Kristi's Fulfillment Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed his chest again then reached out and held both sides of his face and looked directly into his eyes. "Jason isn't 'okay' with what I am doing, Tyrone. Jason 'wants' me to do this." With that I kissed him hard, giving him some tongue for an exclamation point.

I slowly sank to my knees before him, my lips and tongue tracing a path down his chest and stomach as I lowered his pants. I pressed my lips into the outside of his underwear against his hardening cock. Yes ... it felt good. He pried off his shoes as I assisted in removing his pants. I knelt at his feet looking up his body. He still looked stunned but the lust was plain to see. My hand rested on the cock underneath his shorts as I gave him a smile a moment before turning my full attention to removing the shorts. I rose up to come face-to-face with his cock pointing at me. I smiled, unconsciously licking my lips. It was nice and thick, thick like Jason and Paul. I raised my mouth up to it and took it into my mouth, slid back and forth a few times, then pressed it back to my throat. I pressed and pulled back and pressed more until my nose was pressing against his pelvic bone and pubic hair. I flexed my throat muscles around the cock buried there before pulling back to gasp for air. I looked up at him and smiled. There was an unspoken question there and he answered with a shake of his head.

"No ... God ... I'll want to ... I will ... first, though, I want your pussy. Can I?"

I chuckled, rose, and pushed him back onto the bed. He back crawled up the bed and watched me follow with hungry desire. I crawled over his legs to straddle his hips where I rubbed my drooling pussy over the length of his hard cock. I leaned forward to kiss him and softly say, "Can you? Tyrone, remember what I called myself. Jason didn't invite you to stay here just for the room. If you want me this weekend, just take me. I'm yours. Craig, too. But I get your cocks, too."

He watched with still disbelieving eyes as I raised up and sat down on his cock until it was buried inside me. He groaned and flopped his head back on the bed as I began a deliberate up and down and rotating action. I moved up and down with occasional rotating of my pelvis to vary the feel with the intensity increasing steadily until our bodies were smacking together on the downward stroke. He was groaning and moaning but I didn't want him climaxing yet.

"Fuck me, Tyrone. Pound me and make me cum!"

I wanted him to take over and he did. He rolled us, supported himself over me with his arms and braced his knees in the bed, and threw his hip at me, driving his black cock in and out of my pussy. I clenched down around him and he moaned. I reached up and grabbed him around the neck and devoured his mouth with mine. Still, he pounded away at my pussy with his rod. He became a machine, a frenzied machine, driving his cock into me with powerful, almost violent strokes that quickly put me at the edge of orgasm.

I cried out to him, "Cum in me, Tyrone! Seed me. Fill me with your cum."

Then he exploded, spewing his cum in thick ropes deep in my pussy as my pussy spasmed around him in orgasm.

He collapsed alongside me and rolled to his back gasping for breath. "You ... weren't ... kidding. You really do ... like to ... fuck."

I rolled onto my side and kissed his sweaty chest. "No, I LOVE to fuck, especially thick black cocks like yours." I teased his cum slick cock with my fingers. "How quick do you recover?" I asked. He moaned and shook his head. I knelt up and pulled on his arm. "Into the shower and let's find out."

By the time we got out of the shower, he fucked me pressed up against the wall with water spraying over us. After he dressed in casual shorts and shirt, I led him back to the patio, my hair still wetly plastered to my head. Without hesitation, except to thank Tyrone and wink at Jason, I firmly took Craig's hand and pulled him behind me to the remaining spare bedroom. Craig performed equally well and I was delighted to find his cock was just as thick and perhaps an inch longer than Tyrone (still several inches shorter than Paul and Jason).

Later that afternoon Jason and I found ourselves alone on the deck of the pool. Jason hadn't fucked me since the guys arrived and despite having been well fucked by them there is nothing like Jason's long and thick cock in my holes. I knelt on the foot of the lounge he was reclined on, leaned forward to untie his suite strings, and pull on his shorts. He obligingly raised his hips so I could fully remove them. I lay on my front between his legs and began kissing and licking his ball sack and flaccid cock.

"After all that, still not enough?" he teased me.

I chuckled with one hand firmly wrapped around his stiffening cock while I mouthed his balls. "Seriously ... you know me. Besides, you haven't used me since they arrived. What kind of cock-slut do you think I am? I don't want this big guy (I kissed the head) to think I forgot him."

He laughed. "If it could think, there would be no way in hell he could think you could forget about him." I slid up his body to lay on top of him, my groin pressing and rotating over his cock, my hardened nipples pressing into his chest. We kissed for a moment before I felt his hands grasp both my ass cheeks, pull them apart, and as a single finger slid over my asshole and gently press against it. "They haven't used your ass, yet?" I perked up and shook my head, my eyes wide in hopeful anticipation. He smiled that lewd smile of his. "Run inside so we can resolve that."

