Kristy the Office Slut

Story Info
Kristy gets a lesson in slut.
6.2k words
4.41
53.6k
56
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,192 Followers

I recently had a situation at work. I probably didn't handle it correctly. But what's done is done, right? And, in the end, I think it's all going to work out.

I was seeing a co-worker. That's not the situation. We ended on good terms and she eventually left the company. We still stay in touch actually. But, really, the situation started with her. Apparently, she told someone here that I was packin' a 9" sledgehammer in my pants. Well, that co-worker told another co-worker, that co-worker told two more co-workers...you get the picture. That's not necessarily a bad thing, right?

Well, I had one girl in particular pursue me. Kristy. She'd come into my office all day long. Flirt with me whenever she saw me, where ever she saw me, no matter who I was with. Don't get me wrong, she's cute as hell. Probably 5' 4"-5' 5", long, curly blonde hair with piercing blue eyes. Her body had curves a Ferrari wouldn't be able to handle. There were a couple of problems, though. At least for me. For one, her voice was like nails on a chalkboard to me. Secondly, she's dumber than a bag of hammers. Some guys might like that. I'm not one of them.

The situation escalated because of my own male wants and needs. My little head did the thinking for my big head for an unfortunate few minutes one day. Kristy caught me at a vulnerable moment and I gave in. I let her give me a blowjob in the bathroom. From that point on she thought we were boyfriend and girlfriend. She was constantly bugging me about when we were going to go out, when could she come over to my house and spend the night fucking like rabbits, blah blah blah. Short of telling her to fuck off, I did everything I could. But it was no use. So I came up with a plan.

I finally told her to come to my townhouse Saturday. Be there at 6:30 wearing nothing but an overcoat. Period. Anything else and she might as well not show up. You would have thought I handed her keys to a brand new car. She was beside herself with joy.

Saturday at 6:30 on the button the doorbell rang. My townhouse is a little different. Once you get through the gates to the community and find my complex, you walk up the walkway and through a grand door. You enter was basically a common foyer to four townhouses. A door on your left, on your right, and two in front of you. I looked into the foyer through my peephole and saw her beaming face. I could also make out that, indeed, she was wear what looked to be a long coat you would wear over a formal dress or the like.

"Back up. Back up to the middle of the room and open your coat," I said through the door. She took several steps back and opened the coat as wide as her smile. Sure enough, she was as naked as the day she entered the world. This was actually the first time I'd seen her naked. She was actually quite stunning. Firm, full breasts. Half dollar sized pink areolas that surrounded hard, erect gumdrop sized nipples. She had a flat stomach just above a thin blonde landing strip of pubic hair. Even through the peephole, I could see her swollen pink pussy lips. And toned, tanned legs. "Very, very nice," I said appreciatively through the door. "Now drop the coat onto the floor."

Her smile went away. "But...but somebody might see."

"Go home, Kristy."

"No no! Wait!" I watched the coat tumble to the floor through the peephole. Not sure what to do with her hands, she simply wrapped the around her waist. Her eyes sparkled when I opened the door. "Hey you!" She bent down to collect her coat.

"Hey, Kristy. No no, leave the coat there." She got a confused look on her face.

"Won't somebody take it?"

I shook my head and grinned. "No, I think it's safe." I unzipped my pants and pulled out my rock hard boner. "Come over here. Get on your knees and suck my cock."

Her eyes opened wide. "What?! Right here? Now? What if somebody sees us?"

I stepped back and started to close the door. "If you're going to question everything, you can just go home, Kristy. I'll see you Monday."

"No no! Wait! I'll do it! If that's what you want, I'll do it! Whatever you want!" I stepped back into the doorway. She practically bounded the few steps it took to be standing in front of me. She put her hands on my chest and looked dreamily into my eyes. "Whatever you want," she cooed.

"Then get on your knees and start sucking dick, goddammit," I said gruffly.

Her hands slid down my chest until she was on her knees. She grabbed the shaft of my pole and stroked it gently. She pointed it skyward and licked the underside from balls to tip twice. At the end of a third swipe of her tongue, my purple head slipped through her lips into her hot mouth.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned when I balls slapped against her chin. She had taken my mass down her throat on the first dive.

I placed my hands on the back of her head and began to fuck her throat with gusto. She gurgled with each thrust of my hips. I looked down and noticed she was molesting one of her fabulous fun bags with one hand and had the other between her legs. The sound of a doorknob twisting and the creak of a door opening was almost drowned out by the sound of the blowjob I was getting in my own doorway.

