arousal even if embarrassing.

I quickly grasped the door handle and pulled it open. The young men, probably in college somewhere, had already turned down the step from the front. Hearing the door open, their faces instantly changed from 'another unanswered door' to 'our opportunity to share our mission'. Only they found a naked woman standing behind the glass storm door. The turmoil they instantly felt undoubtedly clouded any chance of noticing the blush flowing over my face, neck, and chest. I opened the door just enough to put one foot out and saw the battle raging within them. My nipples became erect and my pussy began to flood with new lubrication. For mission young men, they had a very difficult time keeping their eyes on my face.

"May I help you?" I boldly asked as if my standing naked before strangers was an entirely appropriate thing for Saturday morning.

Seeing them closer they appeared to be slightly different in ages, certainly in confidence. The younger one stumbled backward to make a hasty retreat. The other stood for a moment. He pulled his gaze from my body, glanced over his shoulder toward his companion, before turning back to me with a small smile escaping over his mouth. I winked at him and he finally beat his own hasty retreat.

When I turned, the outside door closing behind me, I found Jason unable to contain his enjoyment of what had happened. He could also see my arousal. I threw the door closed, strode up to him, crushed his mouth with mine while my hands undid his belt and shorts. I reached inside and grasped an already hard cock. Still holding onto his cock I led him back to the bedroom. We spent the next hour fucking through numerous positions and bringing me to two orgasms to relieve me of the built-up erotic tension.

The missionaries turned out to be a tease, an indicator of how far Jason might really exhibit me and, if the energy I put into fucking him after was any indicator, I found it very arousing. The doorbell rang again later.

After the earlier experience, I quickly moved to the door with more confidence. I peeked out the side window, though, to see two largish black men, each with a duffle bag over his shoulder. This wasn't any solicitor but definitely wasn't a neighbor.

Opening the inside and storm door, I stood boldly naked before them as Jason had intended. "May I help you?" I asked. I was immediately hit by the difference in reaction. Their eyes traveled over my fully exposed body as smiles covered their faces. The bold way I was appraised by the time my eyes traveled back up to my face produced a deep blush that my tanned white skin showed clearly.

"Maybe I have the wrong address," one began while his eyes dropped again to my breasts. Apparently, if he was at the wrong place, he was going to take advantage of what was presented to him. "I thought this was the address of Jason Taylor."

I pushed the door open a little further. "And you are?" I asked. Jason didn't say anything about expecting anyone though that lack of sharing would likely be another plan on his part.

"Tyrone Bartels and Craig Mason," he responded with a flick of his thumb over his shoulder to indicated the other man. "I think he's expecting us, but ..."

I called over my shoulder for Jason, still not ready to just let them into the house. Forget robbing the place, I was naked, and as much as I like being fucked, being raped was not on my to-do list. Jason was nearby watching, though.

"I told them they could stay here for the weekend on their way down to Key West."

I stepped aside so they could enter figuring I had already spent enough time in front of the glass storm door chancing the neighborhood seeing me. I stood next to Jason as Tyrone and Craig dropped their duffle bags opposite us in the foyer. It was awkward. After all, they came to their buddy's home who they believed was single, and found a naked white woman answering the door.

Craig commented, "A lot is visible but no ring."

Jason laughed and pulled me in front of him. I was wondering how our situation was going to be explained. I mean ... if they were going to spend the weekend with us and ... well ... how I was expected to be. Jason's right hand came around and cupped my right breast. His left hand slowly slid down my stomach to my mound. Fingers on both hands were moving. He was fondling me in front of his friends.

"Are you my wife, Kristi?" I shook my head, no. "Are you my girlfriend?" Again, I shook my head. "Tell my friends what you are to me."

I gasped as one of his fingers slipped between my pussy lips rubbing against my clit in the process. "I'm ... your secretary." He pinched my nipple. Clearly, that wasn't the complete answer he wanted. "I'm your ... I'm the office ... secretary ... free-use secretary."

The men were watching with rapt attention. Jason prodded, "What does that mean, Kristi?"

"You and Paul ... you can use me freely at the office," I struggled to get out. I was flushed, partially from the fingers stimulating me but also from the exhibition in front of complete strangers who I now believed would also be free to fuck me through the weekend.

"We'll tell the very interesting story about all this late. Right now, though, tell them what you are now ... in the house."

I looked at each of them as my body raced higher in excitement and arousal. I knew what Jason was going to have happen this weekend and I knew if he had asked ahead of time I would have agreed just like the boat. He was adding the element of control. I had yielded to him, given myself over to him. This or something similar was bound to happen and will continue to happen. In some form, it is what I wanted. It is what I have become.

I looked the two men in the eyes as Jason openly fondled me. I parted my thighs as his hand pushed further down and moaned when his finger penetrated my hole. I could see the lust building in their eyes.

"Free-use cock-slut," I blurted out. "Jason and his partner have free use of my body while also being their secretary/office manager. I now live in Jason's house as his free-use cock-slut. I am available for his use 24/7. That is why I am always naked in his house. He has free use of me and I love cock. I love to feel it inside my holes and in my mouth. We fuck and our enjoyment of it is without the complication of any other relationship." I leaned back and rotated my head for a kiss. He gave me a deep one. "How was that?"

"Perfect," he replied. He released me and patted my butt. "Why don't you show Tyrone one of the guest bedrooms he can use." I stepped up to Tyrone and took his hand. He looked stunned. This was fast. I kind of felt the same way. Jason continued, "I'll take Craig out to the back for some beers until you're ready to show him his room." Craig was left with an open mouth but with reassurance from Jason as I led Tyrone down the hall.

These were Jason's friends and his intention was clear. I wasn't about to disappoint him or his friends. Tyrone was hesitant when we entered the first spare bedroom down the hall and I closed the door behind us. I pried the duffle from his hand and let it drop to the floor. He took a nervous step back as I stepped up close to him. I pressed my naked breasts into his chest and used a head jerk to indicate where the bathroom was and another where the closet was as I added pressing my hips into him. I felt arousal there and one that would be a size to be a lot of fun.

My fingers opened his belt and slacks. I pulled his shirt out from the loosened waistband and pushed it up. He had a muscular stomach and chest, too. I kissed the black flesh I exposed as his shirt was pulled over his head and he pulled it off his arms.

"Jason ..." I giggled. He had a naked woman stripping him and he was nervous. "Jason is really okay with this?"

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers
12