I leaped up and jogged into the house. There were tubes of lubrication scattered throughout the house. He's used me in every room of the house, even in the tight laundry room on the washing machine that sent a vibration into our coupled sex. The other two were sleeping in front of the TV in the family room so I went to the miscellaneous drawer in the kitchen, grabbed the tube I knew was there, exited back out the sliding door before returning to a jog toward Jason.

Jason was standing at the lounge chair waiting, a huge smile appearing on his face. It's the reason he doesn't like me wearing a bra unless it is absolutely required for proper decorum somewhere. My D-cup breasts were bouncing and swaying with each jogging step. It is his assertion that natural breasts like mine deserve to live free of confinement. He also believes they should be appreciated in their unconfined state. So I have become quite accustomed to prolonged looks from others when I walk, especially in loose blouses with many buttons undone.

I lay on the lounge on my front after handing the tube to Jason. I spread my legs wide and pulled my ass cheeks apart. I didn't wait long. I felt lube being press at my asshole and inside. I knew Jason would also lube his cock because he always does and despite the pounding, he may give me sometimes he doesn't wish to cause too much pain. I felt the lounge sag under his weight as he joined me there then his cock head at the closed hole. He pressed hard and I felt his long cock buckle. He probably repositioned his hand closer to the head then his pushing began opening my sphincter. He pressed hard and I cried out when the bulbous head seemed to pop through the tight sphincter and sink inches into my ass. He paused to allow my muscles to relax but was soon pulling and pressing until the pressing became strong thrusts.

Jason's was buried fully up my ass when I barely recognized, "There you guys ... are ... I must ... have ... fuck ... her ass, too?"

I wasn't sure, and frankly didn't care, which one it was. I was in the throes of crashing into another orgasm on Jason's cock and the neighbors could have been watching for all I cared. My orgasm flooded my empty pussy as Jason continued to pound into my ass but he, too, erupted to spew his voluminous amounts of cum up my ass.

I was gasping and limp on the lounge. Jason was panting when I heard him offer, "She's open now if you want. There's no part of her that wouldn't be the best fuck you've ever had."

"God damn," I heard and I now recognized Craig's voice. "I already believe that." His voice was moving and was behind me when it ended. The lounge sagged, again. I reached behind, spreading my ass cheeks and offering myself to him. Tyrone appeared shortly after. Three thick black cocks in a row; one after the other; orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. It made for one exceedingly happy and satisfied cock-slut.

It seemed the rest of Saturday and into Sunday until they had to leave for the drive down to Key West in the afternoon was a continuous series of fucking. The boat gang bang was a large number of aggressive fucks in a shorter time. This was just continuous over the days and night. It wasn't just them, though. To be fair, there were times when I wasn't being fucked that I became the aggressor by pursuing one of the dormant cocks for sucking until someone was ready for me again. I do love the feel of a thick, veiny cock in my hand and mouth.

Sunday night, late and in bed, I was curled into Jason's body, my left leg sprawled over his, his left hand lightly stroking my ass. "How was the weekend, Kristi?" came Jason's voice in the dark.

"Hmmmm," came my reply as I squirmed tighter into him. "Very satisfying. But ... it is nice to be alone with you, again." It was quiet for a few moments. "You seem intent on continuing to challenge me sexually. Is it just curiosity about my limits?"

He hesitated in his response. Finally, he pulled me and I moved with his motion to lie on top of him. We wiggled against each other until his cock head was nestled at my pussy. Fucking him earlier in our bed had felt glorious. A slow, intentional, fully sharing experience. Except that we knew each other's bodies so well, we might wonder how the other could possibly still be able to respond. We kissed and we both were responding and it wasn't a surprise.

"Not just curiosity," he finally answered. His cock was growing between my legs. The head was now pressing at my pussy and I wiggled to align my leaking hole to it and my lips were soon parted by it. "By your own admission, you were never like this before, never a wanton cock-slut as you say. I want you here with me, Kristi."

I raised my head off his shoulder to look through the darkness at him. I pressed slightly back against his cock to feel it penetrate a little deeper with its increasing stiffness. "I was the one desperate to be with you, Jason. I was the one who desire to be used by you. I am here, I am yours."

He paused. Finally, his hips flexed and his cock drove deeper inside me. He flexed again and again. I matched his movements with mine before adjusting my legs and sitting on his cock filling my pussy fully. His fingers groped for my nipples and pinched them as I began rising and lowering in smooth, long strokes.

"What if I said I might be nervous I might no longer be enough for you?" he blurted out.

I didn't laugh or admonish him. I leaned forward and kissed him with all the passion I felt for this man. When I raised back up, I was thrusting my hips up and down on his magnificent black pole.

"I would say you are insane." I thought for a moment. I think he was serious. "Jason, I love all the fucking. You know that, right? I love the feel of cock in my holes and I have enjoyed everything. But, Jason, part of the excitement, part of my enjoyment of it all is that I know I am pleasing you, that I am being the cock-slut you wanted ... that you created." At that moment ... something ... we both climaxed.

12