My neighbor Larry did a double take when he walked into the foyer. He couldn't help but stop and stare for a moment slack jawed. Kristy tried to stop and pull back. I held her head firm and continued to drive my meat into her throat.

I looked at him nonchalantly and nodded. "Hey, Larry, how goes it?"

Larry was a good looking guy. About my age and single. We didn't hang out, but he seemed like a nice enough guy. "Ummmm, pretty good. So, uh, whatcha doin' there, Mark?" he asked with half a grin.

"Oh, this? Just getting a blowjob," I replied with a grin of my own.

"Who's the lucky girl?"

"Just some slut I work with. Want some?"

Larry's eyes opened wide. "Excuse me?"

"Mmmmmm?" Kristy moaned.

"Sure, why not? This slut loves to suck dick."

Larry playfully shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah, sure, what the hell? I've got nowhere to be."

I grabbed Kristy by her long blonde hair and pulled her off of me. She looked up at me with questioning eyes. "Change of plans," I said. "I think I'll fuck that sloppy little pussy of yours while you suck off Larry over there."

"But...but...why?"

"Because, if you're gonna act like a slut, I'm gonna treat you like a slut," I growled.

Her eyes brightened. "Ooooo! Are we role playing?! I love role playing!" She's even dumber than I thought I said to myself. She spun around on her knees and faced Larry. "Do you want me to suck your cock, Larry? Do you want to fuck my throat with your big, fat cock, Larry?" she purred while she crawled across the room on her hands and knees.

Larry had his stiff rod in his hand before she got there. "Hell yeah, I do." Larry's rod wasn't anything special. It would please just about any woman. But he wasn't going to be a porn star, either. She would be able to swallow him with ease after I had loosened her up. He gasped when she grabbed his shaft and rolled her tongue around the tip.

She pulled back and looked up at him with fuck-me eyes. "Mmmmmm, your cock is yummy. I can't wait for you to fuck my face with it." As soon as the last syllable left her lips, he was buried in her throat.

Larry's head flew back. "Oh shit!" I held back a laugh.

I walked across the room to them. Larry had his hands on the back of her head. They had already gotten a nice rhythm going. I grabbed her hips and lifted her onto her feet. Without me having to ask, she parted her legs and I slipped between them. Her tan, heart shaped ass was staring back at me. I grabbed my throbbing tool and rubbed it along her glistening gash. Her lips were swollen and soaked already.

I mocked her. "Damn, Kristy. You're slut cunt is soaked already. You can't wait for me to fuck you, can you?"

She nodded her head as best as she could. "Mmmmmhmmm! Mmmmmhmmm!" she moaned.

I held it steady and leaned forward. She gave a light moan. I pressed harder. The bulbous head slipped through her velvety folds. She gave a louder moan. I grabbed her hips and threw mine forward. Kristy gave a loud, muffled, high pitched squeal. Her nose buried into Larry's stomach. Soon, the foyer was filled with moans and the sound of skin slapping skin.

"Jesus Christ, Kristy! Your cunt is fucking tight!" I announced. She grunted in response.

Larry looked across her body at me. Sweat was rolling down his face. "Goddamn, dude! She gives head like a pro!"

I gave him a crooked grin. "I'm pretty sure ours aren't the first cocks to be shoved down her throat. Fuckin' slut."

"Where the fuck...uhhhh...do you work? Fuck! Got...got any more like...mmmmmm...like this one?"

"Ha! She's the biggest slut down there!"

Her legs were starting to tremble and Larry's thrusts were starting to stutter. I could feel my thighs starting to tighten. We were nearing a crescendo. I reached around and flicked at her raised clit with my beefy finger. Her legs lifted onto the balls of her feet and she gave a loud, muffled yelp. I rubbed and pressed her bean hard and fast. Her body tensed. Her cunt began to convulse around my prod.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmmmggggggghhhhh!"

Larry and I watched as her body began to tremble and twitch. We planted our feet and fucked our respective holes faster and harder while her body took full advantage of the rough attention we were giving them.

Just as Kristy's moans and twitching calmed, Larry crossed his finish line.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh fuck!" he cried out. His hips bucked hard into her face. His hands burrowed into her skull. "I'm gonna fuckin' cum! Oh shit! You're gonna make me fuckin' cum! Take it, you bitch! Take it down your throat! Oh....ggggaaaaaahhhhhh!"

His head flew back and his balls slapped against her chin. She felt him throb deep in her throat. Each throb sent a new stream of thick spunk into her stomach. He must've had quite a load. It wasn't long before I saw streams of cum and saliva falling onto the tile floor.

Larry pumped his hips into her face four last times. "Oh...you...fucking...bitch!" He finally yanked on her long hair and pulled her off his pole. She was gasping for air.

I pulled out of her still spasming slit and squeezed my hose. "Oh your knees! C'mon, on your knees, slut!" Kristy's limp body fell to the floor. She spun around to face me. Cum was dripping from her chin and falling onto her large, tan tits. "C'mon, hold 'em up. Hold those fuckin' tits up!"

She cupped her breasts and sat up straight. "Ooooo yeah, baby, cum on my tits! Cover my tits with your hot cum! Ooo yeah, baby, give it to me!"

I stroked my meat like a mad man. "Oh yeah! Oh fuck! Oh yeah! Here it comes! Here it comes! Oh fuck! Oh gggguuuuhhhhh!"

A rope of thick white cum shot out of my hose like it had been shot out of a cannon. It crashed into her sternum and spread across the top of her tits.

She cheered me on. "Ooooo yeah, baby! That's it! Oh yeah! Give it to me!"

A second and third rope shot out, landing on top of her fleshy globes and coating them nicely. I coaxed several more spurts out before she leaned forward and took me into her mouth. She bobbed her head and sucked me hard.

She finally released me from her mouth with a "pop" and stroked me softly. She swiped her finger across her chin and slipped the escaped jizz back into her mouth. She looked up at me with a wicked smile. "I love the taste of myself on a man's cock," she whirred.

Her tits were covered in a milky white. Cum was running through her cleavage onto her taut stomach. It dripped off her erect nipples onto her thighs and floor. She lifted one of her cum catchers and lowered her head. She swatted her tongue at the sticky covering, bringing a tongue full of cum into her mouth with each swipe.

"Fuck me," Larry moaned as he tucked his wilted rod back into his pants. "Well, that was fun," he chuckled. "I need to get going. Thanks for the blowjob, sweet tits."

"Mmmmmm, thank you," she said sincerely.

I held my arm out and helped her to her feet. "Okay, come on. Go get cleaned up so we can take off, slut."

"Oh! Are we still role playing? Okay, cool!"

Wow I thought to myself. "Bathroom's down the hall. My bedroom's just past that. I've laid some clothes on the bed. Pick an outfit and we'll go."

"Ooooo, goody!" she said excitedly.

I watched her sweet little ass happily bounce the hallway and turn into the bathroom. I grabbed her coat and went to my bedroom to change. I laid a couple of outfits I still had in the closet from my last girlfriend. Each outfit had two pieces of clothing. That was it. 45 minutes later she came into the living room beaming. I nearly shot my load right there.

"Do you like your slutty little Catholic schoolgirl?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"Oh yeah, nice choice," I spit out. My previous girlfriend was smaller than Kristy in every way. The plaid skirt didn't come close to reaching mid-thigh. Her large breasts were spilling over the cleavage of the white shirt knotted in the middle. Her nipples were rock hard. There was a real threat of them tearing through the thin material. Her half dollar sized pink areolas were clearly visible. Every inch of her body was tan and toned.

"There wasn't any underwear," she stated innocently. Then she grinned and lifted her super short skirt, revealing a cleanly shaved cunt and a short strip of fine blonde hair just above it.

I smiled and shook my head. "Nope. That was the idea."

"Oooooo, you bad boy." She paused. "So, where are we going?" she asked with excitement.

"The grocery store."

"The grocery store?! I thought we were going out?!"

"We are. To the store. I need a few things. C'mon, let's go, slut." Her huff make it clear she wasn't happy, but followed me out the door nonetheless.

The little store I go to was nearly empty. I grabbed a cart and she walked alongside me. I threw in some salad dressing, a bag of croutons, and a bottle of wine along the way until we reached the small produce section.

"I'm making a salad. You're probably better at this than I am. I never seen to pick something that's ripe. So, can you grab me a head of lettuce, a couple of cucumbers, some cherry tomatoes. Maybe a couple of carrots, too. Anything else you like? Onions, maybe?"

She wrinkled up her nose and shook her head. "Onions are yucky."

I followed her around the section. She squeezed a head of lettuce and tossed it in. Inspected a small carton of tomatoes. Squeezed and smelled the cucumbers. Grabbed a cluster of carrots and spun them around.

When we had gathered everything, she turned to me proudly and asked, "Anything else?"

I nodded to the cart. "Take one of those cucumbers and shove it up your cunt."

Her eyebrows nearly flew off her head. "What?!"

"You heard me, slut. Take one of those cucumbers and shove it up your slutty little cunt."

"But...but..."

"I thought we were role playing, slut. Look, if we're gonna start this shit again, we can just go back to my place can you can jump in your little car and go home."

"No no! Okay!" I felt a grin cross my face.

She lifted the two cucumbers from the basket and studied them. She finally placed one back in the cart. She was left holding the long, skinny green vegetable. She spun her head around, searching for prying eyes. There were none to be found. After a long sigh, she parted her legs and stuck the veggie under her skirt.

"Lift your skirt up so I can see," I demanded.

She was concentrating on the task at hand so much that the words startled her. She did as told and lifted the hem of the plaid skirt. I could see her pink lips were puffy and moist.

I chuckled. "Ha! Look at you, you little slut. Your thighs are all wet. You can't wait to fuck that thing, you fuckin' slut."

She got herself back into her role of a slut. "Mmmmmm, I'm just thinking about your big, fat cock fucking me."

I smiled. "Be a good girl and I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow."

"Mmmmmm, I can't wait."

She bit her lip and slowly raised the green cock. She gave a light gasp when the cold tip touched her hot lips. She paused. She took a deep breath. The tip slipped into her slit. She moaned while I watched it slowly disappear inside her inch by inch. She finally had all but enough for her to grip with her finger tips inside her. She paused.

"Oh my God," she whispered with her eyes closed.

"Very nice! That's a good little slut," I said genuinely.

"Can I...can I take it out now?" she moaned.

I shook my head. "Nuh uh. I wanna see you fuck yourself with it."

"What?! Seriously?"

"You don't have to make yourself cum with it. Just fuck yourself with it." I shrugged my shoulders. "Or take it out. I don't give a fuck. Take it out and we can go home, call it a night."

"No! Wait. Okay."

She bit her bottom lip hard and closed her eyes. Slowly, the fresh produce began to reappear. The rough kernels on the sides scraped across her own newly raised kernel. Just as it was about to slide out, she slid it back in. She began to moan as she repeated the motion. She reached over and grabbed the edge of the sweet potato cart to balance herself. I was getting a serious hard on.

I startled her when I interrupted her. "Here, bend over, slut. Don't stop." I turned her so she was facing the cart she'd been leaning on. I lifted the back of her skirt. Damn she's got a fine ass! She nearly jumped off the floor when I spit on her exposed bunghole, then again. I rubbed the saliva around the puckered skin and press on the winking center. Each time I did a soft moan escaped her lips.

I reached into the cart and pulled out a carrot. I touched the thin, orange tip to her rosebud. The cold roughness caught her by surprise. I'm sure she was expecting something much bigger and hotter.

"Relax. Just relax," I whispered.

The pumping at her gash slowed during the sudden attention to her backside. I pressed. The tip slipped in. I pressed more. She yelped when 3" suddenly slipped through her sphincter. The rough skin of the orange phallus continued to slide in, getting wider as it went. When 6" had vanished I stopped.

I leaned into her ear. "That's a good little slut. Now pump that cunt of yours."

She nodded. "Yes. Yes," she panted.

She squealed when my hand slipped inside her shirt and pinched her nipple. I could feel her skin get hotter the longer it went. Her body finally tensed.

"Oh God! Oh God! Ohmagod!" she groaned.

I squeezed her globe. "You're gonna cum, aren't you, slut? You're gonna cum right here, aren't you?"

She nodded her head. "Yes! Yes!"

"You're such a nasty little slut," I hissed in her ear.

She nodded again. "Yes! Yes! Oh God, yes! Oh God! Oh God! Cumming! Cumming! Oh gaaaaaaaaa!"

Her hands gripped the edge of the cart I thought she might leave indents in it. She couldn't believe she was cumming in the middle of the grocery store while she fucked herself with a vegetable! Am I really that much of a slut?! Her knees trembled while her hot juices ran down the inside of her thighs.

She finally stopped abusing herself with the large, green phallus. I pulled my hand from inside her shirt. Her body visibly sank. She hung her head while she tried to catch her breath.

"That was fuckin' impressive," I said with a huge smile.

"Ohmagod," she panted. She started to pull the cucumber down. I grabbed her forearm and shook my head.

"Nuh uh," I said with a glint in my eyes.

She looked at me with pleading eyes. "What...what about what's...in my butt?"

I smiled and shook my head. "Nuh uh. C'mon, let's check out." A look of panic briefly raced across her face.

She slowly stood up. She paused and took a deep breath. She gingerly took a step and paused. From there, she duck walked to the front of the small store and the check out lane. As the clerk scanned the few items, he weighed the cucumber.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,192 Followers
12